Celebs at the airport, an airport security staff reveals it all

Posted: 5 years ago
https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/asc7fb/amai_am_a_security_manager_for_vips_at/
The ama threads are approved by the moderators and the admins. I myself asked the last PR manager ama person proof and he gave full proof evidence to me, so I am pretty sure this is the same deal.

This thread isn't too revealing or anything, but it's definitely a very very very fun read.
A rather shameless bump here, don't mind me
Lol salman cracks such crass jokes- Aap is square gate se jaogi, par aap to circle ho.
He is directly shaming the woman for her weight and expects her to laugh. like WTH. 
Lol, so Disha busted Tiger. 
Its so evident that he portrays a certain image of his infront of media and fans. Otherwise he is just like another MCP. 

Interesting to read
SRK is charming and kind, of course he is ⭐️
Shraddha is sweet, friendly...all reports abt her are saying that
Sallu cracks fat jokes, did he look in the mirror?
Mira Kapoor is demanding and spoiled, not surprising at all
Kajol, Amisha, Kareena rudely behaved, not surprised 
Karthik Aryan is disgusting making inappropriate jokes at the female staff 🤢
Disha is kind and sweet, thought so, she looks it, Tiger is mean and rude...not surprised
Vidya, Kriti  are chill and nice...thought so too ...

Oooh this is so much fun!! Thanks for sharing!
Originally posted by krystel21

Oooh this is so much fun!! Thanks for sharing!

Always a pleasure! 

What was the most entertaining for you to read?
Originally posted by Anonymous2k19

Always a pleasure! 

What was the most entertaining for you to read?

I'm always curious to know about the real life off-screen personas of celebrities, actors or otherwise. A lot of the stuff was expected from what we've read on this forum and in other SM interactions as well. Shraddha, while I've heard a LOT that she's super nice, really surprised me with the immense humility that she has. Was also amused that we finally have a reason for Aamir's pillow - its so he can catch a wink literally anywhere 😆
Originally posted by krystel21

I'm always curious to know about the real life off-screen personas of celebrities, actors or otherwise. A lot of the stuff was expected from what we've read on this forum and in other SM interactions as well. Shraddha, while I've heard a LOT that she's super nice, really surprised me with the immense humility that she has. Was also amused that we finally have a reason for Aamir's pillow - its so he can catch a wink literally anywhere  😆

I was disgusted by Hardik Pandya and Kartik. These women must have such a shitty time with people like them.

Every costar talks nice about Shraddha, so I have heard a lot about her in that regard. Even the previous AMA person praised her.

Kriti Sanon being good is good news too, I feel like she gets overlooked so much in Bollywood. Anytime she gets an opportunity, she shines 
Awww Rahul Dravid, my cutie! He tipped her 😳😳😳 Just loveee him.

Ufff Mira.
Salon samjha hai kya?

Pretty dissapointed with Kapil. Really!!!! Sheesh! But 1st time she was asked she just said he looks miserable, then she said he considers them beneath him. From what shez said even others dont interact much. So m not sure if she just hates Kapil, coz she didnt say he misbehaved with them. Better than making Salman-type jokes.

Kapil better get his act together. 

@Tiger: After watching him on KWK, I totally believe hez faking the niceness. He seemed very weird on KWK. My competition is Hritik, I dont listen to Puneet coz I know better abt dance and fight scenes

I thought he was a nice, chill guy! Why is Disha tolerating him?
Edited by togepe30 - 5 years ago