Looking for next update

Thank you so much dear! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love,

Sur

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Hi Sur,

First of all, I am glad you did not break it into two parts, it would have definitely affected the flow and continuity of thoughts for the readers. 

Hey May,

Thank you! I'm happy that you liked it the way I decided to go ahead with this one! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You have used the Karwa Chaut Pooja and Katha so beautifully in such a symbolic manner. I did not know about this vrat in such detail, so it was very good information as well. 

Hehe...detailed exploration ho gaya fast tha- even I hadn't intended for such detailing and was wondering if people would get bored. I hope they didn't... ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Am glad you liked the scenario regarding the Karwa Chauth puja. ๐Ÿค—

Shayad Naina aur Sameer ke naseeb mein itne dard likhe hai. Aur vidhi likhit toh talta nahi hai. Chalo dekhte hai what God proposes or disposes for them.

True- they've had their share of grief and miseries. Acha hi likha hai aage bhagwan ne! ๐Ÿ˜†

But what stood out to me in terms of humans nature or behaviour for almost all characters in this update was the instinct for self-preservation and the greys we are willing to allow in our decisions because of it.

See May! You always give me something to think upon in my own story! Maybe it is maturity or perhaps an insightful knack of identifying what's left unsaid or both! I always end up being pleasantly surprised! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thank you! 

Sameer is willingly misleading N. On the surface he is probably trying to justify his actions that he has already been upfront with her and told her about his love for Naina and his past. But he is conviniently not giving her the true picture that Naina is still very much a part of his life. I guess he is doing what he can to shield himself from the emotional pain associated with Naina. But while trying to move on himself he is introducing turmoil in another girlโ€™s life. 

How true...and I see the usage of 'N' again! Hehe...yes, deep down, he's still not admitted that Naina is still a part of his life, which he should have done that time only. Maybe that would indicate that the sweet moments he shares in Naina's presence and then Diya would be taken away from him, and he's not ready to part with them as yet. That said, he's actually being unfair to N. 

Naina seems to have already decided that she will not tell Sameer about Diya. I understand her anxieties too. After all, Diya is  the only person/family in her life. If she tells Sameer about Diya, he will want custody and he has a lot more to offer in terms of stability, both financial and family. But, Naina seems to be making a decision which is again about what she needs to keep going, rather than what is in Diyaโ€™s self interest in the long term. Also, not that she owes anything to N, but she is still taking away her choice to decide if she wants to get married to a man who already has a five year old. 

Again true! Naina is thinking about herself, and perhaps if the scenario turns against her, how will she survive without her daughter. Maybe she'll realize her folly soon and think what would be in Diya's best interest ahead. Both Diya and Sameer too deserve to know the truth and decide how they want to proceed. That again is unfair to N, for she's based her decision to marry Sameer based on his side of the story and she still remains as clueless about Diya's parentage. 

But, such is life and human behaviour. So many of our choices are driven just by a need for survival. You have kept it very real. Obviously these two characters are fairly flawed and at their core live with a big fear of rejection. But, arenโ€™t they already at a point where there is actually nothing more to lose? I feel so, at least for Sameer. 

Yes- here the characters here have their own share of follies and misgivings- which is true, for any normal human being. We've all been driven by self-preservation at times and have been magnanimous at others.

Sameer does have nothing to lose, but then he doesn't know about his fathering Diya. On the face of it, his lover seems happily married to some remarkable guy, who can provide stability to Diya and Naina both. This is the only reason why he's decided to marry someone else, instead of voicing his feelings and complicating their professional rapport. Also, he felt, it might help him move over Naina. 

As for Naina, she actually has to play a gamble- tell Sameer about their daughter and risk her being snatched away from her. But the moment she decides to do that, she learns of his impending marriage. She again begins to feel there was no love then, no love now from his side. Deep down though, the events of the past and Sameer's behavior then seem to be at odds with what he is now. Maybe time has reformed him or she was mistaken 5 years back. Her judgment will steer her future actions now. 

That bit where she woke up restless as he battled for life and kept the fast for him for the first time, was beautifully written! Bahoot feel hua Naina ke liye. I was already imagining her in labour and crying out for him. Did he ever sense her pain or turmoil? 

Thank you dear! I'm glad you liked it! Food for thought again May- till now it doesn't seem to be so. I'll ponder over this. ๐Ÿ˜†

Nโ€™s place in Sameerโ€™s life and home, seems to be very much in place. She is making a real effort to do right by all her in-laws. Seeing Samaina, willing to move on so easily, so afraid to take a risk for the sake of deep love, it made me wonder.. would I be rooting for Samaina so strongly if Diya wasnโ€™t in the picture? But, she is and at least for her sake, I hope things work out for Samaina.

Had Naina really moved on, married A and Diya was their daughter together, N would have been the perfect partner for Sameer, and we'd have hoped, with time, he moved on and found love in N. But then, since the story is about Samaina, who happen to be our favorites, they'll end up together! ๐Ÿ˜ณ But to be honest, I really do not want to break N's heart! 

Will be eagerly waiting for the next part!

Hey May!

Thank you for the amazing and thought-provoking review! My response in bold- you've given me good points to think upon as usual. 

Love,

Sur

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehath

Sur, 

Dont mind the bashing comments which was posted here. We can understand if they are hurt due to Samaina's separation and say something rude but this is something totally different. Seems like the person just wants to bash for some random reason. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Where do these people come from. I have been following this story for a very long time and after Samaina's separation i don't even have the heart the read the story because its too painful for me. I have promised myself that i would read some parts of this ff when Samaina clear out their differences. Please dont mind such people who comment anything. Ff may be painful but its nowhere related to wat that person has posted. Ignore such ppl and go ahead with the story 

Hey love,

I totally understand. I even told some of my friends to abstain from the story for a while- it doesn't feel nice to me too that people end up being sad after reading the updates. It's dragged more than I'd imagined and now I'm trying to bring things to a closure. That said, I'm really amazed at the depth with which my readers relate to the characters. That means a lot to me and I'll be eternally thankful to you all! 

And as you said, so many of my readers complain about the story, but no one has ever tried to demean the characters. I mean, why drag in the lovely bond between Sameer and Preeti from the show and put it in such a bad light. Add to it, when Preeti hardly has any role in this story. She had to say bad things about the actors as well, if this wasn't enough. Well, I have no cure for regressive mindsets, but I hope you'll come back to the story soon and have a good time reading it! 

Thanks a lot dear!

Much love,

Sur

Edited by Samaina_1990 - 4 years ago
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tellurium

Hey Sur , 

Just completed reading the update.

You're going amazingly, this story excites me a lot !

I Like how both are progressing in life without each other and I still know that at the end they'll be together just that things don't get too complicated to turn a reverse. 

I do anticipate the day when all the past misunderstandings get cleared but as l am aware it'll mark the ending I LOVE the way you are writing. .....๐Ÿ’˜

Thanks a lot dear! 

I'm so happy that you enjoyed the update so much! Yes dear, Sameer and Naina have had their fill of misunderstandings and miseries. They've been separated for a long while, yet despite the hate on the surface, their love has blossomed. I'm paving way for a confrontation between the two of them now. Hopefully, not much longer! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

Lots of love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hj42928

i was eagrily waiting for sunday...but u r still not sure....๐Ÿ˜ญ ok dear wait hi kr skty hain kyu k ap ki update k bina raha ni jata...๐Ÿฅบ

Aww dear...so sorry...agar ho paaya to kar bhi dungi! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Just do not want to keep the hopes high till then. 

Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hj42928

haye sur dear...hum to itny dewaany hain ap ki EU ky adhi raat ko bhi yahi soch rahy hain ky agy kya ho ga samaina ka...uff bht beqaraari hai...

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Meri subah khush ho gayi yeh sunke! โค๏ธ

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123anjali

Wow kitni badi update thi or as usual mind blowing thi 

Thank you so much dear Anjali! 

Love,

Sur