Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sriyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes hum sabki request hai.... I suppose we all want to reach that episode sooon were truth will be revealed.... U can't imagine main aksar sochti hun ki kaise pata chalega sach??? Aise... Waise.... Suspense toh ap hi khatam kar sakti ho... Yahe pe minu ji ka bhi update ka koi pata nahi may be she is toooo busy par is dil ko kaise samjayein.... 

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Saji79

Hi Sur,

Pehle toh a bada wala thank you and hug πŸ€—for such a beautiful and long update.  It takes time to think and put it in such a beautiful way and as readers we understand the delay in update. Thank you for all your efforts. 

Hey Sajida...I tried responding to you a few days back but due to some stupid reason IF was not allowing me to do so citing it doesn't allow slangs...I kept checking n rechecking to identify where did I use such a word, couldn't find it...so here I am...typing a fresh response...:) Hope this one goes through! 

Thank you so much for your patience and love for this story dear! It means a lot to me that my readers are so kind and loving! πŸ€—

Pehle toh Noopor is falling in love with Sameer, yeh padha kar dhukh bhi hota hai aur gussa bhi aata hai. Jahan Naina ko hoan chahiye yeh wahan haiπŸ’”. 

That's true...Naina ko to fir bhi apni jagah mil jayegi...lekin Noopur ko taqleef zarur hogi. 

You have unwrapped some part of her struggle as a single mother. It must have been so tough for her. Abhi Arvind ka kya kisaa hai yeh baki hai. Many things are still hidden. I loved the way you are progressing. 

Thank you dear! I'm glad you liked the excerpts here. Yes, there are still things waiting to be unfurled. 

I liked how you have intertwined the past, Karwa Chauth and somewhere God has helped her and has answered her prayers though she may not be aware. Sameer ke haathoun se hi pani piya usne aisa dekha jayein toh aur Noopor ko Deepika ne.. bura mat mano I was happy. DDLG wala scene Sameer Naina ke saath hota toh mast hota.. Naina gir jati aur Sameer usko pani pilata.. 

Haha...you know what? I had the DDLJ scene in mind...that was one of the epic moments of the film...but then I decided it should be a bit subtle here considering their love remains unconfessed till now. I'm happy you enjoyed the whole Karwa Chauth sequence. 

Ab khwaishoun par kiska zor hai.. Naina ke liye bahut bura lag raha hai .

True dear! But as they say, all's well that ends well! 

Sameer and Diya bond loved it..

Happy to hear that dear! 

Ab chapter ka naam hi aapne Man Proposes God disposes rakh diya .. . but I am confused was it with Noopor or Naina.. the title.. Naina ki toh sab cheeze acche se huvi and nothing shared with Noopor.

It was for both dear- Noopur intended to fast for Sameer, but God had other plans. As for Naina, she once willed herself to forget Sameer, to hate him, but destiny did not let her do so. Her concern and love for him overpowered her own heartbreak and she kept the fast for him. 

Thoda halka sa romance aakhoun aakhoun mein hi .. accha laga. As usual ek sher.

Thanks dear...thoda romance to banta hai na! :P

Milne ki Umeed toh nahi hai Tujh se

Lekin Kese Keh doon Ki Intezaar Nahi hai Tera

Wow!! As usual, another fantastic sher from you! β€οΈ

Waiting eagerly for next update

Love

Sajida

Thanks a lot for the wonderful review dear! My response in bold. 

Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallavikamble

Hi sur, awesome update dear...i have been waiting for this update. I have emotional connect with your story its one of the best fanfic on samaina which i really like and never bored while rereading. I like that part when sameer noopur ki sari ki tarif krke naina ki tarif krta h...awwww kitna cute h yar ye sameer... Some past events of naina's life you have revealed after reading this update i have become more curious about A and nainas marriage. Waiting for your next update and i am glad ki aapne noopur ki entry kri aur interesting ho gai story...

Thank you so much love! That's really kind of you to say that! I'm really overwhelmed that I'm able to touch all your hearts so deeply with this tale! 

Heheh...glad you feel that with Noopur's entry, the story took an interesting turn. I was having serious doubts on it sometime back if I did the right thing or not. 

Hehe...Sam cute to hai :P

Naina ke past ki kuch jhalak thi isme...aage aur dungi! 

Love,

Sur 

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallavikamble

You cant talk like this...if you dont like the story then dont read them u cant criticize someone like this...agar stories me twist nhi hoga to maza kese ayega read krne me.

Thank you for your support dear! Meant a lot to me! πŸ€—

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Are you reading Expectedly unexpected ? Mujhe nahi lag Raha.....! Achanak ye update padh li kya... Jag jaao dear! Agar story pasand ho to pehle se padhke Apne confusion dur karlo! Nahi to... I can think AAP khud itna to samjhdar ho ki story discontinue kar sakte hoπŸ™„πŸ™‚.

Wah Wah... Phir to Jinko ye story bahooot pasand hai.... Wo Sab bhi Samaina haters hai... Hai naπŸ€”? 

Preeti Kahan se aa gayi... Aapke comment padne ke Baad Mai sure hone ke liye phir padhi ye update... Mujhe to pree ki dikhai nahi di...😊aise kaise chalega... Dear?

Hehe aisa laga inhone yahi part uthake padh liya tha..fir bhi Preeti kahan se aayi...main khud confuse ho gayi thi! πŸ€£

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOH29

Hi sur,

Another beautiful and emotional update. Both sameer and naina are suffering a lot because of their misunderstanding and lack of conversation. Sameer is having its family and friends with him but naina she is all alone only with little diya with her.

Hey dear,

So true...till now, we knew of Sameer's pain first hand, but it's turn to unravel the miseries and trauma that Naina faced at the hands of fate. 

From naina's little past I guess that she is not even married to Arvind only pretend to be like that. The whole karwachouth sequence was beautiful. Feeling bad for Noopur she can't finished her fast but happy for naina unintentionally naina finishes it for sameer. Now we can't wait more for the truth to be revealed. I m waiting for the beautiful and emotional confrontation.

Haha... I'll keep mum on the Arvind Naina angle for now. I'm glad you enjoyed the Karwa Chauth sequence. Noopur isn't meant to be for Sameer...n God gave a hint as to that. Of course, there'll be some amazing guy for her, but Sameer is already Naina's. I hope I'm able to live upto the expectations around the confession sequence. 

Dear don't pay attention to the immature readers and their replies. We want to enjoy story as you planned so as to maintain the twist and suspense. We really love this story and always waiting for the update eagerly.

Thank you so much dear! I thought of ignoring her as I've done sometimes in the past, but I was genuinely hurt as she started denigrating the characters I have so lovingly n painstakingly penned down. It's okay to hate my story, but not okay to use such crass language. Anyways, let her be! I'm thinking of the sequences ahead. May take some time, but I hope you'll enjoy the next as well! 

Please update soon.

Hey dear,

Thanks for the wonderful review! My response in bold. 

Much love,

Sur

Shanti456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

We are eagerly waiting for the next update πŸ˜Š

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

Okay 1st of all,Writers on the India forums are NOT getting paid to write. They are NOT asking you to read on gun point. They write on their free will, lovingly penning out each update by painstakingly taking  time out from their busy schedules. They are not liable to 'Relax' you by writing fanfictions as per your pleasure. So learn to be thankful instead of Cribbing.

Second of all , Every writer here is also like us, members with full 'Choice'. So hence she has right to write about whatever characters she like, be it Sameer-Preeti,Sameer-Sunaina and even Sharad-Naina...Its her story, her choice, like your choice is to read or drop.Its absolutely 'NONE' of your business to come here and reprimand her.

Third of all, If you have ever followed her previous works, she is ardent Samaina Fan, who has written some of the most amazing OS and Fanfics in the forum. You can go through her works.. So Stop Questioning her loyalty. Its a story dude, and that too her story.. She'll shape it as per her like, which so far she has been doing amazingly and dedicatedly.Proof: This is one of the longest running Fanfic of the forum and not yet abandoned even the show is over.

Hey Wendy!! 

Thanks a ton dear!! πŸ€—I too understand that Samaina's separation has affected my readers and so has the entry of Noopur. I can understand the anger, the angst, the frustration of my readers, some of whom happen to be my close friends. Yet, there is a manner to conduct oneself, even if it is on a virtual forum. I was especially offended when this person stooped to denigrating the bond between Sameer and Preeti. I'd have understood had the story taken that angle, but why drag something pointless like this! We cannot reform someone's thinking. We put our point across- upto her to accept or not to. 

Lastly..you seems too disturbed by the show ending..I would suggest you to rewatch YUDKBH episodes instead of pouring out your frustrations on poor fanfic writers here and there.

To @Samaina1990

Please Don't loose temper and heart over few Morons.. Feel free to use report button if it seems too bothersome. You are doing a great job.Loved the way story is shaping up!! 😘😘 With each update you make it harder to wait for the next one...

Thanks a lot dear!! I'm so glad you love the story the way you did. I know I take a lot of time with my updates, but am touched to see the love intact. 

Hey Wendy,

Thanks a lot dear. My response in bold. 

Much love,

Sur

gugul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sur, when are you going to give us the next update dear? This story is so addictive...can't stay without reading it for more than one week...looking forward to another dhartiphaad update πŸ˜‰

Please jaldi de do 

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gugul

Hi Sur, when are you going to give us the next update dear? This story is so addictive...can't stay without reading it for more than one week...looking forward to another dhartiphaad update πŸ˜‰

Please jaldi de do 

Awww thanks Gugul! πŸ€—πŸ€— Hehe...but I'm assuming it's not gonna be soon- I'm still mighty confused with what and how I want to show things- still thinking things over πŸ€ͺ...Trying my best though! πŸ˜Š

Love,

Sur