Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hj42928

dear readers jo update ko ly kr disheart ho rhy hain...unky lye ek bt kaho gi ky i knw sb ka apna point of view ha or ma ye ksi ko sunany k lye ni bol ri...but trust me ye nupur ka twist hi agy ja kr samaina ko hmsha k lye ek kr dy ga...kyu k i have a strng feeling k ye nupur arvind sy jurhi ha kahi na kahi...or ap log sur ki story prh rhy ho...so expect the unexpect...itni shikyat achi ni i to have faith in sur she will bring  samaina together nd this time forever...❣❣

p.s sorry ksi ko bura lga to but plzzz guys show ki waja sy disheart ho kr itni achi story ko zyda criticize na kro ap log...life ma kbhi kbi ksi bht barhi khushi k lye aisy jhtky zaruri hty ha sur b hame khushi ka jhtka dy gi bht jald...πŸ’•πŸ’•

Aww dear Humera!! 

Thank you for being so understanding dear! I'm genuinely moved by the love you all have for the story and I realized for the first time yesterday, the intensity of the connect you have for Samaina, especially in this story. 

I love Samaina as much as you all do! I know the story has been tragic for a while, but I want to finish with the thing I had in mind! ❣️

I hope you'll enjoy that phase when it comes. Please do not be disheartened. It upset me that I made so many people sad because of the story! 

Love you all!

Sur

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Aww dear Humera!! 

Thank you for being so understanding dear! I'm genuinely moved by the love you all have for the story and I realized for the first time yesterday, the intensity of the connect you have for Samaina, especially in this story. 

I love Samaina as much as you all do! I know the story has been tragic for a while, but I want to finish with the thing I had in mind! ❣️

I hope you'll enjoy that phase when it comes. Please do not be disheartened. It upset me that I made so many people sad because of the story! 

Love you all!

Sur

dear sur plzzz plzz dnt get disheart...jis din samaina sath ma hn gy to khud hi sb ki saddness khtm ho jaye gi...plzzz dnt took those cmmnts serious ane wali updates ma sb khush ho jaye gy...be motivated by our love...dnt b sad...❀❀

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

Wow..Sur I will come with a detailed analysis later..

But let me tell you this was seriously unexpected..And I loved the twist 

Nupur is the girl I seriously root for...Ladki ne Dum laa Di in update..

Don't get disheartened by any hate comments .. You have written one of promising characters and know that I loved this update most.❀️

Res for now..

Thank you so much Minu!! I'm glad you liked the twist with Noopur...it was the last one I'd planned and perhaps is important for pulling Sameer out of the situation he has been through till now. 

Noopur is actually a great girl. I personally like her as well. But yes, that said, Samaina still belong to each other!😍

Thanks for your encouragement dear! One can always look upto you for some great literary advice! 

Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Emotion mein beh gayi shayad apne comment mein... dil pe na liyo... please maafi!! But writing and twists wise dhaasu...!! I know Samaina will be there.. they have to❀!!! 

This is the very first story I read here .. and I love to see how it goes further!! I have full faith in you, Di!!πŸ€—

Love,Suparna

Arey kuch bhi Suparna! Dosti me no sorry, no thank you! πŸ₯°

But pareshan mat ho, this too shall pass. 

Love,

Sur

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ye kya hua?

Kaise hua?

Kyun hua?

Naina wants to let Sameer know about Diya, Arvind having an affair, n now this Noopur ki entry...

Ufff.. All these twists!!!

Waiting for next update eagerly

Love 

Vandie

Edited by Vandie - 4 years ago
Vidhimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mixed emotions hai.....personLly i dont like a bit of nooput and sameer togehter...bt u ttust you that yiu will do justice with smaaina...thoda hardships hai by at the end milwa doge.

I think nxt update jaldi aaye so that readers whi have felt heartbroken including me get sm relief.

Prizi thumbnail

Awesome update dear 

Sonya-2019 thumbnail

Wow no Samaina conversation in this update I am a bit disappointed ☹️. But I am guessing you are building the story up to some major turn. I really loved the bit about the writing names on sand I never knew about will try it next time I visit the beach. It’s heart breaking to see Sameer so broken but I believe happiness only comes after enduring pain.Noopur character has been etched really beautifully I am hoping she will act as a catalyst to bring our lost lovebirds back together.

Eagerly waiting for the next update.

Jainaayu thumbnail

Your ff is super awesome..i just started reading this ff and finished in 2 days so interesting...one of the best ff i have ever read...every part is so good ..i literally so connected to the story when samaina get separated i have tears in my eyes..i am not good in words but wants to tell you how much i love your ff so..😍.plz continue and plz after their reunion give 2-3 parts about how they are living after their marriage i mean happy life of samaina..because they face so much difficulties..and thanks for this ff.. Lots of love..😍😍😍😍πŸ˜₯

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago