Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona_G thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey Sur. Take a bow,  even after 33 chapters you still stick to the title and give us unexpected twists

Just because I am not happy doesn’t mean the chapter was not good, Sameer had all rights to try to move on especially after Naina’s happy wedding photo and her invitation to him to join in celebrating her ‘husband’s’ surprise birthday party. Haan woh alag baath hai ki the hopeless romantic in me still expecting a Samaina ending and for some reason I trust you to give us a happy ending too

It was heart wrenching to read Sam’s state and thoughts when comes home in the night and Vishaka’s consolation, first time as his mum. It was beautifully penned.

Last but not the least, two updates in two weeks, thanks a lot Sur. Hope I don’t jinx it by saying it 😜

Sona

Prerana167099 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey yes I know you are too busy but please the way you have ended this chapter surely I am going to have sleepless nights. So please this time update soon don't keep us hanging. Waiting right from now......... Mm

surbharati thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really get sad reading your story..

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sur

I loved the update. Life doesn't give us all the time what we want. Sometimes waiting for the right time to say leads to relationships broken or misunderstood. 

And the flashback so well written , kitni sahi baat hai na hum har galti ke liye waqt ya kisi aur ko zimedaar samajte hain. Kabhi khud ko nahi. Those Sameer-Naina moments dil ko chu gayein. 

I don't like Sameer with anyone. Noopur character seems very interesting aur shayad Naina ko jealousy ho jayein in dono ko kareeb dekh kar. May be she will think what Sameer might have thought all this while she was with Arvind or ponder on the sudden change in mood from their the last meeting. 

Ab yahi gaane ke lines yaad aa rahein hai

Dil dhuka hai lekin tuta to nahi

Umeed ka daaman choka to nahi ..  

Saath honge but they have to understand and clear many things between them. Sab assumptions pe chal rahein hai ab tak. Kisi ne khulke baat hi nahi ki hai. 

Dekhtein hai how you will carve this emotional journey .

Pehle to laga itni jaldi updte , I think yeh purana wala hi hoga .then I thought ek baar dekh loun and it was the next .Thanks for the early update

Love

Sajida

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjalijain0804

What is this yaar? I'm very disappointed and I don't like that noopur and uppar se voh song... Seriously this one is heartbreaking update

I'm sorry dear, but this is perhaps the last twist I had in mind...I want the proper build up before the confrontation...n don't worry...Sameer is not falling for Noopur. 

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sc2.o

Hey I really liked the update and also liked noopur alot. And i have a feeling now this rishta wd get fixed and naina wd become jealous!! And may be noopur would help in making them realise their love (am i being too filmy) .. jo bhi hai i loved a laughing and happy sameer ! 

Looking fwd to the next 

Much love ! 

Hey dear!

Phew glad to know you liked the update. I think I wasn't able to get across the right vibe for the update! Noopur is a really nice girl and would serve as an anchor for emotionally drained Sameer. And yes, am filmy too! 😆

That was the whole point...Sameer also deserves some happiness in life now. It's been ages. 😳 And once he's happy with himself and his life, he'd be blessed with the love that's been his all along! 😊

Thank you so much!!

Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sc2.o

Wow i am surprised at some comments hating the update. It must feel amazing to know that ppl are so deeply connected to your story ! 

Well me too. Just cos i liked noopur pls dont think otherwise 😉 

Ps - i am not mocking anyone or being sarcastic. I am just amazed to see how all of us are so deeply connected to the story. And hats off Sur not everyone has the talent to touch ppl s heart with their words. 

Much love dear ! 

Thanks dear! Well you know, for one thing, I realized the emotional connect my readers have with the characters truly with this update. I mean people love Samaina, still it kinda left me shocked. I expected many people not liking Noopur, but the update and the story in general is keeping people sad, bothered me. 

I didn't have any intentions of making this story a happy one or a sad one, but rather one which deals with the highs n lows of emotion. Perhaps the separation was necessary for both of them to grow and realize their individual worth and strength. And now they're ready for each other. 

Thank you anyways dear. It means a lot to me as an amateur! And I would surely to try to bring in something light n peppy (apart from Noopur) in the coming updates. 

Loads of love,

Sur

anjalijain0804 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

I'm sorry dear, but this is perhaps the last twist I had in mind...I want the proper build up before the confrontation...n don't worry...Sameer is not falling for Noopur. 

Ok i trust you 

tannulove07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

what ................. no way..... what this ... you broke my heart in million pieces... sameer n other girl... i am thinking soon sameer will come to know .. diya is his daughter n naina not marride to arvind... but this four angle love story ... make me crazzy now... i cant i cant even think sameer fall for other girl... marriage toh impossible ... hope hope sameer soon come to know abt naina..... she love him yaar... aisa nahi ho sakta naina k saath.....  

Mdissan thumbnail

What an absolute piece of art work ❤️❤️ Loved reading this chapter.... it felt soo real... unbelievably relatable.... and I love how interesting  you made this new character feel like❤️ Didn’t want some rich brat to come in to make Naina jealous but this new person is sorted and no wonder Sameer is enjoying her company... 

Yaar... will you make us wait 2 weeks for the next update ??? I know it’s extremely selfish to demand.... but please please give an update bit early na ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Addicted to this !! And love the twists ! Made me sad yessss... but the emotional journey will be worth it.. I know ❤️