Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Guys n girls!! Chill!! 

I'll respond to all comments soon. I knew many of you would not like the update, but this is the story I had in mind. And I meant this story to be an emotional one- one that deals with struggles of a heartbreak! But I never said there wouldn't be a happy ending! :) So keep your faith in me and please let me unfold the story I'd planned. After all, I'm a true Samaina fan too! 

Love you all!

Sur

dnt worry sur i knw u can do the magic...nd u will do the magic with ur story...πŸ’“πŸ’“

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wow..Sur I will come with a detailed analysis later..

But let me tell you this was seriously unexpected..And I loved the twist 

Nupur is the girl I seriously root for...Ladki ne Dum laa Di in update..

Don't get disheartened by any hate comments .. You have written one of promising characters and know that I loved this update most.❀️

Res for now..

Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 4 years ago
fm99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

Wow..Sur I will come with a detailed analysis later..

But let me tell you this was seriously unexpected..And I loved the twist 

Nupur is the girl I seriously root for...Ladki ne Dum laa Di in update..

Don't get disheartened by any hate comments .. You have written one of promising characters and know that I loved this update most.❀️

Res for now..

yes minu i agree with u sur is so talented that her story rooted us after every update dnt take the hate cmmnts serious u r talented nd we knw that ap ny khuch soch ky hi ye update di ha....πŸ’

Suparna13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Guys n girls!! Chill!! 

I'll respond to all comments soon. I knew many of you would not like the update, but this is the story I had in mind. And I meant this story to be an emotional one- one that deals with struggles of a heartbreak! But I never said there wouldn't be a happy ending! :) So keep your faith in me and please let me unfold the story I'd planned. After all, I'm a true Samaina fan too! 

Love you all!

Sur

Emotion mein beh gayi shayad apne comment mein... dil pe na liyo... please maafi!! But writing and twists wise dhaasu...!! I know Samaina will be there.. they have to❀!!! 

This is the very first story I read here .. and I love to see how it goes further!! I have full faith in you, Di!!πŸ€—

Love,Suparna

Dharapriya thumbnail

Yaar heartbreaking update Diya yaar. Kya noopur Ko bhi bich me Laa diya. Arvind aur Nupur kr hote hue Samaina kaise ek honge. Uper se buddhu impulsive Sameer . Pata nahi kya hoga. Yar Dard hua bahot zyada vala.next update soon please

Sue123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Heya sur, this was totally unexpected.  Like kya twist laaya hai yaar story mein. Maza aa gaya.

After the previous update was looking fwd for some naina and arvind confrontations or confessions but looks like we need to wait for it .

Kahani ka naya kirdar madam Nupur looks an interesting character and looks like she will indirectly act as a catalyst in mending Samaina's relationship. 

Liked Vishaka and Sameer's moments. The misunderstanding is rooted so deeply that it was evident from Vishaka's words for Naina. 

And lastly the song played in the end was like making sure ur readers are impatient until the next update. 

Lots of love 

Sneha

Mayu18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow wow wow..... LOVE the twist. Can't wait to see how you taking this forward. 

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nice update. Totally unexpected twist. Loved this girl Noopur. Both will become very good friends. Maybe she will design his office soon & will meet Naina there. Eagerly waiting for the next update. 

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guddi24

Please continue your story and inform us when you update. And if you make a schedule then it will be better for us. 

Thank you 

Hi dear! Would complete this story for sure! And I have updated the story. I still find the new IF very cumbersome to use. Hence not sending out PMs...will try though! 

Sticking to a schedule may not work for me, but I'll try to be as regular as I can. 

Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sona_G

Hey Sur

That's one of favourite songs (despite not being a fan of SRK :-))  thanks for adding that.  Naina in the middle of the road, the poor guy has lost it.

I wasn't this happy in the entire story so far as much as I was when I read about A's affair. Sameer, Naina ka raastha saaf ho gaya. Hip hip hooray. You have been giving hints about him not being a great father for Diya but this, this was the best, like a snow plough clearing Sameer Naina's path ;-)

You cleared a couple of things but to me introduced a new one in the process - Come what may how can she be smiling and happy in the wedding photo

I am sorry but I can't agree to what Naina did. She had plans of confessing her feelings for Sameer, why then plan a surprise party for A, bake cake and ask the poor soul to stay back for the party. Going with A on his bike, holding his shoulder bhi chuba tha but now that she has realised her feelings how can she be so callous towards Sameer. I really feel for him. Please sulja dho inka ladai.

Sona

This weekend will be the second after this chapter, can we expect an update ?? :-)

Hey Sona! 

Ohhh yeah! Mine too! I used to be an SRK fan once- that DDLJ era. It's another thing I can't stand him these days! :P Guess it goes for all the Khans at present! 

Seriously! Sameer needs to pull himself up and go either this way or the other! 

Hehe...I gave Arvind's affair so that the readers can heave a sigh of relief. If you read the next update though, it might seem short lived. But I promise, things will get better soon! 

Yeah...Naina's smile in the wedding photograph is another secret, which I'll explore later on in the story! 

Yup yup! Naina really acted stupidly! She's so sure that Sameer never harboured feelings for her that she couldn't see that he was plain jealous! And when he gets to know he's Diya's father- did she expect him to stay back and have a chat with Arvind on the same? 

Bas ab jaldi hi sab suljhega! :) 

Yes dear...I updated last night! Would wait for your reviews on the same! 

Love,

Sur