Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Beautiful update Sur! As always ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much May! ๐Ÿค—

There was something about this one that made me think of all their major milestones over the last ten years of their life. How they have come to become a part of each others life almost like interwoven into the tapestry. It would not be possible to remove one from other's life without leaving lots of holes, colourless patches and an incomplete pattern. 

Oh really! Wow...I loved how you covered their journey and how their life would be without one in it...it seems that over the years, they have actually become inseparable...almost one! 

The electricity cut... both alone in the office... bumping and falling together... I could feel the sizzle of that moment, their yearning for each other. And yet nothing happened, or rather neither indulged. It was a mark of their personal growth and maturity and also respect for the other. 

Yes- had it been 5 years back, they would have given in to their desires...but now they've grown...especially Naina, who understands the aftermath that such thoughtless actions could lead to...and Sameer has grown into a deeply caring young man- even after being madly in love with her, having her in his arms, he restrained his heart and body in control...despite thinking she's hurt him, he doesn't want to do the same to her! 

Naina's dream... very artistically written dear. The choice of song was just so apt and beautiful... It was so easy to imagine them both in it. It would be hard to understand whose dream it was, had it not followed Naina watching the movie. His emotions were so strongly represented too, like she already recognizes on a subconscious level that he loves her.  

Wow thanks May! I was very apprehensive about that part...felt I could do better...maybe...but I didn't want to delay the update any longer...the credit for the song goes to Suman! :) I literally watched the song on loop, checked the storyline on google and lo and behold...the story too has a pregnancy out of wedlock :P 

I agree- generally, I've associated such dreams with Sameer...I wanted to show Naina's intensity of emotions. And yes, that's why I showed the scene with Naina watching the movie, so that people could relate it to Naina...and yes, perhaps deep down, her heart recognizes his love, maybe that's why she was so sure of him- gave all of herself to him without any commitment...for even when he never said it, her heart knew what his heart yearned for! 

Her analysis of the dream and the conclusions she drew were so heart-wrenching... I strongly believe that we are all more likely to regret the things we left unsaid than the ones we said because we really wanted to or meant. And years later Naina is still hung on the fact that she never told him how she felt, at least not verbally.. 

True...very true! Wo gaana tha na- kisi se tum pyaar karo..to fir izhaar karo...kahin na fir der ho jaye...not sure if I got the lyrics right...but life doesn't wait for anyone, anything...better do what one wants, say what one wants to- you never know what is in store for you tomorrow! 

Naina surrendered her heart to him in school and her body in college. Every time it has only resulted in pain for her. And yet, she is once again ready to surrender/risk the most important thing in her life now, Diya. 

True...perhaps this is what makes her love so pure....:) Even after all the pain he's knowingly and unknowingly caused her, she still decides to risk Diya- without whom she cannot even dream her life! 

Something here about her apprehension about inviting neighbors or friends over.. of them learning about the truth of her family circumstances... put up some flags... made me start wondering if she and Arvind are really married? Or is it a marriage only for namesake? Could it be that they both need a front for appearance sake for their own reasons?? Too much buzzing in my head!!! 

Yes May...I did insert the lines deliberately- there are some secrets that Naina has hidden from all, and I have from the readers :P Well, will disclose all in due time! :) 

Waiting to see if Sameer accepts the story of a premature birth or keeps wondering and starts delving deeper...

Let's see :D

Will be waitng dil dhaam ke fot the next update!!๐Ÿค—

Awww...thanks a lot May! โค๏ธ

Hello May! Thank you for such a wonderful review! My replies in red. 

Love,

Sur

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Sur!

I know I am super se bhi uper late I am.And you know how my life also goes EU sometimes ๐Ÿ˜† 

Anyways coming to the update..

The update threw me off the balance at many places and I was reading like a reader-on-edge.My goodness.How deftly you have crafted the update.Excellent would be the shortest praise.๐Ÿ‘

The starting of update with Sameer enquiring about Mr.A. Bande ki jalan to dekho.Beta Sameer!Tumhein itni problem kyun? Wo ghar pe rahe ya bahar bhatke? Jalan..Hmm..We can smell it.Yeh Sameer ko main kut dungi.Gadha! Arvind ke affair tak pahunch gaya connecting the dots Diya khud ki bachi hai,cannot connect two dots.๐Ÿค” Well agar sidhi baat ko complex and complex ko sidha na bana diye to they are not men species.

Sameer aur uske baithe baithe hawai killa.Gazab hai.Lavish wedding and all.Haan beta!Sapne hi dekh.And keep mumbling ki how you are better than A in being a parent.Kaash itna mumbling college time pe karta.Chalo what has been done can't be undone.Moving forward,Sur! You just took away my dil with the lines of how Sameer was thinking of Naina and Diya belonging to him as family and Diya coursing her fingers through super silky strands of her.Uff! You just killed me with the grave indications and subtle essence of these lines.

And the next analysis..I nearly turned into a cheerleader.Yeah Sameer!Come on..yeah ..you are going right.Arey baba..She is your blood not A's.You both guys related to Naina can't have the same autosomal genetic disease.For heaven's sake please recollect ya ask Naina.Sur! And at this point I give it to you.Its not easy to keep a tab on timeline and pan out that entire analysis.I loved the entire introspection and contemplation.Claps for that.๐Ÿ‘

And then the encounters.Verbal as well physical..I was bating my breaths that they don't lose control again.Two broken people craving love are like moths to flame.They would be eager to burn ,throwing the consequences to air.The mistake they did years ago.And the scenes that panned out after Naina's movie watch..I was gapin in surprise at my screen.What was even happening.Sur!You have this greatest ability to throw off balance the readers at most unexpected times.You have done that before and never fail to surprise time and again.A great attribute of your writing style.Just like that kiss near bonfire in LIMA,this sequence of them confessing and making love to lees just took this style of yours a notch further.And Madam!With this update you proved why you are 'Queen of Romance'.โค๏ธ

The last contemplation by Naina was a realistic touch.She has been carrying too much mentally.It has been a cliffhanger end.I am waiting to see what more they gonna dream about and actually do in real lives.How the triangle of Naina -Sameer and Arvind will determines Diya's happiness and future.

Superb update Darling.One of the best updates of EU for me.

Eagerly waiting for next update.Take Care.

With love-

Minu

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MANSHITA

I have no words to explain that how I feel.  I was so happy to read their scenario of love,  guitar and song bhao ke darmiya ... it is my one of favourite song. But come to know that it's only her dream I am totally feeling sad and tears ib my eyes . I don't know but I think that naina will not tell him the truth.  I really will be happy if she tell the truth.  Pata nahi par I gut feeling ki Arvind is not her husband and she is telling a lie . Plzz rewale the past of naina 's side.  Or plzz for the happiness of your all readers,  update on time. Don't fair to always give us cliphanger position for many week. Plzz update fast as possible. Waiting for next update and wait egerly to know how Sameer would react after come to know that he was not alone.  He also have sweet and so cutie child. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Hi Manshita!

Thank you so much for your kind comments dear! I'm glad you enjoyed the romance in this update...yes it was only a dream, but it led Naina to introspect more and think about how she wants a closure now...she's decided to tell him the truth, but what happens, we'll have to wait n watch! 

As for the updates, I know I'm unable to update regularly, hence try and compensate by giving longer updates at a time! :) 

Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Such an amazing update dear 

Thank you so much Prizi! 

Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PS73

An awesome update...loved how naina realised she is again falling for him...and decides to reveal the truth...sameer trying to find out the connection between his traits n diya were so realistic...now he will surely find a connection between the two...mind us track par chal gaya hai...loved the mention of chandigarh...ha ha meri city hai...โคโคhoping for an update asap..

I send you buddy request...u accepted it but i received no PM.. thanks to new IF I had to start off as newbie again 

Regard 

Pooja

Hey Pooja...so you are from Chandigarh- that's a nice city! And for the PMs, I actually didn't send anyone the PMs for this update as well- it was kind of done in a hurry, post that I couldn't find time to send them out. And I'm still not very comfortable with the new IF! 

Coming to the update, I'm really glad you enjoyed this one! Yes, Naina is falling for him all over again and decides to come clear with the truth. Sameer has had his subconscious prodding him time n again to delve deep into the topic of Diya and finally, he gave in to his curiosity! Ab dimag me kuch cheezein to atak gayi hain! Let's see aage kya hota hai! 

Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Oh Sur, I'm so glad Sameer finally had a doubt. Like logical wala doubt. I want him to think more and more about this and get to the truth coz I really don't think Naina would reveal it to him. Circumstances won't let her I feel.

And both of them cannot avoid the intimacy and togetherness they're craving for. It just takes a feathery touch from one of them for all the feelings and yearning to resurface.

Naina's dream has me heartbroken. They would've been so happy had this separation not happened๐Ÿ˜”

Ab bas jaldi se khulasa kr do.

PS- I gotta watch Khamoshi now๐Ÿ˜•

Hey Anji!

Yep...Sameer ke dimag ki batti jali! :P Dekhein kitna sochta hai ladka! Naina ke case mein bhi kya hoga, wo jaldi pata chalega (meri jaldi matlab hopefully the coming weekend). 

Ab pyaar hai to chupaye nahi chupta...bas kaise dono andar chupa ke baithe hain! 

Aww...I know dear...but the premise of the story had a separation since the beginning- I'll try to compensate for the sadness though! 

PS: Khamoshi maine bhi nahi dekhi! :P Mujhe bhi dekhni hai! 

Lots of love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sona_G

I love you Sur, for this wonderful update. Wow what an engaging update !!! All the late night hours you spent for this update was worth it weight in gold.

Hey Sona! Aww...thanks a ton dear! Made my heart leap with joy! โค๏ธ

Finally the man has started using his sharp brain in deducing the parentage of Diya. I so wish he had asked if Diya was premature before asking her date of birth and Naina's wedding anniversary, Naina would have been cornered then but anyways doubt karna start tho kiya hai. 

Haha...good point....I didn't think on that before...but yeah...he's started doubting her parentage! 

I am now equally curious about Mr.A. Sach mein kaisa baap hai, I get a feel that Naina for all practical reasons, must have shared her past with him and ofcourse that Diya is not his daughter. He seemed very caring in his introduction chapters, how can he now not be concerned about her at all and keep travelling left, right and centre. Though I would like to indulge in Sameer's thoughts about A probably cheating on Naina but I doubt he would, someone who is married to her and to the world has accepted her child as his, might not be that bad or can he?? 

Yes dear...lots of questions around Arvind...has something changed between Naina and him...and why is he absent now when initially he was really bothered about Diya and Naina! 

A slip of the tongue and how, as if nature wanted to continue with that, a power cut with no diesel to run generator and no Rita around, poor Sameer and Naina :-)

Haha...qayanaat bhi inko milaane mein judi hai! :P 

I have a request - I remember reading in some chapter's intro where you had said you had penned the ending as soon as you started the story. Would you add a second pregnancy to it, please, where Naina would be pampered by Sameer and would do everything that she missed in Diay's case. 

Noted dear! I'll try to incorporate that for sure! That's indeed a very sweet thought! Thank you! 

I thought that dream was wishful thinking by Sameer, poor Naina, I really feel for despite you not going into the details of what she went through after May 1995. Time she needs her closure. 

True that- till now, we've only known about Sameer's side in detail. Naina's past needs to be unraveled soon! 

Having said that something tells me she wouldn't be able to tell her feelings and Diya's parentage secrets to Sameer that easily but I would love it if you prove me wrong. 

Hehe...not sure if I can! :P But let's see! :) 

Thank you for such a fabulous review Sona! My response in bold. 

Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saji79

Hi Sur

Another beautiful and marvelous update. Kya like ab,sach mein samaj nahi aa raha hai. 

Aww thanks a lot dear Sajida! :) 

Sameer bechara trying to figure out jaise taise bhi kahi Diya uski beti to nahi . Par bechare ko kuch conclusion karre something will ruin it. 

Haan na...ekdum pakka nahi pata chal paaya...discussion ka rukh hi badal gaya! 

Dono ki bechaini aur bas kuch pal ke liye hi sahi saath rehne ki koshish ,ek dusre ko mehsoos karne ki khwaish kya khoob likhe ho. The evening situation kya bolo I think these lines will justify it

Dhadkan sambhaloun ya saas kaabo mein karun tujhe dekhne mein aafat bahut hai ( meri nahi hai yeh lines kahi padhi hai :-))

Wow! Bahot achi lines hain and ekdum apt bhi hain! Sahi baat hai...dono ka dil kaabu mein hai nahi...pyaar hai ki kam hone ki jagah badhe jaa raha hai...aur lagta hai qayanaat bhi inke saath hai! :) 

Woh song one of favourite ,u have done a marvelous job with the lines and the situation. Very romantic guitar woh gaana and them aur kya chahiye ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. 

Thanks so much dear! Glad I could do justice to your favorite song! :) 

Naina jaise socha hai ki sab bata degi I dont think it will happen,  hum expect kuch karenge aap unexpectedly kuch la hi doge๐Ÿ˜‹.  

Hehe...sab samajh gaye hain mujhe yahan pe! :P 

Somehow Sameer will figure out par kab kaise yeh jaana mazedar hoga.  Dil jab kisiko beintaha chahata hai na to kahi reasons sochte hai ki kash aisa ho aur woh aapke saath ho jaye. Sameer ke khayal bhi is tarah hai Arvind Naina ko dhoka de raha hai air woh uske pass aa jaye..  kambakht ishq๐Ÿ˜Š

Some lines dont remember whose 

Gazab hai mere dil mein tera wajood                      Mai khud se dur aur tu mujhe mahjood

Sahi baat hai dear...Naina aaj bhi Sameer ke dil mein hai...aur sach to kabhi na kabhi saamne aa hi jaata hai! Bas tab tak yeh mahashay khayali pulav hi pakate rahenge! :P 

Waiting eagerly for next update

Luv 

Sajida

Thanks for such a beautiful review Sajida! My response in bold. 

Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

Hi sur

Awesome Awesome Awesome update dear everything  so beautiful  written  eagerly  waiting for update 

Srilatha

Wow dear Srilatha! Thank you so much! I'm so happy that you enjoyed this update thoroughly! ๐Ÿค—

Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakina.hozefa

Hi sur

Nice update n after a long time. 

Thank you dear...hehe hun to main late lateef hi forum ki! :D 

I can understand u must busy per plz thora jaldi jaldi update diya Karona, laalchi readers k baare me soch ker. 

I try dear...but kuch ache se na likha jaaye na to mera man nahi hota post karne ka...:) 

Pata nai aesa Kyu lag raha he, koe aur siyappa hoga next update me. Naina nai batayegi ya Sameer jaan jayega na phir Mr A tapak jayega. 

Hehe..is kahani mein vaise bhi kuch seedha kahan hua hai! :P 

I know Naina side of story must b heart wrenching n Naina k taraf soft corner jyada he mera, per Sameer ne bahot suffer ker liya, even he needs diyaz of hope of ray in his life. 

I know dear...both have suffered in their own way...if only they had confessed their love in time, they'd been a happy family now! 

Hero-heroin to Thora soft karo ek dusre ki taraf. 

Hone lagein hai dear! ;) 

Aur Mr A bahut confusing lag raha. Though I m dnt like luv triangle, but samaina k lie itni based hun na ki Mr A ka dil tut jayega to bhi chalega

Hehe...Mr. A kisi ko bhaa nahi raha...kabab mein haddi jo hai :P Ab Mr. A ka secret kya hai wo bhi bataungi sab! :) 

Take care

Sakina

Hello Sakina!

Thanks for such a wonderful review! My response in bold. 

Love,

Sur