Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful update Sur! As always ๐Ÿ˜Š

There was something about this one that made me think of all their major milestones over the last ten years of their life. How they have come to become a part of each others life almost like interwoven into the tapestry. It would not be possible to remove one from other's life without leaving lots of holes, colourless patches and an incomplete pattern.

The electricity cut... both alone in the office... bumping and falling together... I could feel the sizzle of that moment, their yearning for each other. And yet nothing happened, or rather neither indulged. It was a mark of their personal growth and maturity and also respect for the other.

Naina's dream... very artistically written dear. The choice of song was just so apt and beautiful... It was so easy to imagine them both in it. It would be hard to understand whose dream it was, had it not followed Naina watching the movie. His emotions were so strongly represented too, like she already recognizes on a subconscious level that he loves her.  

Her analysis of the dream and the conclusions she drew were so heart-wrenching... I strongly believe that we are all more likely to regret the things we left unsaid than the ones we said because we really wanted to or meant. And years later Naina is still hung on the fact that she never told him how she felt, at least not verbally.. 

Naina surrendered her heart to him in school and her body in college. Every time it has only resulted in pain for her. And yet, she is once again ready to surrender/risk the most important thing in her life now, Diya. 

Something here about her apprehension about inviting neighbors or friends over.. of them learning about the truth of her family circumstances... put up some flags... made me start wondering if she and Arvind are really married? Or is it a marriage only for namesake? Could it be that they both need a front for appearance sake for their own reasons?? Too much buzzing in my head!!! 

Waiting to see if Sameer accepts the story of a premature birth or keeps wondering and starts delving deeper...

Will be waitng dil dhaam ke fot the next update!!๐Ÿค—

Edited by SixteenAgain - 4 years ago
MOH29 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was awesome update.  Sameer always tries to find out similarities between him and diya.  Sameer and naina both still want to be close that's soo romantic.  Naina's dream was really romantic she wants to listen three magical words. Now she is ready to reveal the truth to sameer.  But there should be some twist let sameer knows the truth by his own ways before naina confess.  We eagerly want to know the past of naina. 

Please don't take too much time to update. Now the story became restless to read. 

AnjaanMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally Naina ab btayegi Sameer Ko , but mujhe kyun lag rha hai next update kuch unexpected hone wala hai ? ๐Ÿค”

Sameer deserve to know about diya.

Dharapriya thumbnail

Awesome update. Sameer got some idea about the similarities between Diya and him but he remained bholuram only. He couldn't understand. That fact of premature baby ruined everything. Beautiful and romantic dream of Naina. Eagerly waiting for Sameer 's reaction on hearing the truth. Please update next part soon. Please Mila do ab dono Ko. Can't see them seperate any more

MANSHITA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have no words to explain that how I feel.  I was so happy to read their scenario of love,  guitar and song bhao ke darmiya ... it is my one of favourite song. But come to know that it's only her dream I am totally feeling sad and tears ib my eyes . I don't know but I think that naina will not tell him the truth.  I really will be happy if she tell the truth.  Pata nahi par I gut feeling ki Arvind is not her husband and she is telling a lie . Plzz rewale the past of naina 's side.  Or plzz for the happiness of your all readers,  update on time. Don't fair to always give us cliphanger position for many week. Plzz update fast as possible. Waiting for next update and wait egerly to know how Sameer would react after come to know that he was not alone.  He also have sweet and so cutie child. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Prizi thumbnail

Such an amazing update dear 

PS73 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

An awesome update...loved how naina realised she is again falling for him...and decides to reveal the truth...sameer trying to find out the connection between his traits n diya were so realistic...now he will surely find a connection between the two...mind us track par chal gaya hai...loved the mention of chandigarh...ha ha meri city hai...โคโคhoping for an update asap..

I send you buddy request...u accepted it but i received no PM.. thanks to new IF I had to start off as newbie again 

Regard 

Pooja

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Oh Sur, I'm so glad Sameer finally had a doubt. Like logical wala doubt. I want him to think more and more about this and get to the truth coz I really don't think Naina would reveal it to him. Circumstances won't let her I feel.

And both of them cannot avoid the intimacy and togetherness they're craving for. It just takes a feathery touch from one of them for all the feelings and yearning to resurface.

Naina's dream has me heartbroken. They would've been so happy had this separation not happened๐Ÿ˜”

Ab bas jaldi se khulasa kr do.

PS- I gotta watch Khamoshi now๐Ÿ˜•

Sona_G thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I love you Sur, for this wonderful update. Wow what an engaging update !!! All the late night hours you spent for this update was worth it weight in gold.

Finally the man has started using his sharp brain in deducing the parentage of Diya. I so wish he had asked if Diya was premature before asking her date of birth and Naina's wedding anniversary, Naina would have been cornered then but anyways doubt karna start tho kiya hai.

I am now equally curious about Mr.A. Sach mein kaisa baap hai, I get a feel that Naina for all practical reasons, must have shared her past with him and ofcourse that Diya is not his daughter. He seemed very caring in his introduction chapters, how can he now not be concerned about her at all and keep travelling left, right and centre. Though I would like to indulge in Sameer's thoughts about A probably cheating on Naina but I doubt he would, someone who is married to her and to the world has accepted her child as his, might not be that bad or can he?? 

A slip of the tongue and how, as if nature wanted to continue with that, a power cut with no diesel to run generator and no Rita around, poor Sameer and Naina :-)

I have a request - I remember reading in some chapter's intro where you had said you had penned the ending as soon as you started the story. Would you add a second pregnancy to it, please, where Naina would be pampered by Sameer and would do everything that she missed in Diay's case.

I thought that dream was wishful thinking by Sameer, poor Naina, I really feel for despite you not going into the details of what she went through after May 1995. Time she needs her closure.

Having said that something tells me she wouldn't be able to tell her feelings and Diya's parentage secrets to Sameer that easily but I would love it if you prove me wrong.

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Khushiamaan77

Hi dear 

A big fan of ur writing and i love ur ff...

Loved ur each n every chapter of ur ff...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Plz pm me ur next update and add me in ur buddy list....

Eagerly waiting for ur next update.....

Hi Khushi! 

Thank you so much dear! <3 Yes dear...I just got to know that PMs are working fine! Will send out PMs for the next update as well, but I already uploaded it! 

I hope you'll like this part as well!

Love,

Sur