Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sivasri

Hi..

amazing update...dreams are mostly our subconscious mind's thoughts..

Hi dear...so true! And thank you so much! 

Dream was so beautiful..I m waiting for real reunion..

I'm so glad you liked it! :) 

Sameer should finish the novel first...he s yearning for Naina and Diya to b his family.....they are yours only yours...

Hehe...yes he's yearning for both Naina and Diya to be his...doesn't know they already are! 

Slip of tongue...this s what's not happening..I hope somehow Sam finds out the truth..it will be better if he comes to know from Naina...

Yep...zubaan pe purani yaadein aa hi jaati hain! Let's see how he finds out! 

Soulmates haan yaar..now i am more eager to know part of Mr.A n Naina and Diya's life..

Will shed some light on that in the future updates! :) 

Sameer jealous f Mr.A...unwanted thoughts......... 2 saal mein Jo nahi Kar paaya 🤣arre Bhai Tera hi Kiya hua hai...

Haha...wahin toh...isi ka kiya hua hai! :P 

Update the next part soon..

Sri

Hi Sri! 

Thank you for such a lovely review! My response in bold. 
Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

You know what, I was thinking the same! Either Naina and A are not married or A doesn't care about Diya as much as he shows. Bcz as Sameer said, he's never seen with Naina and Diya. Mushkil se ek bar dekha usko sath. And also, as you said, Naina doesn't invite anyone to her house, not even neighbours. Kuch to gadbad h Daya🤔

Kuch to gadbad hai sach mein! :P 

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_loverzz

Sur dii Sabse pehle i am so sorry for commenting very late since i am very buzy these dayss so couldnt had time to comment so Coming back to the update...It was lil bit emotional that Diya Is suffering from PKU... And THEN Sameer takingh information about the PKU disease And Knowing the history of his Grandparents...And He is soo concerned for Diya ...Since he is the father of Diya but he doesn't know about it but still fathers always love their daughters and then the last scene where Naina is imagining about she and sameer romantically confessing love for each other...She hates sameer a lot but still she deeply loves him And happy to know that Naina Is going to break the news in front of Sameer And I m sure he will believe her and Jald hi in dono ki misunderstanding dhoor hone chahiye and they should be living together .... DO UPDATE NEXT ONE ASAP>>>😊

KEEP SMILING

Thulasi

Hi Thulasi! 

Aww worry not dear...even I'm always late in giving updates to my stories...:) I hope you are much more relaxed now! :) 

And am glad, you've enjoyed the previous few updates! Yes, Diya has PKU and Sameer's family has a history of it...many pointers...and yes, despite the fact that he's unaware of his real connection to Diya, his heart speaks for her. That father- daughter bond as you suggested. 

Naina Sameer ko bilkul bhool nahi paayi hai aur na hi Sameer...dekhein jab inki misunderstandings kab khatam hongi! :) 

Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidhimehra

Aww....lovely sur

Such an amazing update...i dont knw what you expected bt its really gud.

Finally sameer is joining dots thodi akal lagali der aaye duruat aaye....naina ki romantic dream amd seriously khamoshi very romantic love track with awesome songs....loved eveey part.

Bt i think naina ne jaisa socha hai itna easy mahi hoga batana aur i can say twist abhi baki hoga which you will put ki sameer ko kaise sachai pata chalen.

Waiting for another beautiful update.♥️♥️

Hehe sabko expected hai hi hai ki kuch to gadbad hogi! :P I'm so happy that you liked the update...wo mujhe lag raha tha ki na romantic update thoda behtar likh leti shayad! Haan- wo song to hai ki kaafi romantic! :) 

Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Delayed hai dear! :) Is weekend mostly! 

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yudkhfan

Hello, so much mystery and anticipation. Loved naina's romantic dream.  Waiting on how she will approach sameer.. please update soon .

Hello dear...yep...lots of secrets are still in place! Glad you liked Naina's romantic dream! :) Let's see what happens when she decides to broach the topic with Sameer! 

Love,

Sur

doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Sur

I don't need to tell you over and over again that what a swell of a job you are doing with this one. Am completely hooked and sometimes am reading it from the start till now just to relive all the moments that you have so effortlessly woven with every update. It's an art and the art is well mastered by you and am glad with every update am seeing you heading towards the pinnacle and soon you'll be an Inspiration for scores of people out there. You shall never demean and underrate yourself since you are penning a fan fiction.  Not many know that some of the greatest authors of our times were once fanfic writers known only to the communities or pages they frequented and one of them was Colleen Hoover herself so you can be one of her since I know you fancy her as much as I do.  And your finesse with damaged souls reminds me of her quite often.  Her romance is not the quintessential one though she drapes her stories in just the right mix of slow burn,  chemistry and ofcourse mystery and the past.  

Doors, 

Doors are symbolic in a way,  I don't who first thought of them first in this world,  (the first thing am googling once am done writing you your review) but I would like to symbolise your update with doors and yes you might find me deviating to other things as well.  Since this update made me think about so many things and situations and the what ifs hung in balance. 

The door to the past..... It felt like all at once the locks clicked and all the doors to the past had opened offering an unhindered  view of the present which is linked to the past.  The blatant lie stood out in the open in red while the wheels churned in breakneck speed until it stopped!  Frustrating! But human mind is an enigma and you sure very well depicted that in this part.  We are often cringing while watching such episodes on TV and are often cursing the idiocy of the central characters when they fail to notice what's right under their noses. But to tell you the truth it happens with us in our day to day lives as well,  innumerable number of times has it happened with me when I have failed to notice my purse kept right on the middle shelf of the wardrobe while I rummaged though the entire house. It is only when I have put my mind to focus at it that I have found my articles in their places just at the time.  Here it's the same problem with Sameer,  when he was doing all the calculations in his mind,  the wheels were churning in the correct direction and the questions were aimed at the bulls eye, the locks were clicking rather clicked when he made the calculations and felt the difference in the numbers, something was not sitting right but then he wavered with his comment about diya being premature!  Ah!  I literally did scream with frustration but also enjoyed the slow chase and the way everything is slowly falling into place.  You see though he was doing the calculations yet his mind seemed to be in a disarray.  It is clouded by the images of naina and a in various forms of undress and as to what led to the conception of Diya as in how? So his mind was in a tangle of what went about while a part of it tried to lead itself to the very bulls eye of what actually happened.  Oh!  He was this close yet far out of reach.  Sure had my heart beating at a rate of million per second with this one.  I literally laughed out loud while my little one slept by my side.  This talent of yours is something I marvel. 

Dreams.......

Dreams are often a depiction of our wants or fears. Not my words precisely but that of Freud's.  What could have happened and what happened in real,  there's a fine line to it and even while we sleep our subconscious often goes on an overdrive and it leads us at times to a place where we want to be. It all played out in smooth synchrony of all.  First naina watching the film about love child and then her subconscious leading her to that one happy place in her dream. Somewhere the dream was symbolic not only for what could have happened but also for all the miscommunication and misunderstandings that occurred instead. How the dream was a perfect example of what both naina and sameer had thought about in that time and how in one moment all went awry and everything started debilitating from there on.  The dream somewhere addressed naina s insecurities too and somewhere provided her with the courage to face the music head on. The very fact that diya s father is sameer is to be known to him or else it would be injustice to them both.  It felt like naina is giving herself and diya a chance yet again with sameer and this time I wish for this chance to  lead to a downpour of emotions where they both bare their souls out and I hope there isn't any miscommunications from here on. I am pining for them to talk and put it all out! 

With that I sign off

Hope I did justice since you are always making special gestures and sometimes am just so lax with my comments. Love you sur for yet another special update. .. Thanks a ton my darling! 

Edited by doublecross - 4 years ago
MANSHITA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kya aaj update melegi

happyWonder thumbnail

I love this FF, makes my day! any chance of an update soon?

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

I hope you enjoy reading it dear! :)