Posted: 5 years ago

Loved the update. Canโ€™t wait for Sameer to find the truth about Diya

Prizi thumbnail

An awesome update 

MANSHITA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kya hame aaj update milega . Sunday to aa gaya bas update bhi mil jaye . Hope fully.

sharja84 thumbnail

hi.. this update brought unexpected tears in my eyes.. Diya's ailment is something I am hearing for the first time. but I am excited to know how Sameer would finally be joining the dots and identifying that Diya is his born. or do you plan on giving us a revelation from Naina's end. whatever you have in your mind please have them brought together. and I would also like to know Mr. A's role in all this. he is still kept under wraps and that is a bit intriguing.. but ultimately I love all the suspense that you built up for this story...

at the end of the day.. I can just state this to be a really mind boggling update. 

please update the next part soon ..!!

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MANSHITA

Kya hame aaj update milega . Sunday to aa gaya bas update bhi mil jaye . Hope fully.

Hi dear...

so sorry...but is weekend nahi de paayi main update..thodi tabyat thik nahi hai meri...even SSN ka plan tha wo bhi nahi complete hua! Will try to give both by next weekend? 

Khushiamaan77 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi dear 

A big fan of ur writing and i love ur ff...

Loved ur each n every chapter of ur ff...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Plz pm me ur next update and add me in ur buddy list....

Eagerly waiting for ur next update.....

Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Didi, mai finally aa gayi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

First things first, I haven't read Part 31 yet, to uske liye reserved ๐Ÿ˜†Par maine dekh liya hai ki aapne ye part mujhe dedicate kiya hai โ˜บ๏ธThank you so much didu ๐Ÿค— Vaise maine kuch khaas help nahi ki thi I know lekin fir bhi shukriya. Aur doctor friend ko bhi bat diya jaaega ๐Ÿ˜‰

Aur jaise ki mai hamesha late lateef hi rehti hun๐Ÿ˜†Jo ek aur pehle part aapne hum sab Paradise lovers ko dedicate kiya tha uske liye bhi vadda vala thank you. Aapki itni pyaaari story me apna naam baar baar dekh ke dil garden garden ho jata hai ๐Ÿค—

Didi, can I tell you one thing. From the time you wrote your first story, you have  come  a long way. Itni ghajab ke changes dikhte hain na. Itna flawless likhte ho aap, bas mai kya bataun

I am in love with this story and more specifically in love with the way you have depicted Samaina's journey. From being at loggerheads with each other to each others' best companions, that was hell of  a  journey. That new years celebration is my most favorite part. It was so surreal to read.

Aur romantic scenes to kya likhe hain aapne. Matlab mai to padhte padhte kho hi jaati thi. Despite the fact that this story focused around the  physical intimacy that Samaina shared, never once it got vulgar. And you deserve an applause for that. Sacchi bata ri hun bohat baar sharmayi hun vo sab padh padh ke๐Ÿ˜†

Par didi, I am angry with you for separating Samaina this brutally. Ab Shefali ki baat ko itna seriously lene ki bajay Naina thoda to apna dimaag bhi chala skti thi na. Khair I won't blame Naina completely, Sameer bhi to kabhi apne man ki baat nahi smjh paaya na hi express kar paya. Dono ki galti hai par kya karun Sameer ka dukh to merese bilkul nahi dekha jata. You know na ๐Ÿ˜†

By God mujhe pakka pakka shaq hai Naina is not married. Baki, mere assumptions hamesha galat nikalte hain to mai jyada dimaag nahi lagaungi. Arvind seems to be a very nice man. I don't want you to break his heart. ๐Ÿ˜†

Vaise Naina bohat hot headed ho gayi hai. Sameer ki baat sunti hi nahi. Bas jhaadne ke liye taiyar. But I am happy yaha pe dono ek dusre ko mast sunate hain๐Ÿ˜†

I really really hope that Sameer gets to know Diya's truth very soon. I can't wait to see his reaction. I can't wait to see him taking care of Diya. he still does but mai dekhna chahti hun ki kisi ka papa hone ki feeling ko Sameer kaise accept karega aur kaise apni zimmedariya nibhayega.

I know I know, 31 parts ke liye ye response bohat chotu sa hai par pakka promise ki ab se mai regular rehne ki koshish karungi.

You are a phenomenal writer aur romantic scenes likhne me aapka koi saani nahi โค๏ธ

Rizz_1987 thumbnail

Hi dear,

This was a such beautiful update...you have done a lot of hard work on research on this ailment...n very well portrait here as we all enjoy this information.

What willl Sameer's reaction when he came to know about his n diya's realtionship...he is very much attached to diya now... anyways plz update soon

One more thing dear I have a little confusion here regarding the chapter numbers...u have updated chapter no 30 - diya's ailment on page 55 but had updated the topic as chapter no 31...plz confirm me as I have missed chapter or what... because I don't want to miss anything from ur story...

Riz

doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Dear Sur 

I marvel at your consistency of churning out some amazing updates.  And for me it's as good as turning pages of a K. A. Tucker, Colleen Hoover or Judith Macnaught for that matter. 

The best thing about your story is your characters.  The balance of their flaws and their qualities is beautiful. At the very core is a major flaw that is the flaflaw of miscommunication or rather the dearth of communication. And that is what leads them to their own drawn conclusions. 

I loved the way the scene with the ice-cream panned out. It was awesome and yes diya is sameers daughter in more ways than he can even imagine. Those furtive glances towards the cheese and the easy camaraderie that comes in so naturally.  Am loving the way the father daughter relationship is developing.  Especially sameers concern for Diya and somewhere that nagging thought in his subconscious that is nudging him in all the right places yet missing the core.  It's like he doesn't wanna see inspire of all being there blatantly.  Angry sameer is always my guilty pleasure. So this time his outburst at naina I loved.  I had been wanting him to confront her on her behaviour.  The conversation that flowed thereafter touched my heart.  They are still so much in love and unknowingly somewhere Co parenting their daughter.  SSameer s concern after knowing the truth and even when he goes about gathering information about the rare condition that diya has made my heart swell in tenderness. I could see the same old vulnerable sameer from college. You unmasked the father in him so beautifully sur.  The peeling of the layers in his personality has been the hero of this story. And I know one can say that am biased towards sameer but he has been a more interesting personality to me and am attracted to damaged souls like a moth to fire. 

Bravo to you and to sweetie for this one.  I can see the makings of a brilliant author.  And when I say this I mean every syllable of it.  I have seen my favourite authors doing it,  you Dan Brown his books are so well researched and everytime he writes it's with precision getting all the details bang on and even Lisa Genova, though she is in the medical profession and often her topics pertain to her area of work yet she does it with brilliance and ease that is not only restricted to her but also her innumerable readers who are often novice seeking information about the subject. Even the most difficult of the diseases seem so easy to understand when the author has the correct understanding of the subject herself. The fact that you took the pains to research and come up with this rare disease makes me marvel you as a person.  Since I know at one time you are juggling in between so much and so many things. We as hungry readers are often pressurising for more updates but we fail to understand the tedious hardworking that goes into each of them.  Bravo to you and the doctor in the making sweetie since at her tender age she is a firecracker already and that she could come up with such an unlikely disease makes me want to pick her brains. A genius in the making indeed she is.  

Love you sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rizz_1987

Hi dear,

This was a such beautiful update...you have done a lot of hard work on research on this ailment...n very well portrait here as we all enjoy this information.

What willl Sameer's reaction when he came to know about his n diya's realtionship...he is very much attached to diya now... anyways plz update soon

One more thing dear I have a little confusion here regarding the chapter numbers...u have updated chapter no 30 - diya's ailment on page 55 but had updated the topic as chapter no 31...plz confirm me as I have missed chapter or what... because I don't want to miss anything from ur story...

Riz

Hi Riz!

Thank you so much dear! I'm so happy that you liked this update so much! Meri research kaam aayi! :) 

Yes, Sameer is really attached to Diya now, without even realizing she is his own daughter. 

Thank you for pointing out the chapter number error here. It was indeed Chapter 30! :) I messed up perhaps because of the forum issues! 

Love

Sur