Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

IF ne to accha khasa update delay krwa diya. But shukar h mil to gya.

Aur ye kya bimari laga di humari Diya ko! Phenyl kenu kya h yešŸ˜¦ mera to naam sun k hi dil baith gya

Sameer ki Nani ko PKU tha.. Dimag ki ghanti bajao Sameer ki.. He needs to know ki us A ko PKU nhi tha, isko khud ko tha. Is baat pe ek baar chidega ki A isme bhi better h isse, but phir eventually khush hoga ye jaanke ki Diya iski beti hšŸ˜

Your research and hardwork just for giving us a realistic point in the story is commendablešŸ‘

Ab yaar I'm very eager to know Naina's side of the story. Kya hua kaise hua sab jaanna h mujhe

Vidhimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb update...pku..a genetic disesase hats off to u dear for having detailed research and then gvg us a beautiful oiece of story ..bas sameer ko jtada hi dumb abana diya    show him he is the one who hates milk ....pla reveal him ki dita is his daughter and naina had to go so much for jat gvg birth to thiee love making seasions....she was all alone no frnz no chacha chachi    i think she has beared much alone now its her tuen to get all happineas not only money of so called msameer maheshwari...pls try gv update soon.

Loved thisšŸ‘Œā™„ļø one

Saji79 thumbnail

Hi Sur,

Your story is very enthralling. The story captures all the emotions and feelings we struggle to explain . Read all the parts and commenting for the first time. Sorry for the late response :-) .Lafzoun mein Jazbatoun ko bahut hi khoobsurati se aapne buna hai.

As they say kuch zakhm dekhtein nahi par dukhtein bahut hai .Slowly I hope all the wounds will be healed. Diya is very sweet and the father daughter relationship is so soothing to watch.  Sameer's worry about Diya , jaise aapne kaha khoon khoon ko pukarta hai ekdum sahi hai . Ab tak Naina ke family picture mein Arvind  hai Sameer khud ko dekh pana mushkil hai. Interesting hoga kaise usko pata chalega aur woh kaise react karega. Arvind aur Naina ka relation and the story behind it is also in wraps , waiting eagerly kya huva jane ke liye.

The research you have done about PKU and the details you have given hatsoff. Sahi mein I got to know about it thru your update. Hope all will go well with Diya, Sameer has also joined with Naina to take care.

"Har raat tujhe bhula kar har din ka aagaz tere khayal se kiya karte hai.  " Aisi hai Naina aur Sameer ki Mohabbat.

Luv

Sajida

MANSHITA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Very nice update.  Diya ki bimari ka sunkar I am really worried.  Naina ki side ka such or diya is sameer s daughter . Is update ka besabree se intzaar rahega. Plss just update the story as fast as possible.

AnjaanMishra thumbnail

Yeh Sameer Ko kb pta chalega sach , uski Nani Ko tha , aur itna kuch pta chala par smjh nhi aaya . Ki diya khudki beti hai .

Itni details Mai btane ke liye , dhanywad , humare kaam bhi aa sakta hai kisi Ko help krne Mai .

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Emotional Update, loved it. Learned about the genetic disease pku in detail.

Sue123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Heya Sur, finally I could access ur FF.

Loved this whole update. Finally we got to know abt Diya's illness.. The way he's trying to figure out the treatment, trying to reduce Naina's financial burden has my heart. Without knowing she is his child his concern for her is beautifully penned. 

Yaar Naina ka past sounds so painful. I just wish Sameer's love erases all the unhappy moments of her past sooner.

Waiting for more such simple yet meaningful work. 

Really want to appreciate ur dedication towards ur work. The way u researched over PKU is commendable. Also hats off to u as most of us weren't even aware of such disease and u enlightened us abt it.

Some bug with this new website update half of my post is gone. Edited it šŸ˜—šŸ˜±

Lots of love 

Sneha

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Hi Sur,

First of all, yaar a big bow to you for the dedication that you have shown in researching PKU. And then kudos for presenting all this information in a way that it didnā€™t feel like a mumbo-jumbo of medical jargons or just information, but was relatable from the stories perspective.

Hey May,

Thank you so much dear...I'm sure I would've made some mistakes still...:) All thanks to Aaisha, Sweety n Minu for helping me out. 

It is very clear that Naina must have struggled so much all these years on all fronts. The fear for her childā€™s life must have clouded every aspect of her life. For whatever support A has provided, she must be deeply grateful. It was very painful to read how she has lost all her old relationships and ties, to keep Diya as apart of her life.

That is true...sometimes life gets too harsh for people...and it is then, they change. Naina lost in love, was apparently deceived by the one she was ready to lay out her life for...bore a child on her own, who got diagnosed with an incurable, genetic disorder...lost friends, family, everything...hence, she now seems to have got trust issues. The only thing which keeps her going is her daughter. 

PKU is not that commonā€¦ so after finding out that his Nani had it too, it should have raised some big flags for him. He showed the doctor Diyaā€™s reports, right? The birth date didnā€™t trigger anything either?? The fact that it did not, implies his complete trust that she wouldnā€™t have withhold something so crucial from him. 

Hehe May...see I did a mistake...well something similar is to come in the next update...n yes, Sameer trusts her completely despite all the betrayal he feels she did long back. His heart still sings for her. And moreover, he believes that Naina is married and that obviously, Arvind would've fathered the child. 

I was wondering while reading the previous update, if his financial status could impact the quality of treatment Diya getsā€¦ and it seems it could. Naina is still resisting his offer of financial aid, she even questioned why he is wasting his hard earned money on subsiding treatments for Diya. I understand her self-respect and ego, but is she not overlooking what Diya is entitled to? Diya has the right to get the best of what her father can offer her, especially when is comes to medical aid. And it is Sameerā€™s right too, to be allowed to do what he can for his daughter.

True...true...and soon enough, Naina is going to understand this....:) Just that her past is not allowing her to still trust him unconditionally. 

I loved about this  part in the update - Sameer saying Main nahi badla and then showing that actually he has changed a great deal, by drinking water from her jhoota bottle. Something he had refused to do even when they were together. It is clear that on an emotional front the divide between them has ended for him long back.

Wow yes May...see, he drank her jhootha without realizing it...even when they were together, he used to be so picky about it. And yes, with main nahi badla...he meant his feelings for her are intact, while as you pointed out- all else with him has changed...he's become more mature, responsible, level headed and hard working! :)

Eagerly awaiting the next part ā€“ would be an understatement!

Awww May ...your love for the story keeps me going!! Thank you so much!! But I hope before the next update, IF comes around. 

Thank you so much for the lovely review May! My replies in red. 

Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOH29

It was a beautiful update I knew it that diya is having some genetic issues and from this only Sameer come to know that diya is his daughter. We are waiting eagerly for the Naina's side of story it will definitely very heart piercing . Please update soon and reveal the truth.

Thank you so much dear!! Yes, you were spot on with the genetic disease thing! :) And yes, genes play a very important part in a person's lineage. Yes, Naina's side of the story is painful too. Would update once these IF bugs are sorted out by next weekend maybe :) 

Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: munchkinland

This was so beautiful Sur 

My stalking skills are more active after IF ka jhol you seešŸ˜…

Okay now back to the update

I never knew this kind of illness so thank you for giving me some information.

Poor diya

My heart goes out to her.

Naina please please btao Sameer ko she is his daughter

uska haq bnta hain yeh janna.

The way Sameer worked day and night just to get information regarding Diya's treatment and all shows the bond which they share  unconsciously

Where is Mr A bade din lag gye inhe toh.ptani now I am having doubt on his character.

kya usne bhi itni mehnat ki hogi Diya ki bimari ke ilaaj janne ke liye.

I am waiting to read his character sketch now.

yeh kuch mystery toh pkka hain.

Oh btw the last lines diya's parents their daughter just truly amazing.

bas jaldi mil jaye yeh log.

Haha IF ka jhol to bada ho gyaa hai...I spent half an hour trying to edit the update again after posting it. Pata nahi kab clear honge baaki issues. Thanks to your stalking, you found the thread quickly hehe! 

On a serious note, thank you so much for loving the story the way you do! I feel really humbled. 

Am glad you also learnt about PKU. It is an illness I chanced upon a year or so back and decided to use it. 

Right? Mr. A is absent all the while! Well, you kind of spoke out what Sameer is going to think in the coming updates! :P Will bring in a bit of him as well in future parts. 

Naina kab batayegi Sameer ko let's see. :D 

Love,

Sur