Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sivasri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Lovely update...

Yeh Kya nayaa bimari hai yaar!!!!

After a long time we got the answer why Diya can't eat chocolates🍬🍫🍭...its difficult n childhood...

Small hints r given to Sameer n every update ..but when will Naina tell him the truth🤔🤔🤔

eagerly waiting fr next update..

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Sur,

First of all, yaar a big bow to you for the dedication that you have shown in researching PKU. And then kudos for presenting all this information in a way that it didn’t feel like a mumbo-jumbo of medical jargons or just information, but was relatable from the stories perspective.

It is very clear that Naina must have struggled so much all these years on all fronts. The fear for her child’s life must have clouded every aspect of her life. For whatever support A has provided, she must be deeply grateful. It was very painful to read how she has lost all her old relationships and ties, to keep Diya as apart of her life.

PKU is not that common… so after finding out that his Nani had it too, it should have raised some big flags for him. He showed the doctor Diya’s reports, right? The birth date didn’t trigger anything either?? The fact that it did not, implies his complete trust that she wouldn’t have withhold something so crucial from him. 

I was wondering while reading the previous update, if his financial status could impact the quality of treatment Diya gets… and it seems it could. Naina is still resisting his offer of financial aid, she even questioned why he is wasting his hard earned money on subsiding treatments for Diya. I understand her self-respect and ego, but is she not overlooking what Diya is entitled to? Diya has the right to get the best of what her father can offer her, especially when is comes to medical aid. And it is Sameer’s right too, to be allowed to do what he can for his daughter.

I loved about this  part in the update - Sameer saying Main nahi badla and then showing that actually he has changed a great deal, by drinking water from her jhoota bottle. Something he had refused to do even when they were together. It is clear that on an emotional front the divide between them has ended for him long back.

Eagerly awaiting the next part – would be an understatement!

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I don't know what to say!!! I'm just speechless. Sameer u dumbo understand diya is your daughter!! The last line diya's parents laughing together was ❤😭 Never heard about this disease! Your story is so unique!! Har update pe kya twist aur wog bhi unexpected twist dalti ho yaar 😍 Loooveeddd it ❤

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sivasri

Lovely update...

Yeh Kya nayaa bimari hai yaar!!!!

After a long time we got the answer why Diya can't eat chocolates🍬🍫🍭...its difficult n childhood...

Small hints r given to Sameer n every update ..but when will Naina tell him the truth🤔🤔🤔

eagerly waiting fr next update..

Hehe thanks dear....I know...I happened to know about this ailment by chance a few years back. I was initially thinking of Autism...but didn't want to trouble our Samaina further n read about it in another book already...so chose PKU.And yes, that's why all the fuss about the diet.Yes, Sameer is getting to know different pieces of the puzzle. I wanted to elaborate more on that...but in the next update now :)Love,Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

I don't know what to say!!! I'm just speechless. Sameer u dumbo understand diya is your daughter!! The last line diya's parents laughing together was ❤😭 Never heard about this disease! Your story is so unique!! Har update pe kya twist aur wog bhi unexpected twist dalti ho yaar 😍 Loooveeddd it ❤

Hey Ray! Thank you so much dear...yup not many people know of this disease..but it's been around a long time...I happened to know of it by chance.Sameer hai thoda tubelight...n aajkal Arvind naam ki patti bhi hai aankhon pe...samajh jayega ladka ;)I'm glad you are enjoying the story and the twists it has :) Hope I'm able to retain the same enthu for future updates too! :)Love,Sur
Snehapandey12 thumbnail

Hi update was awesome 😃😃😃😃 endings omg 😮😮😮  eager to know what will happen next 🙂🤔🤔 but  please let us know when you are going to update the next part please.......😦😞🙃

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Friends...I haven't sent out the PMs to anyone as yet. Will try to do so by tomorrow morning. Please don't feel bad. Also, I'm unable to update page number in the title. New IF is very cumbersome to use for stories- it has hampered the formatting of my updates and spellings- I had to manually correct for this one. But it seems, the issue is there for the previous updates as well.

Hi Sur,PMs are not working as they used to before... its not possible to just select people from your buddy list... so couldnt send any PMs for my last update.. at least I couldn't figure it out! Formatting is also really painful... cant change the topic name... I think, it might be easier creating a new topic for each update going forward...Anyway, you persevered and gave us an update today!! Thank you!!!
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehapandey12

Hi update was awesome 😃😃😃😃 endings omg 😮😮😮  eager to know what will happen next 🙂🤔🤔 but  please let us know when you are going to update the next part please.......😦😞🙃

Thanks a lot dear...I'm happy you liked the update, especially the ending...:)Love,Sud
MOH29 thumbnail

It was a beautiful update I knew it that diya is having some genetic issues and from this only Sameer come to know that diya is his daughter. We are waiting eagerly for the Naina's side of story it will definitely very heart piercing . Please update soon and reveal the truth.

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kal raat wait karte karte so gayi! Emotional one! PKU bio mein to pada tha kabhi socha nahi diya ko ye hoga, lekin nani ko thi iska matlab agle consequences se sameer ko jaldi pata chalega that Diya is his daughter! Mere khudke aasun nahi ruk rahe jab usko pata chalega tab to😢

Sameer itna tubelight kyun hai, kab pata chalega ise! Aur ye arvind ka koi khabar hi nahi, accha hi hai! Sameer was in ICU due to taking excessive amount of sleeping pills! Now their past is haunting me! Kya hua hoga dono ke saath! Naina US mein nahi thi, ahmedabad mein bhi nahi! Diya is her daughter ye kya chacha, chachi aur preeti ko pata hai? Seems to be sameer ke paas us waqt family tha lekin naina kepaas wo bhi nahi!!

I loved this update! Dil se ye part bahot qareeb hai! Naina dheere dheere apne boundary se nikal rahi hai! Really Life is "Expectedly Unexpected". Twists aur turns!! This ff is masterpiece! ❤ Ab to next update ka wait nahi hota! Ho sake to jaldi de diyo!

Aur hum laalchi readers ko to pm ki bhi zaroorat nahi padti!😊 lekin agar IF mamu thik ho jaaye to pm kar diyo! Aur shayad se ye week mein problems solve ho jaaye! Asal mein mamu ko thik hone ke chakkar mein galat dawai le li aur bimar pad gaye...hope so IF mamu jaldi thik ho! Ab bekar ki baatein bandh! Hope aapki trip acchi rahi! Jaldi de diyo next wala😇

Love, Suparna!