Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ruchi3179

What a lovely update dear.I am so much hooked to the story rom start as u know dear.I am also somuch pissed off due to the current track.But this story is so much intense & I really like this Naina a lot.Sameer too has matured a lot.I hope to read that Sameer came to know about his daughter & please give little insight into naina's past too.

Hi Ruchi!Thanks so much dear! I know...I'm really sorry I'm not as regular as I used to be once! :SI know..I've lost interest in the show...and do not watch it these days...our Samaina...their charm..the essence of the 90s is corrupted with some nonsensical tracks!Sameer would indeed get to know about Diya's parentage and all that happened to Naina!Love,Sur
PS73 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi...waiting for your next update...I'm Pooja 1973...but have lost my old account and have created this new one...tried sending a buddy request but cant...frustrated now..please can u include me in your buddy list n PM me whenever u update

Regards

Pooja

MANSHITA thumbnail

Please let me tell that when you give us new update. 

sharja84 thumbnail

Waiting for the next part... Please update soon..!!!

Surabhi1995 thumbnail

Hey! Plz update the next update soon

Mdissan thumbnail

Heyyyyy.... will you be updating this weekend 🙇‍♀️

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Sur Di!🤗This update was high on emotions and left me with my eyes watered.I don't know how to react; too many things happened in which one was the most shocking. Diya is ill. What is it? Is it a chronic disease or is there a cure which Naina can't afford due to her financial conditions. I am concerned and I am hoping that Sameer will realise the truth of Diya being his own daughter. (The part where he connected Diya's condition of getting cold instantly after getting wet and wondered had my heart❤️)Naina is impulsive and this behaviour bought her trouble. Well, I hope she learns to calm down and atleast listen fully what others are saying. But, I should say, I enjoyed reading because of the superb dialogues. It felt like coming from the deep frustration inside and I had been switching myself between Naina and Sameer's anger.😆The conversation or should I say, confrontation happened between the trio was too good. Although I didn't much like what Munna and Pandit suggested (as a reader because I am a sucker for happy ending and Samaina; together.) but as a concerned friends, they are right in their place. Who would want their best friend to waste his life over a failed love? And, Sameer has started thinking about the idea of marriage too...I loved all the moments with the Father-Daughter duo. There is a certain sense of comfort both feels with each other, isn't it? It simply warms my heart.😳😳And, as usual, brilliantly written! Can't wait for the next update!

Hey dear Shreya!Once again...thank you loads! I can't find proper smileys on this new IF somehow! :SYour maturity and ability to understand such complex human emotions surprises me...the way you decipher things experienced adults would take time to understand! :) Yes, we are all sucker for happy endings and Samaina fans, yet you didn't feel angry at Munna or Pandit for suggesting Sameer to move on with his life.Aww...I'm happy that I was able to connect at a deep, emotional level with this update. Yes, Diya is ill and I'd be able to update by evening today as to what exactly is her ailment. Yes, Naina is in a mess- that partly explains her crankiness. Sameer is going to realize it soon that Diya is his own blood. See- all instances that he's noticing point to only one thing. Yes, she surely needs to stop panicking and jumping to irrational conclusions.Haha really? I'm glad you liked their fight too and switched sides throughout the convo...the truth is they both are frustrated and have kept their emotions bottled up for long. Kind of why they have such limited patience now.I'm glad you like Father-Daughter conversations...they bond well don't they? :) Imagine them both being upto a prank and then pacifying mumma when she gets to know. :DLove,Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Trying my best to update by tonight guys! :)

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suadvani

I love this story so much! the real-ness of it all.. amazing.. Cant wait for the next chapter

Thank you so much dear! Means a lot to me! :) :)Love,Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meinfrau14

omg..what  a wonderful update ! cant wait for the next one !!

Thank you so much dear!Love,Sur