Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello guys...I got pulled into an unplanned trip with family this weekend...I will be back home on Tuesday. Till then, I do not have my laptop. I know I'd told you all that I would be updating on the weekend...but will you please forgive me? :(  
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Archie0405

Dear Sur

Please update next part soon,  this time  lapse is not good for health of readers. they get irritated when they find nothing good in show which is happening a lot nowadays and not getting required dose of happiness of getting their favorite ffs updated.  My other fav ff can be updated only after 24th as May is busy,  so it is yout duty to keep lalchi readers of forum happy. 
Do update 

Dear Archie,
Awww thanks yaar...I'm so happy that you love this story so much n I'd planned to write this weekend. It is in process. I got pulled into a family trip as we got an extended weekend. 
I'll update on the next weekend pakka? I feel so guilty for keeping you guys waiting n for you all being so patient with me. 
Love,
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: munchkinland

Sur I am soo very upset with you

You know I went through this particular chapter so many times so that I could unres and comment
but every freaking time I finished reading it I was crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Now also I have tears in my eyes and then writing.
how can you make me cry so much.
Mujhse toh or dard bardasht nhi ho rha
seriously I feel like in dono ko ek ek thappd laga kr aamne samne bitha du ki baat kro.uthna mt baat kiye bina.

Naina has this habit of not listening to things completely and jumping to conclusion whether be Dia or her father
She blasted on both of them unnecessarily and later on realises her fault.
I know Mundit are right that Sameer should move on and all but no not happening.
He was fighting for his life๐Ÿ˜ฒ
What?
This is getting intense
hua kya tha and I am damn sure there is someone behind all this misunderstanding
Khi voh A toh nhi
he loved Naina and in order to have her he played such tricks
my brain is working on overdrive.

I really adore this daughter father duo
she isn't aware that he is her father but she has gotten this closer to him that she shares things with him and not her mother
how sameer is in a turmoil that he can not fulfill Diya's small small wishes as well.
Will Naina's jealousy lead to the confrontation between the two?
Oh btw I am sure Diya wanted those sandwiches ordered by her father and not what her mother wanted her to have

Naina ko sachi Rakesh ki aatma ghus gyi hain kya
she slapped diya that hard
bechari bachi
Sameer ka gussa hona bilkul jayaj tha
but wait what what disease does Diya have
I am pretty scared
And I am again saying it Naina ke jo bhi reasons ho she is completely wrong in separating Diya and Sameer.
He has the right to know.

Hey Suhani!
Yaar sorry...itna mat ro...chinta mat karo...I'll make everything right...๐Ÿ˜ณ
But am really touched that this story is able to invoke such intense emotions within you. 
You know EU ki Naina ab show ki Naina jaise behave kar rai hai...๐Ÿ˜† har baat pe gussa...but wo hua kya ki circumstances have made her like this...she's become vulnerable n cranky...zindagi se haar chuki hai jaise...but with Sameer's support, she will bounce back to her former self. 
Arey waah...A is the culprit...you are coming up with nice guesses.
Rakesh ki beti hi hai na...kuch to asar aa hi jayega...socho aage chalke Diya ke boyfriend ka kya haal hoga...I know I know bad joke๐Ÿ˜†
Sam- Diya ke liye to wo apt hai...khoon khoon ko pukarta hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yes...Diya wanted to have the cheese sandwiches...๐Ÿ˜†
Yes...Naina is wrong in separating Diya n Sameer, but she's had her reasons...let's see how justified they are...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Once again, thank you so much for lovinh this story so much dear...means so much to me! 

Love,
Sur
MANSHITA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Saturday aagaya . You was told us that you gave update on weekend. Plzz update fast as possible. 
apoorva_j thumbnail
Today's Sunday  plzzz update 
MOH29 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy journey dear take your time
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MANSHITA

Saturday aagaya . You was told us that you gave update on weekend. Plzz update fast as possible. 

Please read her Note on pg-51..she is on a trip with family till Tuesday.
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: apoorva_j

Today's Sunday  plzzz update 

She will not be able to update because she is on a trip..Read her note on pg-51
suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

I love this story so much! the real-ness of it all.. amazing.. Cant wait for the next chapter 

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mayashika

Part 28: Torn Between The Heart And Mind
I will say two things first:1) It's a funny observation. The Part 28 is on the Page 28.๐Ÿ˜†2) It's a scorching hot day and you started the chapter with the ever soothing monsoon showers and the peaceful (for me) thunderstorms. The steady and soft white velvet drops. It washes the world, the quenching soil and the life.I am looking out, at the sky, hopeful of a summer shower.The rain songs you chose, Sur Di was apt especiallyRim Jhim GireandLagi Aaj Sawan Phir...Well, the atmosphere was set and both lost control; my heart was racing along with them and I almost expected a kiss. But, later I wouldn't have liked it because Mr. A is still in the picture. Good that they didn't kiss but one thing is clear, the passion is reignited!The prayer to the Almighty in the car. The answer will be positive, right Sur Di?*hopeful eyes*The conversation with Chintu was funny and light-hearted! Was needed to break the high note (about the feelings and desires) the writing had taken.๐Ÿ˜ƒThe past is still unclear but you revealed some glimpses and now, I can understand her better. My heart broke when I read Preeti had given up on Naina at that time along with others.๐Ÿ’”Her photo close to his heart, he slept with peace. A hopeful heart has been born and now, I am eager to read how this is going to turn out! Hoping to catch up with the latest chapter soon!๐Ÿค—Mayashika2019-04-10 04:25:18

Hey dear Shreya!You know...that was one of the first things I noticed when I updated this part- Part 28 is on Page 28! Haha!Aww I know dear...I'm a rain lover too...and somehow we received a couple of drizzles early this month in the midst of the summer heat! Imagine my delight! :DI'm glad you liked the song selection here- typical rainy hits from 60s to 90s I guess! :D You know what- I'd initially planned to have them kiss in the car like this, but then now the story has steered in a little different direction...plus your views on their intimacy before any revelation occurs from Arvind's side made me rethink...I agreed...I didn't want the story to denote anything extramarital or something...so I let it be...meanwhile..the undercurrents of passion are stirring again! :DShhh...Bhagwanji zarur sunenge! ;)I wanted to give a lighter note to the story after the emotional parts...so while Naina's part was still heavy, I tried to make Sameer's a bit cheery!Naina indeed had it real bad...Preeti hasn't been as close to Naina as she is in the show...and this was a reason why she never confided in her sister for support or advice on Sameer...And yes, Sameer's heart is hopeful...but the mind in unaware of what the future brings! :)So happy that you enjoyed the update wholeheartedly! Thank you so much for the review dear!Love,Sur