Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rizz_1987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey dear,
When will u going to update next part... please update soon...!!!
NukkadWaliChori thumbnail
Hi Samaina_1990
I am a silent reader.You are my fav writer here.All stories are good but yours is Best. romantic,emotional and cute also.I am not good in reviews.But you write so good.I feel pain of Naina.Sameer's also.
Diya is too cute.I was afraid that she might be Arvind's daughter.But I am relieved now.Plz plz let Sameer know she is his daughter.When will Naina tell him?
Its since a week you have updated.I always wait for your updates.update soon plz plz

-Ishani 
NukkadWaliChori thumbnail
Hi Samaina_1990 again
Is your name Sur ? I don't read the comments so asking.Actually I find all your stories too good.They are so romantic.You had written about hill trips in your stories and Samaina are going now. Ooty sequence pe bhi kuch likho na.You will write it very nicely.I know.

My kid is small so I remain busy.But your stories are my stress buster.😊

All your stories are very very good.

-Ishani
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Hi Sur,

First of all, a big thank you for this brilliant FF. Believe me I can never focus on anything else till I finish reading an update the moment I realise that the next part is up! You have completely hooked us. And the magic does not wane.
May!! Thank you so much yaar! Your reviews always make me feel on top of the world! πŸ€—
It was so emotional reading this chapter that focused on just the three of them. The fragmented family... where two of them are completely oblivious of their connection to each other. It brought tears to my eyes. 

Reading of this one hour or so that they spent together, reminded me of the thousands that they did not and rightfully should have. 

I'm so glad you liked this one May. To be honest, I wasn't much satisfied with it myself. I want the story to move forward at a faster pace, but alas, I again shot up the word limit. πŸ˜†  And yes, Naina and Sameer have missed out on a lot these past few years. These moments were my way of making it up to him, at least in the present. 

I am sure that Naina must have a really good reason for withholding the truth of Diya's existence from Sameer, but right now it is difficult to see her side and my heart goes all out to Sameer and all that he has missed out all these years. We all knew his stupidity would cost him, but this feels like too big a price. But, then life is not always fair. 

A is probably a lovely guy, but at this moment I find it hard to care about justice for him... this is ho much you have made me fall in love with your Samaina! All my rational flies out of the window.

Waiting to see what happens during A's absence!
I totally understand dear...Naina seems to be wrong here, trying to hide the fact from Sameer. But perhaps she still doesn't trust him like she used to. She's afraid he'll take Diya away from her or if we think from a married woman's POV, whose husband may not be aware of Diya's biological father and is happily married to her- their life together can come to pieces. Yes, obviously we would still want Samaina, no matter how wrong it seems. But I don't want the foundation of their relationship to be built on a weak foundation this time. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Big hug dear! πŸ€—

Hey May!
Thank you so much for the super-duper comment as always! πŸ€—
My replies in blue. 
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidhimehra

Finally family is back...he is sensing smtjg recalling his book paradise...and then diyas silky hair remind of his hair...naina have not seen thia side of sameer thats why never told him the truth in back of hwr mind she must ne revolving around hee bok paeadiae only where boy did not like kids...

Would love to see these 3 onlu for nxt few weeks also where arvind would be out na dthen might diya truth comes out.

Waiting for another fab update.

Hey Vidhi!
Thank you so much dear! So glad you liked the update and the correlation to Paradise. Yes, Naina never knew Sameer was fond of kids...nor did Sameer himself. But Diya melted his heart. 
Slowly, slowly they are inching closer again- circumstances and their love for each other does it to them. 

Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaySee

Wonderful update dear.
Loved the way how Sameer is feeling that connection with Diya and how he wishes to be the father of her. My heart felt bad when he was trying to recall whether he used protection during their last intercourses before they separate. That desperation to have someone to call as his own was present in Sameer. Naina must have immense strength and reason to hide such a big information from Sameer.
Can't wait to see to see how Sameer and Diya are going to react when truth comes out. Please update soon.

Hey Seema!
Thank you so much for the love you have for this story dear! I know, I've made Sameer suffer a lot, and probably Naina too behind the scenes...Sameer is craving to have someone to call his own as you said...a craving to love and be loved. Naina has reasons for hiding Diya's origins from Sameer...but till when? I'll try to update soon! πŸ˜³
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaniladki

Sur jitna maine socha tha usey kai guna better update tha. .. With every update I feel like bda chota tha yaar aur hona chahiye tha but khud SS likh k samaj aaya it's difficult πŸ˜† so kudos to you and all other writers who regularly bless us with such beautiful updates.  

Diya jitni masoom first jalak mein lagi thi utni hai nahi ... Yeh toh full on baap par gyi hai maar pitai ladai jhgdaπŸ˜† par mazaa aaya ldki hokar bhi piche nahi hati aur mazaa chaka diya us bache koπŸ˜† I am already biased towards Diya okay ...So Sam k sath agree Krti hu main apne daddy hitler  par gyi hai Naina isliye chote bache ko dara rahi hai πŸ˜† I really loved the family equation...  Ek chota pyaara sukhi parivar, shayad jo Sam ka sapna bhi hai , I wish usko jldi miley ... 
I am liking the way how u r slowly progressing towards truth relevation and Sam ka Diya k liye doubts it is so reasonable and logical  ... Waiting for the moment jab Sam will realise the truth 

Thanks for the pm and update soon πŸ˜›

Hey dear Suman!
Thank you yaar! You know the moment I post an update, I eagerly check my messages to see if you've finished reading and how did you find it. You, along with the others of our group, always give me such an honest response as well- tell me what went wrong, what could be better. 
Hehe- behen yeh lamba tha theek thak...lekin aur add karti to na bahot bada ho jaata...isliye skipped it. 
Diya mini Sameer hai...ekdum gundi! πŸ˜† Naina ki life me kuch to maza hona chahiye na...varna Naina jaisi seedhi si hogi to Naina bhi bore ho jayegi..us bacche ko to sabak sikha hi diya Diya ne! πŸ˜‰
I'm so glad you are liking my approach to the story and the revelation of all truths including the birth of Diya! πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Thanks so much for the encouragement love!❀️
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yudkbh30

So beautiful update 

Plz somebody tell Sameer that Diya is his & Naina's daughter 
So so Dil le lo update 
A Happy Family
Sameer Diya Naina
Plz update soon 

Thank you so much dear! 
Sameer ko pata chalega khud hi jaldi...don't worry! πŸ˜† Sach mein hain to happy family na! πŸ˜³ 
So happy that you liked the update!
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Sur, I'm sorry for being late! But maine pran liya tha ki Roommates ko jagane ke baad hi koi FF padhungi ab to.. And EU padhne mein, comment krne mein aur uske hangover mein dedh din nikal jata h.. So I specifically delayed this one!

Yaar! Ab Sameer ko sach bata bhi de.. Banda sach hue sapne ko kab tak dekhta raheπŸ˜†
Kabhi kisi ke doubts se pyaar nhi hua mujhe but Sameer k to doubts bhi pyaare h mujhe.. Main na pagal ho chuki huπŸ˜†

Diya to gundi nilki! Dho dala us ladke ko! Baap pe gyi h

He actually joked about Rakesh sir's death🀣 Matlab Naina k saamne hi uske papa ko maar diya baaton baaton mein

But kya samjhaya h usne Diya ko.. That father-daughter moment has my heart😳

Hey Anji!
Thanks behen!
Arey isme late waali kya baat hai...uska credit to mera rehta hai forum pe! πŸ˜‰ But acha kiya tune roommates ko jaga diya...mujhe bahot intezaar tha πŸ€—
Bta dungi sach jaldi...tension na le...sapne mein to aa hi gaya hai bande ke! 
Aww...Sameer ke doubts se bhi pyaar hai! πŸ€—
Sameer ke pyaar mein to hum sab pagal hain vaise! 
Haha- Diya ekdum baap pe gayi hai! πŸ˜†
Haha...aur kya...Rakesh ka naam sunke kabhi to koii hasa...πŸ˜†
I'm so happy you liked the father- daughter talk dear!

Love
Sur😳
AMereWanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
unres page 13 πŸ˜ƒ Edited by AMereWanderer - 5 years ago