Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sakina.hozefa

Hii Surbhi

Thanks for this update, well I can say worth waiting, though wait is very difficult.
So when said it will come on Sunday, inspite of being bussiet day, I end up visiting page umteenth times, n was sad after not finding it. But yes unexplained some guest Ur end... 
Man me thora unko kaus liya🀣
Haha Hi Sakina! Yaar wo guests na "unexpected" aa gaye! πŸ˜† Bad joke! But seriously, I'm happy that you liked the update and love this story so much! πŸ˜³
Well jokes apart. It was a wonderful update n really much waited one, as really liked this sweet family of three, n somehow I was laughing when Naina was shouting father-in-law dauther duo, as sometimes evn I end up being at nainaz place, where my 7 yr old daughter will be all mischievous n her father will come n save her frm my wrath. But yes Diya Sameer bond is worth reading, entire scene was playing Infront of my eyes. And those silky lustrous locks although. I wud waiting to see Sameerz reaction aftr knowing his boilogbiol connection wid Diya, at one moment he will be on cloud 9 n another will become furious on Naina for hiding from him. 
Yes yes...Diya is his daughter- this revelation would be sweet to him, yet he will be furious as Naina had kept the fact hidden from him! Both have been caught up in a huge misunderstanding. 
Haha- I guess that's how kids are mostly and mom's will try to be strict and then dad's will come to the rescue! πŸ˜†
But I guess Naina is not at fault becoz frm old update i can make out, she came back hvnt found him, even though he was their in dismay, all I can remember is " kisi se tum pyar Karo to izhaar Karo, Kahi na phir dair ho Jaye" anyways kehte he na dair aaye durusht aaye. Which each passing update my craving for story is increasing.. plz update nxt one soon.
Very well said- the song does say the truth...in dono ne der kar di...varna abhi tak yeh ek happy family hoti! 
Take care

Thanks for a wonderful review Sakina! πŸ˜³ My response in red. 
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ominous_31

Hey Surbhi,
I am loving the flow of story and the way you're building your characters is commendable.
What I loved most in the update is the bond forming between Diya and Sameer.
I'm just waiting for the confrontation between Naina and Sameer and also, when Sameer will get to know about him being Diya's father.

Thank you for the PM.
Neetu.

Hey dear Neetu! 
😳😳
You are so sweet! Thank you for the encouragement dear! I'll try my best to bring the story to a logical and satisfying end! πŸ˜³
Glad you liked the time the trio spent together! 
Till then, I hope I'm maintain to keep the interest piqued! 
Love
Sur
Edited by Samaina_1990 - 5 years ago
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue123

Hey sur, loved the whole update.. 

Sameer and his thghts toh bas are so unique..( diya has silky hair so she might be my child lols) . His concern for them, his bonding and affection with diya , the patience with which he handled the little one and explained her-all these were so emotional and lovable. He remembering past events b/w naina and rakesh sir shows how he has always loved her..

I loved how Naina apologised could visualize it, sulking sameer and naina saying sorry. Poor gal has no contact with her family,  hope u sort this too. Naina's content smile seeing sameer and diya playing was so much peace..

Waiting for another superb update...

Lots of love πŸ€—

Hey Sneha!
Haha- Sameer ka dimag alag hi chalta hai- but sahi pakad liya usne vaise! πŸ˜†
Sameer doesn't even know that he is Diya's real father, and somehow instead of hating the child which another man has fathered (apparently) or being indifferent, he feels a strong connection. 
And yes, he remembers everything- things that are pointers to Naina that a man who was so concerned about her couldnt' have ditched her as she presumed it to be. 
Yeah- Naina is all on her own! Glad you liked the roothna manana scene here! πŸ˜³

I would try to update soon enough and hope you like that one too! πŸ˜³
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meinfrau14

aww...what a wonderful update !!! Sameer showed so much maturity in dealing with his daughter...want more on this bonding please !!

Thanks so much dear! Glad you are able to relate to and enjoy the transformation of Sameer from just a lover to a responsible father as well (though unknown to him!)
Would give some more of this bonding dear! πŸ˜³
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mdissan

Love it yaar !!!!! I mean I had a similar addition with over the edge too... I loved how this stry is building up I loveee how patient you are with writing.. cuz I'm sure it's hard cuz you have it in your head... you need to be a blessed writer to create this much of impatience... I actually went mad waitng for your update and love love love the characters I'm not very good at expressing my exact feelings but just knw that you found yourself a loyal fan

And thank you for writing !!!

Hey dear!
Thank you so much for giving this story a chance! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ I can understand your condition. Even we were shattered when we came to know of the deceit by that lady! And to think of it, we were spending time reviewing the work, giving her suggestions and accolades for someone else's hard work. 
Well, that chapter is closed for me and I did read the original one though for the credit Pamela deserved. πŸ˜³
Coming to my story, I'm really glad you are enjoying it so much. I'm just an amateur writer, who started writing as a hobby because of this show. But am happy that my readers are feeling so involved in the characters and the story I've generated. I hope I'm able to live upto the expectations in the future as well. 
Would wait for your reviews! πŸ˜³
Love
Sur
Edited by Samaina_1990 - 5 years ago
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

awesome update dear

Thank you so much dear! 
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sona_G

Short yet an extremely fulfilling update

Thank you so much Sona! πŸ˜³

When Sameer was doing a comparison study of his and Diya's hair and wishing he fathered the kid, I really wanted his thoughts to continue in that direction despite his fear of being slapped by Naina

Ahh! He is going to resume thinking on those lines soon enough! 

And when Naina was elated seeing the new bond between her kid and the kid's father and was tempted to tell Sameer about Diya, you beautifully put a comma there giving her distrust on him and for all right reasons. I am all the more curious to knows to  who is gonna let the cat out of the bag!!!

πŸ˜ƒ Thanks dear! I felt it would be natural for Naina to fear Sameer's intentions...she wanted to tell him, but her faith on him as wavered because of something that happened in the past! 

The auto scene and the initial park scene was described so well, I could imagine a grumpy pouting Randeep sitting in those poses

Haha- Sameer and Randeep have become the same thing for us! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks dear! 

The oscillation between feeling bad for Naina and Sameer and back to Naina, what a wonderful story teller

πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Aww dear...that means so much to me dear! I'm glad you are liking the approach! 

Loved loved loved Sameer's memory of Rakesh especially the one when he didn't send money to Naina because she didn't top. I think I am going to go back and read the story from the beginning once again.

Wow! Made my day! ❀️I hope you enjoyed the reread! πŸ€—

Listening to the father-daughter discussion, Naina's heart swelled with joy, just hoping the same to happen but along with joy, pride too and very soon.

πŸ˜³ All will be well one day! 

I didn't get one thing though- why did Naina say, A's trust would be shattered? Does he not know she works for Sameer ? Cheeky  me but I would like to think it as  she has started lying to protect Sameer, again

πŸ˜† Very interesting observation and probably true! πŸ˜ƒ

Sona

Thank you so much for such a fantastic review dear!
My comments in red. 
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjst

This story has my heart. Every update increases m6 curiosity and can't wait for next update.

It's so different from current show and so gripping. The best FF on IF right now 

Thanks so much dear! Your comments made my day! πŸ€—
I'm nowhere the best- but all the love and encouragement you guys shower upon me, makes me strive to do still better! πŸ˜³
Love
Sur
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sur
I just don't know how to say this,  since am tremendously touched at your gesture.  Sometimes I actually believe that we are twins if not in this life but definitely from some other world and time. It's as if at times you are reading my mind. I had been a frequent lurker in the forum in quest for stories before I chanced upon yours and with each update you had me hooked since with every update I could see my imaginations of the future plot coming true.  And the premise that you have chosen is by far my favourite.  I always wanted a Samaina story on the premise and when it's one of our most favourite writers penning it, it becomes a treat of a lifetime!  The roller coaster ride you have us on just got better with your current update. 

I don't know how you do it but am amazed at your talent buddy.  Especially this update had so many moments. Am astounded by your sheer talent and salute you for coming up with this one.  You should  seriously contemplate writing.  I literally wish for you to be at least a cv for our show. The trps would be skyrocketing then. 

Out in the open... 
Yes that would be my heading for this one.  Last time I talked about peekaboo.  And this time it felt like sameers subconscious was playing a peeka boo  with him.  Diya s anger,  her arrogance,  belligerence,  stubborness are all in semblance with her father. She has derived it all from sameer even those silky tresses.  And sameer noticed the physical trait while wishing for Diya to be his own while he missed all that was there for him out in the open.  The indomitable spirit, the obstinate character,  he was connecting the dots while making naina  understand the simple thing,  that sometimes caning or capital punishment can make matters worse for children like Diya, giving his example for instance,  yet he was missing the point.  He was being the father,  unknowingly,  the flash of anger, that protective papa bear instinct somewhere had kicked in while he was defending his own daughter without an inkling of the same.  It's all out in the open, it's as if he is choosing to ignore or rather there's dearth of attention.  Someone needs to shine that torch light and the bulb has to go on and bingo all will fall into place. 

Sur to say that I loved the part would be an understatement,  I lived the part no!  I breathed the part. And now am waiting with eager anticipation for the next part.  The way this story is moving,  be it the pace,  or the various twists that you have so deftly introduced, this one's a winner in every sense!  

Wish
You were mine
Wish I was the one 
You were born out of
Wish
I was the one to hold you first 
To cuddle you close
Wish
You were not a dream
But my reality
Wish
This wish were true