Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Emotional update...

Ishita moved out of her old flat after selling it and handing that money to Raman..

Already five months had passed without them being together...😢

Raman didn't see them in those months as per Ishita's wish..

Ishita always dreams an ideal life with Raman and Sia in the morning then cries over her shattered dream..

On the other hand, Raman was torn between his love and her happiness of being independent...

Iqbal was correct, what did Sia do to go through a mental trauma at this delicate years of her life..

Raman should go back to them leaving all other things behind only for Sia's happiness and welfare which is Ishra's priority..

Didn't Ishita find about Raman's diary yet ?? What did Shagun do again..

Is Raman launching the clothing line in Sia's name???

Please continue soon...

Thank you...

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: myangels

Emotional update...

Ishita moved out of her old flat after selling it and handing that money to Raman..

Already five months had passed without them being together...😢

Raman didn't see them in those months as per Ishita's wish..

Ishita always dreams an ideal life with Raman and Sia in the morning then cries over her shattered dream..

On the other hand, Raman was torn between his love and her happiness of being independent...

Iqbal was correct, what did Sia do to go through a mental trauma at this delicate years of her life..

Raman should go back to them leaving all other things behind only for Sia's happiness and welfare which is Ishra's priority..

Didn't Ishita find about Raman's diary yet ?? What did Shagun do again..

Is Raman launching the clothing line in Sia's name???

Please continue soon...

Thank you...

Not yet..the diary still is under wraps 

Very smart girl 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

Not yet..the diary still is under wraps 

Very smart girl 

Yeah...Right.. The diary is the master key. And the story will see the conclusion, if Ishita reads...

So Raman may meet Ishita and Sia in that function after five long months..❤️👍🏼

dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ohhh so emotional 

Iqbal is right both were unhappy 

And only raman can make ishita realize 

subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You are amazing 

So beautifully written 

Just loved it 

Thank you so so much for the update 

Please update next part soon 

Eagerly waiting 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

After Ishita's memory is back, never did I felt that she still loves Raman.Not to an extent, where she wakes up to those dreams of him everyday. I think the story is over. I was thinking how Raman gonna make her fall for him again. He don't need to, she is still stuck to him. She made his one job easy. She still loves him, she is scared to trust him once again, but she still loves him. He is not out of her system completely. If love for him died, then there is no way she would love him again, but she still loves him, lucky guy.....

So Sia forgot her paa😢.That's what twisted my heart. And baby is speaking few words. Raman could not witness them😢

They were away for the past 5 months?😭. I thought you would unite them in a week😭. But Raman needs to learn few things, which he did learn meanwhile. 

Iqbal says Ishita is being a fool. She is a fool?😠. Be in her shoes, you will understand her pain, Iqbal😠. She is not a lunatic, who would choose to live in misery, your friend gave her enough reasons to dread at the thought of love😠. 

Ishita is living in a small room😢. She failed in her career even. Raman, maya, iqbal, everyone settled well, except she. She started earning again. That's what made me happy ☺

And Raman looking at Ishita and Sia's pic. That Ishita, you've brought...is never gonna come back.😢 She is a happy soul with no burdens. 

Few years more, she might turn that girl again. Let's see.

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

After Ishita's memory is back, never did I felt that she still loves Raman.Not to an extent, where she wakes up to those dreams of him everyday. I think the story is over. I was thinking how Raman gonna make her fall for him again. He don't need to, she is still stuck to him. She made his one job easy. She still loves him, she is scared to trust him once again, but she still loves him. He is not out of her system completely. If love for him died, then there is no way she would love him again, but she still loves him, lucky guy.....

So Sia forgot her paa😢.That's what twisted my heart. And baby is speaking few words. Raman could not witness them😢

They were away for the past 5 months?😭. I thought you would unite them in a week😭. But Raman needs to learn few things, which he did learn meanwhile. 

Iqbal says Ishita is being a fool. She is a fool?😠. Be in her shoes, you will understand her pain, Iqbal😠. She is not a lunatic, who would choose to live in misery, your friend gave her enough reasons to dread at the thought of love😠. 

Ishita is living in a small room😢. She failed in her career even. Raman, maya, iqbal, everyone settled well, except she. She started earning again. That's what made me happy ☺

And Raman looking at Ishita and Sia's pic. That Ishita, you've brought...is never gonna come back.😢 She is a happy soul with no burdens. 

Few years more, she might turn that girl again. Let's see.

Ishita has always been in love with him..remember in the hospital she was telling Maya that Ashok would accuse her of living in the past..she was actually but at the same time she was trying to be a good wife. Now she’s angry, hurt, betrayed and badly broken. She’s scared to trust Raman..she doesn’t wish to accept that she still loves him, not to Raman, Maya and herself.. consciously she doesn’t wish to think about it but she can’t control her sub conscious mind. 

Raman needs another chance and he has to convince her for that only then can he win back her trust..she is pushing him away because she’s scared to lose him again..one more heart break she can’t bear. 

As far as Iqbal calling her a fool is concerned , he meant that IshRa have issues and they can be resolved only if ishita gives Raman another chance..to show her that he has changed..if snapping ties was a solution then ishita should have been happy. But now all of them are unhappy. She wanted space, Raman has given her but how long will everyone live like this? Don’t misunderstand Iqbal, he accepts that Raman has wronged ishita and deserves punishment but then this should end some day..he wants the best for everyone. 

Ishita hasn’t failed in her career because she was never ambitious..yes she her dreams have failed to come true. 

Story is over for you ?? 💔💔💔

Though story is nearing its end 

Ishradivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

Ishita has always been in love with him..remember in the hospital she was telling Maya that Ashok would accuse her of living in the past..she was actually but at the same time she was trying to be a good wife. Now she’s angry, hurt, betrayed and badly broken. She’s scared to trust Raman..she doesn’t wish to accept that she still loves him, not to Raman, Maya and herself.. consciously she doesn’t wish to think about it but she can’t control her sub conscious mind. 

Raman needs another chance and he has to convince her for that only then can he win back her trust..she is pushing him away because she’s scared to lose him again..one more heart break she can’t bear. 

As far as Iqbal calling her a fool is concerned , he meant that IshRa have issues and they can be resolved only if ishita gives Raman another chance..to show her that he has changed..if snapping ties was a solution then ishita should have been happy. But now all of them are unhappy. She wanted space, Raman has given her but how long will everyone live like this? Don’t misunderstand Iqbal, he accepts that Raman has wronged ishita and deserves punishment but then this should end some day..he wants the best for everyone. 

Ishita hasn’t failed in her career because she was never ambitious..yes she her dreams have failed to come true. 

Story is over for you ?? 💔💔💔

Though story is nearing its end 

Don't end the story it's beautiful story please 

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Very nice update!