Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Superb update

Ishitas dream was nice for once i thought its real ishita is staying in PG because she sold her old flate to pay ramans money raman set her sia free for her happiness but still ishita is not happy iqbal waa right sia is suffering most in all this 

Pls update soon

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

Ishita has always been in love with him..remember in the hospital she was telling Maya that Ashok would accuse her of living in the past..she was actually but at the same time she was trying to be a good wife. Now she’s angry, hurt, betrayed and badly broken. She’s scared to trust Raman..she doesn’t wish to accept that she still loves him, not to Raman, Maya and herself.. consciously she doesn’t wish to think about it but she can’t control her sub conscious mind. 

Raman needs another chance and he has to convince her for that only then can he win back her trust..she is pushing him away because she’s scared to lose him again..one more heart break she can’t bear. 

As far as Iqbal calling her a fool is concerned , he meant that IshRa have issues and they can be resolved only if ishita gives Raman another chance..to show her that he has changed..if snapping ties was a solution then ishita should have been happy. But now all of them are unhappy. She wanted space, Raman has given her but how long will everyone live like this? Don’t misunderstand Iqbal, he accepts that Raman has wronged ishita and deserves punishment but then this should end some day..he wants the best for everyone. 

Ishita hasn’t failed in her career because she was never ambitious..yes she her dreams have failed to come true. 

Story is over for you ?? 💔💔💔

Though story is nearing its end 

She wakes up to such a dream every day and she does not want to accept that she loves Raman?? Till now, you never wrote Ishita fantasizing Raman that way. After she woke up to the dream, she was crying over her fate, instead of cringing over the dream.

All this while I have been cringing over tiny intimacy shared by IshRa, didn't I? I expected the same from Ishita. But she still loves him, the same way she had loved him. But he added pain to her love, pain is there and love is also there, it didn't disappear. Give her some time, it's more than easy for her to accept Raman. Had Ishita turned the kind, who cringed over the dream, Raman should start it from scrap, which would take him ages or even impossible to make Ishita his own.

Now, Raman don't need to do anything. Just give some time, and Maya should be talking to Ishita now and then, she should see Sia bonding with him, she should get to know what happened in tha past 6 months.... that's it, she will give him another chance, not with complete trust though. There is nothing Raman would earn out of merit, it's just beacuse Ishita still loves him, he got the chance. 

I expected Ishita to be in a complete different dimension, but she turned out to be a sweetheart, who still loves someone who betrayed her. Anyway, that's what I was telling you, what makes Ishita happy is what makes me happy even. And yeah, Raman can only complete her. Nothing else. After few years, she will turn that happy girl, the way she was during her memory loss.😊

Iqbal, I know I know😊. She is not a fool, period.

I said story is over for me cuz this update made me feel that, Ishita will give him  a chance. That dream and she crying over that it's just a dream😊, yeah, it's the end for me😊. If you understand what I mean 😊

Edited by --QUEEN-- - 4 years ago
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

She wakes up to such a dream every day and she does not want to accept that she loves Raman?? Till now, you never wrote Ishita fantasizing Raman that way. After she woke up to the dream, she was crying over her fate, instead of cringing over the dream. 

I’ll repeat that she’s always been in love with him. Even during memory loss phase, she was easily attracted towards him and it didn’t take her long to fall for him..perhaps it’s soul connection

All this while I have been cringing over tiny intimacy shared by IshRa, didn't I? I expected the same from Ishita. 

But she still loves him, the same way she had loved him. But he added pain to her love, pain is there and love is also there, it didn't disappear. Give her some time, it's more than easy for her to accept Raman. Had Ishita turned the kind, who cringed over the dream, Raman should start it from scrap, which would take him ages or even impossible to make Ishita his own. True 

Now, Raman don't need to do anything. Just give some time, and Maya should be talking to Ishita now and then, she should see Sia bonding with him, she should get to know what happened in tha past 6 months.... that's it, she will give him another chance, not with complete trust though. There is nothing Raman would earn out of merit, it's just beacuse Ishita still loves him, he got the chance. How Raman bonds with ishita and what all he did in those six months, have been done out of love and not guilt nor with the intention of getting ishita back..Raman deserves credit for that and if after knowing all that, she decides to give him another chance then I don’t see anything wrong 

I expected Ishita to be in a complete different dimension, but she turned out to be a sweetheart, who still loves someone who betrayed her. If you go back and reread Ishita’s part , you’ll see that  she’s in a confused state of mind..the dream doesn’t bring a smile on her face, though unfulfilled, it pains her..the fact that her heart is still under his captivity makes her fume..she’s angry, that why can’t she be heartless like him and get over him? And yes she’s crying over her dream because she has always dreamt of having a nice and simple house, a loving husband and a family ..peace and contentment but she never got that in life..so she craves for all that

Anyways , that's what I was telling you, what makes Ishita happy is what makes me happy even. And yeah, Raman can only complete her. Nothing else. After few years, she will turn that happy girl, the way she was during her memory loss.😊 hopefully yes 

Iqbal, I know I know😊. She is not a fool, period.

I said story is over for me cuz this update made me feel that, Ishita will give him  a chance. That dream and she crying over that it's just a dream😊, yeah, it's the end for me😊. If you understand what I mean 😊

Maroji thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful but very emotional update

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

"Instead of bringing me to this house, he should have rather left me dying and walked away like he had in the past"

This is what she said, when she got to know about his help. She would have at least uttered a thank you if it was anyone other than Raman who helped her, but since it is Raman, she uttered these bitter words.

I know Raman has not done expecting anything in return, he would have done the same had he been a happily married man with Shagun. He would have helped Ishita and Sia,even then, because she is his oh so sweet ex, on whom he can't get over🤪. So even then, should Ishita forgive him and be in good terms with him? 

He stabbed her heart, and you think his materialistic help gonna heal that wound? You might say he cared for her even, and his care only feels like as if he's pouring a heap of burning coals on her head, let his intentions be completely pure.

You say that she is crying cuz she can't stop herself getting affected by him. That's love, what she holds for him, and that is Raman's advantage which would help him get Ishita, nothing on his own merit.

stranger2rose thumbnail

"Instead of bringing me to this house, he should have rather left me dying and walked away like he had in the past"

This is what she said, when she got to know about his help. She would have at least uttered a thank you if it was anyone other than Raman who helped her, but since it is Raman, she uttered these bitter words.

I know Raman has not done expecting anything in return, he would have done the same had he been a happily married man with Shagun. He would have helped Ishita and Sia,even then, because she is his oh so sweet ex, on whom he can't get over🤪. So even then, should Ishita forgive him and be in good terms with him? 

He stabbed her heart, and you think his materialistic help gonna heal that wound? You might say he cared for her even, and his care only feels like as if he's pouring a heap of burning coals on her head, let his intentions be completely pure.

You say that she is crying cuz she can't stop herself getting affected by him. That's love, what she holds for him, and that is Raman's advantage which would help him get Ishita, nothing on his own merit.

I guess we’ll end up in a never ending debate 😃

That’s why I said earlier, that I don’t think even by the end of the story, I’ll be able to change your mind. 

I admit he made mistakes and he can’t bring back those seven years, he cannot erase the suffering she went through..it’s in the past! Punish him more if you want to..but after that what? Even if we assume that’s she’s not in love with him but to make her fall for him again, he needs a second chance. 

And if she’s only full of anger, hurt and frustration then I don’t know how he’ll ever be able to make her love him again, even if gets a second chance..in such a case the best end would be to let them go their separate ways and once in a while allow him to meet Sia 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

I guess we’ll end up in a never ending debate 😃

That’s why I said earlier, that I don’t think even by the end of the story, I’ll be able to change your mind. 

I admit he made mistakes and he can’t bring back those seven years, he cannot erase the suffering she went through..it’s in the past! Punish him more if you want to..but after that what? Even if we assume that’s she’s not in love with him but to make her fall for him again, he needs a second chance. 

And if she’s only full of anger, hurt and frustration then I don’t know how he’ll ever be able to make her love him again, even if gets a second chance..in such a case the best end would be to let them go their separate ways and once in a while allow him to meet Sia 

Yes, we can debate for ages. Even I vote for the problem to be solved, however that be, but the only conflict that you and I hold is, though you were never partial to Raman in your writing,  but the way you argue with me, you are happy that Raman has changed, and he is genuine in his approach,you strongly think that he deserves a chance, cuz he is genuine.

While with me, he deserves a chance, only if Ishita gives, only if she allows, the way you're writing, I think at the end, it's she alone who gives him chance. I repeat, SHE ALONE. There is nothing great from his side. It's just that he is damn lucky, that Ishita gave him a chance( I assume).😃 

Actually what you think he deserves, he never cared for that long back. She willed to give him a chance, but he never cared. How much will it pain her now, when he is asking for the same? Should she jump in joy that he realised his mistake, and came back to her? No, how much might he plead her, I don't think it would convince her that he really craves very bad for her love he ditched long back. According to her, she is not doing any favour for him by giving a chance. That never crossed her mind, she doesn't think that she is so high to give him a chance, if she is going back to him, that's her way to nurse her bruised heart, with a tiny hope.

I would have went and read the full story, which bore their emotions, I didn't only beacuse I promised you. I am sweet, ain't I?🤗

I am still waiting for the climax, and trust me, you haven't failed me🤗

stranger2rose thumbnail

Yes, we can debate for ages. Even I vote for the problem to be solved, however that be, but the only conflict that you and I hold is, though you were never partial to Raman in your writing,  but the way you argue with me, you are happy that Raman has changed, and he is genuine in his approach,you strongly think that he deserves a chance, cuz he is genuine.

While with me, he deserves a chance, only if Ishita gives, only if she allows, the way you're writing, I think at the end, it's she alone who gives him chance. I repeat, SHE ALONE. There is nothing great from his side. It's just that he is damn lucky, that Ishita gave him a chance( I assume).😃 

Actually what you think he deserves, he never cared for that long back. She willed to give him a chance, but he never cared. How much will it pain her now, when he is asking for the same? Should she jump in joy that he realised his mistake, and came back to her? No, how much might he plead her, I don't think it would convince her that he really craves very bad for her love he ditched long back. According to her, she is not doing any favour for him by giving a chance. That never crossed her mind, she doesn't think that she is so high to give him a chance, if she is going back to him, that's her way to nurse her bruised heart, with a tiny hope.

I would have went and read the full story, which bore their emotions, I didn't only beacuse I promised you. I am sweet, ain't I?🤗

I am still waiting for the climax, and trust me, you haven't failed me🤗

You know you should have visited my older threads..I’m one of those writers who hardly interacts with her readers..they would be on the verge of pulling their hair apart😂 but I would keep my mouth shut 🤐 and not divulge anything. You’ve changed me. 

Okay coming back to our healthy discussion..in this story, ishita will always be the bigger person, whether or not she gives him another chance. Her love is right up there..No matter now how genuinely he loves her, he can’t touch her..But that doesn’t mean he can’t deserve a second chance. Yes. Yes. The decision to give him another chance will be hers alone.. I promise! 

Now if I say more, I’ll end up killing the suspense 🥺

You’re sweet?? You’re a sweetheart 💖

I haven’t failed you?? Maybe not yet 😢

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

You know you should have visited my older threads..I’m one of those writers who hardly interacts with her readers..they would be on the verge of pulling their hair apart😂 but I would keep my mouth shut 🤐 and not divulge anything. You’ve changed me. 

Okay coming back to our healthy discussion..in this story, ishita will always be the bigger person, whether or not she gives him another chance. Her love is right up there..No matter now how genuinely he loves her, he can’t touch her..But that doesn’t mean he can’t deserve a second chance. Yes. Yes. The decision to give him another chance will be hers alone.. I promise! 

I'm a sweetheart?😭 No one called me that... Thank you 😭

Yes, you never replied for HPH too, and left people to pull their hair😂. But you are a darling, you never ignored these questions of mine 😊. Thank you ☺️

You are a kind of pacifist. You wrote the story exactly the way it had to turn out to be, but you strongly support Raman getting a chance is valid. Of course, life is all about that. There is no point crying over the past, one should not be deprived of second chance, even if they don't deserve. Life is all about making it better.

But....

I wish, one day, I turn like you.☺️

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

This is third time, you made this statement, with the same emoji.

You wrote something which will not please me, right?😢

I can roughly asses the climax by now, but what's that you're so worried to not to share with me? Even I dread that day.😢