Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Emotional and so Awesome Chapter 

Sia now has attempted walking and she is more excited and refuses to take a break , I guess these must be such precious moments and then Sia says her first word maa , the feelings that Ishita experienced only a mother can truly feel those emotions. 

While at the same time Raman prays and hopes to hear paa rom Sia's mouth, though it didn't happen but Raman was happy for Ishita.

Its amazing that Maya now speaks to Raman with a soft polite tone. 

The fire that broke out at the mall was scary and it was then that I thought Ishita will  regain her memory   yet at the same time I realized how both Raman and Ishita were much more concerned for the other's safety they do share a bond of  hearts .

Ishita cannot understand why Raman saved her but got himself trapped in the fire , Perhaps she cannot see his love as yet for her. 

The way she felt lifeless and numb for me it shows that her care and concern is way deeper than she realizes. 

Raman apologizes and I'm sure Ishita wouldn't think the apology for the fire incident 

I'm glad that finally Maya accepts Raman holds love for Ishita. 

Seeing Sia so disturbed at Raman's sight  , Its almost as if she was aware her paa is in danger 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz plz plz plz update soon 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice and emotional update...

Sia started to walk and IshRa were happy to witness her first step..

Raman decided to buy a walker for her...

Sia called Ishita as “Maa” making Ishita delighted and happy...

Ishita tried to correct her as she was her “Maasi” but Raman didn’t let her to do...

Ishita taught Sia to address Raman as “Paa” but Sia became naughty and refused to utter...

Sia is cute and mischievous...

Later trio went to mall and met maya and Iqbal there...

Maya was surprisingly nice towards Raman...

Raman and Iqbal went to coffee shop with Sia leaving ladies behind to shop...

Finally Raman was free from Shagun and in peace for the time being..

Suddenly the mall got fire and all started to panic..

Raman was worried for Ishita as he couldn’t find her anywhere even after spotting maya..

On the other hand, Ishita went to search for Raman and Sia abs got trapped inside the shop...

Fortunately Raman came and rescued her without valuing his life...

Ishita and Sia went hysteric seeing him trapped under the pillar...

He was rushed to hospital and treated well...

Ishita was numb seeing him in bad condition....

And finally Maya acknowledged the love between IshRa..

For a moment I thought, Ishita was going to gain her memory in the accident and leave Raman.

Please continue soon..

Thank you..:

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Emotional update

Sia started walking she was so thrill to walk raman captured that moment in camera sia called ishita maa who got so emotional she asked sia to call raman paa raman was waiting to hear that word but sia didnt called him paa felt bad for raman ishra went to buy walker for sia shop scene was cute ishra bumped into maya and iqbal ladies went for kids shopping raman and iqbal were with sia in cafe fire caught in mall raman got worried for ishita not finding her with maya otherside ishita was able to escape from fire but she was searching for raman finally raman found ishita he scolded her and pushed her out of fire but himself got injured badly poor ishra and sia finally maya said raman loves ishita

Pls update soon

dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fantastic update 

Ur writing skills are amazing 

This story is making me crazy 😍😍😍😍

Loving it 

Waiting for next part eagerly 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Even I wished she  called him 'paa' once. Poor girl never experienced father's love ( my guess ). What Ishita and Sia share can never be compared to the kind of bond what Raman and Sia share, but really can Sia see a father in Raman? She is so attached to him, definitely, but looking at him like a father is completely different from bonding with him instantly. Sia's response only made me wonder, how clear Sia is regarding the people around her, and she is just a child!!!!

Ishita was happy☺. But....whenever I see her happy, smile, content, that only worries me, cuz when she gets her memory back, I don't think, the happiness she experienced in this facade of a life, matters to her ( not Sia calling her maa, but rest of the things). If it was some stranger other than Raman, she could wipe away everything, but it's Raman, that worries me. And looks like Raman will win her heart once again, before her memory returns. She could handle the situation, only in that case.

Maya now realised that Raman loves Ishita!!! Why?? He was never that bad, that he would leave Ishita in fire, even if he ditched to marry her. He would have saved her any day. Maya felt now, but I felt he really loved her, when he gave her the Valentines day surprise... Earlier, when he got busy with work, he never cared to talk to Ishita for a while on phone. But now, he took so much effort in such a materialistic thing to make her happy. There I saw the much needed change in his attitude towards Ishita, which he lacked earliet.

Else, paying her bills, loving her daughter, giving her a luxurious life, nothing inpressed me. He would have done that, had he been not betrayed by Shagun even, and had life not taught him things the hard way even. He would be courteous enough to help his old good friend/ lover, when she is in a terrible state.

After he ended up in hospital while saving her, Ishita would only fall for him more now, and she is gonna get crazy fir him even more. She would live in a happy state of mind, experiencing the rush of emotions finding her 'technically' first love but don't know how she is gonna take it when she gets her memory back. 

Wonderful update. Story is progressing. Shagun'schapter is over. Though Ashok's chapter is over, I am dying to know how Ishita ended up with him.

Sia is such a cutiepie.

Waiting.....

Edited by --QUEEN-- - 4 years ago
--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Both yhm and this story have manged to touch my heart.

I could relate to the characters.

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Even I wished she  called him 'paa' once. Poor girl never experienced father's love ( my guess ). What Ishita and Sia share can never be compared to the kind of bond what Raman and Sia share, but really can Sia see a father in Raman? She is so attached to him, definitely, but looking at him like a father is completely different from bonding with him instantly. Sia's response only made me wonder, how clear Sia is regarding the people around her, and she is just a child!!!!

Ishita was happy☺. But....whenever I see her happy, smile, content, that only worries me, cuz when she gets her memory back, I don't think, the happiness she experienced in this facade of a life, matters to her ( not Sia calling her maa, but rest of the things). If it was some stranger other than Raman, she could wipe away everything, but it's Raman, that worries me. And looks like Raman will win her heart once again, before her memory returns. She could handle the situation, only in that case.

Maya now realised that Raman loves Ishita!!! Why?? He was never that bad, that he would leave Ishita in fire, even if he ditched to marry her. He would have saved her any day. Maya felt now, but I felt he really loved her, when he gave her the Valentines day surprise... Earlier, when he got busy with work, he never cared to talk to Ishita for a while on phone. But now, he took so much effort in such a materialistic thing to make her happy. There I saw the much needed change in his attitude towards Ishita, which he lacked earliet.

Else, paying her bills, loving her daughter, giving her a luxurious life, nothing inpressed me. He would have done that, had he been not betrayed by Shagun even, and had life not taught him things the hard way even. He would be courteous enough to help his old good friend/ lover, when she is in a terrible state.

After he ended up in hospital while saving her, Ishita would only fall for him more now, and she is gonna get crazy fir him even more. She would live in a happy state of mind, experiencing the rush of emotions finding her 'technically' first love but don't know how she is gonna take it when she gets her memory back. 

Wonderful update. Story is progressing. Shagun'schapter is over. Though Ashok's chapter is over, I am dying to know how Ishita ended up with him.

Sia is such a cutiepie.

Waiting.....

Sia sees a father in Raman..though she may not know the real meaning of paa but what she shares with him is very close warm and endearing..the trust and love that she feels for him she might not have felt for her real father. 

The fire accident has definitely shaken up Maya and compelled her to see Raman differently ..till now she has only seen him financially providing for ishita and Sia ( turning a blind eye to the emotional support he’s given ishita.) 

About the Valentine’s Day she has no idea how special he made the day for ishita. 

Shagun’s chapter is not yet over..

I’m glad the story has managed to touch your heart. Thanks 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

Sia sees a father in Raman..though she may not know the real meaning of paa but what she shares with him is very close warm and endearing..the trust and love that she feels for him she might not have felt for her real father. 

The fire accident has definitely shaken up Maya and compelled her to see Raman differently ..till now she has only seen him financially providing for ishita and Sia ( turning a blind eye to the emotional support he’s given ishita.) 

About the Valentine’s Day she has no idea how special he made the day for ishita. 

Shagun’s chapter is not yet over..

I’m glad the story has managed to touch your heart. Thanks 

Yes Sia TRUSTS Raman like how a child trusts her father. Well said👏👏👏👏

But the way you wrote children won't lie and she denying to call him paa, but called her maa, I mean she must have not known the meaning of maa even!! I thought you were trying to tell that Sia might not accept him as father.

Shaguun is not over yet🤦

Though I  see no great role of hers in coming between IshRa and ruining them. Ishita has no knowledge of Raman and Shagun's past completely. So she might manipulate some truths and use Ishita to create problems for IshRa.

Fire accident didn't shook me but Valentine's day touched me🤗

Yeah, Maya has no idea about how they celebrated their V day

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Yes Sia TRUSTS Raman like how a child trusts her father. Well said👏👏👏👏

But the way you wrote children won't lie and she denying to call him paa, but called her maa, I mean she must have not known the meaning of maa even!! I thought you were trying to tell that Sia might not accept him as father.

Shaguun is not over yet🤦

Though I  see no great role of hers in coming between IshRa and ruining them. Ishita has no knowledge of Raman and Shagun's past completely. So she might manipulate some truths and use Ishita to create problems for IshRa.

Fire accident didn't shook me but Valentine's day touched me🤗

Yeah, Maya has no idea about how they celebrated their V day

You don't stop right, you always makes many of us emotional with your writings about yhm golden days and all what going on in serial. You are a too good in setting the right beats gir us..

Now here seeing the long post..I am being too emotional..

Ab tho stop kar please...tu na...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

The the writer here..you are wonderful...please update soon..please do end Shagun ka track soon..