Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update 

Agree with maya 

Raman ishita and sia are living in a bubble and once that bubble burst they all will be in more miserable condition 

Now this shagun threats scaring that she might hurt ishita and sia 

Waiting for next part eagerly 

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update...

Sia and Ishita are missing Raman miserably....

Ishita expressed her love for Sia to maya...

Maya was harsh on Raman but Iqbal put some sense into her..

Finally she tried to think from Raman’s side..

Finally the divorce process was over...

Raman caught cold and Ishita was worried for him...

Ishita and Sia are excited for Raman’s arrival...

Ishita’s world is spinning around Raman only..

Maya asked Ishita about her feelings for Raman making Ishita shocked..

Please update soon..

Thank you...

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz plz plz plz update soon 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update

Mayas reaction was funny when ishita asked her if she is pragnent maya said she is not ready for second baby its really big task ishitas unconcious mind somewhere remembers littile things about past what will happen once she will get her memory back iqbal is so understansind even i think maya is too harsh on raman iqbal was right somewhere ishra talk was nice maya asked ishita if she loves raman

Pls updatre soon

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

"Their love though buried somewhere but still it's breathing"

That's so true in Ishita's case.

".....he's doing it out of guilt and not out of love"

I had similar opinion in the beginning.What all he is doing for Ishita, is all out of guilt, but not love. I just hated that. I never wanted his sympathy for her. But now, after reading these many chapters,and as the story progressed, he managed to make me understand that he truly loves Ishita now. His love for Sia, I never doubted. And I found it amusing, that he managed to love Sia even though he knows that she's Ishita's baby,whom she had with someone else. First, she is Ishita's baby with someone else, and two, she is Ashok's daughter, but still he loved her. I never doubted his love for Sia. That's genuine.

I never gave a deep thought on Maya and her character, but Iqbal was right. Even she didn't care for Ishita. But, Ishita didn't look up to her even. There were no tiffs between Ishita and Maya unlike with Raman, still Ishita didn't find for Maya and find solace in her. She is not that close companion to Maya, unlike Raman.

"What you wish to hold and what you wish to let go, is up to you"

Maya has nothing to do with Raman and his past and present. She has no right cuz she has been nothing to Ishita in the past. This line suits to Ishita. 

Raman made her cry, and he's the one who is making her smile again. Had it been two different persons, I would have advised her to let go off the one who made her cry, and embrace the one who made her smile again, but it's Raman both the times. Such a complicated scenario.

And Maya asked the question, straight to the point. Ishita might not admit it, but she know what she holds for him, Maya's query only makes her understand clearly, what she holds for him. This is an interesting twist. Amazing...

Awesome update. Loved, loved, Raman, Ishita and Sia trio's cuteness. They were always adorable. So Raman is gonna be free. Shagun is divorcing him that easy??

Waiting....

subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's really very amazing 

Just loved it 

You are superb 

Thank you so much for the update 

Please update next part soon 

dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Amazing update 

Cliff hanger 

Cant wait for next part 

Plzzz update soooonnnnnn

Maroji thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Both your updates are awesome. Eagerly awaiting for your next update

taahir004 thumbnail

A Flamboyant Chapter 

You truly have got me addicted to this story ,

I'm so glad that you included Iqbal and Maya's conversation because I truly support Iqbal's words

its true Raman was selfish he left Ishita but also remember she had always known that his career

is extremely important to him yet Maya still holds a grudge on him for that 

again Raman did shatter Ishita but then Maya too had moved on with her married life

no bothering about Ishita , Maybe she never thought about it but been a friend one should also

take a certain responsibility over a destitute friend and Maya did not 

Raman does have guilt over the past but he definitely loves Ishita 

its also true this comfort level the coziness that Ishita now feels may change later on when she

regains her memory but then she could even forgive Raman and accept him in her life 

she is the only person that can make that decision so I guess Maya should give Raman

Ishita and Sia their time whatever happen in future can be handled then 

I'm also glad that the divorce is almost over 

Ishita holds some kind of possessiveness towards Raman and that shows as concern and care