Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hereiamtoo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It's interesting, the reaction on my posting... Such is the hate that you immediatly have assumed that I am from Pakistan. I'm not even having roots in the subcontinent nor have my ancestors.

And what on earth made you think I would agree to the Pakistan government's behaviour???

Who really believes that Modi would succeed with macho-talk. Who does he want to get on his side...Trump??? All the election talk may now concentrate on how one will punish this neighbouring country , even for those things that went wrong in the own country. More than one attack most probably could have been avoided.

You should start to ask the right questions, to look behind the mirror or under the surface, I think...and not direct your understandable anger to people you don't even know who they are.
Edited by Hereiamtoo - 5 years ago
Hereiamtoo thumbnail
What about this, for example?

https://www.businesstoday.in/current/economy-politics/pulwama-terror-attack-live-drop-of-tear-avenged-heavy-price-narendra-modi/story/319467.html

"Images and speech accessed by India Today show Jaish-e-Mohammed commander Moulana Rouf Asghar, younger brother of JeM chief Masood Azhar, addressing a rally in Karachi nine days ahead of the Pulwama terror attack, where he gave indications of suicide attacks being planned by the Pakistan-based terror outfit in India and Kashmir. In his speech, Asghar also mentioned Ghazi Rashid, who is being considered as the brains behind the dastardly suicide bombing in Awantipora, Pulwama which claimed the lives of 44 CRPF jawaans."

There had been more than a week to act on this threat...
reddy123456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hereiamtoo

It's interesting, the reaction on my posting... Such is the hate that you immediatly have assumed that I am from Pakistan. I'm not even having roots in the subcontinent nor have my ancestors.

And what on earth made you think I would agree to the Pakistan government's behaviour???

Who really believes that Modi would succeed with macho-talk. Who does he want to get on his side...Trump??? All the election talk may now concentrate on how one will punish this neighbouring country , even for those things that went wrong in the own country. More than one attack most probably could have been avoided.

You should start to ask the right questions, to look behind the mirror or under the surface, I think...and not direct your understandable anger to people you don't even know who they are.

Then stop butting in with your ignorant views on the topic, pakistan sponsors and funds Islamic terror inside India and you want use to talk to them and hug them?? 

I can very well see "under the surface" of your comments, typical Jihadi sympathiser comments is typical.

Modi Govt has already started taking actions against pakistan:

1: MFN status of pakistan has been revoked.

2: pakistan goods have been slapped with 200% duty.

3: Jaishe mohammad Indian chief has been killed today, more terrorist pigs will die soon.

These is just the start, the big bang will also come soon as pakistan has moved Jaish e Mohammad away from border areas, so the time and quantum of attack will not be in haste but well planned.

Hereiamtoo thumbnail
Reddy you are wrong...terribly wrong...as I said...some people here are  blinded by hate.

I'm in no way sympathizing with anyone who murders others for whatever reason. And terrorists - if killing or only talking - are criminals.

I'm not Muslim, neither...I belong to no religion apart to the religion of humanity...and terror is against humanity as much as supporting terror.

I'm an observer of what happens in India because I love India...it's a country close to my heart. But loving India is also loving the spirit of what India could be if people weren't be manipulated by politics.

Ha ha, yes, the goods...yeah, that makes money...because it's money that makes the world go around, right?

"Withdrawal of MFN status means India can now enhance customs duties to any level on goods coming from Pakistan. "

Could they have done the withdrawl without the attack??? What interest would have Pakistan to allow such attacks???

reddy123456 thumbnail

Reddy you are wrong...terribly wrong...as I said...some people here are  blinded by hate.

I'm in no way sympathizing with anyone who murders others for whatever reason. And terrorists - if killing or only talking - are criminals.

I'm not Muslim, neither...I belong to no religion apart to the religion of humanity...and terror is against humanity as much as supporting terror.

I'm an observer of what happens in India because I love India...it's a country close to my heart. But loving India is also loving the spirit of what India could be if people weren't be manipulated by politics.

Ha ha, yes, the goods...yeah, that makes money...because it's money that makes the world go around, right?

Then get lost and stop lecturing Indians, your Islamo-Liberal-Left agenda is clear to anyone, pakistani pigs are sponsoring terrorist in our country and we have pakistanis and their lackeys are trying to justify and instead  asking us to attack our country, our Government and our PM Modi.

Hate gets hate back and you are the one spreading hate with your agenda and politics of asking us Indians to fight our PM Modi instead of supporting him in punishing the Jihadi pakistan.

And No Islamic Terrorists and criminals are not the same, criminals are arrested and tried whereas terrorist pigs are shot dead.

Yes, your dear pakistan will bear all the consequences including losing money, their jihadi  army and their funded terrorists.

You DO NOT love India, you are a politician who would love if India and Indians follow whatever ideology you are peddling, get lost with your rotten and toxic ideology and politics from here.
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Did Fawad ever tought someone to hate others? Did Fawad ever indoctrinate someone to kill other people? Is he a terrorist or did he came to India to work in movies?
Are all the people from Pakistan terrorists/criminals now responsible for every deed terrorists/criminals did in India?

Nobody here does really, really know what may lie behind the obvious. Politics can be super dirty and you may never see the dirt.

Here are some who spread hate, who want a war between India and Pakistan. Do they only have the slightest idea what a war means, how destructive weapons have become...one even doesn't need anymore to go into another country for destruction.

They want actors and singers to speak out against the terrorists without having the slightest idea what that could probably mean for relatives in Pakistan.

Banning people is only a justified measure if those people themselves did something against the laws of India. Now it is punishing the false people and stirring the hate even more.

What a really good government interested in a peaceful relation with its neighbours would do, is not doing war talk or banning innocent people but trying everything on the talking level (diplomatic or otherwise) to sort differences out. Does Modi that??? Does the parties affiliated to him do that? No, they spread more hate!

I ask you, why...and why this atrocious attack now, just before the elections?

Why has every person who was born in Pakistan a stamp of being an enemy. Why should every person born in India consider Pakistan people as enemy. Because of groups that preach hate?

You're not sheep here, aren't you? Ask yourself who would have an interest to incite your hate towards Pakistani people? Well, if your heart and mind is occupied with hating people of a foreign country you may not see the failures of the politicians in your own country...it's diverting the attention.

The Indian government has failed to find a consensus with Pakistan, instead the responsible have deepened the divide. A consensus could have lead both governments to be more determined to go against the terror groups in the own country and if there would be a kind of understanding between both countries, terror would lessen, too.

But some don't want to stop the mounting spiraling of violence. Ask you, why.

The audacity of this post has me baffled. 

The Pakistan Government funds these terrorist outfits and acts of terrorism against India and we are not trying? We are not discussing enough? The Pakistan Government backstabs the Indian counterpart again and again and again. They take all the advantages from so called friendly gestures but fund Indian deaths behind their backs and India isnt doing enough? India isnt the determined one? the one wanting peace? Gimme a f**king break. What kinda absolute bullshit is this. Every single Indian government I have seen in my lifetime has tried to make things better with Pakistan. Every one of them. Ask the generation before and they'd tell you the same. Infact because so many governments have tried the peace approach they have received brickbats from the general public. So keep this nonsense how India hasnt tried to change things with Pakistan to yourself. And India doesnt need to anymore either. This was the last straw. There's no need to 
reach consensus with the nastyass shit thats the Pakistan Government. India has done enough all these years. Understanding from a bunch like ISI and Pakistani army and Government? No thanks. You can keep that advice to yourself. 

The calling us sheep is so ironical. How about Pakistani citizens choose a government that doesnt promote terrorism or is that too much to ask. The fact that terrorists have found a safe haven in Pakistan doesn't go unescaped in the eyes of its citizens right? So kindly stop peddling this narrative and start pointing in your own direction as well. India has always and will always critisize its own government. Its a way to keep democracy moving. But when will the citizens of Pakistan wake up? When will they stop throwing the victim card around and start doing something? Anything? Living with terrorists who are always preaching a foreign nation's destruction shouldn't be easy right? Do something rather than fake preaching nonsense and asking us moronic questions. Our eyes are wide open. Pakistan did this. They killed 40 army men. They sponsored terrorism on our ground. Nobody needs to incite anything. Pakistan has singlehandedly destroyed whatever little goodwill it had with Indians with its own bare hands. Modi and Congress didn't need to anything.

Lastly let me say this : India will always be a better nation than Pakistan. Always. Yes we have our flaws and so many of them but never would be support and encourage terrorism the way Pakistan does. What kinda dialogue can any decent nation have with the likes of Pakistan then? Also that Pakistan knows thats its existence is irrelevant to India if they don't do the vile shit they do. India has gone too far ahead  in the world for a terrorist supporting nation like Pakistan to even dream of catching up.

Honestly though I cant believe the shit in this post above. What the f**k. 

reddy123456 thumbnail

"Withdrawal of MFN status means India can now enhance customs duties to any level on goods coming from Pakistan. "

Could they have done the withdrawl without the attack??? What interest would have Pakistan to allow such attacks???

What interest does pakistan have in sponsoring terrorist attack in India? have you gone mad or you are trying to act smart here.

The entire premise of the existance of that wretched country is that they hate Hindus and the idea of India. they have waged 4 wars on India to take land but lost all of the them. 

So, now they follow the strategy of assymetric warfare, this is their official stance:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleed_India_with_a_Thousand_Cuts
reddy123456 thumbnail

Then get lost and stop lecturing Indians, your Islamo-Liberal-Left agenda is clear to anyone, pakistani pigs are sponsoring terrorist in our country and we have pakistanis and their lackeys are trying to justify and instead  asking us to attack our country, our Government and our PM Modi.

Hate gets hate back and you are the one spreading hate with your agenda and politics of asking us Indians to fight our PM Modi instead of supporting him in punishing the Jihadi pakistan.

And No Islamic Terrorists and criminals are not the same, criminals are arrested and tried whereas terrorist pigs are shot dead.

Yes, your dear pakistan will bear all the consequences including losing money, their jihadi  army and their funded terrorists.

You DO NOT love India, you are a politician who would love if India and Indians follow whatever ideology you are peddling, get lost with your rotten and toxic ideology and politics from here.
Hereiamtoo thumbnail
Yes! However you may be astonished about my positive reaction to your reaction, AllThatCritique. But you're absolutely right...I know almost nothing...I just ask questions...

So if Indian government has always tried and tried and tried to be friends with Pakistan, why doesn't Pakistan wants to be friends with India? It would be their gain, right?

If two don't stop to fight against each other instead of fighting together (i.e. terrorism), who could stop them?

Reddy, with every word you say against me, you are wrong...but you either don't see it or you don't want. Your choice. I'm not blaming you.

And again wrong...I'm not against Modi...I'm not pro Pakistan...I'm not a politician with an agenda...I have no agenda at all...maybe that makes me notice things others don't notice.

And I want to learn...

Thanks for the link, Reddy
Hereiamtoo thumbnail
Where did I defend Pakistan, Stree? quote that

I may not be human in your opinion, but I have a brain and two hands to type.

And all this because I don't find it correct to ban people who did nothing wrong only because they belong to a country where the government and others do something terribly wrong.

And also only because I ask why the attack had come just now with a big announcement by the terrorists themselves.
Previous
1 ... 6 7 8 9 10
Next
Fawad Khan Thumbnail

Fawad Khan