Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Exactly! 

silent spectators and covert supporters or sympathizers of terrorists aren't exactly innocent either. 

Similarly Fawad isn't innocent either. He may not be a terrorist himself but he could not speak one clear sentence condemning uri attack and the terrorists who were behind that attack...

Not only that,.. soon after landing in Pakistan he said,... Mere liye toh mera desh hi first,... doosra sab kuchh jooti barabar,... it does not matter how many yrs I lived there and worked in films and whatever,... I don't give any damn,...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-AuHC4bGt8[/YOUTUBE]
SakuraKakashi thumbnail
Never saw his work to begin with to like him or hate him. 😆  He wasn't the one to bomb Hyderabad, Mumbai , Ahmedabad or even Kashmir. So no, we don't hate him.  
If anyone is interested , go check how many of bomb blasts happened in India and the amount of Indian citizens lost their lives. Even celebrities are not safe in India ( Mumbai- Taj hotel bomb blast ). It  has became an habit.Even though we like you and would love to meet you people outside of India , there will be some  actions taken against Pakistan in certain sectors.

No, we don't hate Pakistanis but it's getting out of control. Our lives do matter too. 

Let me tell you something, when some terrorist attack happens in Pakistan, our colleges did ask us to stand up and pray for them. There is a mindset difference in Pakistan. It's really irksome that Pakistan's government is sponsoring it.
Edited by HummingBird12 - 5 years ago
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

guys..i deeply apologize if in anyway i have hurt anyone's sentiment

i understand the anger people have right now

and i apologize for my lack of general knowledge..

if pakistan is indeed funding these terrorist groups..then shame on it..shame on the govt..

it has literally brought me to a point where i don't want to be known as a pakistani and hopefully in a few years i won't even have the passport anymore..

i know i cannot do much right now..but the least which i can do is condemn this act..and i sincerely do that...my heart goes out for all those innocent lives which were lost which can never come back again for no fault of theirs

pakistan will bear the consequences if it does not take action and get rid of these bas***ds killing innocent people across the neighbours..

i know it is extremely difficult to stand a pakistani here right now but i sincerely act against this..i sincerely condemn this attack..

please if any other member or members from my country say or do otherwise..please don't think.my intentions are the same and for whatever i said earlier..if i was misinterpreted..or if it sounded offensive to anyone..i apologize sincerely

Hugs to you! This is a very mature response. 
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I never liked him in the first place. Found him quite okay-ish in Khoobsurat and that is it.
PS To all the people who are talking about how innocent those Pakis are, I would just like to tell you something. The martyred army men who lost their lives were all innocent and so were their families. I'm sure none of you has lost any of your family members in such terror attacks else I bet you won't be saying  such things. Coming from the state that is hit with such terrorist activities for decades now, I understand the outrage that you never will. AC rooms me computer PE baith k bas bakwaas hi Kar sakte ho.
Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All Pakistani people are responsible for terror attacks pereptrated by Pakistani terrorists in India and elsewhere in the world. No country can export terrorists and terrorism  without the tacit or open support of it's people. Pakistan military creates terrorists, supports and funds them, protects them and sends them to India . Pakistani people support their military. They never question their military and ask them to stop this terrorism perpetration, funding, export and protection.
This sh*t about Pakistani people being nice and sweet has gone on for too long. It is usually perpetrated by useful idiots or by biryani gang members for it seems to be in their interest to keep the pot churning. The funny thing is in all these terrorist attacks in India, including those on high profile places like Taj and leopold cafe has a single Biryani gang member or anybody close to them died ? Indian government needs to seriously start investigating if these Biryani gang members have before hand knowledge of terrorist attacks in India .
The reputation of Pakistanis is so bad that many of them pass themselves as Indians abroad.
Hatred for India is ingrained in Pakistani children from childhood. It is a part of their school curriculum.

There are no sane, decent souls left in Pakistan and if there are then they are certainly not on this forum and if they are in Pakistan then they are not speaking up for reasons all us  know. 

Pakistani people are not nice people for they support an organisation that creates, supports, perpetrates, trains, funds and protect terrorism and terrorists.

If anybody thought fawad khan and his ilk would condemn terrorist attacks then they are really naive.

Never liked him, his being Paksitani not being a factor. He was just plain below average actor.  If he had being an Indian nobody would have cast him in a C grade film.

Edited by Notafan - 5 years ago
Hereiamtoo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did Fawad ever tought someone to hate others? Did Fawad ever indoctrinate someone to kill other people? Is he a terrorist or did he came to India to work in movies?
Are all the people from Pakistan terrorists/criminals now responsible for every deed terrorists/criminals did in India?

Nobody here does really, really know what may lie behind the obvious. Politics can be super dirty and you may never see the dirt.

Here are some who spread hate, who want a war between India and Pakistan. Do they only have the slightest idea what a war means, how destructive weapons have become...one even doesn't need anymore to go into another country for destruction.

They want actors and singers to speak out against the terrorists without having the slightest idea what that could probably mean for relatives in Pakistan.

Banning people is only a justified measure if those people themselves did something against the laws of India. Now it is punishing the false people and stirring the hate even more.

What a really good government interested in a peaceful relation with its neighbours would do, is not doing war talk or banning innocent people but trying everything on the talking level (diplomatic or otherwise) to sort differences out. Does Modi that??? Does the parties affiliated to him do that? No, they spread more hate!

I ask you, why...and why this atrocious attack now, just before the elections?

Why has every person who was born in Pakistan a stamp of being an enemy. Why should every person born in India consider Pakistan people as enemy. Because of groups that preach hate?

You're not sheep here, aren't you? Ask yourself who would have an interest to incite your hate towards Pakistani people? Well, if your heart and mind is occupied with hating people of a foreign country you may not see the failures of the politicians in your own country...it's diverting the attention.

The Indian government has failed to find a consensus with Pakistan, instead the responsible have deepened the divide. A consensus could have lead both governments to be more determined to go against the terror groups in the own country and if there would be a kind of understanding between both countries, terror would lessen, too.

But some don't want to stop the mounting spiraling of violence. Ask you, why.

Edited by Hereiamtoo - 5 years ago
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hereiamtoo

Did Fawad ever tought someone to hate others? Did Fawad ever indoctrinate someone to kill other people? Is he a terrorist or did he came to India to work in movies?
Are all the people from Pakistan terrorists/criminals now responsible for every deed terrorists/criminals did in India?

Nobody here does really, really know what may lie behind the obvious. Politics can be super dirty and you may never see the dirt.

Here are some who spread hate, who want a war between India and Pakistan. Do they only have the slightest idea what a war means, how destructive weapons have become...one even doesn't need anymore to go into another country for destruction.

They want actors and singers to speak out against the terrorists without having the slightest idea what that could probably mean for relatives in Pakistan.

Banning people is only a justified measure if those people themselves did something against the laws of India. Now it is punishing the false people and stirring the hate even more.

What a really good government interested in a peaceful relation with its neighbours would do, is not doing war talk or banning innocent people but trying everything on the talking level (diplomatic or otherwise) to sort differences out. Does Modi that??? Does the parties affiliated to him do that? No, they spread more hate!

Why has every person who was born in Pakistan a stamp of being an enemy. Why should every person born in India consider Pakistan people as enemy. Because of groups that preach hate?

You're not sheep here, aren't you? Ask yourself who would have an interest to incite your hate towards Pakistani people? Well, if your heart and mind is occupied with hating people of a foreign country you may not see the failures of the politicians in your own country...it's diverting the attention.

The Indian government has failed to find a consensus with Pakistan, instead the responsible have deepened the divide. A consensus could have lead both governments to be more determined to go against the terror groups in the own country and if there would be a kind of understanding between both countries, terror would lessen, too.

Lmao.

ULTA chor kotwal ko daante.

Your whole identity is based on hate. Your whole religion is based on segregation between believers & non believers. Your government, madrasas recruit young minds and brainwash them with hate. 
Try curbing hate, violence in your own country first before posting this junk. India has turned the other cheek for too long. 
Nobody is hating a Pakistani civilian but if you're a Pakistani you will have to bear the consequences of your country's actions economically. That's nothing compared to what those 40 Indian families had to bear for being Indian. 
Screw Fawad...he's a nobody...not even worth discussing. 
LoveAnny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hereiamtoo

No one wants war. We just don't want to have any kind of relationship with Pakistan. How hard is that to understand for you guys? And who told you that only Modi supporters are against Pakistan. I am anti bjp and anti modi but I am all for BJP if they can take strong action against Pakistan. And what peaceful conversation you're talking about? Your nation will openly provide funding to these terrorist organization and you expect Indian government to sit with your nation's higher official to talk about terror groups? And get this in your head, we don't care about your nation's citizen whether they are Innocent or not, our army and our people are our first priority. And I don't understand why the f**k you guys are so desperate to be associated with India whether it is Bollywood or anything. I mean why??!! ??
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I don't understand a simple thing - When the jawans who were out there to protect us gets martyred in such a cowardly attack by the neighbouring nation why would you even mildly expect us to support ANYTHING related to that nation? Basically aao hamare jawano ko maarke jaao and then you expect us to stand with a garland at the airport for your artists just because they did not do anything? Guess what? Our jawans also did not do anything!
Do we hate general people who got to do nothing with it or Fawad? No. Do we think low of them for not even condemning the act? YES.

We will stand with whatever extent we can with our country and not support the country initiating these merciless acts. And things like banning the artists and not paying cricket matches with Pakistan comes under it.
Sorry bhaiya Bharat sabse pehle.
Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Himalaya10

Not only that,.. soon after landing in Pakistan he said,... Mere liye toh mera desh hi first,... doosra sab kuchh jooti barabar,... it does not matter how many yrs I lived there and worked in films and whatever,... I don't give any damn,...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-AuHC4bGt8[/YOUTUBE]

When did he say this?