Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Some talk about innocents facing consequences but weren't the soldiers who died "innocent" ... what about their family?.. again innocent ... why did they have to face such consequences? ... becoz some f**kers bas***ds thought it was ok to bomb them... 
What about many innocent Kashmiris? .. f**k this shit about sympathizing with innocent Pakistanis getting banned when innocents on our end are losing their lives!

Funny enough a Pakistani makes a thread to garner sympathy ... yet he doesn't have the balls to condemn the attack ... no Pakistani has even come forward to condemn the attack on this forum.. then why should we have to worry about innocents getting banned from BW... screw this f**kass diplomacy! ... 
I just hope Indian government go all out gun blazing and take strict measures... now is no time for any kind of exchanges with the country!... 

As for Fawad he will be his country's son... At the moment I have got no love like or sympathy for any Pakistanis especially for their crap coward government! ... Sorry but not sorry!
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi1195

So the logic is to blame over 200m+ people for the attack?

Seems to be the case πŸ˜†
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Everything starts with another topic but ends up on Fawad being banned 
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loverboyady

This is funny . How pakistanis here are trying to play victim . We are not blaming civilians but we are not going to be friends and sugarcoat things with the people from country which sponsors terrorism in our country.And making posts where you try to get symapthy and play victim is f**king disgusting and hilarious to say the least. Instead of condemning the attacks, you guys were loling in that post. Any1's blood will boil after that. so stfu with your f**king victim drama and grow ballls to call out your country's terrorism which whole worlds knows about. If you cant, dont expect indians to be sweet and diplomatic ( expect few liberals ) This post was disgusting piece of crap and people found it hilarious.

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5070537

My blood boils reading what you wrote

But I don't start writing anti nationalist nonsensical lectures πŸ˜ƒ
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
i see my name here
where exactly have I given an anti india statement anywhere? please show me

yes i stood against kangana's comment..coz destruction of an entire nation leads to millions of innocents being killed..and no matter on what soil it is..be it india or pak..any innocent being killed is heart wrenching..and my heart goes out to those soldiers who lost their lives and their families..but i stand against her idiotic statement..period! but if that makes me anti india same how it made shabana anti india then great..believe all you want..

i condemn this cowardly act and i have already mentioned it..the government of pakistan needs to be held accountable..

i did raise my objections over people targetting islam and i stand by it..that makes me anti india? sure believe if you want to

but stop unnecessarily targetting me when i have made no such statements..i am sure more neutral members around would have more idea of how true that is or not..anyway..that is all i wanted to say..

Edited by cougarTown - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

So the logic is to blame over 200m+ people for the attack?

Seems to be the case πŸ˜†

So, according to your logic,... it also deduces that,...

indira aur JFK ko bullet ne maara,... Bullet ko punish karo,.. Man ko nahin,...uus ka kya kusur,...?

A Question,... 

Kal agar Pakistan, nuke attack kar ke,  sare ke saare, dher saare,  cities ko uda de,... kya tab bhi aap yeh hi kahoge ki,...

Humne  attack nahin karna hai,.. jo ek-do boore the, uus ne order diya,.. Jo  1-2 boore the, unhone  yeh kaam kiya,... sari awaam ka kya dosh (?) ,... Hum kyun innocents ko maare ?  Is that yr logic, you think,. will still fly?

Kal koi,... sat-purush bhi yeh hi kahega ki,...   Terrosizm ko khatma karo,.. Terosrists ko nahin,.. varna,... jab tak terrorizm nahin marega,... Terorists toh paida hote hi rahenge,..
 Toh , aab iis logic se impress ho kar,... kya,...  Burhan vaani, Kasab, afzal guru ko petting back kar ke,... chhod denge?  Kya iitihaas ne Godse ko chhod diya,... ? Ya,... Obama ne Osama ko ? 

han haan kyun nahin,... Terrorists ko maarne  se koi thoda  purpose solve hoga,...  Duniya mein Paap ko khatma karo,.. PaapiO ko nahin !! Waah, Kya logic hai ? 

... agar aisa hi hota,.. toh naa to Ram ko Rawan ko, aur Kans ko Krishna ne aur  Dev ko Hiranyakashyup ko maarna parta,... !!

The sorry fact is,...Kitaabi logics KitaabO mein hi ek dialects ke taur pe hi achha lagta hai,... iis se pet nahin  bharta,...

So let us,..Stop the non-sensic BS,.. logic business is enuff,... Jeevan ki chunautiO ko samzo,... Be practical and find the practical solution,... Napolean, Sikandar sabhi ne, gyaan ke bodh-paath baant kar, Table-talk se kuchh bhi haanseel nahin kiya thaa,... iitihaad gawaah hai,... aur, naa hi, Gandhi ke non-violense movement se aazaadi aayi hai,... Get Real,...
Edited by Himalaya10 - 5 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

someone who made a post to gain fake sympathy and was loling about such a sensitive topic. i should care least about what a pakistani thinks about me. Piece of garbage like you needs reality check. In other news your pakistan funded group jaish took responsibility and your govt shifted them at safe place. DID YOU CONDEMN IT? NO SO STFU DIRTY PIECE OF SHIT. U WERE MOCKING US IN YOUR POST

I'm bad cause I'm Pakistani ???

Is that your idea of friendship 😲 😲 πŸ˜†
Maroonporsche thumbnail

[DIV]

DID YOU CONDEMN IT? NO SO STFU DIRTY PIECE OF SHIT. U WERE MOCKING US IN YOUR POST

I just told you where I'm from πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Is this where your poor comprehension/ lack of education comes into play πŸ˜†
persistence-win thumbnail

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

My blood boils reading what you wrote

But I don't start writing anti nationalist nonsensical lectures πŸ˜ƒ

Apne blood ko baha de gutter mein, you laugh and make fun of our loss and when given back try to play a victim card, apne boiling blood ko lekar dafa kyu nahin ho jata your being a shameless and sick Pakistani is nauseating enough!!!
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hating someone suddenly just because they are Pakistani doesnt come easy to me.India has had its riots, its awful days, Indians have harmed Indians in the name of religion and still do. Do I boycott all Indian hindus, do I boycott the Indian muslims. This attitude is an extreme. I can't hate every Pakistani there is. Who I absolutely will despise though are the Pakistanis who support vile acts like these. Even Indians who have somehow sympathesized with terrorists. I will shame them. Humans who dont have the decency to condemn this act, they are done in my eyes. They dont even deserve to be called humans. 

That said, no Pakistani should ever be allowed to step one foot in India ever again or think of financial gain from here. I understand the general public cant do much. But y'alls times are up here as well. No opinion on Pak government sponsored terrorism against India? Then no Indian money or fame. Goodbye and good riddance.