Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ratukrus

Never liked him in the first place. Never the understood the hype around him. 

Me too.. never liked him to dislike him now

Originally posted by: Ratukrus

Even if the homeland supports terrorism?

Yep, because that's your identity. 
sherlockthor thumbnail
never really liked him and now I hate him
I cannot stand a pakistani now

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I never liked him in the first place and i literally hate him now. Anyways he is just average in both looks as well as acting department and way too overrated. Edited by YouKnowNothing - 5 years ago
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I dislike people who mock with emoji when others are suffering and still have a audacity to talk nonsense  
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

If it already WAS a major hub, why the question now? I mean, if the hub is now a thing of the past

That was my assumption seeing the response last few days. I hope you got your answer now.
storminateacup thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stree

I have nothing against fawad and innocent poor people of Pakistan but it's also a fact that majority of Pakistani members here are bigoted and anti India to the core. I wish we could ban them first and foremost. I dislike being around some of this terror sympathisers. Cougar for example..if I were a mod I would ban her right away.

it was weird that cougar was more angry about kangana's statement and wanted people to focus on it, I agree about the anti India sentiments of the forum
Long ago,    an another field - Cricket Genius,.. Shahid Afridi had also changed his colors after returning to Pakistan,.. though he and his team had recv'd a very good hostility and honorable treat  from India,.. but once he got  defeated ,.. he gave same hate speeches there,. and this guy also did the same,.. So Sorry, but my eyes did not fail and made no mistake to  recognize the typical   aadat-se-mazboor back-stabbers,..
They all R alike,.. Period.  Back-stabbing, cheat and fraud is in just da khoon ( blood-dna),... be it Modi v/s Nawaz for Uri attack,.. Sidhdu v/s Imran,...for the recent grand treat,... or someone else,...

No band-aid for this wound,... aka,... gaddari n' dhokhe-baazi,... Moghals ki own history hi padh lo,... kaun kis ke baap aur bete ko maar kar gaddi pe aaya,... sab pata chal jaayega,... Padmavat/Johar ko dekho,... murde pe bhi rape karne waalon se bach kar,...  aakhir-kaar johar hi karna par raha thaa,...

Hamari Aryan sanskriti mein, stri ko narayani samaz kar pooja karne ka hi aadesh aur chalan thaa,... Yeh Rape, halaala, Haram,...  ki suruaat bhi,... Moughal invasions ke baad hi suru huaa,... hmaari sanskriti pe daag laga,... varna,...   nal-damyanti, sita, savitri, taramati, ansurya,  draupadi koi bhi characters dekh lo,.. bilkul satidevi ki tarah poojneeya the,...

Baad me Haraam huaa,... Johar huaa,.. Rapes huye,...  Halalaa  aur Tallaak   suru huye,.. Yeh sab Baabar ke vanshaj'o ki hi den hai,.. varna toh,... Apharankaar Rawan ko vaste bhi,...  Jab tak Sita anumati naa deve,... ek Maa aur sati ke baraabar hi thii,.. !
Edited by Himalaya10 - 5 years ago
Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Never liked him in the first place, what an overrated/overhyped piece of trash.  When the Uri attacks happened, this guy couldn't even condemn it unambiguously, and he was working in bollywood at the time. 
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sherlockthor

never really liked him and now I hate him

I cannot stand a pakistani now

So the logic is to blame over 200m+ people for the attack?