Ahh...that rhymesπŸ˜†
Edited by falah5 - 5 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RollingStones

^^. Anurag doesn't Drink... πŸ˜†

And I don't want him tooπŸ˜†

I just want Prerna to call Anurag and say she is bailing out Naveen Babu and will marry him. That's enough to trigger Anurag Basu. He will go bonkers with no no no you can't do thisπŸ˜†
Edited by abhiya_12 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Parica promotes themselves and their pairing very less. And I am glad they keep it subtle and not on face too πŸ˜†

I really dislike star plus's obsession in promoting Anurag to over the top. Like they overdo sometimes not saying he don't deserve it but it will just put pressure on character . Many after promo are going extremes with character butchering accusations already without realizing Anurag is a human being who will have his good and bad days, can't be perfect every timeπŸ˜†

I don't know why ...but somehow these AnuPre shipping doesn't look like a promotion to me ...πŸ˜†

Their promo and picture post are definitely Prmotion part ... but not particularly these AnuPre posts ...i sense genuine love there ...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

LOL at SP promoting Anurag , people really wanted to rip apart Anurag during Anushka Engagement time...🀣 ,  Sab SP ki meherbaani...

And I don't want him too πŸ˜†

I just want Prerna to call Anurag and say she is bailing out Naveen Babu and will marry him. That's it enough to trigger Anurag Basu. He will go bonkers with no no no you can't do thisπŸ˜†

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Naveen Babu is such a Great Trigger for Anurag ...

I just imagined ...Naveen Babu going all Priyu little baby , when a Prerna goes to police station to bail him out ...🀣

And yes Anurag please don't Drink and Drive also ...we don't want one more flying Anurag doing somersaults...🀣

Originally posted by: coldy07

Agree with you!

What song should they dance on? Why do I feel it's gonna be like a rotating couple dance/ dream sequence where we might get a few moments of angsty AnuPre.

Ohh so you mean , he has already broken up with him and then this dance sequence coming ..??

This kind of sequences is Soo patent in all ITV shows naa... all Ektas and Guls and palkis have done to death ...πŸ˜†
abhiya_12 thumbnail

I don't know why ...but somehow these AnuPre shipping doesn't look like a promotion to me ... πŸ˜†

Their promo and picture post are definitely Prmotion part ... but not particularly these AnuPre posts ...i sense genuine love there ...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

LOL at SP promoting Anurag , people really wanted to rip apart Anurag during Anushka Engagement time...🀣 ,  Sab SP ki meherbaani...

Same I don't find these once in a while AnuPre promotions PR to me. It looks genuine to me πŸ˜†

Imagine what will happen in upcoming track then🀣

Seriously SP should tone down their love for Anurag it's putting character on pressure and smallest unintentional mistakes will be taken as sins. And the way SP promotes AnuPre and KZK I feel the one posting is either fangirl or this show is benefiting them a lot
abhiya_12 thumbnail

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Naveen Babu is such a Great Trigger for Anurag ...

I just imagined ...Naveen Babu going all Priyu little baby , when a Prerna goes to police station to bail him out ... 🀣

And yes Anurag please don't Drink and Drive also ...we don't want one more flying Anurag doing somersaults...🀣

🀣

He may even say I know baby one day you will realize my love for you, how bad Anurag is. I told you so looks to Prerna🀣
coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I just want Prerna to call Anurag and say she is bailing out Naveen Babu and will marry him. That's enough to trigger Anurag Basu. He will go bonkers with no no no you can't do thisπŸ˜†

HAHAHA!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The way Naveen babu instigates Anu is amazing.
I think we will have a Pre doing an Anu, repeating Mat karo yeh shaadi Kyun kar rahe ho? Etc. And in the end hitting Kom on head, to take her place in mandap!!!! πŸ˜³
Edited by coldy07 - 5 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coldy07

HAHAHA! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The way Naveen babu instigates Anu is amazing.
I think we will have a Pre doing and Anu, repeating Mat karo yeh shaadi Kyun kar rahe ho? Etc. And in the end hitting Kom on head, to take her place in mandap!!!! πŸ˜³

To be honest I won't mind this track at all I mean it will be somewhat light hearted to watch AnuPre bickering with math Karo Shaadi and tum apne kaam sae kaam rakho types.

But dekhna yeh hain ki how are CVs going to do this πŸ˜†
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Best reply of this evening