Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tryrose thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Parth n Erica r just promoting the show n as audience I feel tht we shld not assume tht it'll be gud for AnuPre as I don't c anyways of Anurag-Komolika's wedding not happening... There is a death, n moloy in coma n the CVS r in a hurry to show the wedding of Anurag-Komolika n as usual Prerna will be shown crying somewhere n for the audience we'll get some dream sequences of AnuPre but the reality will be Anurag-Komolika wedding... Are cvs mad to show a wedding immediately like this immediately after bad things??? 
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

I was waiting for Memad to post The pics.. Some positive topic to discuss..  πŸ˜›

I think Erica is being influenced by Parth..Good to see her promoting AnuPre..πŸ˜‰

positive topic 
aahahhh
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Yes but we can't blame him for choosing his family over love this time. His family needs him more.

This track have so much potential and can do wonders if they just put 50% efforts . πŸ˜†

Fingers crossed

fingers crossed
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

oh, u were waiting for me πŸ˜³

Thanks if it brought lil positivity, but m still sad..

Don't be sad..Even Parica is shipping AnuPre.. Hope they keep on cheering us off-screen if not  on-screen.. πŸ˜‰
I find  it very  intersting that whenever something sad is happening on-screen some engaging off screen thing happens..πŸ˜†
coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Yeah It's funny ... but probably that's how Hina is πŸ€” ...

Probably we and our favs belong to some old school ... who find too much promotion in your face type ... πŸ˜† .
Parica doing this , that itself I feel such a big thing .

Parica's 6 month promotion = some actors 1 week promotion πŸ˜†

Agree with you!

What song should they dance on? Why do I feel it's gonna be like a rotating couple dance/ dream sequence where we might get a few moments of angsty AnuPre.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Yeah It's funny ... but probably that's how Hina is πŸ€” ...

Probably we and our favs belong to some old school ... who find too much promotion in your face type ... πŸ˜† .
Parica doing this , that itself I feel such a big thing .

Parica's 6 month promotion = some actors 1 week promotion πŸ˜†

Parica promotes themselves and their pairing very less. And I am glad they keep it subtle and not on face tooπŸ˜†

I really dislike star plus's obsession in promoting Anurag to over the top. Like they overdo sometimes not saying he don't deserve it but it will just put pressure on character . Many after promo are going extremes with character butchering accusations already without realizing Anurag is a human being who will have his good and bad days, can't be perfect every timeπŸ˜†
mp12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Showing anurag agreeing for marriage tomorrow for some London doctor will be utter bullshit. I hope audience gives a good dose to them and trps hit rock bottom if thst happens.
What I m hoping is he rejects tomorrow.. and komo gets rajesh killed... here I really feel mishka tells him and hence he agrees..  there is no need for mishka know everything..  komo anyway makes weird faces and talks to herself.. so there is no excuse of telling the audience by making komo talk to mishka..  and they show mishka repulsed by komo's actions.. 
Only this is acceptable to me.. agreeing for doctor will make me definitely give up on the show.. that is like insulting the audience 
falah5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Yes but we can't blame him for choosing his family over love this time. His family needs him more.

This track have so much potential and can do wonders if they just put 50% efforts .πŸ˜†

Fingers crossed

Just imagine anurag getting drunk to forget the pain he gave prerna and then landing up at her door..😳.(of course sharmas shud not be there when he arrivesπŸ˜†) and then blabbering some stuff that gives prerna a hint of his intention behind his actions

Then she letting him stay for the night and he finding solace by resting his head on her lap. Prerna thinking of all possibilities and she getting a light bulb moment while caressing a sleeping anurag
CVs can take this track to another level if and only if they can put their brains to use
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: falah5

Just imagine anurag getting drunk to forget the pain he gave prerna and then landing up at her door.. 😳.(of course sharmas shud not be there when he arrivesπŸ˜†) and then blabbering some stuff that gives prerna a hint of his intention behind his actions

Then she letting him stay for the night and he finding solace by resting his head on her lap. Prerna thinking of all possibilities and she getting a light bulb moment while caressing a sleeping anurag
CVs can take this track to another level if and only if they can put their brains to use

@Bold only thing required for this track them using their brains and dealing characters with careπŸ˜†
^^. Anurag doesn't Drink...πŸ˜†