Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RollingStones

He Loved Manik mostly , never seen him shipping Manan . Other KYY fans can throw light ... πŸ˜†

I love the scene Erica chose ... but would have preferred the first Hug pic .

From what I heard he never used to like couple things, anyone can correct me if  I'm wrong 
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ohh yes ... Moloy is in coma and Rajesh died and they are dancing ... πŸ˜†

& this i m saying since morning 
or 
they take one month leapπŸ˜†
coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

He Loved Manik mostly , never seen him shipping Manan . Other KYY fans can throw light ... πŸ˜†

I love the scene Erica chose ... but would have preferred the first Hug pic .

I see. πŸ˜†
I meant the scene that played out after this. Prerna begging Anu to save her dad.
Shot is esthetic and all. But other hugs are better IMO.

It's so funny how Kom manages to put all solo status updates from set πŸ˜†
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I was waiting for Memad to post The pics.. Some positive topic to discuss.. πŸ˜›
I think Erica is being influenced by Parth..Good to see her promoting AnuPre..πŸ˜‰
mp12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

From what I heard he never used to like couple things, anyone can correct me if  I'm wrong 

I think personally he understood how nicely they did manik nandini relationship and that it was the up of the show but j feel he was just uncomfortable expressing it on sns.. the real life shipping I guess made him awkward.. 

But i feel he equally loved fab 5 too.. 

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Even though I am going around with optimism and spreading positivity for upcoming track.

I am not completely ready for this track yaar.

I just can't imagine Prerna going through shock after shock I remember how nervous/afraid she was in accepting their relationship in the confession episode. How everytime something happens and give her vibes of them not happening in real, how it's not possible. All her fears are going to be true and Anurag will be the one who will prick her fears this time. And she will loose her father too, same father for whose house she was ready to sacrifice her happiness.

Man that girl will be shattered😭

She gonna be shattered..
This is like zakhm kuredna... all her insecurities will resurface..

After loosing Father , a betrayal from anurag that too such cruel one ... going to broke her badly.

Anurag shouldering all responsibilities , Business , all the promises given to his Father who will be in Coma ... and now pushing Prerna away from him .. he won't be having any support ...
But he himself will be choosing This route ... wish he had communicated her ...

Let's see how this track plays out . Less hope on writers to peel off the layers πŸ˜† .
coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aurtika

I was waiting for Memad to post The pics.. Some positive topic to discuss..πŸ˜›

I think Erica is being influenced by Parth..Good to see her promoting AnuPre..πŸ˜‰

Ya man! I also wanted to read you people ka analysis ...and theories. πŸ˜†
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aurtika

I was waiting for Memad to post The pics.. Some positive topic to discuss.. πŸ˜›

oh, u were waiting for me😳

Thanks if it brought lil positivity, but m still sad..
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

She gonna be shattered..
This is like zakhm kuredna... all her insecurities will resurface..

After loosing Father , a betrayal from anurag that too such cruel one ... going to broke her badly.

Anurag shouldering all responsibilities , Business , all the promises given to his Father who will be in Coma ... and now pushing Prerna away from him .. he won't be having any support ...
But he himself will be choosing This route ... wish he had communicated her ...

Let's see how this track plays out . Less hope on writers to peel off the layers πŸ˜† .

Yes but we can't blame him for choosing his family over love this time. His family needs him more.

This track have so much potential and can do wonders if they just put 50% efforts .πŸ˜†

Fingers crossed

Originally posted by: coldy07

I see. πŸ˜†
I meant the scene that played out after this. Prerna begging Anu to save her dad.
Shot is esthetic and all. But other hugs are better IMO.

It's so funny how Kom manages to put all solo status updates from set πŸ˜†

Yeah It's funny ... but probably that's how Hina is πŸ€” ...

Probably we and our favs belong to some old school ... who find too much promotion in your face type ... πŸ˜† .
Parica doing this , that itself I feel such a big thing .

Parica's 6 month promotion = some actors 1 week promotion πŸ˜†