Samaina FF - The Reluctant Groom and His Accidental Bride Ch 31 pg 132 - Page 95

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Guptasuchi

Beautiful...Amazing date ..😊😊

Thanks dear! And hope you like the next part too.

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhikasamaina

this was beautiful

loved it
Sameer ki gadi thodi aage badi finally
He did not believe in god but now because of him only he got Naina soo close to him
and the last line naina ko smjh nhi aaya ki voh uss particular jagh hi kyu gaya
yeh Naina kbse itni dumb hogyi

Kya kare.. buddhu husband ke sangat ka asar samjh lo! πŸ˜† husband ko biwi Ki aakhon mein ka pyar samjh nahi aata aur biwi ko Yeh ke bechara patane mein laga hai πŸ˜‰

Thanks Sadhika and hope you enjoy the next update too!

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmapragati79

Wow dear really amazing update. Maza hi aa gaya but jaise hi ek ch. Finish hota hai dusre ka wait start ho Jata h k Friday kab ayega. Once again thank you for the lovely update.😊

Thanks so much dear and hope you enjoy the coming updates as well 😊

Love, May
Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Unreserved reply on page 120πŸ˜ƒ
Thankyou for the update and its PM
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
May! 
You are the queen of romance! Yeh un dinon wala romance! β€οΈ It was perfect! 
I know I haven't commented on the previous updates- I'll try to review both here πŸ˜Š. Hope I can do justice to this incredible story you are weaving for us! 

So Mr. "Tubelight" Sameer Maheshwari has realized his love for Naina. Slow caps for him! πŸ˜† Finally, I can breathe a sigh of relief. I somehow wanted to get inside the story and rap his head and make him sit down and explain- you are in love with Naina! Do you understand? Now repeat after me- you are in love with Naina- your wife! One more time...🀣

But ab itni gadbad kari hai to sab aasaan to hone nahi wala...kismi bar se start kiya waah waah...how suggestive! πŸ˜‰ 

Gulabon ka gulkand bana diya Naina ne...yaar yeh wale incident pe main bahot hasi thi...you know ek baar meri sis-in-law ne bhi ek bouquet ke roses ka gulkand banaya tha! πŸ˜† Bas wahi cheez yaad aa gayi...upar se Ramdhari ki salah haha...

Nanu samajh rahe hain ab ki ladka gaya kaam se..mission accomplished! Der aaye durust aaye! 

Nanu ghar pe nahi fir bhi inko romance karne ka mauka nai mila lo! 
Isliye kehte hain na zidd nahi karte zyada...badon ki baat maan lete hain! πŸ˜†

And finally, a movie date again- this time, Sameer planned it well- right from the choice of the movie to the shared popcorn n mangola...kya excuses diye ki Mangola puri nahi pi paunga...n andhere ka fayeda uthane ki full koshish...n Naina door bhaag rahi hai darr ke maare..n Sameer pass aane ke bahane dhundh raha hai! 

The rowdy boys just added zing to the scene with Sameer getting protective of his wife..like a lion growling at intruders eyeing his mate! Better than what they showed in the serial! 
His hands on her waist (saree pehenene ka fayeda hua na!πŸ˜‰)...and him rubbing his thumb added to the romance! 

Bas last me Law Garden me date turned into a parivar milan...but theek hai...Preeti is sharper than Naina in matters of the heart...she understood! Naina getting irked at Preeti's sudden obsession with jijaji was hilarious! How subtly you've recorded the changes in the emotions of each character...! Like the way Sameer was jealous of Tibrewal and the debate guy. 

Sameer was not interested in spring rolls for a change! Good going...Mundit ko bhi tarka diya! Awesome! 
And thinking of reasons to be with her...like watching TV together at night! When is he going to ask her to shift upstairs...and more importantly how without inviting her suspicion. 

Sameer attending the debate competition was a beautiful addition. I was reminded of the debate competition in the show- those memories of spending time with each other alone in class and library...the canteen recitation scene...n Sameer's pain when Kumud teacher hits her...the glorious days of the show! 
You did so well with that one May! Sameer's presence did a lot to boost Naina's confidence...and Sameer held no grudges to the other boy now! πŸ˜†

The part which stole my heart was the temple scene- the mannat for bidai and then Sameer noticing how she hadn't applied sindoor...masala doodh pina hai Diljit ka! πŸ€£ Naina sach me badi bholi hai! 
The ride laden with potholes turned to heaven...during my commute to n fro from office, I encounter a similar road...and after reading this update, I keep smiling to myself remembering Sameer's thoughts here...like the villager was lucky that he could travel on the bike on this road with his wife everyday! 
The temple surroundings and the description of the premises instilled a feeling of peace. I could almost smell the incense mingling with the fresh air of a hill side serene temple. Wonderful job! 

Sameer applying sindoor to her inside the temple had Naina thinking...n that just sealed the bond forever...as this time, they both were aware of what is happening...as Naina said, she won't forget this moment like she didn't realize when that moment happened during their wedding. 

The ending with Naina still comparing the masala doodh over the romance was really lighthearted and brought a smile to my face! Not long before the lady realizes! 

May- you should become the CV of our show! Then probably we'll get the episodes which made us fall in love with the show in the first place!

Loved the update to the core!

Sur

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjaanMishra

Kya mst update hai dear ,

Sameer se wait nhi ho rha hai , par apna plan bhi nahi change kregaπŸ˜†

Sabse bada thank you , mere suggestions Ko kya mst use Kiya ,

Par ek question hai , Munna pandit Ko pta tha ki movie date pe jaa rhe hainπŸ˜†

Mangola bhi share krna hai , pura nhi piya jayega , ab kanha gyi kanjoosiπŸ˜†

Ghar Mai kbhi doodh nhi pita par bahar jana hai , tum kya jano Naina , sameer bike ride Mai interested haiπŸ˜‰

Mandir Mai Pooja bhi karliya ,

Wo dog wala aapne bilkul sahi likha , jab kutte apni pooch hilate hain toh wo tbhi pyar krna chahte hain

Waise naina ka wo dialogue , " kutte ke aankhon Mai pyar dikhata hai , mere ankhon Mai nhi "

Iss time pe bg hona chahiye tha , " dekha hai pahli Baar , saajan ke aankhon Mai pyarπŸ˜†

Mandir Mai Sameer ne naina ki maang Mai Sindoor daal diya.

Jab aadmi pyar Mai hota hai toh sabkuch Mai positive dhundh leta hai , jaise Sameer Ko road ke gadde bhi ache lagne LageπŸ˜†

Lagta hai isliye humare politician log , road nhi banwate hainπŸ˜†

Yeh
naina office bina sindoor ke kyun jaati hai ,

I mean hindu culture Mai , aisa nhi dekha ki pati ke zinda rehte Sindoor nhi lagaya ho ,

Office Mai single hoke jaana jaruri hai kya ?

Suggestions :- preeti Ko plan Mai kb join kr rha hai Sameer

( Suno sabko kro Dil ki😳)

Thanks Anjaan!

Kya BG suggest kiya hai! Dekha hai peheli baar, saajan ki ankhon mein pyar.. kitna lucky kutta hoga! πŸ˜†

Glad aapko movie date planning padh ke maza aaya! MunDit bataya toh hoga.. warna toh woh dono aise hi kabhi bhi tapak padte hai πŸ˜†

Dekhte hai aur aage ke liye kya plan kiya hai humare romeo ne.. biwi ko uppar sirf karne ke liye kya naya plan hai?!

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yudkbh30

So Amazing & Suhaag wali update

Movie Date
Bike ride
Temple date
Diljeet ka dhaba masala doodh date
Wow so many dates
Samaina, PreeNa, NaSaMunDit, Jeeja-Saali
I just love it
Plz update soon

Thanks dear and so good to read that you enjoyed all the different bits in this update 😊

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashdeepian

Hey such an amazing update..

I just love it..
Eagerly waiting for next one..

Thank you dear and hope you enjoy the next update as well!

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Thanks so much! 😊

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: read111

Lovely update. Wait every friday from dawn for your update

Thank you so much dear for your support for the story!

Hope you enjoy the next update too.

Love, May