Samaina FF - The Reluctant Groom and His Accidental Bride Ch 31 pg 132 - Page 94

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Is baar sameer ke plans kam aye!! First movie date then law garden chat!!! Wah!!! Sameer beta tum acche chal rahe ho. Then mandir mai wo sindur wali situation emotional and blissful. Thoroughly I loved the update. Such a long update. Di, aapke har update padne ke baad 1e question hota hai khatam kyu hua? Lagta naina ko pata chale ya ns chale preeti ko thoda sa andaaza hua hai sameer ki harkato se. Lagta hai preeti may come in help of sameer!!! Jo bhi ho aap aise hi har friday jumme ke din aise lovely update dete rahiye. Ab to desperately next friday ka wait hai. Hope now your daughter is better. 

With love,Suparna

Thanks Suparna!

Aur ha iss baar plans kafi successfully execute hue! Aakhir humare hero ko thoda thoda samjh aane laga hai.. ke ladki ko kaise patate hai!

Glad you enjoyed the mandir visit... that was not on his list... but it probably made the most impact on them both.. especially Naina.

Hope you like the next part too!

Love, May
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Thanks Suhani and I believe congrats are in order too... you have recently changed colors?!  πŸ˜‰

So glad that you enjoyed the update and Sameer's finally not quite failing attempts at dating. Hmmm... bummy ride ke chakkar mein shayad yeh khud hi koi manta mang le!! πŸ˜†

Naina is probably realisjng the changes... but just doesn't know what conclusion to draw form it..

Hope you enjoy this dheemi aach pe ka romance for a bit.. πŸ˜Š

Love, May

Yes di I recently turned Rockerz and wrote an OS issi khushi main😳
smitamaharana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow what a story!! πŸ˜› read all the chp in one go ... i must say di u are an amazing and awesome writer the way you write the chapter's with so much detailed ufffπŸ‘.Have become  your fan of your writing aur ab app buddhu sameer ko romantic sameer bana rahe ho tab aur hi maza aagaya πŸ˜† read karne maiπŸ˜† very eagerly  waiting for your next update πŸ˜ƒ ek baar padhne se Mann nhi bhara gonna read the whole story again πŸ˜‰

And if i will call di you is it okk with u πŸ˜Š??
Edited by smitamaharana - 5 years ago
Darshitrajal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hii dear, 
Sorry for late reply
Chalo iss bar Sameer ka kam Bana to sahi. Like the way he made it to go for movie alone with Naina. Nd then bumpy ride , temple visit, masala dhoodh πŸ˜†

Unknowingly both of them preyed for each other.
Love them😳 slowly Naina will also understand about Sameer's feelings. May be she is struggling with her own self after that movie date with other couple.
Also liked how nanu giving them some alone time.

Lovely update.

Waiting for next update.

Love you.πŸ€—
Sejal
Edited by Darshitrajal - 5 years ago
meeranair thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=SixteenAgain]
Thanks Meera!

Murti lahaan pan kirti mahaan... kiti chaan compliment aahe! Are you marathi speaking or have lived in Maharashtra for a long time? It's my mother tongue.

And again thanks for your wishes for my daughter. She is recovering well πŸ˜Š

Love, May 

Hey May, sorry for this late reply...I m more a maharashtrian than a South Indian because Ihad an intercaste marriage  have been married to a Keralite but I m born and brought up in Pune...

Also good to know that your daughter is recovering well..

Coming to your update, now I don't know how to say but each time... I feel it's impossible to express in words for what you do with your writing...at least I haven't come across anyone who writes so beautifully...your writings are so well presented be it emotional or fun moments or conveying something deep you do it so beautifully..you are truly gifted...and I have never ever been a person who would read these FF'S And SS's but stumbled upon aswathy's previous SS and liked it...and then came across this one of yours and I am totally hooked to your story...I have never felt like this...

Apart from Sameer's successful attempts this time both his movie date and masala Dudh plan worked and that too so wonderfull he got what he was wanting...loved it when he said mujhe spring rolls nahi meri biwi  chahiye and their bike ride was amazing, sameer attending naina's debate competition was excellent too and then Naina feeling kutton ki ankhon mein pyar dikhata hai bas meri ankhon mein kya hai nahi dekh pate...their temple visit was serene..his filling her maang, them doing Pooja together everything was perfect...I loved it all...

but what touched my heart the most ,...
Firstly was when Sameer asked her why didn't she defend herself in front of her family members...and how beautifully she answered that in debate we fear the risk of only losing a certificate or a trophy but in real life there's risk to lose our loved ones...here relationships will be lost...and if we have to fight for our rights with them then we already lose the battle...this was brilliant...I mean so well written I can't tell you...this shows..how this girl values her relationships...beautiful really very beautifully written take bow...

Secondly after the movie date when one of the boys got carried away and started eyeing Naina suggestively...how You aptly described the mentality that people have at least those days in the (90's) people generally blamed girls who were the target of Eve teasing...how the poor girl said sorry fearing she that he would be angry with her would accuse her for it...and Sameer shows how he is different and has a mature way of thinking that's it's not her fault but theirs...and that there's no dearth of such cheap boys...I loved this one too..both these incidents are.so subtly written but gives such depth to the whole incident...can't thank you enough for giving us this masterpiece...lots of love to you..thank you, thank you so much...eagerly waiting for the next update now...

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi May 

Another wonderful updateπŸ‘πŸ‘. So many things movie date, chaat , long ride , so Sameer has started fulfilling her chote se armaan.😊

The thoughts you have given in italics I liked them a lot , it tells about their inner feelings :-).
The other thing that touched me was the answer Naina gave why she remains silent in-front of her family members.

During marriage he had just applied Sindhoor as a formality but now in Mandir he had accepted 
this relationship and applied Sindhoor on his own accord. 

Appreciate your timely updates and waiting eagerly for the next one :-)

Luv,
Sajida
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asish_Atmakuri

Bahut badhiya direction me ja rhi hai story...

Sameer pagalon ki tarah pagal ho rha h... at last bache ko samajh me aa gaya ki ek mangola aur ek hi popcorn ka importance kya hπŸ˜†... and itne sare tareeke apna rha h naina ko apne kareeb lane ka... lagta h jaldi hi bhagwan iski manokamna puri karenge, hamesha naina ke haath iske kandhon pe honge. And possessive sameer in movie hall was awesome!
Naina bechari kitne samay tak chupayegi apne feelings pata nhi... wo soch rhi h ki usi me kami hai, jo sameer usse pyaar nhi karta, but use kya pata ki uska pati uska deewana ho gaya h... bechari soch rhi hai ki dog ke aankhon me pyaar dikh gaya but mere ankhon me nhi dikha...😭
Preeti to samajh hi gayi, ki uske jijaji aakhir chahte kya hain... hope wo jaldi hi naina ki akal thikane lagaye...
Mereko sabse jyada intezaar iss baat ka hai ki naina ,sameer aur apne room me wapis kab jayegi... aur sameer use kaise lekar aaega apne room me, yahi dekhna hai!
Thanks to you, this Friday also there was genuine smile on my face during reading ur update. U r fabulous!πŸ‘

Thanks Asish and so happy that you enjoyed this update 😊

Yes! Finally ek mangola aur popcorn ka real use pata chala bande ko! Aur humare majnu ka roop dekh Kar bechari Naina darr gayi πŸ˜†

Let's see what role Preeti plays going forward.

Hope you enjoy the next part too!

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyavin

Astoundingly beautiful
πŸ‘

I love you so much for giving this story.

The not so cosy movie date was really good. Sameer is getting despo these days and this desperation is making his brain work faster. The movie date plan with the so called inclusion and exclusion of Naina's devars was very well executed. The chaat dinner gave him a glimpse of Naina's truely happy face. Ladka toh pure hath se gaya, he wants to be with her all the time. This in turn is awakening his wifey's suppressed feelings. The debate episode increased his respect for her. His introduction as Naina's husband added her respect for him as well. The masala doodh plan was very good, but Shivji's plan was better. The Lord indicated to them that they both are destined to be together. Naina is becoming the typical wife by telling him off in the dog's matter.

All in all, aag dono taraf se lagi hai par lets wait and watch ki pehle kon chillaega?

Love your story May. You are getting so many of us, silent introvert readers to write comments for we are bound by love and respect for you, the writer MayπŸ€—

Thank you May for the story

Thank you so much dear! I cannot explain how wonderful it feels to read that the silent readers are feeling compelled to comment πŸ€—

Desperation bolo ya pressure! Sameer ka performance sudhar toh gaya hi hai πŸ˜† All his plans turned out fairly successful.. bike ride much better than expected
πŸ˜‰

Hope you enjoy the story going forward too!

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

Hey May,
Thanks for the such a pleasant update 😊
Undoubtedly I all your updates and specially the way you describe each and every character's emotions in your story but this was so far the most light hearted happy episode πŸ‘

Sameer is half way to get successful in his attempt to woo his wife and Naina who is already madly in love with him is also close to realizing the emotion and intensions behind his constant buzz around her πŸ˜ƒ

I loved every thing... be it their movie date, sameer witnessing naina's Fighting spirit and confidence, their first bike ride, temple visit
But few of my favorite were:
- Naina's reaction on sameer's analysis of dog's loving gaze
That reaction was so expected and I laughed uncontrollably at that πŸ˜†
Ladki mahinon se pyaar karti hai wo nahi dikha par ek kutte ki aakho mein Pyar dikh Gaya

- second was when Naina responded to sameer... why she never gave it back to her so called family members. That line was so so beautiful May. If we have to fight with our dear ones for their love then we already lost it πŸ‘

- Sameer thought "mujhe spring roll nahi Meri biwi chahiye 😳

No need to say eagerly waiting for weekend and your update
Hope your daughter is doing good now and wishing for her speedy recovery

Cheers,
Akanksha

Thanks Akanksha! 😊

So good to read that you enjoyed this one... I really wanted to keep it as fun and a little lovey-dovey... I know abhi ekdum romantic tak nahi poohoche mere Samaina.. but they seem to be on the right path, right? 😊

I am really pleased that you liked their night conversation post the debate and could understand Naina's thought process.

Yaar, kutte ki aakhon mein pyar dikhe aur biwi Ki nahi... toh biwi ka thoda naraaz hona toh banta hi hai, right? πŸ˜†

Thank you for all your lovely comments dear!

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonushrivastava

Hi loved the update. This was a very cute update. We got jealous sameer and when he thought "mujhe rolls nahi meri biwi chahiye"was very sweet. I hope ki Naina jaldi samajh jaye that he loves her.And the sindoor applying part was very beautiful. Waiting for the next update .

Thanks dear!

Kya kare bechara ab biwi ke pyar ke liye pyaasa hai... spring rolls se dil nahi bharta! πŸ˜†

Glad you enjoyed the mandir visit dear 😊

Love, May