Tantra

Fastest flop

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The serial started with a very good 1st episode...I mean only 1st episode.
Then they reveal the secret...who is the criminal. And that's it.
After that ...what is tantra? How to do tantra? ...I mean still now it is working as tantra definition show. 😕
There was nothing left and still nothing new after revealing who did it and why did it?
I don't know why Indian serial never understands the law of suspense in supernatural stories? It is ...till the end never reveal the secret. Once you reveal the culprit , nothing is left. Yeh saas bahu wala serial toh hai nehi,,,,,,,,,,that we will watch this to see  "tantrik ne keya bola aur keya heroine bola?"
Argument , fight is absolutely not the right ingredient for this kind of serials.
So it was at first the house and Niyati's mayeka and now her sasural. 😕 Absolutely same story and same villain and I guess the end will also be the same. Niyati will learn more tantra and become another tantrik. 😕

Don't know why this kind of serials are made and why channels think ppl will watch this ghaas poos? 😕 Altogether may be this is the worst show in Colors TV now which got the fastest flop in Colors TV history. 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ravthereader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: naaginnazar13

Hey just check my goodbye thread...some gullyboy12 has written abusive things 

Seriously, hate these kind of people 😡😡 Edited by Ravthereader - 5 years ago