Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_loverzz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hai Suman... First of all thank you for the pm..And loved the update And Rohan Father bhi and he is marrying to Naina...Very interesting twist+concept...Suspense bhi bahoot Hain is Update ..Curious to know what's the Next ..Do update As soon As possible... 
Thulasi๐Ÿ˜Š
Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Suhani diii...
Itna suspense rkhoge to readers to pagal ho jaayenge jb suspense full tooo drama k saath khulega...
Yaar din b din curiosity bdti jaayegi. ๐Ÿ˜†

Aur rahi baat update ki to aap to smjh hi gaye hoge kitna mazedaar likha hai... 

Dusre update ka intezaar rahega.
Aapke sabhi lalchi readers ko

Keep smiling
Labhya
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Twist pe twist!!!! 
Ahana is Rohan's daughter?  So many mysteries!!! And it seems everybody knows this.  Naina too knows about Ahana?  Yaar dimag ka dahi hogaya hai soch soch ke๐Ÿ˜†

Now Naina is waiting for rohan.  Won't he come?  Now the question is how Samaina Milan is going to take place?

Brilliant work.

There are many unsolved questions

Now can't wait for next update.  
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Really loved Sameer here

His stance is fixed and he seems to be frustrated. 
Let's see what will happen next
Looking forward to read more

Yep Sameer is too frustrated. . Reason of his frustration and depression will be revealed further ..  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

Okay again I'm shocked! Hume har update pe shock dene ka socha hai kya  ๐Ÿ˜† Rohan has a daughter!! But why doesn't he bring her to his family!! Bohut saree questions hai but I'll have to wait for the answers. The call is giving me negative vibes! Too much suspense! Naina trusts rohan so much! Hope bechari ka trust na toote.

Lagta hai story ka naam galat rakh diya maine shock story rakhna chahiye tha๐Ÿ˜† but I am so glad aap ki bhut unanswered questions ,kyunki tbhi aage k chapters padoge๐Ÿ˜† ...ok jokes apart I am glad u r liking the story and as far as Naina and uske trust ka sawal hai voh tootega ya nahi aage pta chalega๐Ÿ˜‰
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: suhaaniladki

Yep Sameer is too frustrated. . Reason of his frustration and depression will be revealed further ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I hope Naina is not the cause of this frustration.
Surabhi1995 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pretty amaizing story...update the next part soon 
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dharapriya

Shock yaar again. Suspence bahot banate ho ab to. Please clear the things in next update please.

Lo abhi toh kahani shuru hui hai and abhi se suspense khol du ๐Ÿ˜†  ... I'll try ki next update mein aapki confusion kam ho thodi๐Ÿ˜†
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjaanMishra

Mujhe aisa kyun lag rha hai , Rohan nhi aayega , aur Sameer Naina ki shaadi hogi , I am 100% sure.

Awesome update  ๐Ÿ‘ 

Please dear next part jaldi Dena , 
Jyada mat tadpana ๐Ÿ˜†

Let's see Rohan ka kya hoga... Sameer Naina ki shadi ki hi toh tension hai aakhir kaise hogi๐Ÿ˜ฒ stay tuned. . Thank you for liking ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by suhaaniladki - 5 years ago
Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Tumne bulaya aur hum chale aaye 

Kya twist dala hai re. Rohan and Naina; Sameer and Sunaina, kyu Kiya tune aisa. Kya bigada tha Naina ne tera ๐Ÿ˜†

Jokes apart, I absolutely loved the concept. This is the first time I have read your work and darling, your narrative is amazing. Sameer ka akelapan kya darshaya hai. I loved that shayari as well. To be frank, I have never imagined Rohan and Naina being a couple but I did like their small comverconver here. What I absolutely adored was Rohan's love for Sameer. Would love to read more of them. 

๐Ÿ˜†To Taiji apna zeher yaha bhi faila Rahi hain aur Rakesh papa ji tapka diye hain aapne ๐Ÿ˜†

You know when I read the first part, I didn't imagine that Rohan would be having a past. The relevation of him having a baby and more importantly Vishakha and Sameer knowing about his child, has left me confused. If everyone knows about her, why isn't she with the family? 

I loved how Sameer decided to make preparations for welcoming his brother and his wife leaving his worries behind. 

For a girl who has been taunted all throughout her life, the fear of her dulha not turning out on their wedding is very disturbing   but Naina has maintained her calm which is quite amazing. I can't wait to know what happens next.  

Dhartiphaad writer youare๐Ÿค—r