Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enigma24 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Definitely if kangana just let her acting do the talking without hijacking director's role movie would definitely have grosses 200cr. She was brilliant as the rani but she wanted more .
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
I don't know about that but what I know ,as a non indian who was acquainted with the bravery of Rani Laxmibai at an early age, is that Rani laxmibai deserved a better tribute in terms of film in today's day and age. Kangana made a mockery and is continuing to do so by speaking words like "Laxmi bai meri chachi hain kya" or sth along the line. 
nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
For sure.. much more.
If Krish would have been as director, film would have got very positive vibes. She would have got a super hit film and all the appriciation she is craving for,, :) 
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Made more money if it had some good songs! And if thr wasnt lack of support from the film industry.
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely!!

I as an audience wanted to watch this movie but seeing her psycotic statements on daily basis and how she backstabbed krish made me avoid this movie ! 
Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Would've done much better if she wasn't part of it, she was ill-suited to play Laxmi Bai.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't know about that but Rani Laxmi Bai definitely deserved a better team than this to protray her story on the big screen. These people made it all about themselves . I guess even the tv serial will do a better job at celebrating and paying tribute to her life than what this movie did. 
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
if amir also in film n interfered may be lol
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Because of Kangana's interruption, already the movie has faced losses financially. Sonu Sood refused to continue his role as Sadashiv as Kangana did not let Krish to continue directing. Hence Sonu opted out due to the intervention and his parts were reshoot with actor Ayyan who replaced him. With Sonu the audience could be more connected to the character IMO.
No doubt movie was good, but through all the edits Kangana made the movie all about herself through adding more scenes of her own which was not written in the script.

Then comes Kangana's off screen persona and never-ending tantrums, that makes the Bollywood stars ignore her big time. 
With a positive image and no inturruptions, the film could do far better than it has done.