Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
ya absolutely irrating to see 8 year old kulfi behaving like 80 year old dadi Amma. but I feel 80 year old daadi bhi AISE bhi nahi karti hongi jaise kulfi behave karti hain
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
ek kaam KaroCVS kulfi ko itni choti umr mein grand mother dikhane ka itna shauk hai to itni choti umr mein kulfi ke baal bhi   grey dikhado aur haath mein lathi ke sahare chalna bhi dikhadoEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sacrificing because of Amyra is nonsense. Child at her age doesn't do this . Besides this is not 'sattyayug' and she is no "Pitamah Vishma" that she needs to keep her promise. Sp in such a serious point ...after seeing what Lovely is capable of. She should have an argument with Amyra regarding suicide attempt. Ask her why she/ Amyra is supporting a mom who wants to kill both of them. Every child is worried about her safety. Including Amyra. She is also acting against her age. She is not telling anyone how her mom is trying to kill her again and again. This is absolutely not childish behavior.

I would understand if Lovely threatened the both kid like fake Nimrat ...that if you tell your secret to Sikka I will kill you both. Her kind of Dyan can do that and every child will get scared at her.
But still trusting Lovely or listening to her is so useless. Not showing her tears to elders is also highly abnormal.

I am sick of her tears too...it's like monsoon rain. Kabhi khtam na honelwali aasoon. 😭
I wish it was 19th century and both Kulfi and Amyra get married at the age of seven. Tab shayad asoon ka koi matlab hota. Lovely could have more kids...17...18...25 shayad. She would lose all her obsession when she was forced to take care of those 25 children. 😆
Edited by jhalak7 - 5 years ago