I'm Kulfi and all the others are my

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm kulfi and all the others are my enemies.
I like love my father though can't call him dad directly but i feel like his mom and my job is only to "Sikandar ji ko bachana" this is my only motto...

My other job is to keep crying and make viewers irritating watching me...Sorry i know when I talk while crying no one understand me...

i like acting for my age or sometimes like a much elder person per convenience, finally I'm Kulfi, so I'm allowed.

i like crying bucket, river challenging all other leading ladies at the end i'm Kulfi.

So fed up with this girl Kulfi and her MISSION save Sikanderji.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Kulfi is turning a headache. Story also is no more as interesting as before...
your points please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Agree! 
I'm so done with it. . She should behave like kids of her age not like a nani.   Let's assume that she isn't revealing to her dad about her identity for amyra..  Then didn't she think that with this marriage track,  she ll be very hurt..  

Or  if she is ok with this,  then she can reveal her identity na. . I don't think that anyone of her age will take promises such seriously,  especially when its about your life.. Gonna stop watching it for a while,  otherwise I'll go mad with the way they are showing the kids .. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranu_d

Agree! 

I'm so done with it. . She should behave like kids of her age not like a nani.   Let's assume that she isn't revealing to her dad about her identity for amyra..  Then didn't she think that with this marriage track,  she ll be very hurt..  

Or  if she is ok with this,  then she can reveal her identity na. . I don't think that anyone of her age will take promises such seriously,  especially when its about your life.. Gonna stop watching it for a while,  otherwise I'll go mad with the way they are showing the kids .. 

Thank you for replying I will say Finally I'm not alone who's turning mad with this girl what is the understanding of a girl at her age what does she understand by the word "PROMISE"???

Everytimes she runs and stand in front of someone requesting the person not to disturb Sikander when his mother is there present...She's a child or an old woman she must get the fact right that she's the daughter of Sikander and not his mother or wife so stop acting as one.

When she cries and talks it is so disturbing one it looks completely fake as she's overconfident then the quantity of glycerine used on her is always too much her whole face is wet...on that one can't understand what she says...

sometimes I think the difference between an innocent child growing in the environment it should be and child artists...

That's why after 2-3 shows after acting as a child artist they start acting as the leading ladies at the age of 13-14 because they are already a woman by the mind.

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
More than kulfi her father sikka is the most irritating character for me badi dukhyari aatma hai wo ek to spineless tha wo abhi stand lena start kiya to bhi galat insaan ke liye koi aisa husband n father deserve nahi karta๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Preetieee

More than kulfi her father sikka is the most irritating character for me badi dukhyari aatma hai wo ek to spineless tha wo abhi stand lena start kiya to bhi galat insaan ke liye koi aisa husband n father deserve nahi karta๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

+1๐Ÿ‘

i am more irritated with this spineless sikka who knows amyra is not his daughter , kulfi is not tevar's daughter he even knows kulfi's village but ek second ke liye bhi uske dimagh me doubt nahi aata hai 

he had an affair with nimrit but he don't even know her brother ... thats surprising ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

i can't see his crying ...

@TM - I totally agree with you ... 7-8 saal ka baccha to tofee and toys ke liye ladta hai but they are showing her way too mahaan ... is show me starting me kids essense tha ... but now is kulfi me to baccho wali koi baat hi nahi rahi ... she behaves like a grownup lady 

i think they will not reveal the truthe before leap ... it will be out after leap only ...  

i have stopped watching it ...  baccho ke liye dekhna start kia tha but the torture is extreme now.. no difference between saas bahu drama and kulfi now 

all we can do is "shake it off" and switch to kesari nandan who are focussing more on child ... and the child has some kids qualities and not some mahaaan tyaag balidaan ki murat 

Edited by --VS-Cool-- - 5 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preetieee

This man never learns with his fault he's so absorbs in himself and knowing a bit his lovely wife Lovely his rani saaiba he's not worried to know why ,the reason behind her not liking Kulfi at all.

I will tell something true about myself I don't like children acting, talking more than her age...
In Indian shows almost all the children has this problem.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --VS-Cool--

+1๐Ÿ‘

i am more irritated with this spineless sikka who knows amyra is not his daughter , kulfi is not tevar's daughter he even knows kulfi's village but ek second ke liye bhi uske dimagh me doubt nahi aata hai 

he had an affair with nimrit but he don't even know her brother ... thats surprising ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

i can't see his crying ...

@TM - I totally agree with you ... 7-8 saal ka baccha to tofee and toys ke liye ladta hai but they are showing her way too mahaan ... is show me starting me kids essense tha ... but now is kulfi me to baccho wali koi baat hi nahi rahi ... she behaves like a grownup lady 

i think they will not reveal the truthe before leap ... it will be out after leap only ...  

i have stopped watching it ...  baccho ke liye dekhna start kia tha but the torture is extreme now.. no difference between saas bahu drama and kulfi now 

all we can do is "shake it off" and switch to kesari nandan who are focussing more on child ... and the child has some kids qualities and not some mahaaan tyaag balidaan ki murat 

Doubt about someone Sikkander is such a pure idiotic soul he never doubt his Rani sahiba so this idiot stupid man doubting about Kulfi...then again with the help of the police why he never tried finding who's kulfi real parents...
He did not adopt Kulfi then what did he think how can he raise kulfi for her whole life is it that the population is so big that human beings can't be counted properly.

Yes this is true and an unbelievable surprise, he never knew Nimrat family mainly his brother that also he was having an affair with Nimrat in a village where she got pregnant and no one said, they did not witness her marriage who's her hubby how can she get pregnant...

I also noticed she behaves like the mother of sikander instead of his daughter.
Like in Naamkaran the girl who always looks after her mother we used to called her choti bahu.๐Ÿ˜†

the problem is she does not look her age like a child, initially I never liked them to change the girls but now if Kulfi is changed I will be very happy.

The girl playing Amyrah I think is elder than Kulfi in real life I'm saying it because of her dentition whereas kulfi lost her teeth after but still Myrah looks a child in front of Akriti.Her problem is knowing the show is on her she's overconfident.

Hope there's a leap because I'm fed up now.

@RED that's why I call her "Choti Bahu" now.

YOU ARE RIGHT We need to shake it off and move forward...one day will come the channel also will shake it off.

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Doubt about someone Sikkander is such a pure idiotic soul he never doubt his Rani sahiba so this idiot stupid man doubting about Kulfi...then again with the help of the police why he never tried finding who's kulfi real parents...
He did not adopt Kulfi then what did he think how can he raise kulfi for her whole life is it that the population is so big that human beings can't be counted properly.

Yes this is true and an unbelievable surprise, he never knew Nimrat family mainly his brother that also he was having an affair with Nimrat in a village where she got pregnant and no one said, they did not witness her marriage who's her hubby how can she get pregnant...

I also noticed she behaves like the mother of sikander instead of his daughter.
Like in Naamkaran the girl who always looks after her mother we used to called her choti bahu.๐Ÿ˜†

the problem is she does not look her age like a child, initially I never liked them to change the girls but now if Kulfi is changed I will be very happy.

The girl playing Amyrah I think is elder than Kulfi in real life I'm saying it because of her dentition whereas kulfi lost her teeth after but still Myrah looks a child in front of Akriti.Her problem is knowing the show is on her she's overconfident.

Hope there's a leap because I'm fed up now.

@RED that's why I call her "Choti Bahu" now.

YOU ARE RIGHT We need to shake it off and move forward...one day will come the channel also will shake it off.

oo looks like you are also child lover 

yeah i also watched naamkaran till the leap 

that girl also acted more then her age ๐Ÿฅฑ ... ...

and i am shocked when i came to know that akriti is just 7 ... but show me kulfi ki harkate are like 40 year old aunty who knows everything about duniyadaari 

but i like both the kids ... yes akriti need to improve but by time she will learn .. i think she is still very small๐Ÿ˜ณ
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VS-Cool

oo looks like you are also child lover 

yeah i also watched naamkaran till the leap 

that girl also acted more then her age ๐Ÿฅฑ ... ...

and i am shocked when i came to know that akriti is just 7 ... but show me kulfi ki harkate are like 40 year old aunty who knows everything about duniyadaari 

but i like both the kids ... yes akriti need to improve but by time she will learn .. i think she is still very small๐Ÿ˜ณ

Exactly dear when a show comes with little ones you think something different, light to be watched is coming your way but after finding the child competing with the other leading ladies of the same channel doing the same job thinking the same way as the grown up then no difference is there I will say nothing to watch.
I keep making the difference between these small girls in Indian shows with the children born and raised in European countries they are supposed to be more open minded or have lots of independence but they are still child compared to these girls.

Kulfi looks 70 as she's the mom of her dad.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 5 years ago
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Both the girls r 7 yrs old. Myra to hai he cute par jabse aakriti ne weight gain kiya h wo bhi cute lag rahi h