Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Exactly dear when a show comes with little ones you think something different, light to be watched is coming your way but after finding the child competing with the other leading ladies of the same channel doing the same job thinking the same way as the grown up then no difference is there I will say nothing to watch.

I keep making the difference between these small girls in Indian shows with the children born and raised in European countries they are supposed to be more open minded or have lots of independence but they are still child compared to these girls.

Kulfi looks 70 as she's the mom of her dad.

last lineπŸ˜†
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Preetieee

Both the girls r 7 yrs old. Myra to hai he cute par jabse aakriti ne weight gain kiya h wo bhi cute lag rahi h

I'm so fed up that I look so negative and rude...But i think Amyrah is elder than Kulfi because Kulfi lost her primary teeth after Amyrah while the former already have her permanent teeth before the start of the show.
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'm so fed up that I look so negative and rude...But i think Amyrah is elder than Kulfi because Kulfi lost her primary teeth after Amyrah while the former already have her permanent teeth before the start of the show.

unke ivs dekhke to yahi pata chala 2011 ke kids..about primary teeth to kisike jaldi aate hai to kisike kuch months baad betwn 6 to 7 yrs
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly dear when a show comes with little ones you think something different, light to be watched is coming your way but after finding the child competing with the other leading ladies of the same channel doing the same job thinking the same way as the grown up then no difference is there I will say nothing to watch.

I keep making the difference between these small girls in Indian shows with the children born and raised in European countries they are supposed to be more open minded or have lots of independence but they are still child compared to these girls.

Kulfi looks 70 as she's the mom of her dad.

colors ke jo child centric shows aaye hai like roop and kesari nandan ... unme bacche acted exacly like their ages ... ye kyu hua ? ye kaise hota hai ? ye kyu nahi karsakte ... they were also leads but creatives never forced them to compete with other leads of same channel ...the kiddish essense is always present ...  and they takes leap after 40-50 episodes 

whereas if we see star plus child centric shows ... like namkaran , mariyam khan , kulfi ... all the kids never acted as per their ages ... yaha to ye bacche apne parents ko gyan dete hai ... no childish essense at all ... they do big things tyaagbalidaan etc ... they try to make things  good by plans plots ... which is really annoying sometimes ... because a child of age 7 can never think like that
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for replying I will say Finally I'm not alone who's turning mad with this girl what is the understanding of a girl at her age what does she understand by the word "PROMISE"???

Everytimes she runs and stand in front of someone requesting the person not to disturb Sikander when his mother is there present...She's a child or an old woman she must get the fact right that she's the daughter of Sikander and not his mother or wife so stop acting as one.

When she cries and talks it is so disturbing one it looks completely fake as she's overconfident then the quantity of glycerine used on her is always too much her whole face is wet...on that one can't understand what she says...

sometimes I think the difference between an innocent child growing in the environment it should be and child artists...

That's why after 2-3 shows after acting as a child artist they start acting as the leading ladies at the age of 13-14 because they are already a woman by the mind.

Completely agree with u! 

@bold - I sometimes feel is she even his mother?  I mean with these many lies in a home,  being a family head,  she should take a stand to make sure that her home and her children are peaceful!  I really don't understand what's the point of an elderly lady in a household who is just threrr like a statue?  

In real life,  grand parents mean a lot to children.  I still remember the stories my dadi used to narrate to us at nights and the way she takes care of us! 

I guess even that dadi/nani role is also taken up by Kulfi πŸ˜²πŸ€’

This complete parivaar is way far from reality πŸ₯± kids are not kids and elders,  they are much worse compared to these kids.   

The least I invest my time in thinking about all this,  the more it's better for me!  
Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: VS-Cool

colors ke jo child centric shows aaye hai like roop and kesari nandan ... unme bacche acted exacly like their ages ... ye kyu hua ? ye kaise hota hai ? ye kyu nahi karsakte ... they were also leads but creatives never forced them to compete with other leads of same channel ...the kiddish essense is always present ...  and they takes leap after 40-50 episodes 

whereas if we see star plus child centric shows ... like namkaran , mariyam khan , kulfi ... all the kids never acted as per their ages ... yaha to ye bacche apne parents ko gyan dete hai ... no childish essense at all ... they do big things tyaagbalidaan etc ... they try to make things  good by plans plots ... which is really annoying sometimes ... because a child of age 7 can never think like that

The max kids of age around 7 can do is act all sad to get the attention of their loved ones,  especially parents..  Or cry if they want a chocolate. .  In fact,  they say,  if u give me a big chocolate now,  I'll not ask for a chocolate tomorrow and then come again asking for chocolate next dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww!  So innocent!  And here,  they talk about promises,  sacrifice and what not; I agree,  seeing your parents like that makes the kid grow up faster than they actually will( or should) , but not to this extent.  It's all so unrealistic that we can't even enjoy the innocence of these kids. 
VS-Cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranu_d

The max kids of age around 7 can do is act all sad to get the attention of their loved ones,  especially parents..  Or cry if they want a chocolate. .  In fact,  they say,  if u give me a big chocolate now,  I'll not ask for a chocolate tomorrow and then come again asking for chocolate next dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww!  So innocent!  And here,  they talk about promises,  sacrifice and what not; I agree,  seeing your parents like that makes the kid grow up faster than they actually will( or should) , but not to this extent.  It's all so unrealistic that we can't even enjoy the innocence of these kids. 

exactly my point 
i watch these shows just and just for the sake of cute little kids ... i love watching them 

baki ye jo kachra dikha rahe hai vo sab dekhne ke liye to dusre khoob shows hai in channels per πŸ˜‘
Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: VS-Cool

exactly my point 
i watch these shows just and just for the sake of cute little kids ... i love watching them 

baki ye jo kachra dikha rahe hai vo sab dekhne ke liye to dusre khoob shows hai in channels per  😑

Even I started watching it for the kids. . But not as the same lead actress of other shows. 

Can't see this without even a pinch of innocence!  I can hear my heart beat looking at all that's shown on screen!  I mean it drains me emotionally and I force my mom not to even put it on mute..  She is so habituated to just keep this in mute and do her work,  but I don't want to give them TRPs  πŸ˜†

Neither can I watch them even on mute!  Now a days,  I'm not even able to see the promo.. 
Kya se kya bana diya CVs ne
VS-Cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranu_d

Even I started watching it for the kids. . But not as the same lead actress of other shows. 

Can't see this without even a pinch of innocence!  I can hear my heart beat looking at all that's shown on screen!  I mean it drains me emotionally and I force my mom not to even put it on mute..  She is so habituated to just keep this in mute and do her work,  but I don't want to give them TRPs  πŸ˜†

Neither can I watch them even on mute!  Now a days,  I'm not even able to see the promo.. 
Kya se kya bana diya CVs ne

congrats for dazzler😊

i stopped watching it sometimes back ... after tevar's departure i was sured about truth revealations but then her tyaag and balidaan ... really pissed me off ..πŸ₯±

so i stopped watching it ... just catching up with promos sometimes on youtube to see if there is any positivity left πŸ₯±

just waiting for some new child centric show soon ... craving for it πŸ₯±
sow2428 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Initially what started as kulfi journey to become a singer and her quest to find her dad has lost track and show full of negativity and leads to depression seeing the happenings in the show. Lovely poisons her own faughtrr so that she can get rid of kulfi... Jeights of madness.