Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kapoormenka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I find it so funny when every time Mohini call Anu baby. Please he is not 5 yr old kid u r calling.
kapoormenka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

I still don't think they will have accidental marriage...we saw bts pic of anu holding pre in mandir. If cvs love their show and trps. .they will get married there only.

P. S I really don't think they will go for anukomo marriage..it will be the same as s1 then ..and who will waste their time watching a repeat rehash of s1.??

Hope what u r saying is trrue. I don't want Anu Kom wedding.
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kapoormenka

I find it so funny when every time Mohini call Anu baby. Please he is not 5 yr old kid u r calling.

Yeah it's really funny..
At first when she opened the door while Calling her Anu baby, I felt like she is playing hide and seek with her kid.๐Ÿ˜†
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

I still don't think they will have accidental marriage...we saw bts pic of anu holding pre in mandir. If cvs love their show and trps. .they will get married there only.

P. S I really don't think they will go for anukomo marriage..it will be the same as s1 then ..and who will waste their time watching a repeat rehash of s1.??

yeah,maybe dats the reason they went to temple.fingers crossed.
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

Yeah it's really funny..

At first when she opened the door while Calling her Anu baby, I felt like she is playing hide and seek with her kid. ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't watch her scenes,she's crazzy.
kapoormenka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

Yeah it's really funny..

At first when she opened the door while Calling her Anu baby, I felt like she is playing hide and seek with her kid.๐Ÿ˜†

I know I hope now atleast she stop calling him baby. 
Vase what a irony Nivi who is supposed less loved by Mohini can speak her heart out and shout in front of her without even considering she might be hurting her mom. On the other hand Anu the most fav. and loved son can't speak for himself๐Ÿ˜†. He is being bullied by his mother's over love. Hopefully now atleast he can speak up clearly and coherently in front of her.
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

I don't watch her scenes,she's crazzy.

I don't like her character but appreciate her acting
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I know I hope now atleast she stop calling him baby.<div>Vase what a irony Nivi who is supposed less loved by Mohini can speak her heart out and shout in front of her without even considering she might be hurting her mom. On the other hand Anu the most fav. and loved son can't speak for himself๐Ÿ˜†. He is being bullied by his mother's over love. Hopefully now atleast he can speak up clearly and coherently in front of her.[/DIV]

But it makes sense doesn't it ?
Only those whom you care the most about have the power to hurt you and you try to stop doing that .
That's what Anurag is doing
KK2926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
how was the epi ??? 
i did not catch up yet... 
weekend kaa shock utaraa nahee ab thak

will slowly stop watching ANUPRE... 

marriage ho rahaa hai ki nahee? 
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†
she needs a shock therapy ๐Ÿคฃ