KZK 2 LIVE UPDATES/Episode Discussions 04 Feb 2019 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

Arrey ,ukgirl is saying Hina confirmed Anukom marriage.I heard she saying she gonna leave the show in mid April.

aare yr 
what can i say to this news 
mood hi off ho jata 
show ko dooba ke jayegi ye😆
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aurtika

Moni ab toh baas jab tak hain jaan main nachungi bgm ki kami hain..🤣

🤣 I just thought the same thing , god kya cringy hai yaar aaj . 😕Edited by Arshig8 - 5 years ago
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

Arrey ,ukgirl is saying Hina confirmed Anukom marriage.I heard she saying she gonna leave the show in mid April.

Yeah felt that also.. Because Hina said after the historical twist It will all about Komo.. 
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

aare yr 
mood hi off ho jata 
show ko dooba ke jayegi ye 😆

uske live main woh bol Rahi thi ki woh April end tak hi show main dikhegi Tab tak kya shaadi karenge??Kasautii main shaadi 3 months chalte hain 
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

aare yr 
mood hi off ho jata 
show ko dooba ke jayegi ye ðŸ˜†

Ab Komo will Ekta ke liye Manhoos  hogi..😆
mily_mathew thumbnail

Yeah felt that also.. Because Hina said after the historical twist It will all about Komo.. 

Woh kuch bhi ho Sakta hain na,maybe she will come for revenge.Agar these guys are going for Anukom marriage ,I'm out of the show,until Hina exits.Main usko nahi jhel Sakti.she said that to pacify her fans who were worried of her screenspace.

Edited by mily_mathew - 5 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

bring it on yr i m in bht dara rahi hai😆

phir dafa karo isse  
christiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[DIV] Monday episodes are mostly boring..[BR][DIV]I don't get Anurag's overconfidece of saving Prerna alone.. He knew there were other ppl with Naveen babu. But still without Police..[/DIV][/DIV][DIV][/DIV]

[BR]Felt too Filmy! Scene out of sholay! Anu2 was supposed to be practical- he could have had a backup of the police or given the phone number Pre called from to trace it and get the exact location. Mohini & Nivi acted well to show their hatred! Typical of them to say, "Prerna ne phasa liya! So glad that Mo realises that Anu will not listen to her senseless demands and drama of helping the poor'.[BR]Thank God Hina is leaving- perhaps her white clothes are because Mishika commits suicide and not because of Moloy's death.
Editing the post- just saw this spoiler. AnuKomo wedding and perhaps search for a new Komolika!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Btavk77lzz6/?hl=enEdited by christiangirl - 5 years ago
mily_mathew thumbnail

bring it on yr i m in bht dara rahi hai 😆

phir dafa karo isse  

Wahi toh,bahut fekti hain.kitna banake baat Karti hain.pakka yeh Mishka Ko maregi dekhna .
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

he become a dharmendra paji😆

It is clear that they kept Anu in a convenient position..  So he will break the stands that are holding him captive( by his Hulk power )and stop Naveen from putting sindoor.. ðŸ˜†
And in that process some sindoor will fall on Pre's head.