KZK 2 LIVE UPDATES/Episode Discussions 04 Feb 2019 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Aurtika

It is clear that they kept Anu in a convenient position..  So he will break the stands that are holding him captive( by his Hulk power )and stop Naveen from putting sindoor..  😆

And in that process some sindoor will fall on Pre's head.

hope  they dont show this 
pls anu offer navus goons more paisa & they will help u😆 
can they took this route pls

Monday episodes are mostly boring..
I don't get Anurag's overconfidece of saving Prerna alone..  He knew there were other ppl with Naveen babu. But still without Police.. 

But he did called Shivani right , so that she could inform family members and they could take correct measures .
I Guess Naveen Babu forcing her marriage could have made him just go and not wait ...
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It was Pretty funny when Mohini and Nivi were screaming at each other. ðŸ˜†
It was predictable for Mohini to say. "Mera beta uss Middle class ladki se pyar nahin kar sakti.." like serious mentality issue..😕
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It was Pretty funny when Mohini and Nivi were screaming at each other.  😆
It was predictable for Mohini to say. "Mera beta uss Middle class ladki se pyar nahin kar sakti.." like serious mentality issue..😕

she is mental case😆
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

But he did called Shivani right , so that she could inform family members and they could take correct measures .
I Guess Naveen Babu forcing her marriage could have made him just go and not wait ...

No Shivani called him.
And even then he said, " U don't worry..  I will call you after I take Pre out of here.. "

It was Rajesh who called Police after hearing Shivani's convo
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I still don't think they will have accidental marriage...we saw bts pic of anu holding pre in mandir. If cvs love their show and trps. .they will get married there only.
P. S I really don't think they will go for anukomo marriage..it will be the same as s1 then ..and who will waste their time watching a repeat rehash of s1.??
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

No Shivani called him.

And even then he said, " U don't worry..  I will call you after I take Pre out of here.. "

Rajesh showed brain for once.
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

Rajesh showed brain for once.

chalo kuch to kaam kiya😆

No Shivani called him.

Oh ok .
Main karti Hoon Main ANURAG BASU se Pyaaarrr...
I Love PRERNA SHARMA

I love how these two take the full name , it's like they love that person with their Identity.
Edited by RollingStones - 5 years ago