Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

vinnas thumbnail

Park

Ishaan is running after and chasing the girls.

Pari: "Ishaan Uncle, you are so big and we are kids. Apke liye koe bara chahiye hoga khelne ke liye."

Ishaan smiles.

Mishti: "Haan, if Mama were here, she would be on our team and you would lose. This would have been a perfect family."

Pari: "Mishti, don't worry, Mauli Aunty na abhi athe hoge."

Kunal and Mauli come to the park. Kunal looks really happy while Mauli is again worried/distressed.

Kunal calls out to the girls. Ishaan turns around to see him and seems shocked at the blue shirt, I think?

Kunal: "Hello my angels!"

Girls: "Hello!" and they hug him.

Kunal: "I'm so sorry, I met with you yesterday, lekin apse thek se mil bhi nae paya. Hi Ishaan."

Ishaan: "Hi Kunal, nice shirt."

Kunal: "Thank you. So, we will drop the kids off at your house by the evening, hmm. Thanks for dropping them."

Mauli looks tensed/feels bad. Ishaan looks hurt.

Ishaan: "Yeah, of course." He forces a smile.

Kunal begins playing pakram pakrai with the girls.

Ishaan turns to Mauli and tells her: "It's fine Mauli, don't make such a sad face. Kabhi kabaar asa hojatha hai." He makes a sad smile and leaves.

He gets in his car, looks back at Mauli, who also looks back at him. Pari drags Mauli to play with her. Ishaan gets in his car, rolls the window down and watches the 4 of them play. He says to himself: "Perfect family." As sad BGM plays Broken Heart

Ishaan's Apartment

Ishaan is sitting on his couch alone, sad. He has flashbacks to the picnic and Kunal chasing Mauli/putting his arm around her (after he asked Mauli for a kiss during truth or dare, and she kissed the girls instead and he chased her). He then thinks about Pari's words after the picnic "Dekho Dida, Radhika Dadi, Mauli Aunty, Buddy, Mein, Tum. Big family na? I love it! Kitne perfect family hai na? Aj ka din na mere liye best day." He continues having picnic flashbacks and then flashbacks to the park scenes earlier (previous scene). He cries. His bell rings, he wipes his tears Cry.

Radhika is at the door: "Surprise! Happy Birthday!" They hug.

Ishaan: "What a pleasant surprise, Maa!"

Radhika: "Maine socha aj tere birthday ke din, apne haath ki banae mithai se tera mu mitha karthe hu, aja, beth."

Ishaan: "Thank you so much, Maa."

Radhika: "What thank you! It's your right, open your mouth!" She feeds him a laddoo.

Ishaan: "Mmm!"

Radhika: "Tu jaisa hai na, waise rehna. Etna acha, etna pyara. Tujhe kisi ki nazar na lage. There are very few people in the world like you."

Ishaan (jokingly): "Arey maa, will you make me cry?!? I'm so big now, apke saamne rothe ve acha nae laguga." Radhika laughs.

Ishaan continues: "Aur waise bhi mera Happy Wala Birthday jo hai!" Radhika hugs Ishaan and does kaala teeka.

Ishaan kisses Radhika's hand and tells her that her hands have magic in them. He asks her to tell her laddoo recipe to his chef.

Radhika: "Tujhe tho aj mere haath ke bhot sare special recipes khane ko milege."

Ishaan: "Achaaa!"

Radhika: "Hmmm...akela bethke aj ghar per kya ghum khaega?!?! No, no, you will eat the special recipes which I make for you from my own hands, and you will listen to the paros ki aunty's gossip, and when Mauli and the girls come home, you will feed them a special dinner! Done!?!"

Ishaan: "Done! Maa, maa, maa, tell me na, what is the aunty wali gossip?!?!"

Radhika laughs and tells Ishaan to show her the kitchen, so they can see what ingredients he has and what they can cook from those.

Ishaan: "Okay, then you are my chief chef, and I am your assistant."

Radhika: "Absolutely right! Lead the way!"

Ishaan: "Please come!"

They get in the kitchen and start cooking.

Side note: This was the cutest scene in the whole episode!

Mauli is behind them and looking tensed.

She thinks to herself: "I must think of something quickly. I have to make an excuse to Kunal and must go to Ishaan's house for dinner. Ishaan must already be upset. I hope Kunal doesn't make any new plans. What should I say that is convincing, and Kunal agrees to go home?"

Mauli: "Kunal, how about we do one thing, and I drive. I forgot but the clinic called today and a patient is coming with his wife to talk about IVF. So let me drop you first, then I will drop the girls and head to clinic."

Kunal: "Okay, I'll do one thing and go to clinic with you. I'll wait for you until your are done with work, let's do this."

Mauli: "Kunal, you exerted yourself so much in the park today. You jumped around so much with the kids today and this is not good for you, na. And anways it is time for your medicines, so...and honestly I don't know how long I will take, and I would not like if you had to wait for me."

But please, come home soon from the clinic. Okay?"

Mauli nods. They drive off.

Ishaan's Apartment

Ishaan's apartment is decorated and he puts cake on the table.

Ishaan thinks to himself: "Thank you Radhika Maa, for making me feel special." He looks around at the decorated apartment.

Ishaan to himself: "Everything is ready. Buhs ab Mauli aur bache ajae."

The girls come running in wishing Ishaan a Happy Birthday. He hugs them, twirls them around, and kisses them.

Mauli wishes Ishaan and they share a side hug.

Mishti tells her Popsy that the house looks beautiful. Pari says now it looks like there is a birthday party at home.

Mauli adds in that everything seriously looks perfect. She asks him if he did it all alone?

Ishaan: "It's not just you all, that remember my birthday. There is someone else."

Mishti and Pari look at each other, wondering who it could be. Mauli too is curious.

Ishaan continues: "A friend of mine came, who is really special to me."

Mauli confused: "Kaun?"

Ishaan: "Hai koi...kya huwa? Jealous?"

Mauli nods no.

Ishaan: "Radhika Maa came. She brought sweets which she made for me. And she helped me in decorating everything."

Mauli: "Wow!"

Girls: "Oh, Dadi came!"

Mauli: "Sorry Ishaan, I came empty handed. I bought a blue shirt, but put it in the cupboard and Kunal thought I got brought it for him. He even wore it and I was unable to say anything to him, I'm really sorry."

Ishaan: "It's okay Mauli. Kabhi kabaar hum sochte kuch aur hain aur hu kuch aur jatha hai."

Ishaan continues: "So call it my kismat, karma, whatever." He smiles while Mauli looks awkward/sad.

Pari and Mishti then continue to tell Ishaan how much fun they had with Kunal and all the details of their day.

Mauli adds in: "Seriously Ishaan, you should have seen Kunal today. He was enjoying himself so much. The kids enjoyed themselves so much. Looking at Kunal, you couldn't tell he had memory lost/forgot anything or that he has forgotten his daughters."

Ishaan looks at Mauli sadly, and she notices (He's going to break up with her ya'll. She can only fly back to him, once she is free, no tension). 

Mauli notices he is sad and then looks down, awkwardly.

The girls then yell "Chalu chalu Ishaan Uncle, let's cut the cake!" (HUGE BLOOPER here, because even Mishti called him Ishaan Uncle and not Popsy).

Ishaan asks Mauli to come and cut the cake.

Mauli lights the candles as Ishaan looks at her so lovingly. He tells the girls to cut the cake with him and they feed one another/put cake on each other's face, while Mauli sings birthday (Mishti called him Popsy again, thank God, after the blooper above. Also Pari ran when Ishaan was trying to put cake on her face, so he chased her and he and Mishti held her in place, while he smeared her face with cake. It was adorbs Day Dreaming).

Mauli then wishes Ishaan Happy Birthday and feeds him. Ishaan feeds her back and then puts cake on her face to which Mauli responds: "Oh God Kunal, yeh kya kare hu?" Ishaan and Mauli are both stunned.

Mishti is shocked and says: "Kunal???" meanwhile Pari's jaw drops (that's all of us right now Pari, that is all of us Shocked).

Ishaan has a really sad smile on his face, while Mauli continues to look stunned/embarrassed. Episode ends.

vinnas thumbnail

Mauli wishes Ishaan Happy Birthday and feeds him. Ishaan feeds her back and then puts cake on her face to which Mauli responds: "Oh God Kunal, yeh kya kare hu?" Ishaan and Mauli are both stunned. 

Mishti is shocked and says: "Kunal???" meanwhile Pari's jaw drops (again, symbolizing how all of our jaws dropped when watching the scene.

Ishaan has a really sad smile on his face, while Mauli continues to look stunned/embarrassed. 

Ishaan smiles at Mauli (clearly trying to hide his hurt): "Koi baat nae Mauli, hojatha hai." 

Mauli clenches her teeth like "Oh crap."

Ishaan tells the kids to let's have dinner. He tells them to clean off their faces. He invites Mauli to come too. Ishaan and the kids head off into the kitchen/dining while Mauli stands there feeling horribly bad.

Next Scene:

Kids are asleep (I'm assuming). Ishaan is at the dining table thinking about Pari's words ("Mauli Aunty, Buddy, Mein, Tum, big family na? I love it. What a perfect family na. Today's day was the best day"), while having flashbacks to the picnic. He then has flashbacks to the park scene as he looked at Mauli, Kunal and the girls from his car, and lastly he has a flashback to Mauli calling him Kunal while he fed her cake. Sad BGM plays.

Mauli comes to Ishaan with two cups of coffee, in hand. She hands him his coffee, he thanks her. Mauli sits down, and they are both silent. Mauli feels bad and doesn't know how to break the ice.

Mauli: "Ishaan, I'm really sorry. I don't know how Kunal's name came out of my mouth. I keep hurting you over and over..."

Ishaan: "Leave it Mauli, it's okay"

Mauli: "No Ishaan, it's not okay. I ruined your birthday. I asked you what you wanted as a gift, you specifically said a blue shirt. I brought a blue shirt, yet still wasn't able to give it to you. Aik ke baad aik garbar hi hothe jare hai." She looks upset and distressed. The guilt is there fam. She is disgusted/disappointed in her own self, just as we are with her.

Ishaan: "Don't blame yourself Mauli, it's no fault of yours. Our circumstances are just like this."

Mauli: "Ishaan, tum...*Mauli grabs her head*...By God, kis mitti ke bane hu tum? You never complain, nor do you get mad. Where do you bring such patience and understanding from? Please tell me. You know if I were in your place, and you had taken someone else's name, then I would have raised the roof (pura ghar sar per utha dethe, halla macha dethe). At least yell at me/scold me, so my guilt lessens a little." She grabs her head again in frustration with herself.

Mauli continues: "Ishaan, please, please, don't harbor any wrong feeling in your heart. Don't think anything wrong. It's just that I spend the whole day with Kunal. All that runs in my brain is when will he be cured, his medicines, his treatment, his mood. And honestly, he's not making it easy for me."

Ishaan shushes Mauli by putting his finger on her lip Day Dreaming. Sweet BGM plays.

Ishaan: "Buhs, Mauli please, no more Kunal." He smiles, she nods and says "yes."

Ishaan says "Coffee" and drinks it. Mauli asks how it is and Ishaan does the A-1/perfect hand sign. They both drink their coffee, but Mauli is still lost in thought. 

Mauli is asleep on Ishaan's shoulder and is dreaming about her day at the park with Kunal. They bring back the Silsila BGM, and she continues to smile in her sleep. She thinks about Kunal twirling her around at the park and then wakes up startled. Ishaan wakes up when she does. He asks her if she saw a bad dream and asks if she is okay.

Mauli: "It's really late, I should get home. And he must be waiting...K..." she catches herself.

Ishaan gets uncomfortable for a minute and tells her he will drop Mauli. She tells him she will go and drove there. Ishaan tells Mauli he will drop her off in her car and will take a taxi back. BGM plays.

He asks Mauli if she has any aitraaz, she says no, they leave.

Mauli is pacing in her room, worried and thinking. She has flashbacks to her moments with Kunal and Ishaan bothdramatic Silsila BGM.

vinnas thumbnail

Ishaan is dreaming of his and Mauli's wedding and smiling in his sleep. He then sees Kunal in his dream and wakes up shocked.

He says to himself: "If dreams come true, then life will be easier. But dreams and realities, and the sky and land, have a lot of differences. It seems as if they will meet at the horizon, lekin wo tho milke bhi nae mil pathe."  I actually have tears, guys Cry.

Meanwhile, Mauli is crying and is having flashbacks.

Flashback: Balcony scene with Ishaan, when she left her mehndi and Ishaan was convincing her to act like Kunal's wife, when he said he cannot handle seeing her with Kunal but "mein apne apko samhalunga.

Ishaan's introduction, when he was covered with gift boxes, on Diwali, and the flowers falling on her.

Ishaan and the kamarband scene.

Ishaan hugging Mauli at the Malhora's apartment, after he saw her, when she ran off from the mehndi(when he walked in with the girls saying he will take care of them).

Mauli wakes back up and thinks to herself: "Oh God, where am I stuck? What should I do?"

Meanwhile, Ishaan is shown thinking in his bed.

Mauli pouring out her heart to Radhika/Dida.

Mauli: "I feel so guilty. Ishaan must have felt so bad. I don't know how I took Kunal's name."

Radhika: "Talk to him putthar. Give him an explanation. He seriously, must have felt really bad. He's already doing so much, which is not easy. Listen to me. Go talk to him."

Mauli: "First it was his birthday yesterday and I had promised him we would spend the whole day together and look at what I have done instead. Bechara, he didn't even say a word. I know he has a big heart, but at least I how wrong I was. I hope he doesn't think I take him for granted (seems Mauli has been visiting our forum LOLWink). I wish Ishaan could see how guilty I feel and how I feel. How do I explain it to him? I am so ashamed about last night, how do I explain to him, what should I do?"

Mauli is distressed, Dida/Radhika exchange glances. Radhika feels bad seeing her Mauli, her daughter, like this.

Mauli has a light bulb moment and says: "I think I know what I have to do." BGM Plays hinting at a dramatic/life changing moment in the Mauli Chronicles.

Mauli tells them she is leaving and hugs Radhika/Dida happily, and leaves. She tells Dida she will see them in the evening

Radhika: "Bee ji, this child (Ishaan) has done so much for us. I don't want anything wrong/bad to happen to him."

Dida: "Nae, nae, Ishaan truly is such a gem. He has done a lot for Mauli and Mishti, and now for our sake he is helping Kunal... " as Dida continues talking, it is shown that Mauli is outside the door listening and crying.

Dida continues: "But putthar, a person gets love only when he or she is destined to. Love is such a strong force that friendship, empathy, loyalty, favors (ehsaan), all these feelings are nothing compared to love. And once we fall in love, we stay in love with that person." ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

Dida continues: "The truth is, if someone is destined to be/created for another, then he or she will end up with that person. This is the work of God, we cannot change it, we can only accept His will." -(Yeah Dida before you Pandit ji also told MauHaan๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Created /Destined for Another ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€)

Radhika: "When we trust God so much, we should then keep faith in his goodness. Now God's will, will be done." (Exactly, and good things happen to good people and Ishaan and Mauli are good people).

Dida: "True lovers always find their way to be with their humsafar." (Yes, they do, and Ishaan will, thanks for the pep talk Dida).

Mauli leaves, wiping her tears. 

, Mauli is in the bathroom and starts crying again. She wonders what situation she is in, and where she has gotten herself stuck? She says on one hand she keeps hurting Ishaan and on the other she keeps lying to Kunal.

Mauli: "What am I doing? I am not doing right to either of them. How long will this go on? I'll have to find a solution. I'll have to arrive at a decision. I cannot live an incomplete/double life. I'll have to do something about this."

Ishaan's Apartment

The girls are chasing one another around the couch, while Ishaan is sitting on the couch, lost in thought.

Ishaan again is having flashbacks to the picnic and Pari's dialogue (about Dida, Radhika, Buddy, Mauli Aunty, her and Mishti being a big family, I love it, we are a perfect family). He then has a flashback to them at the park, and then to Mauli and her cake "Oh God Kunal, yeh kya kare hu?" He then thinks "Perhaps even today Mauli..." (he is about to complete the thought that perhaps even today she loves Kunal). He gets really sad, when his phone rings. He asks the girls to go draw in their room and they will eat later.

He answers the phone and it's Mauli.

Ishaan: "Haan, Mauli?"

Mauli: "Ishaan, are you busy? Even if you are, please cancel all your morning plans and meet me at the mall next to my clinic. It's urgent." (Hell yeah it's urgent, we all have been waiting for your decision, especially PW since Day 1).

Ishaan: "Mauli, if it's urgent, just come to the house. I won't be able to come. The kids are home right now, I can't leave them alone."

Mauli: "I knew you would say this. That is why I have sent Pramilla to look after the kids. Please come and meet me." (For real, she seems bechain).

Ishaan: "Mauli, you come here na."

Mauli: "Ishaan, please, please try and understand. I want to meet you outside the house."

Ishaan sighs and says okay. Mauli tells him to meet her at morning cuppa in 15 minutes and they hang up.

Ishaan is in a sad/down mood while Mauli is just super bechain to meet him, and we all know why.

Parking Lot/Shop

Detective Kunal is following Mauli. Mauli goes into a flower shop and picks a boquey. She asks for pen and paper and pens her note to Ishaan, while smiling. love struck and like a girl who is about to tell her crush, she loves him.

Meanwhile, Ishaan is at the coffee shop, waiting for Mauli and wondering why she's late, even after she said it was urgent. His mood is super off.

Mauli is walking towards her car with a gift bag and flowers in hand, smiling. As she is about to open the car door, she notices Kunal behind her in the car window. She turns around and asks Kunal what he is doing there.

Kunal: "Kya baat hai..yeh bouquet, and this gift wow, what's the occasion today Mauli? Neither this gift or for me nor is the bouquet..."

Mauli gets awkward and hides the note in her purse, and Kunal notices.

vinnas thumbnail

vinnas thumbnail

Mauli caught red-handed?"

Opening scene: Parking Lot Shop

Scene picks up from yesterday. 

Kunal: "Kya baat hai..yeh bouquet, and this gift wow, what's the occasion today Mauli? Neither this gift or for me nor is the bouquet..."

Mauli gets awkward and hides the note in her purse, and Kunal notices. Mauli looks startled and worried in this whole scene and Kunal is sarcastic and suspicious.

Mauli: "No, these flowers are for you and this gift too." (Le jao Kunal, sub le jao, kyun ki Mauli tho buhs hamare Ishaan ki hai)

Kunal: "Really? Wow, kya baat hai. Mauli, aj kal, tumhe kuch zada pyar nae ara mujhper?"

Kunal opens the gift box and it's another blue shirt.

Kunal: "Blue shirt! Again! Wow, yesterday was a surprise gift and today, too. And today there is a bouquet too! Is this a gift or some bribe? Or are you in love again? 

Mauli: "Kunal, wo, when you were wearing the blue shirt yesterday, it looked so good, so I...I...I thought I should get one more."

Kunal: "Tho phir tumhare chehre per yeh shikaan kaise?"

Mauli: "Actually my head hurts a lot, so shall we leave from here?"

Kunal: "Yes, yes, let's go. Actually my car is parked here too, but I will get it later, let's go in your car."

Mauli Nods.

Scene 2: Coffee Shop/Restaurant

Ishaan walks into a coffee shop/restaurant that is decorated for Valentine's Day and looks around, smiling.

Ishaan: "Oh, today is Valentine's Day. That is why Mauli was calling me." He calls the waiter and asks him to decorate the table, some filler scenes of them decorating it with champagne and all. He takes a photo, and sits down and waits for his lady love.

Ishaan's apartment) and Pari comes from behind(I'm betting she will try and brainwash the kids).

Pari greets Dida and asks what she is doing there. Dida sends Ishaan's nanny and Pramilla off to make her chai, without sugar. 

Pari asks Dida what she is doing there. Dida tells Pari she heard that a choti Pari lives there, who is friends with a mithai, and asks Pari if she knows of these two girls? 

Pari laughs and says "Wo tho mein hu Dida, aur wo mithai meri bestie Mishti hai."

Dida laughs and says "Ohoo, how silly of me, how buddhu I am na." (Yes, Dida, you are indeed, let me not get started on how buddhu you and your wisdom is).

Pari tells Dida she is so happy Dida came, Dida says her eyes were pining to see the girls too.

She shows Pari chocolates she brought for them and tells Pari to call for Mishti.

Pari: "Mishti dekho chocolate aye hai!"

Dida: "Chocolate?"

Pari: "Arey, nae nae, Dida is here!"

Mishti comes running and hugs her. She kisses Mishti and Pari, and Dida hands them chocolates.

Mishti tells Dida she missed her and she says she missed them too.

Dida asks how they are and Mishti says: "Maaze mein Dida, Popsy drops us off and picks us up from school and helps us do our homework."

Pari adds in that he tells them bedtime stories, Mishti adds in that he has promised he will soon tell them a scary story. Pari backs up this claim.

Dida asks them if they don't get scared and Mishti says no because Popsy falls asleep half way into the story. They all laugh.

Mishti ask about Radhika and tells Dida she misses her. Dida says she is good and misses them too.

Dida says they are all separated and alone. Mishti tells Dida next time she comes, she should bring Radhika along as well as Mama (Mauli). She says whenever Mauli comes, they have a lot of fun and that she plays with them a lot.

Pari asks how her Buddy is and Mishti asks how her "Papa" is and if he remembers anything. She then corrects herself and says "Arey I mean how is Pari's Papa, Dr. Kunal?"

Dida tells Mishti he is her Papa and she should call him Papa not Dr. Kunal and tells her Kunal is fine, meanwhile Pari asks Mishti if her candy has nuts in it and she says no, she has cream crunch. They both cheer.

Dida asks the girls if they ever think about all of them living together. Pari says she thinks about it daily and asks if its possible.

Dida says for fairy's everything is possible. Pari says if they live together it would be lots of fun. She says "Daadi roz parathe khilaenge aur ap chocolate. And Mauli Aunty will help with homework and Buddy will take us out, right Mishti?"

Mishti agrees. Dida says she can't give them chocolate daily but will, every other day and makes a deal with them.

Pari says if this happens quickly, how great would it be. Dida says she asks God for them all to stay together, forever and ever.

Mishti is thinking something, so Dida asks her what's wrong, doesn't she want that?

Mishti: "I do want that Dida, but if we all live together, then Popsy will be all alone na!"

Dida says, yes Popsy will be alone, so what should we do? All three think and Dida says she has an idea what if they find a "friend" for Popsy.

Pari: "Oh no! Dida, he doesn't like anyone so quickly. He has been like this since college days. He has so many friends who are girls, but no girlfriends. Zero. He doesn't like anyone."

Dida: "Acha, but how do you know?"

Pari: "I asked him. "

Mishti: "Ha Dida, he only likes Mama."

Pari: "Ha, he only wants Mauli Aunty."

Dida says then they will find a Mauli like girlfriend for him, then for sure he will like her.

Pari says they didn't think of that. Then they will be able to live together and eat chocolates daily. Dida says daily?!?! Pari corrects herself and says every other day.

Dida then adds she will also tell them a story daily. Pari says she is super duper and a rockstar, and tells Dida she loves them too, and they are all happy, happy

Mauli and Kunal Driving

Kunal is driving and Mauli is on her phone, she looks worried.

Kunal asks her why she hasn't gone to clinic and what about her patients who must be waiting.

Mauli says that she called the clinic and didn't have many appointments, so she rescheduled them for tomorrow and thought she should rest at home.

Kunal asks if she wants to go to lunch, she refuses as she has a headache, and says she better go home and rest. 

He tells her she will obviously have a headache since she hasn't eaten anything since this morning. He tells her that they should go on a lunch date. He says this way her headache will be gone too. He offers to go to her favorite restaurant. Mauli refuses. He promises her that she won't regret it. Mauli refuses but Kunal says "Lunch date with my beautiful wife it is."

He pulls up, quite fast, into a restaurant. Mauli sees the sign as "Flavour Zone Family Restaurant" and gets shocked. She tells Kunal it's always busy here, and they will have to wait a while for a table. She tells him they should go somewhere else, and then suggests they should just go home and Pramilla will cook them something simple.

Kunal tells her that now that they are there, she shouldn't be a spoiled sport. He tells her to only order a dessert, since they come out quicker, and that way her headache will also be better. He tells her to go inside and book a table, while he goes and parks the car. Mauli nods and says okay. Kunal tells her to go and has a suspicious/detective look on his face as she walks inside. 

Inside the Restaurant

Mauli hurries inside the restaurant and walks towards Ishaan calling out to him. He gets up and says "Mauli" and notices Kunal behind her (uhhh how did he park his car so fast?!?!).

Mauli looks worried, as usual.

Kunal to Ishaan: "Ishaan Khanna!"

Ishaan looks at Mauli.

Kunal: "What a surprise!"

Ishaan: "Hi Kunal"

Kunal: "Yaar, I think our tastes are very similar, wherever I take my wife, you always end up there. Either our tastes are similar, or the city is too small."

Ishaan is smirking, almost like he's done with Kunal's snide remarks.

Kunal notices Ishaan's decorated table and compliments it saying it is a lovely table.

Kunal: "Kya baat hai, koe special date hai aj. Who are you spending Valentine's with? Where's your lady?"

Ishaan: "Lady?"

Kunal: "Your Valentine's! This table is yours, na?"

Ishaan: "Yes, actually she's running late. She's occupied somewhere."

Kunal: "At least today she should have been on time." He puts his arm around Mauli and continues: "Thankfully Mauli cancelled all her appointments for me today."

Ishaan excuses himself and calls the waiter. Meanwhile Mauli asks Kunal to leave because she has a headache. Kunal tells her they should eat, he's hungry and they should watch Ishaan and see who else he "checks out", he says "Maze lethe hain iske, ajao." Angry

He asks Ishaan to sit at their table, until his Valentine's arrives. 

Kunal: "Intezaar tumhara adha hojaega, what say?"

Ishaan: "Adha kyun? Ap agae tho intezaar pura huwa." (Oh danggg, our man is not in the mood today baby).

Mauli looks like she feels bad. Ishaan invites them to sit and pulls out a chair, but Kunal sits there instead. Kunal makes Mauli sit next to him (so that he is in the middle and MauHaan are across from one another).

Kunal: "Waise mann behlane ke liye khayal acha hai. Intezaar ka phul meetha hotha hai. Aur waise aj ka din larkiyo ko intezaar karana tho bantha hai. Jiska intezaar kare hu, wo zaroor aege, deir se sahi, but if she's in your kismet, she will definitely come."

(Hell yeah she will, thank you for shipping MauHaan too, unknowingly). 

Also Mauli looked at Ishaan when Kunal said this. Symbolism much?!?

Ishaan asks Kunal if he wants a drink. Kunal says let's start. Ishaan pours champagne. Mauli is uncomfortable. Kunal says "Cheers!" Mauli again looks at Ishaan, with a small smile.

Kunal says the food looks beautiful (how did it get there so fast, and they didn't even order) and so does his wife and he holds Mauli's hand (that has Ishaan's ring on it again, symbolic much?!?!). Kunal wishes his beautiful wife a Happy Valentine's Day and Mauli has the most forced smile, ever. Our shareef Ishaan looks down and continues drinking his champagne.

Kunal: "Waise Ishaan, one should always celebrate Valentine's Day. Actually today's day is really special and its very important we make our partners feel special. We should dedicate today's day to them, especially if they are not late. And where is your partner? I don't know, but seems like she is really late, she should have been here by now. Hope she hasn't ditched you? Kahin asa na hu that we eat all the food and you pay the bill. That will be terrible I tell you."

Kunal laughs, while Mauli is irritated. Ishaan smirks and looks down. Mauli looks at Ishaan. Kunal again holds Mauli's hand and thanks her for being with him today. Ishaan looks at Mauli, who is looking down, with a really sad/upset face. 

Kunal says he is full and asks the waiter to take his food, and if he continues to eat, tho mein phut jaonga (Ha bhae, phut jao bhae, please).

Ishaan looks at Mauli. 

Kunal: "Yaar Ishaan, the chances of her coming seem quite low to me. We ate all the food." He laughs. Ishaan drinks some more. Mauli looks worried some more.

Kunal: "Chill yaar, don't be upset. If not this one, then another one. You're single, you can try with another."

Mauli tells Kunal to stop now. Kunal asks what he said that was wrong. He said that Ishaan is single, smart, handsome, dashing and intelligent. He says Ishaan can have a line of girls (yes, there are already a lot on this forum like PW and Chandu).

Kunal thanks Ishaan for the balloons, candles and lovely decoration "Tumne tho hamara Valentine's manvadiya. "

Ishaan is really quiet.

Kunal: "I'm sorry yaar, tum tho bura mangae, I was just joking, no offense."

Ishaan: "None taken. My Valentine is not with me, but she is with me (he points to his heart/chest)."

Mauli looks at him, while Kunal looks puzzled.

Ishaan continues: "Kisi majboori mein phus gae hoge." Mauli stares at Ishaan.

Kunal laughs hearing this and looks at Mauli. He then asks Ishaan what kind of majboori? He says "I just hope she's single today, not with anyone else" and laughs some more.

Ishaan smirks at him again. 

Mauli: "Kunal, kuch bhi yaar..."

Kunal: "Arey, I'm just kidding, relax..."

Ishaan drinks some more and says: "She's single." Mauli looks at Ishaan, Ishaan looks at Kunal and you can tell he's mad now. 

Kunal looks at Ishaan and Ishaan says: "Anyways, you two enjoy your Valentine's, the treat is on me, bye, good day."

He walks off . Mauli looks back at him as he leaves.

Mauli: "Yeh kya hai Kunal, koe kisi se ase baat kartha hai kya? How bad must Ishaan have felt."

Kunal: "Relax, Mauli yaar, you know I was joking. And today's Valentine's day yaar, can I not joke with him, and why do you get irritated over small things? Why are you behaving like this?"

Mauli: "Kunal, mein tho jaise thi bikul waise hu. Shayad mujhe dekhna ka tumhara nazariya badal gaya hai. "

Kunal: "Come on Mauli yaar, you know I don't like him."

Mauli gets irritated and tells him to let's go. She walks off without him, while Kunal is left thinking. Episode ends there.

Listen -Ishaan Referred for Mauli Status is Single to Kunal Big smile 

(Ishaan No Doubts of His Love and Mauli) 

Ishaan -Referred Mauli Came So He is not Adura like Kunal Claims. he is Poora because Mauli with him in his Heart Heart ..

Ishaan Confessed Inshort Both in Love HeartTo Tht 3rd Person Wink ..

But Challenge May Come by Family This Tym to Him Star Then Only mauli confess to Every one That She Loves Her Man Ishaan ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ishaan ke liye kunal se juth bolti hai par kunal ke liye ishaan se kabhi nai bolti juth . Look at where is her loyalty is . Yes definitely she has love for ishaan . Itni mess mai bhi loyalty sirf ishaan ke sath hai or pyar bhi Embarrassed

BTW Kushaan Embarrassed in Kunal talks Tongue Yaar Valentine's Day hai mein unki saath(Ishaan) thodi masthi nahi karsaktha hun LOL Who Writes This Lines Cool It Sails Kushaan too ROFL ..-(I'm the only one Who Sailed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

mili9โค๏ธwords๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ishaan, the epitome of classHugHeartand composure. The guy is a ROCK ( diamond is also a rock, just sayingWink). He took all the stupid taunts without even batting an eyelid, defended Mauli's integrity and his own love for her, didn't let himself get humiliated and walked off with his head held high, completely together stillThumbs UpHis magnanimity shows in his explicit understanding of her majboori, at the same time not making her the guilty partyThumbs UpWho doesn't want this guy? In the end, despite Kunal's nonsense spewing out of his garbage mouth, Ishaan took the high road to pay for the food and drink he is eating while doing his histrionics and walked awayHeartGuys, I wish I can do this as coolly as Ishaan did, when I am meeting with certain peopleDay Dreaming

vinnas thumbnail

Radhika: "You went to meet Mishti na?"

Dida shocked/caught, Radhika rocks!

Radhika: "You should have told me, I would have come along. After you left, Mishti called me. Rishtu key eh badalte Silsile wo choti bachi kya samjhegi Bee ji? Just think. How will she understand that Pari's Buddy, Dr. Kunal, who is also her Papa, will now become her Popsy? What was the point of saying this to her? Pari now has hope that Mauli is going to become her mother and her mother Nandini's wish will be fulfilled. What do you gain from telling those two kids this Bee ji?"

Radhika: "I cannot believe, that 6 years ago, to get Mauli her rights, you..yes you Bee ji, kicked out your grandson from this very house. Where is that mother in law of mine? That mother in law who used to give me strength, how has she become so weak due to her grandson? How have you become so selfish Bee ji?" 

Radhika: "The knots in broken relationship neither you can untie Beeji, nor me, nor Mata Raani. Why don't you think about Ishaan? The boy who did so much for our family, why don't you think about this? Where does Mauli's happiness lie, what does Mauli want, why don't you think about this? In your stubbornness to reunite Kunal and Mauli, are you running over Mauli's happiness, WHY DON'T YOU THINK THIS?"

Radhika: "I ONLY want Mauli's happiness Bee ji. I will leave the choice to her, and what she wants. I don't want her to become a devi. She has done a lot for us, BUHSSS. Now Mauli's every choice and every happiness is also MY choice and MY happiness."

Radhika walks off. Dida is shocked.

Ishaan's Apartment

Ishaan is in his room having flashbacks to the picnic and the park scenes of Mauli and Kunal, and then to her apologizing to him on his birthday, "Oh God Kunal, yeh kya kare hu?" He cries and wipes his tears. 

Ishaan: "Kabhi kabhi kuch pal, lamhe banke rehjathe hain, zindagi bhar ke liye nae hothe. Aur Ishaan Khanna, your life is like this too." 

His phone rings.

Ishaan: "Mauli...Hi Mauli"

Mauli: "Hi Ishaan, I know you're tired of hearing me say sorry, but what else do I say, if I don't say sorry? I don't know why but everytime I plan to meet with you alone, then..."

Ishaan: "Kunal comes and stands in front/in between." 

Mauli: "Ishaan, I know that I hurt you so much. Whatever has happened in the last few days, I know it is not easy for you. Trust me, I am trying my hardest that everything goes back to normal."

Ishaan is teary eyed, drunk and emotional: "Relax Mauli, relax. Don't be so sad yaar. Can I say one thing? Life is like this, and time hai na time, wo subse bara healer hai... time is the biggest healer. You know, in life, I can see everything, but I can't see you unhappy."

MauHaan BGM plays, Mauli has a small/emotional smile and has flashbacks to the Valentine's lunch and Ishaan drinking all those glasses of champagne(so she knows he's drunk and emotional). She continues smiling emotionally.

Ishaan continues: "In this small life of mine, I want to give you a lifetime of happiness Mauli, a lifetime of happiness. I want to make the sky be at your feet, I love you Mauli..."

Mauli smiles, Ishaan continues: "Lekin kya hai na, kismat, kismat ke agay kiska zor? Kismat bhot bari cheez hai yaar. My destiny won't let me fulfill this..."

Mauli: "Why are you saying this? You've already done so much for me, you've given me so much happiness."

Ishaan: "Okay, you do one thing, you hang up the phone. Kunal will catch you, because you're secretly talking to me."Mauli looks concerned for her Baby. 

Ishaan continues: "I don't want to be the cause of any issues between you two, hang up." 

Mauli: "Ishaan, I am talking to you, I am talking about you, tum kuch..."

Ishaan Full Talli mode now: "Acha, acha Baba, I am sorry, I am sorry, please manjao na yaar, maaf kardu mujhe."

Mauli: "I forgot to ask you what I had originally called for, did you eat or not?"

Ishaan: "Mein wo..."

They keep talking (we cannot hear them)and Kunal walks in on Maulii, while she is on the phone. 

Ishaan: "Mauli, thanks yaar, I love you. Mauli smiles, and says she will talk to him tomorrow, they hang up."

Ishaan: "Kunal jag jaega, wah re kismat."

Meanwhile Kunal is standing behind Mauli, at the doorway of their bedroom shocked/suspicious. Mauli smiles looking at her phone, Kunal hides, Mauli deletes Ishaan's call record from her phone (date days 2/16 by the way).  Mauli deletes it and walks away.

Kunal comes and checks the phone and notices she deleted the call record. He wonders why she deleted it and who she was talking to (Why can't Mauli change her password, like Kunal did from Jaana to Nandini?!?!) 

Kunal is angry and in thought.

At night, Mauli is sleeping, Kunal is awake and having flashback to the parking lot and Mauli hiding the note in her purse. He gets up to read it, and after he reads it, he thinks: "How can you Mauli, tum kisi aur se, tum mujhe cheat kare hu?" 

He has tears, walks over to the flower bouquet, looks at Mauli teary eyed and has a flashback of Mauli telling him the flowers and gift are for him. He then thinks to himself: "You are betraying me, you lied to me Mauli."

He looks at the note again, trashes the flowers, and continues looking at Mauli teary eyed. Scene ends with Mauli sleeping and Kunal looking at her teary eyed split screen.

Ishaan's Bedroom

Ishaan is sitting on his bed, looking at his phone/pictures of him and Mauli from their haldi ceremony.

Sweety walks in, she looks scared.

Sweety: "Bhai, wo..."

Ishaan: "Sweety, what are you doing here? Look, I don't want to hear anything, nor do I want to say anything. You already told the kids too much, leave from here, dimagh kharab hurakhe mera."

Sweety: "Bhai, I know you're very upset with me. Baat hai hi narazgi wali. I shouldn't have treated the kids like that. What I said was wrong, but it was not a lie. Please try and understand, I am your sister. I was worried about you, that is why I told them. Bhai, I have seen Mauli and Kunal's love with my own eyes. Do jism aik jaan the wo.."

Ishaan: "Sweety! Don't you dare huh."

Sweety: "Bhai, jaisa pyar Mauli ne Kunal se kiya hai na. She cannot love anyone like that. Apne jaan chirak thi thi wo uspe. If she had moved on, she wouldn't have left the shaadi ka mandap to run after Kunal." (First off, it wasn't a mandap, just a mehndi, secondly, Ishaan and Mauli made the decision together, thank you very much).

Sweety continues: "Shall I say one thing Bhai? Today na I saw them two together at the mall." (Uh that was yesterday Sweety, not today). 

Flashback of Sweety seeing them in the parking lot where Kunal caught Mauli with the bouquet/gift and she said it was for him. 

Sweety continues: "And not only that, Mauli was giving a gift and flowers to Kunal."

Ishaan looks worried, Flashback continues.

Sweety: "I knew you would scold me a lot, but couldn't help myself and came. Yeh sub kuch dekhar mujhe raha nae gaya, and if I didn't inform you, I would feel like a sinner. Bhai, aik tarfa pyar math ki jiye, bhot takleef hogi apko. Already Masi is so grief-struck, kahin ap bhi na toot jao. Look, this is no ones fault, this kambakht love is like this, once you fall in love na, buhs, hogya. Aur asa pyar, Mauli ne sirf or sirf Kunal se kiya hai, that is why she cannot move on easily Bhai."

Ishaan: "She has moved on."

Sweety: "Buhs kehne ke liye move on karchukki hai, if moving on were so simple, then subse pehle, you would have moved on. The way you have loved Mauli, even after so much injustice, you are waiting for her, this is the same manner in which Mauli has loved Kunal. Just think Bhai, if Mauli had really moved on, and loved you, wouldn't she have said "I love you to you? Has she said "I love you to you, even once? You will be hurt Bhai, don't move forward on this path, this path is not your destination/Manzil, try and understand Bhai."

Sweety walks off and Ishaan thinks about her words, about Mauli not saying "I love you" to him, etc. 

I cannot WAIT until Mauli proves all the doubters wrong and loves Ishaan even MORE than she loved Kunal

vinnas thumbnail

We all Waiting 

Clapping ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Very Much For The Emotional MauHaan๐Ÿค—Huggy ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅณthe Very First Time ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’• Mauliโค๏ธ Hugged  Ishaan Contently ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธIshaan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Made up Himself To Leave Mauli๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ญ 

vinnas thumbnail

Ishaan is sitting on the couch, having flashbacks to Sweety's conversation.

Mishti is calling out to her Popsy and Pari is calling out to her Ishaan Uncle, but he fails to respond/acknowledge them as he is lost in thought.

The girls keep calling out to him and he finally snaps out of it. 

Mishti asks her Popsy why he isn't going with them and he should come, and they will all enjoy.

Ishaan to Mishti: "Beta, I'm really sorry, I have some important work, you go na." 

Pari: "Ishaan Uncle, humse zaroori tho apke liye koe kaam nae hotha." Heart

Ishaan: "This kaam na, I have to do for the both of you. Okay, you go quickly, else the movie will begin and you will be late." He then asks the Nanny to take good care of them and tells the girls bye. 

He then says to himself:

"Today is a really difficult day for me, Mauli. I don't if I will be able to do this or not, but I will have to do it, because it's the right thing. I know that you love Kunal, yaar. It took me some time to realize it, but now I know. It will be very difficult for you to chose between us. Tumhari iss kash-ma-kash se, mein hi tumhe azaad kartha hu. Chala jaonga tumhari zindagi se dor (yup, she goes to the airport to stop him in the Voot promo). Arey, Mishti, Pari, tum, Kunal are a family. I got in the middle. I'm telling the truth Mauli, I just want your happiness, yaar, nothing else. And such mein, I won't judge you nor will I hold a grudge. I just want your happiness, yaar. As soon as Kunal gets cured, I will leave for Delhi." 

Mauli comes out of the bedroom and talks to herself (in the living room). 

Mauli: "Oh God, it has been so many days and I haven't met Ishaan properly nor have I had the chance to speak with him. I must meet with him today. I have to remove all the misunderstandings, I've hurt him so many times. I must go meet him."

(Draw the parallels guys! Ishaan is wanting to break up, Mauli is wanting to rid him of misunderstandings. Ahh, I love this).

As she is walking out, Radhika stops her and asks where she is going so early in the morning and urges her to have breakfast before she leaves.

She tells Radhika that she an important task to attend to and will eat there.

Radhika tells her she knows Mauli won't eat there and tells her to sit and eat, it will only take two minutes.

Mauli tells her for sure she will eat.

Meanwhile Kunal is listening to all this and thinks to himself: "I don't know whose message that was. It's not important to know. What is important to know is that, whoever it was, are they more important than me?"

Mauli tells Radhika/Dida she will see them in the evening.

Meanwhile, Kunal fakes a headache (are you freaking kidding me?!?! Shocked). All the women attend to him, Mauli asks Pramilla for the medicine box. She gives him medicine. He says all he needs is her to stay by his side.

Mauli walks him to his room, and tells him he will be fine soon and not to worry.

She tucks him into his bed. He asks her not to leave. She sits by his side, as he holds her hand. 

When he falls asleep, Mauli releases her hand from him and quietly/sneakish-ly leaves (Kunal is her compromise folks!)

Kunal wakes up, and opens his eyes as soon as she leaves.

Scene 4: Ishaan's Apartment 

Mauli enters, haq se (aakhir usse ka ghar hai Wink).

She tells Ishaan she is really sorry, and that she was coming to meet him yesterday, but she doesn't know how Kunal came, out of nowhere (precap from Friday).

Mauli continues: "I didn't understand what I should tell him, what I should say to him. Ishaan I don't want to hurt you at all, but I don't know what keeps happening. Please don't misunderstand me. I'm really sorry." 

They hug and are emotional, especially Mauli.

Kunal claps (it wasn't dramatic, as it was in the promo. No echo or anything).

Precap scene from Friday. Ishaan/Mauli look at Kunal.

Kunal: "Mauli, you, out of all the people!"

Mauli: "Kunal, please listen to me."

Kunal: "What do you want me to listen to? You still have something to say? You were in someone else's arms and you still have some justification?  How dare you? And me, I was so stupid, blind in your love. Dammit."

Mauli: "Kunal, it is nothing like this, please listen to me."

Kunal: "You're still lying, Mauli? Tum mujhe cheat kare hu, Mauli, you are cheating on me, admit it." He grabs her fiercely, but our girl removed his hands from her arms, real quick Clap

Mauli: "No Kunal, no! I wasn't cheating you at all." 

Kunal: "Oh really? Abhi ke abhi dodh ka dodh aur paani ka paani hojaega. Let's clear everything, with proof."

Next Scene: Back to Malhotra's Dida/Radhika

Radhika: "Bee ji, Mauli is about to marry Ishaan." 

Kunal: "Blue shirt, it was for Ishaan. But when I found it, you so easily said you brought it for me. And I was so happy that I have such a sweet wife, who brought a shirt for me. He shows Mauli the card (that fell in the floor). Mauli is crying. Ishaan wants to intervene, but is holding himself back."

Kunal: "Isse, ankhein parhke math dekho. I have many proofs. So don't even by mistake argue with me, save the drama. Second proof, you bought a shirt of the same color and this time a bouquet too. It was not for me. It was for your beloeved Ishaan, yet still you said you got it for me. At least this note shows otherwise."

He pulls the note out of his pocket (Okay, I hope Ishaan picks up this note, Gawd).

Kunal: "Now talk. Why are you quiet now? Tell me you aren't lying, you aren't cheating me, say it na. Third proof, after playing in the park, you said you have an IVF patient in the clinic and you have to leave as an emergency. You didn't go to the clinic, that I found out. Then where did you go Mauli, huh? Where did you go? To celebrate Ishaan's birthday? Here? In his house? In his arms?" (Okay, how does he know this whole birthday scene? Poor writing at it's best!)

Ishaan is getting angry. Mauli looks helpless.

Kunal grabs his head and sits on Ishaan's couch. 

I'm Loling. Why are you sitting on his couch, he's having an affair with your wife! ROFL

Radhika: "Bee ji, Ishaan with utmost trust, indefinitely postponed his wedding to help us , solve our problems, left Mauli here. We cannot give him a dhoka

Radhika: "This is not possible Bee ji. First Mishti was not there, but now she is. Mishti's Popsy is Ishaan, she does not like Kunal."

Radhika: "And Bee ji, after Kunal gets his memory back, if he cheats on Mauli again, then? Then, what will you do?" (RADHIKA IS ALL OF US RIGHT NOW, I LOVE HER ClapHeart

Radhika: "Bee ji, is Mauli some shuttlecock? Kabhi Ishaan ke palay, kabhi Kunal ke palay. Zindagi Mazak hai uski? Bee ji, we cannot do this to Ishaan, it is cheating, it is a dhoka." 

Dida: "Tujhe meri kasam hai Radhika, if you say no/intervene, tho tu mera mara huwa mu dekhege."

Radhika: "Ap mujhe kasam dekhar mujhe chup karwa sakthe hain, lekin I don't agree with you Bee ji." She walks off.

Ishaan's Apartment:

Kunal: "I cannot believe this. The Mauli, who if I even sneezed, would cancel all her appointments, now that same Mauli, left me while I had a bad headache." (Sar dard mein taraptha chorgae uhhh you were faking it plus you left her when she was pregnant, so...)

Mauli cries.

Kunal continues: "You left, at his one message. And then you lied to me, that you were going to clinic."

Kunal gets up/off the couch and goes back face to face with Mauli.

Kunal: "Are all these proofs enough? Or do you want to me tell you more? There must have been many moments when you lied to be bedhadak, and I'm not even aware of them."

He grabs Mauli again, while Ishaan gets mad and moves forward to again, intervene.

Kunal: "Mauli, you have been caught, you lied to me, you have cheated me. Tumne mujhe dhoka deya hai, iss Shaadi ko, aur ghar mein sub ko. Aur mein tumper vishwaas kartha chala gaya. I thought that we love each other so much, ke kabhi aik dosre ko dhoka nae desakhthe. You're good Mauli, you're so good yaar, why did you do this?"

Mauli raises her hands up and puts them on Kunal's arm, but he screams "DON'T TOUCH ME (HAATH MATH LAGANA MUJHE)."

Mauli is shocked, I am Loling so hard.

Kunal repeats himself and tells Mauli not to touch him.

Mauli raises her hands up and puts them on Kunal's arm, but he screams "DON'T TOUCH ME (HAATH MATH LAGANA MUJHE)." Mauli is shocked, I am Loling so hard.

Kunal repeats himself and tells Mauli not to touch him.

Kunal continues his melodrama: "I used to think, that only Ishaan has his eyes on you, per jab meri nazar tumper pare, tub tho nazara aur bhi butthar tha. Wo kehte hai na khud ke gerabaan mein jhankaar dekho? Jub maine khud ke gerabaan mein jhakkar dekha na, tho mujhe ghen ae, Mauli. How do you do all this, huh? Do you like doing all this? Tumhe takleef nae hothe dosru ko ase takleef pocha kar?""

Ishaan intervenes and says: "Enough is enough. Tumne bhot sunali and Mauli ne bhot sunliya. You cannot raise your finger at her character. If only you had known the truth, then..."

He stops himself.

Kunal: "You know the truth, huh? Tell me, what is the truth? Tell me."

Kunal gets in Ishaan's face.

Mauli signals to Ishaan to not say anything and then says "Ishaan...Ishaan, please, kuch nae kahoge tum."

Kunal: "Oh my God! That is so heart touching. *evil laugh* Two lovers are unable to listen to insults for the other. One incomplete person (referring to Ishaan) and dosre bewaafa biwi."

Kunal then looks around and asks Ishaan where his kids are, and he doesn't see them around. 

He then says: "Oh right, you wanted to romance with my wife, so you sent your kids out. Oh my God. Acha, that is why your kids are seen crossing the road/roaming the streets. It's obvious, otherwise, how would you romance with my wife?"

Ishaan is fuming now.

Ishaan: "STOP IT KUNAL!"

Kunal: "Kya karlega, kya karlega, bol!" as he lunges towards Ishaan and pushes him.

Mauli intervenes and stops Kunal, but when he doesn't listen, she asks Ishaan to "Stop it please."

Mauli: "Kunal, please stop it!"

Kunal then cups Mauli's face and says: "Kyun Mauli, why Mauli why? Mere pyar mein aisi kya kaami rehgae? Kitna tho pyar kiya maine tumhe? Mujhe chorke tum kyun jana chahti hu? Bolu na Mauli?"

He hugs Mauli, who has tears flowing down her face. She has her arms up to hug him back, but doesn't.

Kunal: "Math jao na yaar, asa math karu na mere saath please. I loved you so much, why did you do this to me? Why did you betray me?"

All of a sudden, he backs off from Mauli, grabs his head in devastation and says: "Now I understand, why you didn't want to start family planning with me. Oh my God. Kyun ki you are already the mother to his kids (his points his arm towards Ishaan). Whenever I came near you, you would make an excuse of my illness and would say 'Nahi Kunal, yeh galat hai, yeh sahi nae hai.' Oh God!" He grabs his head again in devastation.

Mauli: "Kunal, please, buhs karu."

Kunal: "You introduced me to his kids on purpose so I get along with them, and under my nose and the gharwalu's nose uske saath rangraliya mana sakhu."

Mauli is literally shocked. Ishaan looks digusted. 

Kunal: "Bakee log tho phir bhi ache hothe hain. Wo tho ghar se bhar jakar, logo se chupkar affair karthe hain, lekin tum? Tum tho..hum sub ki naak ke neche affair chalu hai tum logo ka, waaahh. What a plan Mauli, what a plan." Kunal claps. 

(The irony here is real because we all know how, when, and where KuNan started *rolling eyes*)

Scene 2: Malhotra's Apartment

The pandit is looking for a shubh muhrat and counting on his fingers.

Dida tells him to hurry and tell which day will be blessed for the wedding. Radhika is standing there visibly upset/distraught.

The pandit says: "Agle somwaar ko poonam hai, uss din yeh mangal karya awasya hosaktha hai." Dida's face lights up and she smiles.

Dida: "Arey apke mu mein ghee shakkar Pandit ji. Somwaar kaun sa dor hai, aya khara hai saamne... Radhika, call Kunal and ask him where he is, he has been gone for a while."

Radhika: "He will be back, let's wait for a while."

Dida: "Acha you forget it, I will call him. Ye haj kal ke bache bhi na. Apne romance ke chakkar mein btate bhi nae hain ke kahan hain, kya kare hain." 

Okay, why is she calling and telling a Memory Loss Kunal, who already thinks he is married to Mauli, to re-marry Mauli? Like what am I missing here?!?!

Scene 3: Ishaan's Apartment

Kunal's phone rings and he answers (he has Dida on speaker and Dida has him on speaker).

Kunal: "Arey Dida, kya haal hain, are you doing good?"

Dida: "Yeah, yeah, all well. You tell me, where are you?"

Kunal: "Maa, if you're standing then sit down please, because I am about to give you bad news."

Dida looks worried, Radhika looks confused, Mauli looks worried.

Kunal: "Arey apki jo ladli bahu hai na, apki ladli Mauli, usne hum subko dhoka deya hai. Wo kisi aur se pyaar karthe hai."

Dida is so shocked, the shagun thaali falls from her hands, Lol, I'm laughing non-stopROFL - "Dil ke armaan, ansuoo mein behgaye Dida" 

Radhika is just grabbing her head in despair, probably because she already knows what is going on.

Kunal continues: "She lied to all of us Maa. Uska sundhar muskuratha huwa chehra hai na, yeh sirf aik dhong hai dhong. Aur aj thuk sirf jhooth bola hai Maa isne."

Radhika tells her "Bittu to come home and then they will sit and talk." (Good call Radhika, love you).

Kunal: "Maa, I will be home soon, Maa. Lautke buddhu ghar ko aae. Lekin ase nae, buddhu banke ghar nae lautunga mein, samajhdar bankar ghar lautunga Maa mein. Yeh jankar lautunga, ke iss bholi bhali shakul ne kaise mujhe dhoka deya, kaise mujhe cheat kiya."

Mauli nods her head in denial of the allegations, and probably in denial of what Gajra wrote in this script, and in denial of how Kunal can be such a hypocrite.

Kunal continues: "Yeh jankar lautunga ke etne sundaar shaadi mein koi kisi ko dhoka kaise desaktha hai.  Yeh jankar lautunga Maa mein, hmmm." He hangs up.

He approaches Mauli and asks her how long this has been going on, how long she has been cheating him.

Mauli has flashbacks to her own betrayal/confrontation. Meanwhile, Kunal too has flashback of Mauli's confrontation, but his are blurred (I am so glad they put the confrontations side by side. #LoveAditi #LoveMauli)

Kunal then continues: "I just want to know the reason Mauli. Etna tho jane ka haq hai na mujhe. There must be a reason na, or does it just happen."

Again, he has blurred flashbacks to Mauli's confrontation, Mauli-Kunal wedding, KuNan memories, he grabs his head/is getting dizzy and falls back on to the couch. Mauli tries to grab him but he tells her not to touch him and falls back on the couch. He has more blurred flashbacks, and grabs his head, saying "Oh my God, what's happening."

Meanwhile, Mauli thinks about/has a flashback to Dr. Manoj's words that if Kunal has flashbacks, she should ask him more questions about them, so it helps with his recall. 

Ishaan: "Kunal are you okay?"

Mauli tells Ishaan that Kunal is getting his memory back.

Kunal continues grabbing his head/being dizzy.

Scene 4: Girl's in the car

Pari is crying, Mishti asks her why she is so sad.

Pari tells Mishti that sometimes her Buddy would take her to the movies, sometimes to the mandir, sometimes shopping, and she really misses him today. She says no matter how much she loves him, he won't love her back or miss her. Mishti wipes Pari's tears and hugs her. (I hope their love stays the same in S2, please God).

She tells Pari not to be sad, and says they will go to see her Buddy. Pari asks her right now? Mishti nods. Pari tells Mishti that she has been wanting to see the movie for so long. Mishti says it's okay and they will watch it another time and tears the tickets. Mishti says they will ask Popsy to make an excuse for them to go meet "Dr. Kunal today. She asks Pari to smile, and reassures Pari that her Buddy will get his memory back soon, and asks Pari to give her  ahigh five. She then asks the driver to take them home (because, it's her Popsy's driver tho usse ka haq hai na bhai!)

: Ishaan's Apartment

Kunal is still sitting dizzy, on the sofa.

Mauli approaches him: "Kunal, bhot boleya tumne. Ab meri bari hai, ab tum suno. You were right, mein tumse pyar nae karthe hu."

As she says this, Kunal has a flashback of telling Mauli he does not love her anymore it is blurred. 

Mauli continues: "I know that I cheated on you, betrayed you.."

Again, Kunal has flashbacks of saying the same thing to Mauli again blurred.

Mauli: "Lekin what we have between us, is not love."

Again, more blurred flashbacks for Kunal.

Mauli: "Such tho yeh hai, that I never loved you Kunal."

Kunal has more blurred flashbacks.

Mauli pulls him up to stand up, she asks him if he remembers Ganesh Chaturthi, and if he remembers what happened that day, and asks him again.

Kunal continues to be dizzy and Mauli asks him if he cannot remember the "pal" she is trying to remind him of?

Mauli: "On Ganesh Chathurthi, the aarthi was lit, there was a pooja going on, chaaru taraf gulaal tha, who was with you then Kunal?"

Kunal thinks and has a flashback to blurred Nandini. He grabs his head, but Mauli gently brings him back to look in her eyes. She is angry, hurt and trying to help him at the same time Clap.

She tells him if it was her with him, and asks him to remember, who was with him, whose hand was he holding, who he was dancing with, "Kiske rang mein range huwe the tum? Kaun thi wo larki, yaad karu na Kunal?"

Blurred flashback to their hug, and Mauli catching them. 

Ishaan asks Mauli to stop, but she tells Ishaan no and grabs his hand. She continues to ask Kunal if he wants to know the truth, then she is telling him the truth. 

Kunal grabs his head again, dizzy and has more blurred flashbacks, before he falls back on the couch.

Kunal: "What is happening to me? Oh my God, my head."

Meanwhile, the girls driver/car pulls up and they walk hand in hand, up to their apartment.

Mauli gets down on her knees and asks Kunal again, to tell her, if she should live with that person who she doesn't love? Or live with the person who she loves?

The girls walk in shocked, while Mauli is asking Kunal where is she wrong?

Mauli continues telling Kunal she is not lying to him, nor will she ever lie to him. 

Meanwhile Mauli again asks Kunal, where is she misspeaking? She has not said any lies!

Kunal has more KuNan flashbacks, even of their intimacy, him stopping her from going to Lucknow at the bus stop etc.

He then gets up and says: "Buhs karu yaar Mauli, how much will you lie to me? Huh?"

The girls mouths drop open in shock.

Mauli: "I'm lying Kunal?"

Kunal: "Mauli, you always lie. You lied that you were pregnant."

Mauli has a flashback to the karwa chauth, pregnancy scene.

Kunal continues: "How can you tell me such a big lie? And I met that Dr. myself." 

Kunal is having blurred flashback to the Karwa Chauth pregnancy scene and the Dr. telling Mauli that Kunal stopped by/to tell him the truth.

Kunal continues: "You told lie after lie. What were you trying to save? The relationship that already ended, you were trying to save that?"

Mauli: "You tell me Kunal, why would I have lied to you?"

Kunal: "You're the one who lied, you should know why you lied to me."

They zoom out and another blooper the girls are not there.

They zoom back into Kunal who has a flashback to him and Nandini's park conversation where Nandini breaks up with him for the sake of the baby. 

Kunal: "This is why Nandini left me, because you were pregnant, so she sacrificed."

Girls again, are by the door way again, and shocked.

Kunal: "She left me because of you, Mauli, because you lied."

Kunal grabs his head, his flashbacks are not blurred anymore and he remembers Nandini's abuse and saving her from being run over from the truck, saving her from the pool, eating pani puri with Mauli and Nandini, telling Nandini he loves her, telling Mauli about he and Nandini, Nandini breaking up with him, and then he faints.

(?)

Mauli runs towards Kunal and calls out to him/is worried. Girls are shocked. Ishaan is worried. Mauli looks at Ishaan worried, and she is crying. But her and Ishaan are just standing there, while the camera zooms in, instead of going to the hospital.

Side Note: Today's episode was lit, and all actors performed well, but Aditi's performance was top notch. She conveyed her hurt, her worry, her need to help Kunal, her anger, so many shades and a wide range of emotions.