Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Ishaan: "Where is Kunal, and his car is missing too."

Mauli drops the water bottle: "Oh God, where has Kunal gone? I asked him to stay here. He wasn't in the condition to drive, Ishaan. I should not have tried so desperately to make his remember everything. What if something happens to him? God, I'm a Doctor, how could I do this?"

Ishaan: "Mauli relax. Let's do one thing and leave to find Kunal."

Mauli continues to panic: "Ishaan, I should not have come here. Had I not come here, then none of this would have happened."

Ishaan: "Mauli, Mauli, relax."

Mauli: "I was just trying to help him regain his memory, but..."

Ishaan: "Listen, we are wasting time. You do one thing, go one direction and I will go the other direction. We have to find Kunal, let's go. Driver!"

Mauli gets into the car with the driver and Ishaan gets in his car.

Meanwhile, Ishaan is telling himself that Kunal should not be driving under such health conditions, and if something happens to him, Mauli will blame herself for the rest of her life. He says he must find Kunal. 

More filler scenes of all three of them driving.

Radhika calls Ishaan and asks if Mauli is with him. Ishaan says Mauli is not with him and that they are trying to find Kunal who is quite angry. He tells Radhika not to worry, they are looking for Kunal, to stay at home, and he will inform her if they find out anything. 

More filler scenes of Kunal driving haphazardly, while Mauli and Ishaan try to find him (because everyone pays the price for the actions of Kunal).

Ishaan stops and asks a truck driver along the way if they have seen Ishaan (he shows a photo on his phone

Mauli runs after him as he wanders the road. Meanwhile a car is shown to be heading his direction, and is beeping at him, and Kunal of course doesn't notice. Right when it is about to hit Kunal (i.e. the grey character is taking a hit of Karma),Mauli jumps in front (whose surprised? She is white after all and puts others in front of her own self), as she pushes Kunal to safety, and takes the blow.

She falls in the ground, her head bleeding profusely, as Kunal turns around to see her lying on the ground unconscious. He calls out to her and runs to her, asking her to wake up. He states the obvious (that she is bleeding profusely) and calls out for help. Many extras are roped in to help, and a car approaches them who takes Mauli and Kunal to the hospital.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to poor Ishaan,his world, his Jaan is fighting for her life as he continues to drive around looking for the victim, Kunal.

Radhika call Ishaan.

Ishaan answers and asks Radhika if they have found Kunal. Radhika asks him where he is and Ishaan asks her why she sounds so panicked. He asks if Kunal is fine.

Radhika tells him that Kunal is fine, but Mauli had an accident. He slams on the brakes. Radhika tells him she doesn't know much, but tells him that Kunal took her to lifeline hospital, they are going there and asks him to meet them there.

As he is driving he tells himself that nothing should happen to Mauli. He blames himself saying it is his fault since it was his idea to split up and search for Kunal, instead of looking for him together. 

Ishaan comes running up to them, and is sweating/panicked.

Kunal continues telling Dida/Radhika that though Mauli got into an accident, he won't let anything happen to her.

Ishaan comes running up to Dida/Radhika/Kunal and asks what happened to Mauli and if she's fine. Kunal fumes seeing him. He looks at Radhika, who looks at Ishaan, as with sheer confusion on her face. Kunal tells Radhika (while Ishaan can hear) that Mauli is in the OT, he doesn't want to create a scene, and only family is allowed there anyways, so he asks Radhika to tell "bakee log to leave. Radhika nods her head, pleading to Ishaan to leave.

Meanwhile Kunal prays to Bhagwan saying: "Please forgive me bhagwan. Whatever punishment you want to give, give me, but please save my Mauli. This is all my fault, and if something happens to Mauli, I won't ever be able to forgive myself. Please take whatever you want from me, but please fix/cure my Mauli, fix/cure my Mauli."

Back in the OT, the surgical team finally puts an oxygen mask on Mauli and give her an injection.

Scene then shifts to a crying Ishaan who prays to Bhagwan, "Hey Bhagwan, Mauli is a doctor, who herself saves lives, and is currently herself dangling between life and death. Please Bhagwan, please save her. Think of Mishti and Pari. She is a mother, please don't separate a mother from her kids. If you want, take my life in exchange, but spare Mauli Bhagwan, please."

Radhika: "This girl na, she always thinks about others. She never thinks what she wants from her own life. She has always helped us. She put her future happy life at risk to help us, help Kunal. If something happens to her today, I truly won't ever be able to forgive myself. Because of our begging/pleading, she left her future life and came to us, and now look, today her own life is in danger."

The doctor is checking Mauli's pulse and vitals. She says Mauli's condition has gotten better, but who knows when she will gain consciousness.

Mauli, Mauli tumhe hosh agya."

He calls out to Maa and Dida and tells them "Mauli ne apna haath hilaya, Mauli ko hosh agya. Mauli! (again 5 times he said her name nearly back to back)

Mauli opens her eyes, Kunal asks her how she is, as Radhika caresses her hair. Ishaan, Dida and the doctor come in as well.

Ishaan is also wearing a blue shirt (as is Kunal). I suppose he got tired of his shirts being taken away/stolen from Kunal, so he bought his own.

Anyways, Radhika ask the doctor to come and Kunal states the obvious, telling the doctor that "Mauli ko hosh agya."

Mauli calls out for Mishti and Pari unbeknownst to her that Maisha and Aaravya have stopped their shoot for the serial and were not called back to shoot today, like the rest of them were. 

The doctor asks Mauli how she's feeling and she nods. The doctor welcomes her back and tells her she made them wait for so long .

She tells the family they can take her home and all are happy/relieved. Mauli looks at Ishaan, and then back at the rest of the family.

Both Ishaan and Kunal say "Chalu Mauli" at the same time.

There is tension, dramatic music, and unnecessary zoom ins, before Kunal says: "Stay out of this Ishaan. I was quiet until now because I didn't want to hurt Mauli. But now, I don't want to create a scene. Mauli is my wife. Stay in your limits."

Ishaan tells Kunal to relax and he didn't mean it the wrong way.

Kunal gets angry for no reason and tries to lunge towards Ishaan, as Radhika stops him and even Mauli sits up to stop him.

Mauli pulls off her IV, and Kunal asks her what she is doing. Mauli tells him to please listen to her but Kunal asks Mauli to listen to him. And here we go again...

Kunal: "Mauli, look, whatever happened, let's forget it. Tumne kya kiya, maine kya kiya, usse yaad karne ki koe zaroorat nae hai. Buhs zindagi ki aik nae shuruwat karthe hain Mauli. Please, iss shaadi ko math thoru, Mauli. Mauli, please mere baat ko samajhne ki koshish karu, hum log zindagi ki phir se aik nae shuruwat karsakthe hain."

Mauli: "Mein Pari aur Mishti ko nae bholsakthe, I'm sorry." (Uh...what?!?!)

Kunal: "Mauli tum samajh kyu nae rahe hu yaar? Mauli, dekhu, mein tumse bhot kartha hu Mauli, mein, mein tumhare begair nae reh paonga Mauli, please asa math karu tum. Mein sub kuch bhulane ko tayyar hu na. Tum kyun mujhe chorke jana chahte hu? Mein tumahre saath rehna chahta hu, Mauli. Please iss shaadi ko math thoru, Mauli. Mauli, please meri baat samjhu. Hum log zindagi ki aik nae shuruwat karege Mauli. Sub kuch bhula denge, aur mein tumhare liye apne apko change bhi karlunga na Mauli (Introducing Kunal 4.0, the latest version in the market, with a introductory price of Rs. 9999 only),please. Ishaan, Ishaan please. Mauli ko samjhao na yaar tum. Usse bolu na, ke wo mere saath chale. Mein tumhare haath jortha hu (Uhh did he mean tumhare saamne haath jortha hu). Please mujhe meri biwi lauta du, please."

Everyone is shocked, more dramatic music. Suddenly Kunal has more KuNan  flashbacks and gets dizzy. I guess Nandini's spirit won't allow him to go back to Mauli since their pyaar was "atoot."

Kunal starts falling/fainting as everyone catches him. Even while Mauli was in the hospital recovering and required pampering/care, Kunal had to steal the limelight, yet again.

Kunal says for the umpteenth time, what is happening to me, why does this face keep coming in front of me, "Kaun hai yeh?" He then says "Mauli, mein tumhare saath..." before he faints, and Mauli calls out for the doctor.

vinnas thumbnail

Mauli is lighting a diya and doing aarti. She has flashbacks while doing this.

1st flashback Introduction of Ishaan, flowers falling on her

2nd flashback Wedding with Kunal

3rd flashback Ishaan kamarband scene

4th flashback Running to Kunal in the tent (at camp) because she saw a roach

5th flashback Ishaan and her engagement dance

6th flashback Kunal giving her his food at camp (since they ran out and all she had was achaar)

7th flashback Ishaan putting the ring on her during their engagement

8th flashback Green tea scene (ML one)

9th flashback Ishaan and her tickling Mishti

10th flashback Kunal chasing her at the picnic after truth/dare (when she kissed the kids)

11TH flashback The "baby hugging scene with her and Ishaan

12th flashback Kunal swinging her around at the park (Ishaan's birthday episode)

13th flashback Haldi dancing with Ishaan

14th flashback Picnic flashbacks with Kunal (Ishaan taking their picture and cricket)

15th flashback Ishaan hugging her and Mishti, in the parking lot, when Mauli went to get Mishti (after Kunal kicked her out)

16th flashback Ishaan telling her he will "samhalu" himself  seeing her with Kunal (when convining her to help ML Kunal on the balcony)

17th flashback Kunal telling Mauli nothing is more important to him than Mauli (the whole baby conversation when he found the file thinking she could not conceive)

18th flashback Pakdam pakdai, when Mauli was blindfolded at the park and their hug

19th flashback The "Oh God Kunal kya kare hu?" during Ishaan's birthday

20th flashback Kunal telling Mauli he loves her and can't live without her, and begging Ishaan to give him back his wife and all that jazz (in the hospital yesterday, after she gained consciousness)

Mauli continues aarti while looking distressed/confused

Ishaan's Apartment

Ishaan's apartment door is open, as usual. Mauli walks in and approaches Ishaan who is sitting on this couch drinking coffee.

Ishaan: "Mauli, Mauli tum etne subah subah? Sub theek hai na? Kunal theek hai?"

Mauli: "Kunal thek hai. Kul ghar pochke maine usse dawae dede thi, phir he slept. Even now he was sleeping, so I thought that before he wakes up, akar Mishti aur Pari se milu, before they leave for school...tumse milu." (The only freaking clue we got this whole da** episode).

They look at each other. Ishaan sadly at Mauli, Mauli distressed at Ishaan. Eventually Mauli looks down and asks where the girls are, and if they haven't yet woken up?

Ishaan tells her they are inside sleeping, Mauli nods. Ishaan asks her if she would like any coffee, but she doesn't answer, puts her clutch down on the sofa and leaves (I think she's just absent minded and has a lot going on in her head).

Ishaan looks down sadly

Scene 3:  Girls Room

The girls are sleeping in their room and look adorbs, Mauli comes and sits down on their bed, looks at Mishti and smiles. She leans down, kisses Mishti and strokes her hair. She then looks over at Msihti and strokes her hair and shoulder. She lies her head down on Mishti's head and thinks back to Kunal filling her sindoor the night he wanted to celebrate their anniversary (ML track), and has a distressed look on her face, almost as if she is just as confused with what is going on and why she had that flashback and why Gajra wrote some nonsense.

The girls wake up, Mishti smiles seeing her, as for Pari.

Pari wishes Aunty a good morning, Mishti wishes her Mama a good morning. Mishti hugs Mauli, Pari then too gets up and walks to and hugs Mauli (since she is further away from Mauli). I know you all love my level of detail.

Mauli wishes her "angels" a good morning as she squeezes their cheeks.

Mauli tells them she missed them very very much so she thought she should come see their pretty pretty faces before they leave for school.

Mauli tells them that soon everything will be fine and they will live together (so you think Mauli...lekin tumhara dil tumhe Ishaan ke paas wapis khenchta wa le aega in the most clich Bollywood airport sequence ever).

Pari asks if her Buddy has regained his memory and if he misses her too?

Mauli feels bad and takes a second to think about what to say before she kisses Pari on the forehead and tells her that he has not remembered anything as of yet, but will very soon.

Ishaan walks in looking so dapper in his navy blue shirt and khaki's.

He asks them what is wrong? 

Ishaan: "Etne khoobsurat chehre, aur subah subah etne sad? Chalu, enko khush kardethe hain. Aj school ki chutti!"

The girls cheer. Mauli looks concerned, Ishaan smiles. 

Mauli: "Ishaan! En donu ke final exams sur per hain (true story cause Maisha posted about this too in her IG post LOL). Ase bina matlab thori chutti karsakthe hain. Aur aj enki ballet class bhi tho hai."

The girls get sad hearing this.

Ishaan salutes Mauli, as if he is a soldier and says: 

"Sir, aj ki breaking news, Mishti aur Pari naam ke donu cadets apne exam ki tayyari kar chuke hain." All three of Ishaan's girls smile hearing this Day Dreaming

Ishaan continues: "Wo exam ke jang ke liye tayyar hain, aur rahe baat unki ballet classes ki, tu yeh jawaan unko border thuk kuch chorke aega."

Mauli grabs her head smiling.

Ishaan continues: "Agar by chance yeh ase shakulu ke saath school gae nae tu teacher hamari remand? laga dege. What say sir?"

Mauli thinks and says: "Hmmm...commander apki concern aik dum jayaz hai, mujhe lagtha hai ke ummm..."

Ishaan winks at the girls as Mauli is thinking about her decision and Pari smiles back at him while Mishti looks at her Mama (This was SO CUTE. This whole scene is cute!). 

Mauli: "I think ummm, aj en donu soliders ko rest karne dethe hain, aj ki chutti!"

The girls cheer, Mauli laughs.

Ishaan salutes Mauli again and says "Thank you sir!" and he and Mauli smile at one another Day Dreaming.

Kunal's Bedroom 

Kunal is sleeping and dreaming/having flashbacks.

1st flashback Mauli saying that Pari ke Papa has come (Diwali scene when he comes to pick her up at the restaurant), picking up Pari in his arms and twirling her, giving the girls chocolates, Pari introducing Mishti as her friend, Kunal pinching Mishti's cheek saying she is pretty, Ishaan being introduced to Kunal as Mishti ke Papa

2nd flashback Diwali and Kunal being introduced to Mauli, as Mishti's Mom, with Mauli telling Kunal "Happy Diwali

3rd flashback Pari sleeping on Kunal's lap

4th flashback Mishti getting electrocuted

5th flashback - Kunal asking Radhika whose daughter Mishti is (at MauHaan engagement)

6th flashback Diwali dinner and Mishti saying Pari is her best friend and small sister

7th flashback Pari saying she cannot share her Buddy with anyone else (again at the Diwali dinner)

8th flashback Mishti wandering the roads (when she went to meet Popsy)

Kunal is sweating and getting increasingly anxious/turning his head in his sleep

9th flashback Pari getting kidnapped, Kunal finding her in the truck, Kunal asking Pari if she's okay, Pari saying she knew her Buddy would come save her, Kunal telling Pari to run, getting shot, and Pari screaming out to him "Buddy!" as he falls 

Kunal wakes up screaming "Pari!"

Radhika runs into the room and asks her "Bittu" if he's okay and why he's sweating 

Bee ji also comes in

Kunal gets up and asks Radhika where Pari is. Radhika is shocked and asks him again what he said, he repeats himself and asks for Pari. Radhika cries and hugs him and is happy/relieved that Kunal is cured. She tells Bee ji that Kunal asked for Pari, as if Bee ji wasn't there and already didn't hear what just happened. Bee ji, prays to God and thanks him. 

Kunal says he is restless and asks for Mauli. Radhika tells him to wait a minute, asks Bee ji to take care of Kunal. Radhika runs out of the room, while Kunal hugs a crying Bee ji who repeatedly says "Mera bacha" 2x and then says "Mera bacha laut aya."

rapaka70 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

loving this cheerful mauli Embarrassed in Park❀️

Ishaan--- Haaye β€οΈyeh Smile πŸ˜›Sardi ki Dhoop Jaisa Phigalgayi πŸ˜›

Heart

In Gift Shop😍😍 Ishaan πŸ’—πŸ’— Teasing Mauli😍😍

Embarrassed

I love the gift shop episode. Please tell me the episode number or the date when it was telecasted 

vinnas thumbnail

Ishaan's Apartment

MauHaan are sitting on the couch, awkward, both looking down, with silence between them. Mauli says she will make breakfast and gets up, but Ishaan holds her hand and stops her Day Dreaming.

Mauli looks at him and then looks down.

Ishaan: "Mauli relax. Mein Ishaan hu, Mauli. Tumhara hamdard, tumhara dost, tumhara humsafar. Koe anjaan nae." Mauli looks at him and then down again.

Ishaan: "Tumhe patha hai, maine tumhe phone karke kyun bolaya? (blooper cause Mauli walked in herself and even Ishaan was surprised). Mauli looks up at Ishaan.  

Ishaan continues: "Kyun ki Mauli, ab mein yeh chez apne dil mein daba nae para hu. Mein jantha hu Mauli, ke tum pareshaan hu. Kahu yah nae kahu? Lekin ab, I can't bear it. Ab mein tumhe buttay huwe nae dekh paonga. Donu gharu ke bech mein, ase pisthay huwe. Chori chupay milte ve. Apne khushi ki ke liye mein tumhe pareshaan nae karsaktha Mauli, isliye ab mein tumhe kehra hu, please Mauli, leave me." 

Mauli is definitely taken aback, is wondering what just happened, as her eyes fill with tears. 

Ishaan: "Dekhu Mauli, Kunal tumhara past hai, tum donu ki aik bache hai, yeh cheez kisi ke bhi liye confusing hosakthe hai Mauli..."

Mauli's eyes are full of tears, she looks down, Ishaan is holding her hand (yes, I will post caps today, after so many days).

Ishaan: "Purane yaadein tumhe Kunal ki taraf khenchre hain, aur meri loyalty tumhe meri taraf. This is not good Mauli. Na tumhare liye, na mere liye, aur na hi Kunal ke liye."

Mauli has tears rolling down her cheek.

Ishaan: "Yeh sub kuch tumhe dard dera hai. Tumhari khushiyaan cheen ra hai. Apne pyaar aur apne farz ke bech mein, tumhe pyaar chunna chahiye. This dialogue holds so much weight, because Kunal and the Malhotra's are her farz, but Ishaan is her pyaar.

Ishaan: "Mujhe lagtha hai ke tumhe Kunal ko, aik chance aur dena chahiye.

Mauli: "Lekin Ishaan..."

Ishaan cuts her off: "Mauli, tumhara humsafar nae, lekin hamdard tho ban hi saktha hu na. Aur bachu ki tension bilkul bhi math lu, jub thuk Kunal sahi nae ho jatha, bachu ko mein samhalunga. Aur agay bhi, agar kabhi bhi, tumhe meri zaroorat paregi na, tho I swear, mein hamesha tumhe hi rahunga/tumhare liye larunga? (Don't know what he said).

Mauli looks at Ishaan again sadly andrather nondescriptly, courtesy of Gajra.

She nods and asks Ishaan: "Aur kitna karuge Ishaan? Isse zada  koi kisi ke liye kya karsaktha hai? Aur kitna saath duge mera? Mein tumhe kitna hurt karthe..."

Ishaan again cuts her off: "Math sochu Mauli, etna math sochu. Mein bhot soch chukka hu, isliye kehra hu, apne aur Kunal ke rishte ko, tumhe aik aur chance dena chahiye."

Mauli: "Ishaan..."

Ishaan cuts her off for the third time, courtesy a la suspense, so we never know what she was going to say: "Please Mauli, mujhe abhi math rokhhu, bhot mushkil se himmat chutae hai maine, agar aj yeh nae kara na, tho nae karpaonga. Toot jaonga. Mujhe lagtha hai ke tumhe Kunal ke paas wapis chalay jana chahiye. Mauli, hum aik dosre ke dost pehle hain, isliye mein tumhe jantha hu, jo pechle kuch dinu mein maine mehsus kiya hai, isliye tho kehra hu, tumhe usse ke paas jana chahiye. Tho yaad hai Mauli, wo phool wala path? Jisse dekhe tumhe mujhse pyar huwa tha?"

Flashback to that scene of all the rose petals leading to her car.

Ishaan: "Wo pictures wala globe..."

Another flashback

Ishaan: "Wo sub tho Kunal ka idea tha, madat kara tha wo meri, chahta tha tum usse nafrat karu aur mere paas ajao, lekin destiny, destiny wanted something else. Kunal is a good person, ha usse galti hogae, lekin wo tho past hai na yaar, bholjao. And if this happens, Mishti will get her Papa, Pari ko Mummy, aur do adhoore insaan pure hojaege."

Mauli has tears streaming down her cheeks as does Ishaan. Mauli turns her face the other way, Ishaan wipes his tears.

Ishaan: "Mauli please, please leave me yaar. Isse pehle mein aur toot jao, please jao."

Mauli is looking at him, like she is about to say something. She wipes her tears, meanwhile the phone rings and Radhika is frantically calling her home (why is she frantic, Kunal isn't hurt, GAWD the drama). Mauli gets up and asks if Kunal is okay. Ishaan looks worried. Mauli tells Radhika not to panic. Radhika again frantic tells Mauli to drop everything and come home right now, quickly.

Mauli tells her to relax, and she is coming. She runs out, while Ishaan looks at her/the door smiling.

Kunal: "Aur Pari bechari, what must she be going through? And Mauli ne kya nae kiya mere liye, she helped me so much. And what did I do to her?" 

Kunal is grabbing his head, as he is upset with himself. Radhika is comforting him by rubbing her hand on his back, and Dida is about to start her gyaan.

Dida: "Ha putthar. Mauli tho patha nae kis mitti ki bani hai. Despite what you did to her, she always stood for us and with us. Aur Putthar, she stood with you two. It was our good luck/blessing that she came into this house as a DIL. We should learn how to be faithful/loyal from her. If you are reborn 100x even then you can't find a humsafar like her."

Radhika tells her that Kunal just got cured and they should discuss this later.

Dida: "Nae, abhi sub kuch thek nae huwa hai, abhi tho bhot kuch thek hone wala hai, karne wala hai. Abhi Kunal ne apna ghar nae samhala, Mauli ke saath apne rishte ko nae samhala, tho wakae deir hojaege."

Kunal: "Dida I have been very unjust to Mauli."

Mauli comes in calling for Kunal.

Kunal approaches her and is teary eyed. Mauli looks at him teary eyed. Mauli smiles happily

Kunal haath jors: "Mauli, I'm sorry Mauli, mujhe please maaf kardu."

Mauli: "Kunal tumhe sub yaad agya? 

Kunal: "Haan Mauli, sub yaad agya, sub kuch." 

Mauli: "Kunal, please tum, tum zada burden math lu, just, just relax."

Kunal: "Mauli, yeh tum kehre hu. He again haath jors and says: "Please Mauli, mujhe maaf kardu. I'm really very sorry. Iske elawa mere paas aur kuch nae hai kehne ke liye." I.E. HE IS NOT ASKING FOR A REUNION! 

Mauli puts her hands on his and says  "Aur please kuch math kahu. Mein tumhe kub ka maaf kar chukki hu." As she smiles at Kunal.

Kunal: "Thank you Mauli, thank you so much." They both smile at one another,LIKE GOOD FRIENDS.

vinnas thumbnail

vinnas thumbnail

Ishaan's Restaurant 

Ishaan's employee, Vivek is asking for his approval for something business related, while Ishaan is lost in thought. Ishaan eventually realizes his employee is calling out to him, and he apologizes and tells him that he isn't in the right mindset and asks the employee to put it on hold. The employee tells him no problem and tells Ishaan to contact him when he's ready and walks off.

Ishaan has flashbacks:

1st flashback Introduction of Ishaan, flowers falling on her

2nd flashback Engagement Dance

3rd flashback Them letting the lantern fly in the air

4th flashback Mauli putting Ishaan's ring on him at their engagement

5th flashback Haldi dance of MauHaan

6th flashback Pari's dialogues about a perfect/big family with intermixed picnic flashback

7th flashback Mauli and Kunal playing with the girls at the Park (Ishaan's Birthday)

8th flashback "Oh God Kunal yeh kya kare ho?"

9th flashback Mauli walking out on Ishaan when he broke up with her (Friday's episode)

10th flashback Sandhya telling Ishaan that Mauli is still living with Kunal's parivaar and that her past is connected with her in some way or form

11TH flashback Sweety telling Ishaan, she has seen with her own eyes how much Mauli loved Kunal and she hasn't seen that love in Mauli's eyes for Ishaan

12th flashback Sweety asking Ishaan if Mauli has ever told Ishaan she loves him.

Ishaan cries, Mishti comes running in calling his name ("Popsy"). He shares an emotional hug with both girls.

Ishaan: "Ap donu agae?"

Girls nod and ask why he called them there. Ishaan tells them they must go somewhere. Pari asks where? Mishti also asks twice, but Ishaan doesn't answer, holds their hands and walks out with them. 

Malhotra's Apartment

Kunal: "Sub kuch thek hojaega, ab hum sub saath honge."

Dida: "Kunal is right Mauli, now we are all together. This old grandmother is begging her daughter, her DIL, haath jorke, that you please forgive my bacha, such mein. God has given you both another chance, accept this chance. I know my child, you have such a big heart. It holds love and forgiveness for everyone. Trust my grandson, one more time."

Kunal: "Dida, one second...Mauli, tum..."

Dida: "No Kunal, let me speak. Mauli, I promise you that now you will not be let down. Let this house and parivaar be one again. Mera ghar basade puttha, mera parivaar basade. And only you can do this putthar. Please putthar."

Dida haath joring, Mauli conflicted, Radhika looking down since Dida gave her a kasam. 

Mishti comes running in calling out to her Mama and hugs her. Pari comes running in calling out to her Buddy and hugs him.

Pari asks her Buddy if he remembers everything, if he recognizes her. He tells his princess that he does.  She asks him if he's okay now and tells him she missed him a lot. Mauli cries seeing this. Kunal apologies to Pari for forgetting her, and they hug.

Mauli cries, Dida cries, Radhika cries. Kunal tells Pari he missed her so much.

Mauli looks back at the door and looks around behind her. She asks Mishti how they got there. Mishti says Popsy dropped them off.

Dida says she called Ishaan and informed him that Kunal got his memory back.

Kunal asks his "kids" to come to him and then only Mishti goes to him to hug him.

Dida says "Kisi ki nazar na lage, vahe guru yeh sub, sub tera karam hai. Teri raza ke agay kisi ki kya chalsakthe hai? Mauli putthar look, yeh parivaar aik hogya hai. Ab tu bhi isse upar wale ki raza manke, ha kehde. Dekh kuch math soch, kuch bhi math soch, buhs ha kehde. Beeta huwa samay wapis ajane de putthar, ha kehde."

Mauli conflicted and crying, Kunal shocked, Radhika shocked.

Mauli definitely looks like she wants to say no, but doesn't know how to go about it. She looks at Kunal, almost as if hoping he says no, or kind of pleading to him to help her out.

Ishaan's Apartment/Room

Ishaan sits on his bed, as he packs his carry on. He calls his Mom crying. The BGM is literally heart breaking, like literally, tear inducing.

Ishaan: "Hello...Maa...Maa mein wapis ara hu."

Sandhya: "Kaise baatein kara hai?"

Ishaan: "Ajao?"

Sandhya: "Mauli is coming too na?"

Ishaan: "Nae Maa, she is not coming. She won't come Maa. Maine uss alvida kehdiya hai. I'm sorry Maa. Maine apka dil bhot dukhaya hai na? Mujhe maaf kardu Maa. Apka dil toot hoga, aur ase mein, main apna toota dil leke ajao? Maa, please mujhe samhalena."

He sobs...I cannot. "It's hurting Maa, it's hurting, it's paining."

Sandhya: "Saree pechle baatein bhol ja. Bhol ja Ishaan. Just come home quickly. Teri Maa kubse tera intezaar kare hai. Aja mera bacha, laut aa beta, aja."

Ishaan: "Haan Maa."

He hangs up and picks up a photo frame with him, Mishti and Mauli, from his side table.  A perfect family picture and TOMORROW THEIR SON WILL BE IN THIS PICTURE LADIESSS!

Ishaan: "Mauli...I just want you to be happy. Mishti be happy. I'll miss you both."

Tears roll down his cheek. He packs the photo and his hand carry, puts his coat on, dramatic BGM. He leaves.

Malhotra's Apartment

Dida: "Bhot mannatu ke baad, bhot aansu bahane ke baad, bhot si mushkile jehlne ke baad, God has shown us this day. My old eyes had lost hope. Lekin Rab ki mehr hogae, ke aj ka din dekhna naseeb hu hi gaya. Putthar, you're a very good daughter, but putthar, return to me my DIL Mauli. Without you Kunal is incomplete, I am incomplete, we all are incomplete. Buhs jee rahe hain. All these years, I spent waiting. Waiting...for you and Kunal to walk into the house together,  for you and Kunal to leave the house together, to eat together, to laugh together."

Kunal is nodding, hoping Dida will stop. Mauli is just crying, and actually looks like she isn't completely there and Ishaan is on her mind.

Dida: "Today, when you two are under the same roof again, then it is glaring obvious how incomplete you are (to Mauli). And look at this pagla, he wasn't able to handle himself without you, arey khud ko tho kya, he wasn't even able to handle his new family."

Kunal looks down, clearly disagreeingly, like he wants Dida to stop. Mauli looks at Kunal SYMPATHETICALLY BUT NOT LOVINGLY.

Dida: "Aur dekh, kaise toota sa, bhula, bhatka sa, akhir, akar tere aanchal mein aa hi gaya. Give him one more chance. Accept this shagun thaal."

Thaal has a red chunni, sindoor and gold jewelry.

Radhika looks at Bee ji, like she also wants her to stop blackmailing Mauli. Mauli stares at Dida blank I'm telling you, this is my girl, I know her, I can analyze her. You can tell her mind is someone else (Ishaan).

Airport

Ishaan checks in at the check-in counter.Surprisingly he at the arrivals section, Lol. #Blooper 

Malhotra's Apartment

Dida: "Putthar, this is vahe guru's khel, warna sache pyaar ke dhaage thorne se bhi nae toot the. Tum donu ki jori tho Mata Rani ne banae hai, isse Mata Rani ka aashirwaad samajh ke haan kehde.  Ishaan ne bhot kuch kiya hai hamare liye, Mishti ke liye, tere liye. Bhot hi acha aur naik bacha hai wo. Lekin wo samajhta hai, sirf tujhe khush dekhna chahta hai, hamesha hamesha ke liye khush dekhna chahta hai. Maine baat ki thi usse, wo samajhtha hai, ke yeh jo sara khel hai na, wo na mera hai, na uska, na kisi aur ka banaya huwa hai. Yeh tho Rab ke khele hain putthar. Teri aur Kunal ki Jodi tu Rab ke darbaar mein banae gae hai. Usse na hum bana sakhte hain, na thor sakhte hain. Ab isse uska hukum samajhle, yah uski mehar."

Kunal: "No Dida. Today, no pressure on Mauli, kisi rishte ka vaasta nae, kisi Rab ka vaasta nae. Dida, Mauli should take her own decision, without any pressure. I know Dida, you want to see us together. But you can't ask Mauli to give her happiness, for someone else's happiness, this isn't right Dida. Ever since Mauli came into this house, she has always taken care of us, taken care of our happiness, she has never thought about herself. This is why Dida, this is wrong."

Radhika is beaming with pride.

Kunal continues: "Mauli should not do this, nor she would allow her to do this. Mauli has her own life too. Dida, I know you love me a lot, that is why you are doing this and saying this. But Dida, we cannot be selfish today."

Dida: "But putthar, tell me the truth. Do you not want us to be one big family? Sub hansi khushi milke rahe. Mein, Tu, Mauli, Mishti, Pari (she forgot Radhika LOL)."

Kunal: "Chahta tu hu mein sub kuch thek kardu, purane waqt ko sametne ke chaha hai mujhmein. But no Dida, we cannot be selfish today. I am so indebted to all of Mauli's favors, iss janam mein I can never repay her. Mere peche se, Mauli ne mere parivaar ko etna samhala hai. That is why I cannot allow my parivaar or myself to be her pairoon ki beriyaan. That is why Mauli, today do not choose Ishaan or Kunal. Choose yourself Mauli. Do what you want Mauli, do what your heart wants Mauli. And I know, I trust, that whatever you chose, will be for the better of all of us."

Radhika: "Kunal...my selfless son, has returned after so many years. In these 6 years, you forgot us, then forgot everything yourself. But now that your memory has returned, I can say with pride, that every moral/principle/value I taught you, you remember it all. Such mein bache, pyaar khudgarz nahi hotha (Love is not selfish)."

IN THE BACKGROUND MAULI IS BLURRED AND COMPLETELY THINKING ABOUT ISHAAN, LOOKING AROUND BECHAINI SE! IT IS SOOO OBVIOUS! SHE LOVES HIM! SHE ISN'T EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT IS GOING ON IN THAT ROOM ANYMORE!

Radhika kisses Kunal's hands and says: "Aur mein, garv ke saath kehsakthe hu ke tu mera beta hai." She hugs Kunal.

Mauli looking at them, and looking down.

Radhika: "Mauli putthar, aj apne ap se, khud se, na insaafi math karna. Hmmm?"

She nods at Mauli. Mauli looks at Kunal like she is about to ask him to take her to the airport LOLLOL.

Ends on her looking at Kunal.

Precap: 

Mauli: "You two are an important part of my life. One taught me to love and one taught me to be faithful/loyal. Today I am able to make such an important decision with SO MUCH EASE. I want to spend my life with the man, who can go to any extent for my happiness."

Again, Mauli is saying this with Ishaan standing behind her. Kunal is not in the frame (though you can tell Mauli is looking at him, but the camera is not on him AT ALL). It's Mauli and Ishaan in the frame. Why? Because Ishaan's expressions matter! Not Kunal's! It is Ishaan-centric, this whole precap!

vinnas thumbnail

Airport-Family is there.

Mauli: "Kahan jare the Ishaan? Mujhe chor kar? Mere complicated life se larthe larthe paresshan hogae the?"

Ishaan: "Nae Mauli, asa nae hai. Mujhe laga tha ke tum thuk gae hu. I didn't want you to choose between me and Kunal. I mean, I didn't want to put you in that situation."

Mauli:  "Mein manthe hu, tum donu mere life ke bhot hi important hisse hu. Aik ne mujhe pyar karna sikhaya aur aik ne mujhe pyaar nibhana. Lekin sub log, directly yah indirectly tum donu mein se aik ko chunnay ke liye kehre hain. But the truth is, I am enough for myself, for my Mishti. Aur Kunal, iske liye mein tumhe thank you bolna chahti hu. Kehte hai na, aag mein thapne ke baad hi sona aur nikhar tha hai. Tho shayad, wo meri zindagi ka testing time tha, jub tum mujhe chorke gae the. Uski wajah se aj mein aik nae Mauli bun pae hu. Mera past chahe kuch bhi hu, mein aj khushi khushi keh sakthe hu that I have no regrets. Aj mein apni zindagi ka bhot hi ahem faisla, etne asaani se le pare hu. I want to spend my life with the man, who can go to any extent for my happiness (jo mere khushiyoon ke liye kisi bhi hadh thuk ja saktha hai)."

She smiles at Kunal and then turns to Ishaan.

She continues: "Jisne bina kuch bole, bina kuch kahe, aik tinke bhar ka shuk na karthe huwe, mujhe Kunal ke paas jane diya."

Everyone is smiling, especially Kunal and Mishti. 

Mauli then continues: "Ishaan tumhara pyar bhot selfless hai. Pyar sahi mayane mein kya hotha hai, yeh tho mein tumhe dekhar hi samajh pae hu. Aur tumse dor rehkar hi yeh ahsaas huwa hai ke SACHA PYAR KYA HOTHA HAI. Mera haath phir se thamuge Ishaan? Mein janthe hu, yeh safar asaan nae hoga, meri complicated life ke saath. Lekin phir bhi, mera saath duge?"

They hold hands. Everyone cries. MauHaan smile at one another.

Kunal: "Congratulations Mauli, I'm very happy for you and I'm very sorry for whatever I did. Mauli, I just had one request of you. If you allow, and if Mishti is willing, I want to give Mishti that adhoora pyar, that I was unable to give her til this day. I know I can't be her Popsy, but can I at least be her Buddy, if you allow me?"

Mauli nods.

Ishaan: "Kunal, you are an important part of Mishti's life. And now me, I am an important part of Pari's life. We are together, and if we are not together, we will be cut, wounded and incomplete. And I won't let that happen Bhai! You must come meet with Mishti, and we will come meet Pari. This is our life's story. It is strange, but it is truth. There is only room for love here, not for hate."

S2 Recap:

Mishti and Pari get into a fight at the pool.

Mishti is getting engaged to Veer.

Sidharth's character (MauHaan's unnamed son) calls both of the girls "Di" but seems closer to Mishti, for obvious reasons. 

Akshit's character loves Pari. Akshit's Bua is hilarious.

Radhika accidentally calls Mauli by accident. Lots of focus on Mauli's photo.

Zoom in on Kunal's photo when both girls are hugging Radhika, to symbolize that they share a father.

More focus on Mauli and Kunal's photo when both girls prayed. Not so much on Popsy's (hate you CVs).

Radhika refers to Sidharth (Actor) as Mauli and Ishaan's Ansh.

Pari prays to her Mom to bless Mishti on her engagement and says that she was right in her place AND Mauli Aunty was also right in her place and she tells her Mom to pray that them two sisters never get in such a situation.

Apartment is redecorated.

"I love you na Baby" to Ishaan Mauli Srivastav πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

vinnas thumbnail

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapaka70

I love the gift shop episode. Please tell me the episode number or the date when it was telecasted 

its 155th Epi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž 4th Jan πŸ‘πŸΌ

Flower Park is 153rd πŸ˜›2nd Jan πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

vinnas thumbnail

From Chaaviβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Memories last forever and we got a beautiful journey of them here Embarrassed so lets enjoy it to full πŸ‘πŸΌ

MauHaan VM // JOGI HONA (TRUE LOVE FROM MAULI SIDE )

https://twitter.com/creationschhavi/status/1096302274924761089

More

MauHaan VM // TUJHME RAB DIKHTA HAI

https://twitter.com/creationschhavi/status/1095948768132902912

MauHaan VM // YE KYA HUA

https://twitter.com/creationschhavi/status/1095942013004980224

mauhaan vm// ek ladki ko dekha

https://twitter.com/creationschhavi/status/1093482526339944449

Mauhaan-channa tu meinu milja

https://twitter.com/creationschhavi/status/1090615633245544450

MauHaan //tere bin vm

https://twitter.com/creationschhavi/status/1083365222948192256