Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

MauHaan ~"Come and Fall In LOVE"~Journey - Page 5

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Mishti is watching cartoons and calls Pari to come out of her room to watch with her. She tells Pari that her favorite channel is on. Ishaan walks in. He tells his "princess" that all her attention is towards the TV and she didn't even notice her Popsy walking in.

Ishaan: "Seems like you didn't miss your Popsy today."

Mishti gets up, turns the TV off and hugs her Popsy. Ishaan asks Mishti where Pari is and shows her the donuts he brought for them both.  Mishti tells Ishaan Pari has been really quiet for the past two days, doesn't talk to anyone in school, doesn't play with her and that Pari keeps saying that she doesn't feel like doing anything. Mishti continues telling Ishaan that Pari sits by herself quietly and hasn't even eaten anything. Ishaan looks worried/sad. Mishti tells her Popsy that Pari must be missing her Buddy, and today too, has fallen asleep without eating. Ishaan tells Mishti that his 6 year old child is talking like a 65 year old lady.

Ishaan: "Don't worry beta. Once Pari sees these donuts, she will want to eat them without being forced to. Let's go to Pari."

Ishaan/Mishti walk into Pari's room. Pari is sleeping, so Mishti wakes her up and tells her that Popsy brought them chocolate donuts and says they should eat them. Ishaan tells Pari he knows she hasn't eaten and tells her he brought donuts and she should eat them. He touches her forehead and realizes she has a fever.  Mishti is worried. He tells Pari he will go get medicines for her, but first she must eat something. Pari stops him and tells him she doesn't want to eat anything or take medicine, all she wants is her Buddy, so she can hug him. She asks Ishaan to take her to her Buddy.

Ishaan tells Mishti to take care of Pari while he makes a phone call. Ishaan calls Mauli, who isn't answering so Ishaan tries calling the hospital. The secretary says Mauli is in the OT in surgery, so Ishaan tells the secretary to inform Mauli that he called. Ishaan thinks to himself about what to do now. He then gets an idea and smiles to himself.

He calls Mishti and tells her to help get Pari ready, and that they are going out. Mishti tells him Pari has a fever and asks how they will go out? He tells her he knows, but right now Pari needs care. Mishti leaves to get Pari ready.

Kunal opens the door and Ishaan is there with Pari in his arms and Mishti standing next to him. Kunal looks at the three of them and says "Hello, how can I help you? Aren't you the little girl who came and saw me in the hospital (pointing to Pari)?" Radhika watches worriedly.

Ishaan introduces himself and tells "Dr. Kunal" that he is sorry for disturbing them this late, but he went to the hospital where he found out that Kunal was not working today, so he came to the house instead. Ishaan introduces Pari to Kunal and tells Kunal she has a fever, is his patient, and refuses to be treated by anyone else/any other Doctor. He apologizes again to Kunal.

Kunal tells him it's fine and asks them to come inside. Pari and Ishaan smile at one another (this was so cute - it was as if they are happy that their plan worked)

Mishti tells "Dr. Kunal" that she forced Pari so much, yet still she didn't eat, neither at school or at home. Mishti continues that the "small sister" doesn't listen and now she's come down with a fever (Okay this whole "big sister" "small sister" was super cute).

Kunal tells Pari she is pretty yet stubborn and asks why? Did her mother yell at her? 

Ishaan/Radhika/Mishti shocked.

Mauli walks in, Kunal calls her. Mauli is shocked to see Ishaan and the kids there and wonders what they are doing there.

Kunal introduces Ishaan as Pari's father and says that Ishaan brought Pari for a check up. He then introduces Mauli to Ishaan as "Dr. Mauli, meri wife." Ishaan says "Hello" to "Dr. Mauli" and she nods, uncomfortably.

Kunal tells Ishaan that his "laadli beti" will be fine soon, and just to make sure that she eats on time. Ishaan asks Pari if she heard what Dr. Kunal is saying. She nods. Ishaan thanks Dr. Kunal and says they will leave now. 

Ishaan looks at Mauli, Mauli looks at Kunal with an awkward smile๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ต

Ishaan smiles and awkwardly looks down Embarrassed.

Ishaan tells Pari, let's go. Kunal tells Pari he fixed her so quickly, yet she is leaving without giving him any fees. Ishaan apologizes and reaches for his wallet. Kunal tells Ishaan he is not asking him for fees, but the girls. He asks Pari for a thank you hug. Pari also gives him a kiss. Ishaan picks Pari up in his arms, thanks them, and they leave

Ishaan is putting the girls to sleep and is stroking Pari's head (he is so sweet to Pari, honestly). He has a flashback of Kunal introducing "Dr. Mauli" as his wife, sayng that Mauli doesn't let him leave the house and like a good husband he listens to her, and finally to Kunal saying that he and Mauli are family planning. His phone rings. He looks at it and wonders if he should answer. He answers and says "Hmm" (mood off hai Dulhe Raja ka).

Mauli, is in the Malhotra kitchen and begins yelling at Ishaan. She asks him what is wrong with him, why he brought the girls there. She says ever since Kunal has met them (the girls), he keeps talking about wanting to have a Baby and is driving her crazy.

Mauli: "You should have thought before bringing them here. Here we are, trying our best day and night to bring Kunal's memory back and you are trying to give him a shock."

Ishaan: "Mauli, I had to bring Pari, because she had a high fever and was refusing to eat and take medicines. So what was I supposed to do? Papa, Papa ki zidd lagare thi usne. You weren't answering, so what was I to do? I had to bring her. Besides, if you were in my place, you would have done the same." 

Mauli: "No Ishaan, no, I wouldn't have done this at all. I can understand Pari is a child, and I understand her pain, but bringing her like this in front of Kunal? She's a child, what if she accidentally said something?" 

Ishaan: "Mauli, I was there. Pari didn't mention anything. And why are you talking to me like this, yaar? What's wrong? You don't trust me? If I did bring her there, don't you think I explained to her before bringing her? Or that before taking this decision, I thought it over, 100x? Mauli, you're not the only one who cares about Kunal, I too am worried about him. I am in a hurry for him to recover too."

Mauli: "You have no idea about the things which I have to endure, while living here. It hurts a lot, yaar. Please, don't bring the kids here again."

Ishaan: "Mauli, are you the only one who is hurting? Do I not get hurt? Today when Kunal, in front of everyone, introduced you as his wife, you cannot even imagine how I felt."

Mauli feels really really bad, you can tell on her face. The girls wake up startled, while holding hands.

Ishaan continues: "He (Kunal) even added that you two are family planning. Did you even think about how I must be feeling, at that time? What I must be going through? I had to hide my pain and just stand there, like a statue. Yaar, I can't call you, message you, or talk to you. Yaar, enough is enough. Even I'm tired, yaar. And yet you are so conveniently pinning the blame on me. Mauli don't forget that I too am pareshaan, not just you. And don't forget at all, that we are doing this for Pari, so that her Papa's memory comes back. Perhaps you have forgotten this will living with Kunal, but I have not forgotten"๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Ishaan hangs up and leaves the girls room. Mauli says to herself "Mujhse nae hora, Ishaan, aur nae hora mujhse. Please mujhe yahan se akar lejao." Mauli cries. (This broke my heart and was so sad. Mauli def. loves Ishaan and thinks of him as her knight in shining armor Cry

Mauli opens the door and Ishaan is there with the girls๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Mauli looks at Ishaan, Ishaan looks back angrily/mood off. Mauli looks at the girls, who run inside. Mauli and Ishaan continue to stare at each other. Mauli decides to say something to Ishaan and steps forward, but he walks off gusse mein. She grabs her head, with annoyance about the whole situation (this scene was cute, my two lovebirds, they can't live in peace while being mad at one another).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail

Ishaan is combing his hair and notices Mauli in the mirror, smiling at him. He looks at her angrily. He turns around to confront her and realizes that it was his imagination, and she is not really there.

He thinks about their fight/conversation which echo's in his ears. He says to himself that this time he will not apologize to Mauli, it was not his fault, it is always him that apologizes, and Mauli will have to be the one who apologizes.

Mauli's Clinic/Office

Mauli tells her patient to make an appointment for next week, at the reception desk. After the patient leaves, she thinks about her and Ishaan's fight, how he walked off after dropping the girls, and the words of their fight echo in her head. Someone knocks on the door and she tells him to come in. A flower delivery guy hands her a bouquet of white lilies. She is really happy seeing them. Her phone rings and she answers it saying: "Thank you so much. I was just thinking about you, and your flowers got delivered. Meri favorite lilies. You truly understand how to fix my mood and how to bring back my smile. Thank you, thank you so much."

Kunal: "I knew it, that apart from me, it is only lilies, that can bring back your smile. "

Mauli is shocked.

She thinks to herself that she is really stupid for assuming (that they were from Ishaan).

and Mauli says to herself: "This means, Ishaan is still upset with me. She is visibly distraught

Mauli asks where have Mishti and Pari taken him? Radhika says she doesn't know and asks Mauli to do something. Mauli says this is exactly why she told Ishaan not to leave the kids with Kunal. 

She calls Ishaan (who is talking to customers). Ishaan answers and Mauli yells at him, in stress. 

Ishaan: "Haan Mauli, bolo."

Mauli: "Ishaan, I told you na."

Ishaan: "What's wrong Mauli? Why are you yelling at me?"

Mauli: "What? Do you understand anything, without me yelling? I told you not to leave the kids with Kunal. You know what they have done? They have taken Kunal to his house. Without telling anyone. And do you know because of this, Kunal can get shocked. And if it affects his brain, then it may take a long time for him to recover, or who knows if he will even recover or not. This was the reason, Ishaan, that I was stopping you from leaving both of the kids with Kunal. Lekin tum hu jo meri baat hi nae samajhte hu. Ab hogae na moosebat. Who knows what all Kunal will remember in his and Nandini's home, or how he will react."

Ishaan:  "God Mauli, I'm really sorry. I never thought that both the girls would take Kunal and go to Kunal and Nandini's house." 

Mauli: "Well that is what I was trying to explain to you last night on the phone, Ishaan. But you don't understand what I'm saying, upar se gussa hore the mujhse. Jis baat ka darr tha woh hogya na."

Ishaan:  "I'm sorry, but don't worry, I'll come there quickly."

Mauli: "No, Ishaan, I'm almost there. Tum aik kaam karu, you meet me at home (Malhotra Apartment). I'll bring the kids and Ishaan home.

Mauli: "No, I don't want to hear anything, no explanations. Ab chalu chup chap yahan se, and promise me, ke baru se bina poche tum log asa kaam kabhi nae karuge. 

The girls promise.

Mauli: "Tum donu bache hu...tum log...chalu ab yahan se."

(Side note: Mauli initially only looked at Mishti while yelling and it was extremely sweet,. She only looked at Pari, when directly asking her what would have happened if her Buddy's condition worsened. It's like she knows Pari is already in a bad state of mind, and she didn't want to yell at her. Super sweet).

Ishaan walks in furious and looks at Mauli, ashamed almost. Mauli looks at Ishaan and then eyes the girls to get up and go. Ishaan looks at Mauli, sadly/ashamed and leaves.

Mauli (has toys in her hand) and Radhika ring the doorbell. Ishaan answers and looks at Mauli, she smiles, but he doesn't smile back, and instead looks at Radhika and smiles and says "Maa!" Radhika looks at him and smiles and looks back at Mauli(she notices their awkwardness, Lol).Ishaan tells Radhika to come in, and calls the kids telling them their Dadi is here. Mauli looks at Ishaan. The girls walk up to them three (Ishaan, Mauli, Radhika). Mauli smiles lightly at the girls, looks back at Ishaan, who looks at her and slightly nods.

Mauli (to the girls): "Ap logo ko patha hai, Dr. Uncle ne bola ke ap logo ne jo kiya na, ap Kunal ko uske ghar legae, uski wajah se chances aur barhgae hain, ke Kunal ko uski yaadash jaldi ajaegi."

The girls smile.

Radhika/Ishaan smile Mauli also nods in agreeance with the girls and tells Pari she was right. She asks them if she can now have a huggie, please. The girls hug her.

Radhika says: "Acha, sara pyar Mauli ke liye, mere liye thengaa." The girls hug her, and she asks them to show her their room. Mauli hands them their gifts. They leave

Mauli and Ishaan are FINALLY ALONE. Ishaan pulls out his phone and acts like he is doing something important LOL.

Mauli: "Ishaan, I'm sorry. I know you're mad at me aur sorry se kaam bhi nae chalega." He continues to be on his phone so Mauli snatches it from his hand and tells him to look at it later.

Mauli: "Please tell me what I should do, so that you forgive me. Shall I say sorry once more?" Ishaan acts like he is not phased by her.

Mauli: "Kaan Pakar ke sorry bolu? What should I do, tell me na."

Ishaan: "Pakaru...Kaan pakaru." Mauli looks stunned (Lol, our cutie Mauli/Aditi).

Mauli so sweetly puts Ishaan's phone in his coat's pocket and raises her hands up towards...Ishaan's ears and grabs them(dying laughing, uff so cute yaar).

Mauli: "I'm sorry Ishaan. Kya huwa, tumne hi tho kaha tha na ke kaan pakar ke sorry bolu. Tho jo kaha tha wohe kare hu na."

Ishaan (smiling/laughing): "Sorry tum bolre hu aur kaan mere pakar re hu, very smart huh, hmmm?"

Mauli smiles mischeviously and says "Sorry." They smile at one another and hug.

Ishaan: "Yaar please, don't fight with me and don't scold me, even if I am at fault, acha nae lagtha na. I love you." Mauli smiles, BGM plays, I dieLOLDay Dreaming

Radhika comes out, loudly announcing her and the girls arrival back in the living room LOLWink, by saying that the girls room is indeed very beautiful.

Radhika eyes Ishaan asking if him and Mauli made up and he nods and smiles. She nods back, happy/thankful.

vinnas thumbnail

Ishaan apologies and says he shouldn't have disturbed them and will call them tomorrow. Kunal says no, no, it's okay and says he knows that if Ishaan called this late, it must be really important. Ishaan says yes, and that he is taking the girls for a picnic tomorrow. He says since the girls are attached to him, they would like him and his whole family to join. Kunal asks Mauli's permission, because last time he left without telling her, he got yelled at a lot and almost beaten. He asks Mauli's permission, who is initially hesitant and she gives in. He tells Ishaan they will come, and Ishaan thanks him and hangs up, annoyed.Kunal wonders why Ishaan didn't call him on his phone and thinks Ishaan is a "strange fellow๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Picnic scene begins The girls are running into the park, Ishaan is carrying a cricket bat, so on so forth. Mishti asks her Popsy to play while Pari asks Buddy too. The ladies are setting up the food while the guys are playing Frisbee with their respective daughters Day Dreaming. Mauli/Radhika and Dida smile watching them. Dida tells Mishti well done.

Meanwhile, Ishaan's Frisbee accidentally hits Pari's head, who tells Ishaan: "Kya Ishaan Uncle, why did you throw that this way. I am so small. Why are you throwing it towards me/this far?" 

Kuanl is stunned hearing this and says "Uncle?."

Mishti is worried. Ishaan takes control of the situation by telling Pari she is a "shaithaan bache" and that he has a cousin whose name is also Ishaan, and Pari know he gets "chir" (annoyed) when she calls him "Ishaan Uncle" so she calls him that purposely when she's mad at him. He plays it off by calling Pari a naughty girl and they exchange daughter pairs (Kunal plays with Mishti and Ishaan with Pari).

Mauli is sitting next to Mishti, and on the other side is Ishaan (I.e. Mishti is the monkey in middle of her parents).

Mauli is peeling an orange and notices Ishaan and Mishti feeding each other and smiles with love. Ishaan then looks at Mauli (aankh micholi - yes and she looks down shy and eats her orange. Ishaan and Mauli aankh micholi continues and Ishaan blows her a kiss Embarrassed and again she looks down, eating her orange.

He pleads with Ishaan to take a photo, who although is uncomfortable, nods yes. Radhika/Dida and Mauli feel bad, watching Ishaan take a family picture of them.

Ishaan tells them to smile. The girls and Kunal say cheese and smile, but Mauli doesn't smile in the photo. as she is still looking at Ishaan. Her and Ishaan continue looking at one another, 

vinnas thumbnail

please mujhe maaf kr do. mujhe pata hai tum naraz ho.. kya kru ek baar aur sorry bolu..

LOLLOL

awww my innocent mauli...

haha. i loved this playful mauli.. 

iss wali smile ke lie bahut wait kia hai... this beautiful playful smile.. Day Dreaming

mujse naraz mat hua kro.. na hi mujhe daanta karo.. LOL ishaan... 

love these two..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

vinnas thumbnail

Misthi: Pari, truth or dare? 

Pari: Truth! 

Mauli in her mind: What if Pari says something she shouldn't because of the game? 

Mauli: Small kids don't pick truth, they pick dare.

ishaan: No, no, kids only pick dare, because they are daring

Pari: Okay, dare!

Kunal: C'mon Mishti, give Pari a dare. 

Mishti: Run three laps! 

Kunal: Saara khaana khatam hojaayega Pari ka. 

Mauli: Haan, she just ate. 

Pari: No, I will run! 

Pari runs three laps around the blanket. 

Kunal: Moving onto the next one. 

Bottle lands on Ishaan.

Kunal: Tell us, which do you want to choose? Truth or dare? 

Ishaan: Truth

(I think Mauli is a little surprised here, I mean the bgm made it sound dramatic.)

Kunal: Okay, but think about it, you'll have to say the truth. 

Ishaan just smiles

Kunal: Okay, lets ask you a question ... are you in love? Is there any person whom you love a lot? 

Ishaan: Haan, I love someone, koi hai jose mein bohot zyaada pyaar karta hoon. 

Mauli, Mumma, and Dida shocked. Kunal impressed. 

Kunal: Kya baat hai, at least through this game we found out you love someone, we'll have to meet your someone. Okay, moving on. 

They spin bottle and it lands on Mauli: 

Kunal: Mauli, now you're in trouble, what will you pick? 

Mauli smiles and raises eyebrows at the kids playfully. 

Mauli: Dare.

Misthi: You have to do ten squats. 

Mauli: Squats? 

Pari: No no, you have to do frog jumps. 

Mumma, Mauli, and Kunal laugh. 

Kunal: Are we in school that you're giving punishment? Let me think of one ... Mauli will kiss the person she loves the most.

Mishti, Pari, Mumma shocked. Mauli and Ishaan look at each other. 

Mauli: What kind of dare is this Kunal? There are kids here. 

Kunal: Mauli, you chose dare so you'll have to go through with it. 

Mauli: Kuch aur dedo.

Kunal: Complete karna padega Mauli, do it. 

Mauli in mind: Kya karoon, kaise sambhaloon. 

Ishaan looks away. Maulli goes and kisses both girls on the cheeks. 

Girls: Yay!

Kunal opens eyes and is surprised. Mauli and girls laugh. Ishaan gives a little half smile. 

Mauli: You told me to decide, so I decided. 

Ishaan looks down, Mauli looks uncomfortable, but smiles at k

Mishti: Chalo ab main bore horahi hoon cricket khelte hai. 

Next scene, everyone is playing cricket. Mishti is bowling, Dida is batting, Ishaan is wicketkeeper. Then Mauli is bowling and Ishaan is batting and Kunal is wicketkeeper.  At one point Kunal is bowling and Mishti is batting with Ishaan as wicketkeeper, etc. 

everyone is sitting on blanket to eat again. This time Pari is sitting beside Mishti, who is sitting beside Ishaan, who is sitting beside Mauli.

Mishti-Mumma are facing one another, and no one is facing IshaaLi. Mauli calls Ishaan and passes food to him, Ishaan takes hold of her hand under the plate and stares at her, Mauli is 

Mauli: Ishaan, kya kar rahe ho?

Mauli looks around to make sure no one is looking and pulls her hand away. IshaaLi look at each other and smile at each other. Day Dreaming 

Ishaan is leaning against a tree and watching them while Kunal and Dida are standing a little closer and off to the side and watching them. Ishaan looking very content as he watches them play. Kunal's eyes land on Ishaan and he is shocked to see him staring at the girls. Kunal looks back and forth between Ishaan and girls multiple times while intense bgm  is playing. 

Kunal in thoughts: Yeh Ishaan Mauli ko aise kyun dekh raha hai? 

Mumma: Today was a great day, and the girls were so happy! 

Mauli: You're right, we should go on these picnics often as we get time off from work and also get to spend time together as a family. 

Kunal:(Remembers Ishaan Love Stares)  Ishaan Khanna is so handsome, smart, well-settled, why doesn't he get remarried? Why doesn't he get settles? 

Everyone is surprised, Mauli looks sad. 

Kunal: Why are you guys getting so shocked, I know he's been married already and has two girls but at the picnic he confessed that he loves someone so what's the problem? He has two sweet girls and its not easy for a man to bring them up on his own. I think Ishaan should seriously think about getting married. Right, Mauli? What do you think about Ishaan Khanna's marriage?

Mauli had looked away while Kunal was talking so now she turns back to him. 

Mauli: Kunal ... we dont even know Ishaan Khanna that well. And how can I answer the question about whether or not he should get married. If you want to ask someone, ask Ishaan Khanna. 

Kunal: Hmm, I will ask Ishaan myself. 

Mauli looks a little worked up. 

Kunal: Lekin tum itni chhoti si baat par itna irritate kyun ho rahi ho? 

Mauli: Arre, kahaan irritate ho rahi hoon? I think I'm tired, plus I have many surgeries tomorrow so I should go and sleep. Good night!

Mumma and Dida: Good night! 

Kunal in thoughts: She was fine just now, what did I say that made her so upset?

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

Next scene, at Ishaan's house. Ishaan is tucking the girls into bed and tells them to sleep. All say good night to each other. After he leaves they get up.

Misthi: Pari, popsie left, take out your phone quick! 

Pari takes her phone out from behind the pillows. The girls start looking at stuff on the phone (I think pictures or a video). 

Pari: Look at how Dida is pulling Buddy's ears!

Mishti: Talk quietly, what if popsie shows up? 

The girls laugh at whatever they're looking at. Ishaan comes in and grabs the phone from their hands. 

Ishaan: Wow, you sent popsie away and are doing masti here by yourself, not good! I was to do masti too, I also want to look at pics. 

They all look at pics from the wedding, and Pari's dialogue from the promo comes up. 

Pari: Dekho, Dida, Radhika Dadi, Buddy, Mauli Aunty, main, tum, big family na?

Mishti: Hmm, big family. 

Pari: I love them, kitne perfect family hai na? 

Mishti just nods. 

Pari: Today was the best day for me. Mauli Aunty, Dadi, Dida, they're all so nice, right? 

Mishti looks at Ishaan, they both are sad (Aww, my poor babies Broken Heart).

Ishaan: C'mon kids go to bed. 

He tucks them in again. 

Next scene, Ishaan sitting in the living room thinking about what Pari said and contemplating the events of the picnic where everyone was having fun. Mishti comes out. 

Mishti: Popsie!

Ishaan: What happened beta, neend nahi aarahi, do your legs hurt? Do you want something? 

Mishti: Agar aapko kuch dukh hai toh usse andar mat rakho popsie, nahi to woh our batt jaayega. Share karo aur usko aadha karo. 

Ishaan looks at her sadly.

Mishti: Sorry popsie. 

Ishaan: Kya share karoon mere sona?

Mishti: Pari ki woh perfect family waali baat aapko buri lagi? Aaphi mere popsie ho aur aaphi mere popsie humesha rahoge, mere liye aap sabse important ho popsie. (AWWW MERA BACHA, what a cutie Hug)

Ishaan looks at Mishti emotionally, and they hug each other. Ishaan smiles and caresses her cheek. 

Ishaan: Kab mera chota sa bacha samajdaar hogaya. 

He takes Mishti into his lap. 

Ishaan: Beta, you are important for me, aur main jaanta hoon Mishti beta ki aap mujhe apne popsie maante ho. Lekin jo Dr. Kunal hai, woh aapke real papa hai, aur beta agar kalko aap unko choose karogi na, toh I swear much bura nahi lagega. Jitna bhi pyaar main aapse abhi karta hoon na, utna hi pyaar main aapse karta rahunga, balki, sse kahin zyaada. Mere liye sabse zyaada important hai ki aap khush raho, aapki mumma khush rahe. Agar aap dono khush, toh main chi khush. (CryCry haaye)

Mishti rests her head on Ishaan's shoulder. 

---

I posted the previous scene in hindi because i didn't want the emotion to be lost in translation, such a sweet scene, you guys should watch it.  โœŠ๐Ÿ’žโœŠ๐Ÿ’ž

Morning ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€Cake Parcel ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…

Mauli opens the box and inside there's a sticky note which says "Thank you!! From: Mishti, Pari, Ishaan." She takes off the sticky and smiles at it super happily. Mauli reads it out loud and shows it to everyone. Mumma smiles and Mauli keeps smiling brightly. Kunal gets tensed and looks at the note trying to analyze it. 

Kunal: Why would Ishaan have sent it? 

Mauli: We all went to the picnic yesterday on his saying and his daughters must have had fun that's why he must have sent it. And that's so sweet of him. 

Radhika agrees. Dida says lets eat cake. Pramilla brings the cake and Mauli cuts it and serves it to everyone. Dida really enjoys the cake, Kunal is pissed off and looks at Mauli angrily. 

Kunal: Mauli this is your favourite flavour, chocolate mint and this isn't readily available at any cake store, it has to be specially ordered. 

Mauli, Mumma, Dida are tensed. Episode ends on Mauli's face.

vinnas thumbnail

Pari is explaining to Mishti that she will act sad, and that Mishti must comfort her how Buddy does. Mishti agrees. 

Pari (while acting): "Buddy, mujhe mama ki yaad are hai.."

Mishti: "Uffoo sweetheart, chalu hum ice cream khathe hain."

Pari grabs her cheeks in sheer disappointment.

Pari: "Uffoo Mishti. I just told you to talk like Buddy. 'Beta Mama ko kyun miss kare hu? Mama tho hamesha tumhare paas he rehte hai.' This is what you were supposed to say. Tum na sub garbar kardethe hu Mishti."

Mishti: "Uffoo, sorry. Okay, okay, let's try again. Now I will act exactly like Dr. Kunal."

Pari asks her to promise and Mishti does.

Meanwhile Ishaan walks up to them and asks the "little jokers" what "masti" they are up to. Mishti tells him that are preparing a script for "Pari ke Papa" so her soon remembers everything. Ishaan tells them that they both were stopped from partaking in all of this.

Pari tells him that Mauli Aunty herself has told them to do this.

Pari: "Such mein, cross my heart."

Ishaan tells them if Mauli told them, then its fine. He tells them, if their script is ready, they should leave, otherwise they will be late.

Mishti: "Okay, hum yun gae aur yun ae."

mauli says she is hungry, and adds that Ishaan is a good chef.  Kunal says he will not eat anything made by Ishaan ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚

Kunal: "Mera peit bhalay kharab hu na hu, Ishaan ki nazar zaroor kharab hai."๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Mauli stunned, Kunal angry.

Mauli: "What?"

Kunal: "Yes, at the picnic he was looking at you as if...choru, I don't want to talk about this."

Mauli: "Come on Kunal, really?"

Kunal: "Yes, really. Mauli mein aik mard hu aur aik mard ki nazar ache tareeke se pechanta hai. Wo tumhe ase dekhra tha jaise..."

Mauli: "Jaise..."

Kunal: "Jaise tumse pyar kartha hu."

Ishaan's car

Pari is telling Mishti that today, when they meet Buddy, he will remember everything. Ishaan is listening to them and smiling. Mishti tells Pari not to cry in all her joy ("Please, ro math dena khushi se.) otherwise her dress will be ruined (Loled).

Pari: "Why would I cry? I will hug Buddy in joy."

Mishti and Pari make a bet over if Pari will cry, and the loser will have to give their ice to the winner๐Ÿ˜‚

The girls continue bickering.

Pari: "Done, tumhari ice cream meri."

Mishti: "Teri ice cream, tho idhar la la la laaa." (ROFL ROFL)

Pari: "Teri ice cream tu idhar la laaa."

Ishaan smiles listening to this and his phone rings. Pari asks Ishaan if it is Mauli Aunty's call and the girls wonder if they are running late. Pari hopes they aren't. 

On the other side, Mauli apologizes saying they cannot make it to dinner. Ishaan asks what's wrong, Mauli says what should she tell him, it's very strange, and they cannot make it. As she is about to explain to him, Kunal watches Mauli talk on the phone. She notices him and gets formal with Ishaan saying "Mein ap se kehre hu na Ishaan, hum log nae a paege kyun ki na, Kunal is not feeling well. He's feeling very tired also and wants to rest. So sorry and please continue your dinner plans. Sorry, bye."

Kunal asks Mauli if she cancelled and she nods. He says good, he is glad. He says he does not care what Ishaan thinks, and he never wants to see Ishaan's face again.

Mauli says to herself: "God patha nae Ishaan kya sochra hoga. Thek se use baat bhi nae kar pae. Explain bhi nae kar pae."

Meanwhile in the car, the girls ask Ishaan what's wrong, and what Mauli said. They if Mauli/Kunal are coming for dinner. Ishaan apologizes to them and tells them Mauli/Buddy cannot make it to dinner. Pari starts crying and Mishti asks her Popsy why did this happen last minute. Pari says Mauli Aunty told her to help in getting Buddy's memory back, so she tells Ishaan to go to their house. "Aj Buddy se milna hi milna hai." Mishti wonders how they can cancel last minute and says its wrong. She hops from the back seat to the front seat (uff, such haq with her Popsy and his car). She says that Mama and Dr. Kunal are bad for cancelling at the last minute.

Ishaan tells Mishti not to speak like that. Ishaan notices Pari crying, so he wipes her tears and tells her not to cry, especially in such a pretty dress. Pari asks Ishaan if Buddy is mad at her and he tells her it is nothing of the sort and perhaps they were busy. Mishti tells her Popsy to go home, since their mood is kharab now. Ishaan says what about him? What has he done wrong? He says their Buddy can't make it, but at least them 3 can go to dinner. He tries to convince the girls but they are too down and refuse. He tells them he feels like eating pizza, chocolate mud pie and hot chocolate fudge. He tries to cheer up the girls by telling them that once Buddy is fine, they can show him the skit then, and Pari will get her Buddy and Mishti will get her Mama. The girls still refuse, so he winks at Mishti to help him and make Pari agree.

Mishti (to Pari): "Pari, let's show them. We can do masti without Mama and Dr. Kunal, because we have Popsy. Let's show them."

Ishaan tells Pari to agree, else he will cry.

Mishti: "Pari, Popsy ka heart break hojaega. Jaldi ish bol na."

Ishaan fake cries by rubbing his eyes (so cute, Lol). Finally Pari agrees.

Ishaan asks the girls what they want, and Pari tells him to order anything. Mishti tries to cheer her up by showing her ice cream and asks if she wants a burger. Again Pari tells them to order whatever they'd like. Mishti asks her if she's not hungry? Pari tells her she isn't and she just wants to meet with her Buddy.

Meanwhile, Kunal comes in holding Mauli's hand and pulls out the chair for her to sit. Mauli is visibly not happy. Kunal tells her to look at the menu.

Pari sees them and gets excited. She asks Pari to pinch her (to see if she's dreaming). She tells Mishti that her Buddy is there and to look. Mishti and Ishaan also look over at them. Pari then tells Mishti they should approach Mauli/Kunal so the girls get up and run over as Ishaan tries to call out to them to stop them.

They approach Mauli/Kunal's table. Pari waves to Kunal saying "Buddy!" Mishti also says "Dr. Kunal!" Kunal looks at them shocked, as does Mauli.

Mauli: "Hi, tum donu yahan?"

Pari: "Ap donu humein dhundte ve agay na? Mauli Aunty chalu na, hum akele nae hain."

Mishti: "Popsy bhi saath mein hain." She points to Ishaan who waves at Mauli. Kunal awkwardly smiles back and Mauli waves back with a genuine smile.

Pari makes him promise and he promises. Mauli smiles hearing this and looks at the girls, who run back to their table.

Pari tells Ishaan that her and Mishti are going to the washroom. 

Pari and Mishti go to the side, and Mishti tells Pari she hopes that she doesn't forget anything (regarding their skit). Pari tells her she is doing everything correctly, that she has to make Buddy remember everything today, and that she is ready. Mishti then asks Pari why they (Mauli/Kunal) aren't coming to their table though? Pari tells Mishti they should go practice? (She mumbled, so I couldn't make out what she said)

Ishaan hears Kunal arguing with Mauli. Mauli tells him it's not right to leave as Kunal promised the girls he will join their table (and they went to the bathroom to practice the skit). Anyways, Ishaan overhears they and intervenes and says hello to Kunal and asks him how he's feeling now (his tabiyat since Mauli had said on the phone when she cancelled that he didn't feel well). That's when he drags Mauli out, she says "ouch", Ishaan asks her directly if she's okay, the whole "dosru ki biwi de dor rahu" dialogue comes and Kunal does indeed push Ishaan even though Ishaan is silent and didn't do anything to provoke Kunal. Mauli calls out to Ishaan when he gets pushed but then Kunal drags Mauli out of the restaurant forcibly, while she looks back at Ishaan the whole time.

He goes back to sit at the table and is sad. The girls run over and sit down. He fake smiles at them. Pari asks him where Buddy is and Mishti asks where her Mama is.  Pari asks why they didn't join. Ishaan says: "I'm sorry sweethearts. But they had to leave due to an urgent matter. Don't worry, let us enjoy. Let's eat huh?"

Pari says but Buddy promised, and he doesn't break his promises. Mishti says her Mama doesn't break promises either. Ishaan tells them not to be disheartened and reminds them that Mauli/Kunal are Doctors so they had to leave due to an urgent matter. He says he is with them at least, and he is really hungry.  He tells them that their pizza has arrived and says excitedly "Yummy, yummy Pizza!" and puts a slice on their plates.

Ishaan: "Yummy, yummy Pizza, with lots of cheese, Mmm. Please bacha, khalu, warna I'm hungry and I'll eat it."

Pari refuses saying she is not hungry, as does Mishti. Ishaan tells them he knows they are disappointed but pleads with them to eat one slice, for his sake. Pari says she just wants her Buddy, and Mishti says she wants her Mama. Ishaan tells them "Aj manjao please." Pari says she doesn't want any of this and Mishti asks her Popsy please try to understand. Ishaan says he does understand, he too is not hungry, and says they will leave.

At night, Mauli is awake in bed, while Kunal is asleep. Mauli gets up gently, so as not to wake Kunal. She grabs her phone and goes to the balcony and calls Ishaan. Ishaan is lying in bed with phone in hand, waiting for Mauli's call and instantly answers.

Ishaan: "Hello. Haan Mauli, are you okay? I was worried about you. For so long I was waiting for your call. Sub thek hai na?"

Mauli: "Relax, relax Ishaan, Kunal was awake that is why I wasn't able to call."

Ishaan: "Koi baat nae Mauli. But tell me, what suddenly happened to Kunal? Why did he react like that in the restaurant?"

Mauli: "Ishaan, actually at the picnic, Kunal sensed your feelings. He thinks ke tum uski biwi per nazar dalre hu. That is why he doesn't want to meet with you or the kids. That is also why we cancelled the dinner plans. But unfortunately we ended up at the same restaurant where you all were. And what happened, happened/you already know."

Ishaan: "I'm really sorry Mauli. I should have kept a distance from you. But I wasn't about to control myself after seeing how Kunal was speaking to you. He was aggressive, so I came in the middle, I'm sorry."

Mauli: "I understand, I understand, Ishaan. Kunal was behaving very aggressively. He has gotten very possessive. All three of us are stuck in our respective places. Kunal doesn't even know what is going on. You know what is going on, yet are still unable to do something about it, and me, me I was standing there watching you get insulted but was still unable to do something, I am sorry Ishaan."

Ishaan: "Mauli, please don't be sorry. Yaar I am not worried about myself. I am worried about the kids. You left without telling them. They got so sad and didn't even eat anything. You know Mauli, I feel so helpless. Donu bachu ko dekhe, I am realizing that, unhe tum donu chahiye, apne parents chahiye, family chahiye, mein nae."

Mauli: "Ishaan, what are you saying?" Ishaan cries and wipes his tears (ugh, this broke my heart).

Mauli continues: "Tum ne tho un donu ko subse zada samhala hai, and I know if they didn't eat dinner, that means you didn't eat either."

Ishaan: "Yeh sub choru Mauli, tell me how you will meet with the kids now? Mujhse kaise miluge?"

Mauli: "Ishaan ab mujhe aik aik kadam soch samajhkar uthana parega, I have to be very careful. You know Kunal has given me an order to never meet with Pari and Mishti. But please don't take tension and don't tell the kids at all, they will be very upset." 

Ishaan: "Don't worry Mauli, I understand. I won't say anything to the kids. Lekin tumhe tho bol saktha hu na? I really miss you, yaar." BGM plays, Ishaan cries."Mujhe acha nae lagra yaar." (Okay, honestly, love Mauli, but she is dropping the ball now).

Mauli: "I understand Ishaan tumhe kaisa lagra hai." Ishaan wipes his tears. "Lekin buhs yeh kuch deir ki baat hai, I just hope and pray ke iss chez ka jaldi se koe solution nikle. Sub thek hojaega." Ishaan nods. 

Mauli in the Parking Lot

Mauli calls Ishaan.

Mauli: "Hi Ishaan, Good Morning!"

Ishaan: "Good Morning, Mauli.

Mauli: "Acha Ishaan, I was thinking, could you drop Pari and Mishti at the clinic today? Both are very upset, so I was thinking about having lunch with them. If I spend time with them, even my tension will be decreased."

Ishaan (BGM Plays): "Only Mishti and Pari? Bhae, what about me? Thora bhot concern mere liye bhi dikhadu. I am missing you too. I'm going nuts over you."

Mauli smiles shyly/blushes.

Ishaan continues: "Should I do one thing, and also come along with those two?"

Mauli: "Acha tho matlab, teen teen bachu ke saath lunch karna parega mujhe? Do chotay bache aur aik bara bacha. Hmmm, thek hai tum bhi ajao. Tumhari bhi khabar leti hu." Both smile and laugh. 

Ishaan: "Thek hai."

Mauli: "See you, bye." (Her smile was everything here. She is totes in love) EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Ishaan: "Bye."

vinnas thumbnail

Pari tells Mishti that Sweety Aunty was right in what she said. Mishti says they didn't think about Popsy. Mishti says just like they both miss their Mom's, Popsy must be missing his too. Pari says they are kids, what can they do? Mishti says they can leave. "Itna tho karsakthe hain na?" The both hold hands and plan to leave. 

Mishti: "Lekin Pari, where will we go?" (So they were not planning on going to the Malhotra house).

Pari: "Dekthe hain kya hotha hai, kuch tho hu hi jaega. For now, lets leave here." 

Sweety watches them leave the apartment and is relieved.

Sweety: "Jae tho jae mere bala se. Pura khandaan jaise chipak hi gaya hai mere veere se. Bechara mera veera. Patha nae kahan pargaya hai enke chakkar mein. Masi ka tho, bechari ka ro ro ke bura haal sa hogya hai. Huh..."

Meanwhile, in the car, Mauli calls Ishaan and wishes him a good morning (so happily too, ufff, how adorbs Embarrassed). She tells him she went to the mandir and is heading towards the clinic.

Meanwhile, the girls are shown, holding hands, and roaming the streets.

Next Scene (Side note, MauHaan are wearing the same clothes from Aditi's IG story from Monday/Tuesday, whose cap Vinnas posted):

Mauli arrives at her clinic, gets out of her car and Ishaan catches her in the parking lot. 

Mauli: "Ishaan, tum yahan? What a pleasant surprise!"

Ishaan: "I had to surprise you, Ms. Busy Bee."

Mauli laughs.

Ishaan: "Waise bhi, tumhara aashiq jo tehra." Mauli laughs again. 

Meanwhile, Kunal is shown driving to clinic and the girls are shown roaming the streets.

Back to Ishaan/Mauli (BGM Plays)

Ishaan: "I've done all the research. All your patients are 'meharbaan' on me. They told me that I should take you out on a lunch date. 'She works so hard and takes care of us, so why don't you take care of her?' (what the patients told Ishaan, according to him LOL). 

Ishaan continues: "Let's do one thing, it's been many days, so let's go on a lunch date."

Mauli: "But Ishaan wo..."

Ishaan: "Mauli please, don't refuse. Kaafi dinu se, we have not spent time together. Please? Chale?" 

Mauli: "Hmmm..okay!"

*They get into the same car, Mauli just came in...except she came with a driver...and now Ishaan is driving that car...I had to insert this detail because I love finding obvious bloopers*

Anyways, as MauHaan are getting into the car, Kunal is shown to be talking to the clinic security guard, in the parking lot. He doesn't notice them, but the suspense music here is unreal LOL. 

MauHaan drive off as Kunal parks his car. They drive right past him.

Next scene:

The girls are still roaming the streets and apparently passing up Mauli's clinic parking lot. Kunal notices them. While they are walking, they almost get hit by a car, so Kunal runs in and saves them(okay, this was nice of Kunal, )

Ishaan's Apartment

MauHaan enter the apartment and Mauli calls out for the girls.  She asks Ishaan where they must be. She looks around for them and asks Ishaan where they are. He says they must be in their room with headphones on and listening to music, and that is why they can't hear Mauli calling out to them. Mauli goes to their room and comes back telling Ishaan they aren't inside either and asks him where they are. He says they must be out with the Maid/Nanny who probably took them to the park (Answers your question Sanchi! But like what Nanny, we haven't seen a Nanny. I guess she wasn't in the budget. But apparently Sweety was for a whole 3-4 minutes too Dead)

While Ishaan is calling the invisibleMaid/Nanny LOL, the bell rings. Ishaan thinks it must be the invisible Maid/Nanny, and tells Mauli, they must have come. He opens the door and sees an angry Kunal. "Dr. Kunal..." Scene ends with a worried Mauli.

vinnas thumbnail

Ishaan:

Na jiya zindagi ek pal bhi

Tujhse hoke judaa sun zara

Mauli:

Bin tere mujhse naraaz tha dil

Tu mila hai toh hai keh raha

Ishaan:

Main toh tere rang mein rang chuka hoon, Bas tera ban chuka hoon

Mera mujhme kuch nahi sab tera

Mauli:

Main toh tere dhang mein dhal chuki hoon, Bas teri ban chuki hoon

Mera mujhme kuch nahi
Sab tera, sab tera, sab tera, sab tera

Ishaan:

Phir dil ke raaston pe, Teri aahat jo hui

Har dhadkan jashan mein hai, Yeh inaayat jo hui 

Mauli:

Main toh tujhe milke jee uthi hoon, Teri dhadkan mein chhupi hoon

Mera mujhme kuch nahin

Mauli:

Jis pal tu saath mere, Uss pal mein zindagi hai

Tujhe paake paaya sab kuch, Koi khwahish ab nahi hai 

Ishaan:

Main toh bas tujhse hi bana hoon, Tere bin main bejawah hoon

Mera mujhe kuch bhi nahi

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

vinnas thumbnail

Mauli who is standing behind Ishaan, quickly hides behind the door.

Kunal yells at Ishaan asking him how he can leave both the girls out alone on the road, and says "Wo tho acha hua ke donu mujhe dikhgae." The girls look scared.

Kunal continues: "They were crossing the road, without looking to both sides. Ishaan, anything could have happened to them today, they could have had an accident, you have to be careful about this."

Kunal slams the door back while saying this, and Ishaan quickly holds it, so that his Mauli doesn't get hit/hurt. 

Ishaan: "I'm sorry Dr. Kunal but these kids left the house without telling anyone. I wasn't at the house at that time."

Kunal: "Well if you weren't at home, you could have left them under the care of someone else. What kind of absurd excuse is this? Ishaan, if you are their father, their safety and looking after them is your responsibility. Please try to understand this." Ishaan looks annoyed.

Kunal: "Yeh lo samhalo enko, aur ainda se please dehan rakhna."

Ishaan: "Yeah, I'm sorry, and I understand. Chalu aao bachu."

As soon as Kunal leaves, Ishaan asks Mauli "tumhe lage tho nae? (Ufff, how sweet Day Dreaming).

Mauli brings the girls to her and makes them stand in front of her. 

Mauli: "Where did you two go? Come on, tell me, where did you go, why did you go?"

Pari tells Mishti to tell Mauli, Misthi tells Pari since it was her idea she should tell. They go back and forth.

Mauli: "Oh God girls, please stop it. We are asking where you went, so tell us. Come on."

Pari: "Mauli Aunty, Mauli Aunty, Sweety aunty came to our house and she told us that Ishaan Uncle's Mama, left Ishaan Uncle, because of us."

Mauli and Ishaan look at one another.

Pari continues: "Hum donu ko unhone bhot daanta. Humein laga hum Ishaan Uncle ko such mein bhot pareshaan karthe hain. Isse liye hum yahan se chale gae, thakkay hum Ishaan Uncle ko aur na parehsaan kar sakhe." Ishaan looks upset (at Sweety).

Ishaan: "Beta, you two are so sweet. Do you think you could pareshaan' me? Nae na?" 

The girls nod. BGM plays.

Ishaan: "Aur haan, don't ever listen to Sweety Aunty. Maa didn't leave because of you two. She had some work in Delhi, that is why she left, okay?"

Mauli: "Mishti, Pari, how could you both think this? Ishaan loves you so much and takes care of you so much. Please don't think like this. Now, come on promise, that in the future you won't ever do this again, come on, promise me."

The girls promise.

Mauli: "Good girls."

The girls Kaan pakad and apologize to Mauli/Ishaan. Ishaan tells them it's okay and tells them to go freshen up.

Ishaan to Mauli: "I'm really sorry Mauli, because of me the kids..."

Mauli: "Ishaan, it isn't your fault, why are you apologizing? You're the one who takes such good care of them. But you know what, I think I should leave now. If Kunal realizes that I'm neither at home or the clinic, then there will be a big problem."

Ishaan: "Please, stay a bit longer na."

Mauli smiles: "Kul pakka aonge."

Ishaan: "Kul pakka aoge na?"

Mauli: "Of course aoge, and we will spend the whole day together, because tomorrow is Ishaan Mauli Srivastav's birthday. What gift do you want, tell me." BGM plays. 

Ishaan: "Mauli Ishaan Khanna, mujhe buhs tumhara saath chahiye."

Mauli: "Wo tho milega hi, lekin saath mein gift kya chahiye?"

Ishaan: "If you insist.."

Mauli: "I insist..."

Ishaan: "Bring a shirt..."

Mauli: "Shirt..color?"

Ishaan: "Umm...Blue"

Mauli: "Blue...okay with a matching blazer and tie?"

Ishaan: "Kuch nae, buhs tum"

Mauli: "Okay done. So tomorrow me, you, and your blue shirt will spend time together. And also with Mishti and Pari, hmmm"

Ishaan: "Bye, don't be late"

Mauli: "Bye, see you"

Ishaan smiles as Mauli leaves.

Side Note: Mauli was very PDA with Ishaan today, she kept putting her hands on his shoulders, like whoa, yeh hamari Mauli hai kya?!?! Nae, hamari nae, Ishaan ki hu chukki hai 

Mauli comes into her room with the gift bag and takes the present out. "I hope Ishaan likes this." She hides it in the closet...Mauli smiles with love๐Ÿ˜†

Next Morning:

Mauli is wishing Ishaan a Happy Birthday/God bless you. Ishaan thanks her. Mauli says she will quickly make an excuse and leave the house, so that they can spend the whole day together.

Ishaan: "If you're with me, this will be the best birthday of my life." Mauli smiles. Ishaan continues: "Acha tell me, did you buy my gift? Because I have a return gift, bhae."

Mauli: "Of course I bought it.. (The way Aditi said this dialogue was super cute)"And I'm sure you will like it a lot.

Ishaan: "I'm also sure, that you will also like your..." 

Kunal comes calling out to Mauli so she hangs up. 

Ishaan looks at his phone disheartened๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Mauli thinks to herself that they all (Kunal included) can celebrate Ishaan's birthday together, "And that way I won't have to make an excuse/lie." 

Ishaan's Apartment

The girls run up to Ishaan and Mishti tells him he's the best and hugs him. Pari also joins in on the hug.

Ishaan thanks his "babies." Pari then wishes her Ishaan Uncle and he thanks "Pari beta.

Meanwhile, Ishaan's phone rings and it says 'Kunal'.

Pari notices/picks up the phone and tells Ishaan that her Buddy is calling. She answers it and says "Hello Buddy!" Kunal ask Pari how she is, she says she is fine. He asks Pari to hand her Papa the phone as he has to speak to him. Kunal is on speaker.

Ishaan takes the phone: "Hi... Hi Dr. Kunal.."

Kunal: "Hi Ishaan"

Ishaan: "Dr. Kunal, I'm really sorry about yesterday. I should not have interfered between you two" (referring to the restaurant argument between Mauli/Kunal).

Kunal: "I'm also extremely sorry for that. Ishaan, wo mein, I yelled at the kids a lot. And I really want to make up for that. So can we spend the day together? Some where outside?"

The girls are very excited and say "Yay" Pari adds "Hum log bhar ghumne jaege."

Mauli smiles.

Ishaan: "Yeah, of course..." (He legit seems hurt. Gawd Mauli. .

Kunal: "That's great. So do one thing, drop the kids in the park.. In the evening Mauli and I will drop them back off at home. Does that sound okay to you?"

Ishaan looks at the kids and how happy they are and says "Yeah, of course Dr. Kunal"

Kunal says he will see him soon and says bye/hangs up. Now Mauli realizes her blunder that she has made. 

Kunal tells Mauli he will be ready in ten minutes and they will then leave. He leaves get dressed.

Mauli says to herself: "God, what should I tell Ishaan now?"

Meanwhile Pari is super excited about hanging with her Buddy, while Ishaan has a forced/hurt smile.

Popsy ki princess feels bad and says: "Popsy, if we go out with Dr. Kunal, then how will we celebrate your birthday?"

Ishaan smiles his Mishti not to worry. He tells her to go with Dr. Kunal for now and then in the evening they will celebrate his birthday. Mishti yells "Yay" in response. He then asks for hug, but is visibly sad/hurt.

Side note: Mishti, please yaar, apne brain apne Mama ko udhaar dedu bache.

The gift box, with Ishaan's shirt falls on the floor.

Meanwhile Mauli is on the phone apologizing to Ishaan, telling him that Kunal all of a sudden made plans with the kid and she was unable to say anything. She apologizes and tells him, tells him she will see him tonight, and will also gift him his gift then. She is obviously really ashamed 

The card with "To Ishaan has fallen on the floor. Kunal is happy thinking Mauli brought a gift for him, and opens it. He is happy seeing the shirt.