Ishaan--- Haaye ❤️yeh Smile 😛Sardi ki Dhoop Jaisa Phigalgayi 😛

Heart

In Gift Shop😍😍 Ishaan 💗💗 Teasing Mauli😍😍

Embarrassed

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

MauHaan👍🏼👍🏼 in Hard Times⭐️ Mauli❤️Resting /Taking Ishaan❤️ Shoulder 🤗 - The Time K Shot 

MauHaan❤️Always In Support Family ⭐️

Mauli Struggles 😮Ishaan becomes Her Strength 😍😍 Her Shoulder 💕💕💝💝

vinnas thumbnail

OMG OMG OMG IT IS THE HALDI CEREMONY FROM IG. Ishaan's house is decorated in lights and all.

Sandhya talking to guests. Ishaan walks out in his pink dapper kurtha and smiles at Sandhya who smiles back at him. She is also wearing pink.

HERE COMES THE BRIDE MAULI in pink. Sandhya smiles at her, she smiles back. Sweety comes and says that they need to be careful when applying haldi to Mauli because: "Agar rang zada nikhar gaya na tho mera veera latoo hojaega. Buhs uske agay peche ghoomtha rehjaega bechara." Sandhya laughing, Ishaan smiling shyly, Mauli uncomfortable from Sweety's presence at first but manages to have a genuine smile at end.

Sandhya tells them to stop joking and not bother her daughter-in-law. Ishaan looking shyly at Mauli. Sandhya takes them to begin rasm.

Sandhya applies haldi to Mauli's face and hands. Mauli has a genuine happy smile. Sandhya then applies haldi to her feet and says: "Mauli, from today, Ishaan, this house, and our whole parivaar is yours." Mauli smiles, Ishaan looks love struck staring at Mauli. Sandhya continues to tell Mauli to keep the house tied with her goodness, honesty and jataan. Mauli smiles and looks at Ishaan. Mishti is sitting there smiling. Sandhya looks at Mishti and says to Mauli: "Misthi is ghar ki mishri aur tum is ghar ka kesar." Ishaan and Mauli  both looking down and smiling.

Ishaan's house I LOVE THESE WEDDING CEREMONY SCENES

Dhol wala playing dhol, everyone dancing. Ishaan Mauli looking at Sandhya dancing and they are laughing/smiling (They look adorbs, mein sadqe jawaan). Close ups of Sandhya and Sweety dancing.  Mauli smiling and looking at them. Close up of Mishti dancing. Ishaan-Mauli looking and smiling. Mauli looks at Ishaan and back at them dancing.

https://twitter.com/chanduuvinna/status/1145593414823493632 💓💓💓 

Mauli has constantly been giving Ishaan cute smiles throughout the ceremony showing that she is happy...Mauli  has made promises to Ishaan to leave her past behind her. 

vinnas thumbnail

Ishaan (our hero): " I will take care of them two."

Everyone turns to see Ishaan shocked. Ishaan holding both of their hands (so so cute).

Ishaan: "From today, Pari and Mishti are my responsibility." (Side note: Mauli better marry Ishaan. He is just too good. So much love. ❤️

Mauli apologizes to Ishaan for leaving the mehndi in the middle and says she didn't want to. She seems legit remorseful and ashamed. Ishaan hugs her. Both cry/teary eyed (Side note: I'm dead guys).❤️she was just overwhelmed. When Ishaan hugged her, she didn't hug back but was tearing up/crying.😍😍

Ishaan tells Mauli to relax and that Pari has told him everything about Kunal's partial memory loss. He tells her he understands her. He said he wishes it had not happened during their wedding functions and he wishes she didn't leave the mehndi. "Patha hai meri jaan nikal gae thi.😭🤗 Mauli you did what every kind human should do for the sake of humanity."👍🏼

Ishaan: "Maa, Dida, I know I am not a Dr.,  but I realize Kunal is suffering from partial memory loss. And we should not take this lightly. If he gets any shock right now, his condition will worsen. We need to keep him in the situation that he was in 6 years ago

Dida/Radhika smiling/crying and thankful for Ishaan.

Mauli: "Ishaan what are you saying, this is not possible. It is wrong to talk about something which cannot be done. How can I do this? I cannot do this. Kunal thinks everything is fine between us. But it's not like that. It took me 6 years to get over what happened to me, I don't want to go back to that point. Kunal has forgotten, but I have not."

Pari, pleads and begs Mauli  only Mauli can help, etc.

Mauli looks at Ishaan.

Mauli says: "Bache (so cute), please try and understand, I cannot live with your buddy."

Mishti tells Pari to stop crying and that her mom will fix everything and her buddy will soon recognize them both. She pleads to Mauli on Pari's behalf, saying if she doesn't help Pari, Pari will be left alone.

Ishaan takes Mauli aside (he holds her hand) to talk to her💑

Mauli tells Ishaan she cannot do this, it is not possible for many reasons. They are getting married, what will Sandhya say,  and what about everyone else? And even if they manage to convince everyone else, she doesn't want to hurt Ishaan (she's falling for him guys, I see it).

Ishaan tells her to relax and reminds her she's a Dr. He says he doesn't want Kunal's wife, but Dr. Mauli to fix him. He says he will talk to Sandhya and will make sure they get married. He tells her not to think about everyone else and just to think about Pari/Radhika and Dida. He says if there was any other option, he would never ask her to do this.

Ishaan says he knows it is difficult for Mauli and he confesses it is difficult for him too, seeing her with Kunal (He bows his head when saying this and Mauli looking at him so lovingly.). He ends with saying he will take care of himself (his feelings) and they both look at Pari-Mishti.

Mauli says there is no certainty to know when Kunal will be okay/how long this will take. Ishaan says let us start from here and see where it goes (cute BGM plays. OMG I am dead with Mauhaan today. Mardala, kasam se. ). He puts his hand on her cheeks and kisses her forehead. He tells her he trusts her, she nods they hold hands and walk back in.

Ishaan standing and protecting them (I love Ishaan so much ya'll). Ishaan tells Sandhya Mishti-Pari will stay with them and sends them to change/get ready for dinner. He tells Mishti to show Pari her room.

Sandhya: "Kis mitti ka bana hai tu? This is not love, it is pagalpun. You have gone mad in Mauli's love. 

vinnas thumbnail

ISHAAAN!! Can I love this guy any more? He told his mother off! He didn't tolerate her blackmailing bs for a second! Loved the reasoning he used for that - "Mishti & Pari have nowhere to go, but you do." Damn right dude! He was sorry for hurting his mother, but he was firm and didn't let Sandhya hurt those 2 kids. 

Ishaan asks her what condition she is talking about? He says he now understands what Sandhya asked. He is irritated.

Sandhya says she did nothing wrong, and she did it for Ishaan so she can be his wife and focus on him and not be wrapped up in her old life.

He tells her that because of her condition, Mauli was avoiding him and broke off the engagement. He says he was devastated when Mauli would avoid him and asks Sandhya how she could do that to her own son?

Sandhya says she did nothing wrong. She tells him to take Mishti-Pari back and as long as she is there, the girls cannot stay there. She says either she will stay in the house or Kunal and Mauli's daughters. And if he doesn't listen, she will leave the house .

Ishaan tells her that right now she is quite angry and he feels she should go to Delhi for a few days, and says he will book her tickets. Sweety shocked. Sandhya shocked and crying.

Ishaan says he is sorry, but he knows that if the girls stay there, Sandhya ka "dil jalega." He continues mentioning how the girls for now, don't have a home.sandhya leaves. 

Next Morning 😀

Girls banging on their plates that they are hungry "Bhook lagi hai Khana do." Ishaan in an apron and chefs hat making a fool of himself while making pancakes (super cute scene Must watch). Girls laughing at him.  He drops a pancake on the ground and burns his hand picking it up, as the girls laugh. He tells them not to laugh, as this is the secret recipe to make the pancakes tasty (Lol). He then serves them pancakes with a smiley face. Mishti gets sad seeing this. He asks her what is wrong and if she doesn't like it, he will cook her something else. Mishti says she misses Mauli very much as Mauli would pack her tiffin with a smiley face. Pari tells Mishti not to be sad as her Mom must be missing her too, and to the contrary, her Buddy doesn't even recognize her or miss her at all. She says even if Buddy forgot her, she is still missing him. Ishaan picks up and tells her "Princess, subah subah no crying" and kisses her and tells the girls to cheer up and he will take them to see Mauli after school. He makes sure they finish breakfast, gets them ready for school and sees them off. 

Mauli calls and she asks how the kids are and if they slept well or not and she asks to talk to them. Ishaan tells her the girls are well and they just left for school. He tells her not to worry, and tells her that Mishti is missing her a lot. Mauli feels bad for calling too late and missing the chance to talk to Mishti. Ishaan asks Mauli if she is okay.

Mauli: "Ishaan, it is very hard to handle Kunal. And how can I be fine without Mishti?" 

Ishaan: "Mauli, don't worry about Mishti, she is with her Popsy. Tell me if you're going to the clinic today, because I have promised the girls after school I will bring them to see you." 

Mauli: "Wow, that would be great. Thank you so much Ishaan. I will wait for you guys. Ishaan, because you're by my side, life is a lot less hard." Ishaan smiles. (Cue 'Jab koi baat bigad jaye' 

At Hospital 😀😀

Ishaan comes in with the girls who come running in. Mauli goes to hug and kiss Mishti and tells her she missed her so much, Mishti says she missed her too.

She sees Pari standing there and says: "Pari, won't you give me a hug?" Mauli hugs and kisses Pari and asks how she is. Pari says she is not liking anything without her Buddy. Mauli assures Pari that her Buddy will be recovered very soon and she just needs to wait a tiny bit. Ishaan tells Pari to give Mauli Aunty what she bought for her Buddy.

Pari hands a box of sweets to Mauli and explains that it is her mom's birthday today and every year on her mom's birthday, Pari and Buddy go to the Mata Rani temple to pray for her and they eat laddoo's there as they wish Happy Birthday to Nandini.. She asks Mauli to feed/give the laddoo's to her Buddy. Mauli looks sad. She says of course she will give Buddy these laddoo's. She notices Pari said, so she brings her closer and says: "Arey Baba, for sure I will feed these to your Buddy. I won't eat them all by myself, even though I am tempted to." Pari says, no no, only give them to my Buddy. Mauli tells her okay, not to worry, she will and tells her that when Buddy is all fine "jaldi jaldi se, they will all live "apne apne ghar mein khushi khushi. She hugs and kisses Pari. Mishti is smiling seeing the bonding, as is Ishaan.

Mauli then tells Mishti to go and take Pari to see the babies in the nursery, and tells them to be careful.

Mauli approaches Ishaan.

Mauli: "Thank you Ishaan."

Ishaan: "Why thank you? I'm not the one with a laddoo box." Mauli laughs.

Mauli: "If it weren't for you, I don't know how I would handle all this."

Ishaan: "You would have handled it Mauli, you are a magician and can do anything."

Mauli: "No Ishaan, seriously, you are taking care of so much. And you hide your hurt/pain. I know all of this isn't easy for you."

Ishaan: " Is it easy for you? It's not easy for anyone Mauli."

Mauli: "When Kunal called me Jaana..." (referring to the morning conversation which Ishaan heard on the phone).

Ishaan: "Jaana tumhe bola aur Jaan meri nikal gae." Mauli looks worried.

Ishaan continues: "That's why Mauli I thought a lot and I have decided that...after today...I won't call you Jaana...I will call you something else."

Mauli laughs and hits Ishaan and tells him he is crazy and that he scared her. He says he is crazy for her. Heart

Ishaan then suggests calling her Munchkin and says it is too sugary, and what about cutie then says it is a friendship zone name, then he suggest Sona, Bittu, Kittu. Mauli cuts him off saying they sound like cat and cartoon names. He says what about the universal "Baby," she says No, not Baby, so he calls her Baby to annoy her. They both laugh and hug one another. Mauli hugs him tightly and is smiling Day Dreaming, while he tells her he misses her. She doesn't say it back and he drifts off into thinking something 

vinnas thumbnail

Ishaan talking to Mauli and telling her it is good news that Kunal remembers Mata Rani's temple. Mauli says yes it is, but he doesn't remember anything besides that. She wonders when he will get his memory back. Ishaan tells Mauli not to worry and Kunal is in good hands with her and Dida/Radhika. He says that slowly Kunal will regain his memory and be normal again. Ishaan says he must get well soon because only then will Ishaan get his Mauli ("Meri Mauli mujhe jaldi milege, hai na?"). Mauli smiles, BGM plays. Ishaan then tells her everyday he has a new mannat, and until now he has given up eggs, meats and sweets, all for praying that Mauli comes back soon. He tells her to be back soon, before he gets old and imitates begin old. Mauli laughs and tells him that he is one of a kind in the whole world. They laugh. 

Ishaan and the kids are at the dinner table and he tells them to begin eating. Neither of them are eating so he asks what is wrong. Mishti asks him if they will have to eat veggies daily and can't they eat something yummy. Ishaan is about to answer her when the doorbell rings. He tells the kids to quickly finish their food and leaves the answer the door. Radhika is there. They are both happy to see each other and hug one another. He tells Radhika what a pleasant surprise it is to see her and calls the girls.

They come running to their Dadi who tells them she missed "my babies" so very much, so she thought she would come and see her two "badmaash." She tells them she brought them pizza and they get really happy.

Ishaan says: "Kya Maa, I want to feed them home cooked food and you're giving them pizza. You're spoiling them."

Radhika: "Ummhmmm, as if you never spoiled them ever, huh?"

Radhika hands them the pizza and they get happy and take it to the table. Ishaan and Radhika laugh at their speed and both talk about how cute they are.

Radhika says she is thankful to God that he is there, otherwise with Kunal's situation she doesn't know how they would be able to take care of the girls. Radhika says because Mishti and Pari are both Kunal's daughters he must feel awkward, especially with Pari. He cuts her off saying nothing that transpired is Pari's fault and they shouldn't involve children in their parent's mistakes. He sees whenever he sees Pari, he feels really bad that first she lost her mother and now Kunal has memory loss. He says it's sad. Radhika says when she looks at Pari, her heart sinks, and when she looks at Ishaan she feels guilty that his and Mauli's life has gotten halted because of them and had this not happened him and Mauli would have been getting married right now. She says sorry and Ishaan tells her "No maa. She says that Sandhya must be very angry and her anger is justified. She asks Ishaan to call her so she can apologize to Sandhya.

Ishaan tells her that Sandhya has left for Delhi because she couldn't handle what was happening.

Ishaan: "Unko har baat per aitraaz tha, shayad she was better off going to Delhi at this time."

Radhika: "I'm so sorry. We have unknowingly hurt her. I am so sorry."

Ishaan: "Don't worry maa. She's my mother. How long could she possibly be angry? Unko mein mana lunga."

Radhika: "Ishaan, 100 years must have passed in this world, until a gem like you was born. Trust me, I can never repay you even after 7 lives."

She cries, Ishaan hugs her.

vinnas thumbnail

Ishaan brings the girls ice cream. Pari is enjoying hers and tells Ishaan it is yummy and thanks him. 

Mishti tells her Popsy she wants Jamun flavored ice cream and he refuses, telling her she cannot have it as she is allergic to Jamun. She says she is not. They go back and forth. Pari laughs at this and suggests that Ishaan just ask Mauli if Mishti is allergic to Jamun or not. Ishaan tells Pari she is quite intelligent, sticks out his tongue at Mishti who sticks it back out. Ishaan calls Radhika to ask if Mauli is there, but she tells him she isn't. Ishaan then says "Oh okay, she must be in clinic, let me call her there." Radhika then clarifies that it is Kunal-Mauli's anniversary so Kunal took Mauli out as a surprise and they won't be back until the morning . Ishaan looks worried/in thought and Mishti interrupts him by asking him for her ice cream, so Ishaan asks Radhika if she is allergic to Jamun or not. Radhika informs him that Mishti is allergic to strawberry and not Jamun. Ishaan thanks her. He looks disturbed. He hands Mishti her ice cream and tells her to have fun.

He thinks to himself: "Mauli is with Kunal and Mama said they will only be back in the morning. I hope Mauli will be okay."

Ishaan decides to call Mauli and then tells himself that it is not right to call her at this time. He texts her instead "Are you fine, Mauli?"

Mauli's phone gets a notification and she gets very happy (her smile is so genuine)to see the message from Ishaan😊😊

Mauli thinks to herself: "Oh God, what must Ishaan be thinking?"

Meanwhile, Ishaan is thinking "Mauli was online, so why didn't she reply to me? She has never done this before." He continues to stay worried and disturbed. 😆😆

Morning 😀😀

she calls Ishaan. Ishaan is reading the newspaper and sees his phone ring. He tells himself "She didn't even reply to my message last night, and now she's calling. Let it ring."He ignores the call. Mauli worriedly calls again. Ishaan keeps ignoring. Mauli wonders why he isn't answering, whilst Radhika comes from behind. Ishaan looks at his phone and decides to answer. As soon as he says "Hello," Radhika tells Mauli "Putthar..." so Mauli hides the phone behind her back and cuts the call. Ishaan wonders why she cut the call, and is about to call her back, before he stops himself thinking "This time Mauli should take the effort. She should call me."

Mauli (to Radhika): "Ishaan is not answering his phone. I think he is angry with me. He never does this. I was unable to answer his calls and texts last night."

Radhika: "His anger is justified. He is a normal person. Perhaps he took to heart what happened last night. But Putthar, there is one more thing, Ishaan doesn't seem like the type of person who would purposefully not answer your call. Maybe he is actually busy. Why not give him the benefit of the doubt."

Mauli looks worried and tells Radhika she has an idea.

Doorbell rings and Ishaan opens the door to see a smiling Mauli. He gives her a cold/blank look. Mauli says "Hi" and Ishaan walks off without responding. Mauli follows him and says his mood is quite off today and he isn't even responding with a "Hello or Good Morning." She says the matter seems very serious today. She looks at the table and notices that there is chai and paratha there.

Mauli: "Arey baap re, the morning coffee isn't even finished and breakfast hasn't even been touched."

Ishaan keeps ignoring Mauli and looks away.

Mauli gets some food in a plate and says: "Khaane per gussa nahi nikalthe." She pulls out the chair and forces Ishaan to sit down.

Mauli: "I'm very sorry Ishaan. I was unable to respond to your text last night. Actually Kunal snatched the phone from my hands. I swear. Otherwise you know I never do this, where you message me and I fail to respond. Please don't be angry and talk to me."  Ishaan ignores her. She grabs her ears and says sorry. Ishaan smiles. Mauli laughs and hits him saying he wasn't even mad and was acting? He tells her he wasn't acting nor was he mad at her. He tells her he was just a little jealous.

Ishaan: "Mera bhi haq hai ke koi mujhe manae, and especially if it's you. I always manao you, you never manao me. Today is your turn, to-be Ishaan Mauli Khanna."

Mauli smiles and says: "Yes, Ishaan Mauli Srivastav. Now bring a smile to that pretty face, say some cheesy lines and eat breakfast. Only then will I feel that I'm with Ishaan." She feeds him with her hand(I am officially dead).

Ishaan: "Can I say one thing? Today's breakfast is amazing. Along with nutrients, there is your sorry and with your sorry there is love." BGM plays.

Mauli: "Now Ishaan Khanna has spoken."

Ishaan: "So how was last night's anniversary surprise? How was your night?"

Mauli: "Please Ishaan, don't even get there. I don't want to talk about last night at all. It was torture. I have to endure torture every single day. You have no idea what I am going through, so don't even ask me jokingly. I don't want to talk about last night."

Ishaan: "Well, I am not interested anyways. I get jealous yaar. I know you will always do the right thing and I trust you but jealous hona bhi mera haq hai bhae." BGM plays, Mauli smiles. Ishaan smiles and feeds Mauli. Ishaan tells Mauli he loves her and she smiles (Yaar Mauli, Boldo na Zara dil mein jo hai chippa.

vinnas thumbnail

MauHaan TongueImage result for mauhaan twitterImage result for mauhaan twitter