MauHaan ~"Come and Fall In LOVE"~Journey - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Missing MauHaan❤️😭 So much so This Posts Up😆😆  

Kaamal hai 🤪show bhi 80s 90s sacrifices follow horahi 🤪 ussper Toh Hamesha 😉 Maa paapa ko BG😛 mein dikhathy Na 😛 lekin yaha nahi 🤢

Mauli❤️Single Love❤️Letter😛 To Her ❤️Ishaan

"Bahut dil dukhaya hai tumhara. Aj se yahi koshish rahegi ki jitna dukh doon ussey zyada sukoon/sukh doon. Sorry kehna nahi hotha, jatana hota hai. Aur jo kehna hotha hai, wo shayad yeh phool beithar keh sakhein. Love, Mauli"😳

When Mauli Ishaan Khanna looks at Ishaan Mauli Srivastav like this😛

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago

MauHaan yadein taaza karwa rahi ho chandu😳

Originally posted by Silpa91

MauHaan yadein taaza karwa rahi ho chandu😳

Kya kare 😳😛 voh hai kuch aisa Jo hamari ❤️Dil❤️mein Hamesha Shamil hai 😃🤗

Sardi ki Dhoop jaisa ❤️ Phigal gayi some cheesy line 😎from Ishaan when he seen Mauli ❤️full of Smiles 😃😃 in Park 

Ishaan: "Kabhi kabhi kuch pal, lamhe banke rehjathe hain, zindagi bhar ke liye nae hothe. Aur Ishaan Khanna, your life is like this too." 

His phone rings.

Ishaan: "Mauli...Hi Mauli"

Mauli: "Hi Ishaan, I know you're tired of hearing me say sorry, but what else do I say, if I don't say sorry? I don't know why but everytime I plan to meet with you alone, then..."

Ishaan: "Kunal comes and stands in front/in between." 

Mauli: "Ishaan, I know that I hurt you so much. Whatever has happened in the last few days, I know it is not easy for you. Trust me, I am trying my hardest that everything goes back to normal."

Ishaan is teary eyed, drunk and emotional: "Relax Mauli, relax. Don't be so sad yaar. Can I say one thing? Life is like this, and time hai na time, wo subse bara healer hai... 

time is the biggest healer. You know, in life, I can see everything, but I can't see you unhappy." 

"mauli meina zindagi mein sab kuch deksaktha hun lekin tume naakush nahi "

MauHaan BGM plays, Mauli has a small/emotional smile and has flashbacks to the Valentine's lunch and Ishaan drinking all those glasses of champagne(so she knows he's drunk and emotional). She continues smiling emotionally.

Ishaan continues: "In this small life of mine, I want to give you a lifetime of happiness Mauli, a lifetime of happiness. I want to make the sky be at your feet, I love you Mauli..."

Mauli smiles, Ishaan continues: "Lekin kya hai na, kismat, kismat ke agay kiska zor? Kismat bhot bari cheez hai yaar. My destiny won't let me fulfill this..."

Mauli: "Why are you saying this? You've already done so much for me, you've given me so much happiness."

Ishaan: "Okay, you do one thing, you hang up the phone. Kunal will catch you, because you're secretly talking to me."Mauli looks concerned for her Baby. 

Ishaan continues: "I don't want to be the cause of any issues between you two, hang up." 

Mauli: "Ishaan, I am talking to you, I am talking about you, tum kuch..."

Ishaan Full Talli mode now: "Acha, acha Baba, I am sorry, I am sorry, please manjao na yaar, maaf kardu mujhe."

Mauli: "I forgot to ask you what I had originally called for, did you eat or not?"

Ishaan: "Mein wo..."

They keep talking (we cannot hear them)

Ishaan: "Mauli, thanks yaar, I love you. Mauli smiles, and says she will talk to him tomorrow, they hang up."

❤️😭🤗❤️🤗

In Mili Words 😍😍 a Scene From Epi 159😍😍👇👇

My eyes teared up as I watched this. If anybody wants to know what a perfect LIFE PARTNER looks like, please watch this. This is when Ishaan takes Mauli and Mishti to stay in a hotel room, he figures out that Mauli is stressing out Mishti, distracts Mishti and takes them out to a restaurant. His lines there, the writer should take a bow for writing those linesClap

Mauli wonders if Ishaan is doing all this expecting something in return. He intercepts her thought by saying this " Whatever I am doing, I don't have any wrong intentions. I only wish to see a smile on your face. You look pretty when you smile" As an answer to Mauli's wish of wanting time " If you want time, you have all the time. If you want space, the whole football field is yours. If you want my life, I will give you that too. I can't make any of your struggles go away, but I CAN'T COMPLICATE AND MAKE MATTERS DIFFICULT TO YOU"Cry I will not even raise the topic of marriage till you bring it up" Guys, I am bawlingCry

The way he handled Mishti and his pure, uncomplicated thought process is ...HeartCryHugI don't have an adjective to use here. The writer who gave us this Ishaan❤️🤗