Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

butterfly45 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Don't know if old viewers know it, it's a kaira show. They are soul of yrkkh like akshara naitik before. They tried to run the story with naksh Tara but it didn't work out so kaira were brought. 
I watch like many others only for kaira, i tolerates screen space given to the sideys couple and on rewatch skip altogether. I feel already they are getting lot of screen space and can wait for it to reduce.
Kaira are unique. About being hot headed and not mature naksh character was so until the new actor took over. Remember he was jealous of his own sister, and what not.

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This is NOT JUST KIRA SHOW...remember that plz... Yes for sure Mr. Rajan has made It so now

Yhe rishata was about relationships...how the couple with arranged marriage deal with every challenges in life...

To tell you one fact..(PLZ IM NO WERE A HINA FAN...PLZ...) the show was something else when Hina and Karan were the leads...All characters were given importance...for some time every Aksharas Brother too got good screen space...that was the beauty of this show. the show lost the real charm after Natik looses his mother...there has been no going back since then. each coming track has been more atrocious...

They have good characters..but all Rajan is busy doing is giving romantic unwanted sceans to Naira and Kartik (I feel Shivangi and Momo may be bribing him   ðŸ¤£ )
All he shows is some track and in between close romantic songs of Kartik and Naira...
IF treated properly, why cant they have good story involving all characters...dosent Rajan have budget ????? he can send Shivi and momo to foreign location, why not pay good actors and develop good story line

AS for FANS feeling Kartik and Nira being th elife of the show...Yar ..you always make they fall on each other, give dum non imp romantic songs, phir teenagers will like it only na 😆

People like us who crave for good story are left up..

**Please don't say that WHY WATCH THIS SHOW...BLA BLA BLA** I am not a full time viewer of this show..but I liked YRKKH once when it was new and had AKSHARA and NATIK
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

This is NOT JUST KIRA SHOW...remember that plz... Yes for sure Mr. Rajan has made It so now

Yhe rishata was about relationships...how the couple with arranged marriage deal with every challenges in life...

To tell you one fact..(PLZ IM NO WERE A HINA FAN...PLZ...) the show was something else when Hina and Karan were the leads...All characters were given importance...for some time every Aksharas Brother too got good screen space...that was the beauty of this show. the show lost the real charm after Natik looses his mother...there has been no going back since then. each coming track has been more atrocious...

They have good characters..but all Rajan is busy doing is giving romantic unwanted sceans to Naira and Kartik (I feel Shivangi and Momo may be bribing him   ðŸ¤£ )
All he shows is some track and in between close romantic songs of Kartik and Naira...
IF treated properly, why cant they have good story involving all characters...dosent Rajan have budget ????? he can send Shivi and momo to foreign location, why not pay good actors and develop good story line

AS for FANS feeling Kartik and Nira being th elife of the show...Yar ..you always make they fall on each other, give dum non imp romantic songs, phir teenagers will like it only na 😆

People like us who crave for good story are left up..

**Please don't say that WHY WATCH THIS SHOW...BLA BLA BLA** I am not a full time viewer of this show..but I liked YRKKH once when it was new and had AKSHARA and NATIK

@bold...Momo and Shivi are the reason show is having good numbers...they are NEEDED even if they are ill/ have marriage functions of near one's or if they have to visit places during festivals they need to be there...whereas we can clearly see the one's not contributing much with their presence (though contributing by absence) are given longg vacations...

@red but majority of the viewers are liking the story...the kaira centric show...though I agree story is crappy these days...only saving grace are the performances of two phenomenal actors Momo and Shivi...but till the illogical story is liked by majority...they will keep dragging it...why not watch shows with good content and appreciate it?...
Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 5 years ago