Rishbala FF||One Last Time||Mssg(pg33) dt16/5 - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

after posted the comment only saw the remaining update,

no comments for Dipali,Madhu did a wrong thing by accepting her frnds request,

don't think Rk said to dipali about him and Madhu's relation she might have her ways n kept an eye on him what's happening in his life,even she knows what they chatted also,

however it is becoz of her Madhu is sad and upset n now hope she blocks dipali,

n now again Madhu started judging Rk n his actions like she did before,before getting into conclusion she should confront Rk and clear the things,

i am sure Rk didn't said anything about Madhu to dipali but if he does then not sure whether i like him or not

continue soon

thanks for the update

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5087470 if u have any doubts regarding the forum check this thread

prishathebest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harini06

after posted the comment only saw the remaining update,

no comments for Dipali,Madhu did a wrong thing by accepting her frnds request,

don't think Rk said to dipali about him and Madhu's relation she might have her ways n kept an eye on him what's happening in his life,even she knows what they chatted also,

however it is becoz of her Madhu is sad and upset n now hope she blocks dipali,

n now again Madhu started judging Rk n his actions like she did before,before getting into conclusion she should confront Rk and clear the things,

i am sure Rk didn't said anything about Madhu to dipali but if he does then not sure whether i like him or not

continue soon

thanks for the update

Thanks for ur lovely comment ๐Ÿฅฐ

I wish u had read my post after I had edited it completely coz I even used different colors n emojis to make their chatting look more appealing. Madhu n Rk r finally dating ๐Ÿ˜ I'm glad u liked their chat. It was fun to write n after a long time we got to see such cute Rishbala moments.โ˜บ๏ธ Dipali spoiled the mood by provoking Madhu. What's the real deal between Rk n Dipali u'll get to know soon. Till then just keep an open mind and try to accept the characters as I'm presenting them.๐Ÿ™‚ They may have some negative shades but eventually u'll get our Rishbala together ๐Ÿ˜Š

Love u so much Harini for being such a supporting friend โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜ Ty for everything ๐Ÿค—

prishathebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: harini06

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5087470 if u have any doubts regarding the forum check this thread

Thanks for helping me here. U r such a sweetheart ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

prishathebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu007

Oh I didn't face this problem yet but I will suggest you a way see if it works you said the comment you post here works right?? So type res in the reply box & post it then edit that post & paste the update after clear 'res' hope this works:)

Thanks Aishu. I was able to upload the next chapter finally. Ty for ur helping gesture โ˜บ๏ธ

Radhika_G thumbnail

Hi Prisha,

Thanks for the awesome update..๐Ÿ˜

Loved the way.. Rishab is trying to explain his feelings to Madhu... And Thier boyfriend girlfriend.. real dating... You have narrated it really cool way... Loved it...

No I too hate that dipali... Please do something like.. even after dipali saying these many.. Madhu should build her trust as Rishab is hers n will be... Kickoff that dipali to sultan... They can enjoy together๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Pqwert207 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Everything was going smooth and then there comes dipali to spoil the happy night

I think rk consider her to be his bff otherwise he wouldnt have discusssed about madhu to her d same night itself

Or is dipali hacking rks phn or something? Lol i dont think dat happened

Waiting for nxt

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fab update but y is Deepali idiot spoiling it stupid

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Loved it

Glad Rishbala talked about their relationship, Madhu is so shy but I'm sure Rishab is going to fall in love with her soon. He thinks of Madhu as someone special.

Continue soon.

Waiting for next update

prishathebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_G

Hi Prisha,

Thanks for the awesome update..๐Ÿ˜

Loved the way.. Rishab is trying to explain his feelings to Madhu... And Thier boyfriend girlfriend.. real dating... You have narrated it really cool way... Loved it...

No I too hate that dipali... Please do something like.. even after dipali saying these many.. Madhu should build her trust as Rishab is hers n will be... Kickoff that dipali to sultan... They can enjoy together๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hey Radhika,

Thanks for this lovely comment. So happy to read that u like it๐Ÿ˜. Even I enjoyed writing their chat. It was cute n fun to show how they behaved like bf n GF๐Ÿฅฐ. Everything was so picture perfect but Dipali's entry was such a mood-killer๐Ÿ˜ก. I hate her too. But don't worry sweety, she won't be able to come between our Rishbala. Nobody can๐Ÿ˜Š. Let's see if Madhu's trust on Rishabh is shaken in any way by Dipali's bitter words.๐Ÿ˜ฃ Haha, I liked ur suggestion of kicking Dipali to Sultan. Maybe soon u'll hear me say Tathastu for it๐Ÿ˜‰. #SUPALI ๐Ÿ˜‚

Plz keep posting such wonderful comments. It really cheers me up. Thank u๐Ÿ˜˜

Love uโค๏ธ