Rishbala FF||One Last Time||Mssg(pg33) dt16/5 - Page 24

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by harini06

waiting for the new update

Almost done. Will post it tomorrow ✌️

Last Sunday I was watching DDLJ on T.V n suddenly it hit me. The main protagonists from my FF r very similar to Raj n Simran.🤔 Like Raj, Rk is also an extreme flirt, has a fun-loving personality n has never been or wanted to be in a serious, committed relationship. While Madhu like Simran, is smart, intelligent, little short-tempered, quick in judging others, a fairy-tale-love-story believer n also wisher (Imagine Madhu dancing in towel on song Mere khwabo me Jo aaye!🥰) but didn’t ever had any of it. 

I found it amusing when I thought about this. I swear I never intentionally tried to draw anything from the classic for my story, nor do I intend to do in future. It was just one of those weird coincidence.🙈😅

But to be honest, there is  a novel/film which inspired me to write this FF on Rishbala.😛 I have adapted some ideas from it n there is an upcoming plot twist which is very much similar to the one I saw/read there. 🙈Therefore u see, I can’t tell u it’s name now🤫, but I will surely reveal it later n will strongly recommend u all to read/watch it.😍 Not in near future though. 😅

Enough of my blabbering. Now here ahead I present u with the next chapter. Hope u like it.😊

Chapter 19 Dreadful day

Laying in my bed n staring at nothing in particular, I just let the time slip n don’t make any effort to get up n indulge in my daily routine. I’ve woken up long before but still I don’t feel like getting out of the bed. It’s one of those days when u have no will to function like regular, not necessarily because you are tired, but because your mind doesn’t feel like doing it. It’s one of those days when I feel like bailing out on college n just simply rest on my not-so-cozy-hostel-bed, and let my mind wander in all the restricted lanes that I've been too scared to enter. 

“Madhu, get up” Trish calls my name n pulls away the blanket from my face. I instantly bring my hands to shield my eyes from the burning daylight.

“Trish leave me alone. I am not coming to college today.”

“Why? Are you not feeling well?” I sense her sit beside me n she removes my hands to uncover my face.

“No, I’m ok. Just want to sleep in today.”

“Strange. U daily get up way too early, even before me, n study. But today when I woke up n saw u still tugged in, I thought maybe u r catching some extra sleep, as it was quite late last night. But didn’t think you plan on bunking the college.” She sounds astonished.

“Its just that I'm not in a mood to come today.”

“Is something wrong? Ur parents…”

“Nothing to do my family” I immediately dismiss her assumption. “In fact I hardly talked to my parents after, u know, that night.”

“Oh. Then it surely is due to some boyfriend drama. Isn’t it?” 

I look away as my fingers fidget with the hem of the blanket.

“I get it. Happens in every relationship. This side of the road isn’t just the beautiful roses filled garden as it appears. U also get the occasional pricks by the complementary thorns. I guess u got one last night, right?”

I stay silent n keep avoiding the eye contact with her. I loathe myself for getting so depressed n low-spirited over a guy whom I gave the authority to affect me this much. I feel crippled inside.

She sighs in defeat. “Ok I’ll let u be. You take rest for sometime but try to come for the afternoon lectures. We have one Dean's lecture today. U don’t wanna miss that.” 

“Yeah I’ll come. Thanks for understanding Trish. I just need some time alone.”

“I totally understand.” She smiles. “N remember, if u want to talk about it, I'm always there.”

I know I should be more devoted to my studies n being this careless isn’t an acceptable behavior from a medico but I can’t help it.  All my mind could show me is the pathetic images of Dipali glued to my so called “boyfriend”. I can’t shake the thought of them being together at her place whole night n God knows what all they might have done. What is exactly their relationship? Why hasn’t he mentioned me anything about her while he goes n feeds her everything about me? I'm so very angry with him.

My phone beeps n I check the message only to get more infuriated. It’s from my boyfriend dearest.

Good morning Girlfriend.🥰

Sounds mean, but I hope my thoughts kept you awake all night, didn’t they? 😉Well, even I didn’t catch enough sleep myself, cause something kept me occupied too!😋

My eyes flashed with images of him cuddled up in bed with that bitch Dipali. I wish I could just shoot both of them dead!

I ignore his message n choose not to give any reply. After sometime, I get a call from him. First I don’t answer n let it keep ringing. But he calls again n I attend it,

“Hello.”

“Hey, How r u? I was curious as to why u didn’t reply me earlier after seeing my message?” 

Like u care about that.

“Why did u call me? I have college at this hour.” I reprimand.

“Well, r u busy right now?”

“That’s not the point Rishabh. U can’t just call me anytime n expect me to hear u.”

He stays silent for some seconds n then speaks again, “The point is that I had sent u a sweet text n when u ignored it I called u. But u r being snappy n rude for no reason.” He sounded a little irritated.

“No reason!” I mock n let out a small laugh. “U sure about that? Cause if I were u, I would have chosen my words more carefully.”

“What r u talking about?”

“Cut the act Rishabh. I know u were with Deepali last night.”

“How do you know Deepali?”

He is making me more n more furious by asking back questions. It’s time that u provide me some answers Mr Rishabh Kundra.

“Obviously not from u! She send me a follow request n we chatted for a while.”

“N?”

I roll my eyes in frustration. “N she told me that u were with her.”

“I don’t see what u r blowing up about.”

That’s the last straw.

“Do u take me as a fool? My boyfriend spends an entire night with another girl at her place, discussing about me n our relationship, showing her my pics while chatting with me simultaneously. U tell her everything about me while I’m totally unaware about her or what business she has with u. Don’t u think as ur girlfriend, I should be more informed about these things?” 

For a while I could just hear his heavy breaths n I wondered what he will say after my massive outburst. He better starts with a sorry.

“What I think is that, just because u r my girlfriend doesn’t mean I have to account u about every single detail of my life. Where I go, whom I talk to, n what I choose to share with whom, is totally not your business. This is the reason I stayed away from this dating shit. I don’t want to be dictated by anyone. N I'm definitely not going to take it now.” He says angrily.

I'm left shocked on hearing him. How can he turn the tables this way n call me wrong! “Do u hear yourself? In what world could you possibly think that what u did was justified? U spent a whole night with other woman n didn’t even feel the need to tell me about it. I'm ur Girlfriend, damn it!”

“Oh yeah, then I expect my girlfriend to ask me something if she wants to know it, rather than sneaking behind my back n inquiring other people. Seriously Madhu, I would have told u everything if u had just simply asked me. But no, u go on framing opinions before hand n straightaway throw an accusation on my face. U know what, I don’t want to give u any explanation. U can satisfy yourself with whatever assumption u want.”

“Fine. Even I don’t want to talk to u.”

“I couldn’t give any less shit about it.”

Haww! How could he be such a jerk n say so insensitive thing. I crumble the sheets in my hand n curse him with all my rage, “Go to hell!”. N I cut the call.

“Hey Madhu!” I get greeted by my gang as I meet them in our college canteen later that afternoon.

“Trish said that u didn’t feel like coming to college today n wanted to take rest. R u okay now?” Rishi extends his concern.

“I’m fine. I'm just a little bored of this tedious n dull college routine. So, didn’t feel like coming today.”

“Hmm. I get it. N this scorching heat makes it even more unbearable.” He replies.

“Not so bad for u though. U get to go back to ur home n live n breath in AC air. Just imagine how we survive at hostel in this deadly heat with just one ceiling fan to our rescue.” Khushi comments fanning herself with her hand.

“Sorry, can’t imagine.” He teases her, “Its too hard to care when u r stretched on ur bed breathing in cool, Ac air.” Everyone laughs n he earns a smack from Khushi.

Lectures were as dreading n tiring as I had imagined. N no matter how often I look at the time, it won’t pass any faster. I look around n see how everyone is struggling to stay awake. Some are resting their face in their palms n trying to focus with their half-open eyes. Some have their eyes glued to their mobiles, that they r secretly using below the table. Few others keep drinking water every 5 mins to drive away their drowsiness . N then there are bunch of people who simply gave up trying n literally put their heads down on the tables n r sleeping soundly. Such brave hearts!

I stealthily creep my hand underneath the desk to take my phone out of my bag. If I have to make it through this lecture, I need a distraction. Notifications bar shows a new text from Rishabh. I press my lips as I remember our last conversation n open to read his message.

Where are you now?

No sorry, nothing. Just as I expected.

I’m in college.

He texts me back within seconds.

R u still mad at me?

What else do you think genius?

I have more important things to focus on.

Obviously that attitude isn’t going to help.

Then don’t bother texting me Rishabh. I’m angry n I'll act like the hell I want to.

I am furious to see how instead of owning his mistake or try to soothe me, he is still picking out on my faults. 

When will ur college get over?

Why do u want to know?

I'll be picking u up. We can’t seem to sort this out over phone.

Now who is being dictator here? N does he think I'm so jobless to come for him at his every beck n call. Sorry, not happening this time.

I won’t be free. I’ve some other work.

Like what?

Like studying. Did u forget that I'm a medical student? I don’t have time to waste over silly things.

Fine!

He went offline n even I closed my phone n kept in back fumingly.

After what felt like ages, all our lectures got over. We all headed towards the exit door when suddenly Rishi called my name. “Madhu wait!”      

I stop n turn around to see him rush towards me along with Trish.

“What r ur plans for tonight?” He asks nervously.

“Nothing. Just going back to hostel n will study for sometime.”

“Great.” Trish squeals. “We r going out tonight n taking u with us.”

“What? Where?” I ask confused looking at both of them.

“Its his idea, of course. See, we all r very bored n in a dire need of break. So let’s just have a fun evening. It will cheer u up too.”

“Plz come na Madhu. Don’t say no” Rishi requested with baby face n I can’t help but admire how sweet he is. He planned this so I would feel better. N then there is my boyfriend, who had coldly said to me this very morning that he doesn’t give any shit about me. 

“U don’t have to do this for me. Believe me, I’m fine. U guys go enjoy.”

“Come on, we r not taking no for an answer. Either u come with us or the plan is cancelled. N just imagine what will happen when I tell Khushi how u ruined our party plan.” 

Trish knows very well how to convince me. I seriously didn’t have much energy to start analyzing this party thought n come up with excuses Plus, I do want to have a little fun time. It’s been such a gloomy day.

“Ok I’ll come!” I agree.

Despite my constant protests, the gang decides to go clubbing for the evening. I've been there before only once n it was enough for me to know that the place is not meant for me. Everywhere u look, u’ll find people dressed in extremely short n revealing clothes n the air around is filled with intoxicating smell of alcohol n weed. N don’t get me started on the loud hammering music n how uncomfortable it is to see other people grind over each other in the name of dancing. If getting drunk n dancing almost-naked around random people is partying then I'm glad at least somewhere I’m still virgin.

“I’ll get the usual for everyone. Madhu u sure u don’t want one?” Mukund asks as he gets up from his seat around the corner table where we were seating.

“I’m good” I show him a thumbs up n politely decline his offer.

“Oh come on Madhu don’t be such a party-pooper.” Khushi whines. “No harm in trying some when u r here with ur friends. Mukund get one for her too.”

“Hey, hey! Let’s not force her. It’s her choice” Rishi quickly jumps in “In fact Mukund, even leave me out of it. I don’t feel like having one”

I smile n mouth a thank you to him for his gesture n he responds with an assuring blink.

After sometime Mukund n Trish leave the table n go to the dance floor. N Khushi is also not around. I’m sure she would be somewhere flirting with the first hot guy she bumped in her way. Me n Rishi just sat there looking at the people doing all the crazy n loud stuff. My mind goes back to the events of this morning. On one hand, I'm getting exhausted thinking n wondering about how close they Rishabh n Deepali r n, where do I stand in all this, but on the other hand, I feel kind of guilty for doubting n blaming him that way. True, he should have told me at least something about her, if she’s that important in his life, but that doesn’t mean I draw the worst conclusions n question his fidelity just because I'm unaware of the whole truth. This is what I have been doing everytime. Judging him n blaming him without knowing his whole story. But now as we r dating, I need to trust him. That’s the most indispensable requirement for building any relationship. N it’s not completely his fault that I've so little knowledge about him n his life. We've just started to know each other. N getting pissed out on ever other issue won’t help us get any closer. Besides, he did try to get me to talk to him again n what I did? I again declined him using the excuse of studying. That was harsh n totally uncalled for. Ahh! I’m such an idiot. Why do I lose my temper n mind so easily?

“This is fun.” Rishi remarks n I immediately realize that I still have his company.

“Yeah it is!” I try to sound entertained. To my surprise he bursts out in a laughter. “What r u laughing about?” I ask getting confused.

“Look at ur face Maddy. U r clearly irritated by everything here.”

I look down getting embarrassed. “Well I didn’t say I’m having the best time of my life. But this is good for a change.”

“I Know what will lighten ur mood. Let’s dance.”

My eyes widen at his suggestion. “We can’t.”

“Of course we can. Alcohol isn’t just the reason for dancing. We r bored n we want to enjoy.  Those r enough reasons to do so. Let’s go” He dragged me along to the floor n we begin dancing to the rhythm of the party songs playing there. First I didn’t feel like doing it but now I'm kind of enjoying myself. Dancing has always been my mood-healer n I allow myself to feel at ease as I groove along peppy tunes. Rishi tried to match my steps n makes a complete fool of himself. I laugh at his futile attempt.  He gets annoyed n suddenly grabs my wrist n pulls me to him. 

My breath hitches as I feel him so close to me. My hands were caught in his against his chest and I slowly try to get them free. I don’t make any vigorous attempt as to not offend him but he doesn't let me go. I start feeling uncomfortable due to our proximity.

“Rishi!” My voice comes out as a protest n he immediately let go off me. 

“Sorry I didn’t mean to..” he begins to appolgize but then we hear someone interrupt us.

“Madhu!”

I turn around n I get stunned on seeing who it is.

“Rishabh!”

End of the update. Not my favorite one as Rishbala had their first fight n it’s so disappointing.😫But they had it coming. I can’t wait to read how u feel about this. Who do u think stands wrong here, Madhu, Rishabh, Both or None? 🤔N what do u think will happen now? Well a little spoiler, since the next part is going to be the 20th chapter of this FF🥳(A big milestone for me), u r in for a treat🤗. I'll make sure that u guys r well fed!😋

Thanks for the support.❤️

Love u all💕

Edited by prishathebest - 4 years ago

Awesome update

Loved it

Misunderstanding between Rishbala, I think it will take some time for them to believe and trust each other but they are going to come out strong together.  Rishab has come to meet Madhu in the club.

Waiting for the next update

Continue soon

I'm unable to browse India Forums from my PC after the upgradation of the site

Awesome update,

Rishbala are two opposite poles their views n thoughts are different to each other,

Madhu wants commitment where as Rk he is new to all this,though the attraction n some kind of bond brought them close to each other still there is so much of communication gap b/w them,

their convo about dipali got worse,

this Rishi it seems still have feelings for Madhu,know there are frnds first n she even felt uncomfortable with their close proximity also she knows he have feelings for her to avoid unwanted assumptions its better she should start maintaining some distance from him,

when Rk asked her can we meet up she said she is busy but now she went to the pub with her frnds,

Rk in the same pub did he stalked her,am waiting for possessive Rk n for Rk's pov

continue soon

thanks for the update

Edited by harini06 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by ananya2010

Awesome update

Loved it

Misunderstanding between Rishbala, I think it will take some time for them to believe and trust each other but they are going to come out strong together.  Rishab has come to meet Madhu in the club.

Waiting for the next update

Continue soon

I'm unable to browse India Forums from my PC after the upgradation of the site

Hey Ananya,

So thrilled n a bit surprised to see ur comment first on this update cause usually I had to wait a long time before I hear from u.😅 Anyways, I'm very happy to read your view.😁 Misunderstandings n a lack of miscommunication between Rishbala is what has let them to this fight. But u r right, they will come out of it stronger n so will be their bond. 💪❤️

This new site has been a trouble for me too. But it's functioning better lately. Give it some time n ur problem will be solved too

Keep reading n supporting me. U've been one of those generous readers that have been encouraging me from the very start.😊 Can't thank u enough.😘

Love u💕

Originally posted by harini06

Awesome update,

Rishbala are two opposite poles their views n thoughts are different to each other,

Madhu wants commitment where as Rk he is new to all this,though the attraction n some kind of bond brought them close to each other still there is so much of communication gap b/w them,

their convo about dipali got worse,

this Rishi it seems still have feelings for Madhu,know there are frnds first but still instead of sending mixed feelings she should maintain some distance from him,

when Rk asked her can we meet up she said she is busy but now she went to the pub with her frnds,

Rk in the same pub did he stalked her,am waiting for possessive Rk n for Rk's pov

continue soon

thanks for the update

Hey love,

Always a delight to read u nice words.😊 N it really pleases me to see how well u get this story n the thought I'm putting behind it. Lackof communication, that's exactly the problem here. N as u said, they had some bond which brought them closer but it's not enough. 

In real world people don't usually fall in love just because they feel attracted or have a mere spark between them. They need to develop understanding n have a connection to a deeper level. Everyone is a complex personality, full of different shades n moods. Our Rishbala need to discover that about each other n if they can accept n appreciate it, then only their relationship will thrive.❤️

Rishi still has feelings for Madhu but before everything, they r good friends n he genuinely cares for her.

Rk reaches the same club where she is n seems like there will be some tension, given how the situation is. Lol 😅, possessive Rk is mine fav too.😍 Wait n watch if we get to see that side of him here.😉

Thanks for reading n appreciating it. Ur support means a lot to me.😘

Love u💕

gr8 part

now rishbala can try and sort their misunderstanding

cont.soon

thanks for pm

Originally posted by janu2006

gr8 part

now rishbala can try and sort their misunderstanding

cont.soon

thanks for pm

Thanks for checking out n commenting on my story. Rishbala will sort their difference soon. Keep reading.😊

Love u💕

Res

Will unres my comment tmr I'm traveling now & was in place place with low range from 2 days that's why couldn't comment 

Unres 

Was waiting for this update it was really good I meant the update but the things happening between Rishbala are not at all good.. Both Rk Madhu are at fault but in percentage I think Madhu did more mistake here she said Rk she won't judge him or jump into conclusions without knowing anything about him but still he did not OK not 1 time but many even now when they are in a relationship she let an stranger's words affect her than Rk's like he said she should have confronted him the problem is she always thinks she is only right & expect him to accept he was wrong but can't really blame her for that mostly we humans are like that & I can understand she is possessive for him & she couldn't think of him with any other woman except her she showed her possessiveness in form of frustration & anger towards her & Rk complicated the things a Lil with his words but can't blame him for that even if I was in his place I would have reacted the same way hmm in fact no I would have reacted more violently 😆 I hate it when ppl throw baseless accusations at me & judge me without knowing about me & my ideas just like Rk😳 well well I know this Rishi isn't a villain but boy you better stay away from Madhu dare you to dance with her again it's only Rk's right got it?? Who is this dips I want Rk to clear the air soon uff Rk saw Madhu in club dancing with Rishi, I'm glad Madhu realized she was overreacting but don't know what's in Rk's mind hope he won't misunderstand that doesn't go with his char he is ever cool boy he know Madhu but I know he is damn possessive for her waiting to see his possessive side possessive Rk is damn sexing OMG I'm already drooling.. Waiting for the next part.. Update soon.. Thanks for the pm :)

Edited by aishu007 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by aishu007

Res..

Will unres my comment tmr I'm traveling now & was in place place with low range from 2 days that's why couldn't comment 

Waiting! Waiting! Waiting!