Tera mera... koi... rishta tha
Rishta tha  "

roopinder + ishika = RooShika 
shashank + donal = ShaNal

roopinder means 
 greatest beauty

ishika
 belongs to god

~RI is so captivating that one cannot keep their eyes away from them. Roop is a righteous man he is a pure gentleman while Ishika is also righteous but time to time misjudge roop due to MU. they have this pull toward each other...DESTINY. the first time they met roop felt something for ishika as time went by his feelings got stronger for her. 

Roop loves to tease Ishika and when she gets angry or irked he has that sly smile of sweetness. Ishika is the type of girl who loves from her heart and soul. she loves her parent's like roop loves his family. both of them values relationship and have respect for elders. 

they have also give each other nicknames which they call each other when they are irritated. mostly roop flirts with ishika bc he loves how she reacts to his tease. even in anger he finds her cute and sweet. for roop ishika is a very kind and sweet girl for ishika roop is a perfect gentleman who respect women's.

Ishika hates 99% of roop's traits except for 1% which is he is a gentleman. Roop he likes her tantrums and everything about her. their journey is yet to being...their love confession is yet to happen but the bond they have at the moment is praise worthy. they stand for each other when time is cruel. he proctes her izzat while she helps him achieve his goals. they are so far yet so close. 

ShaNal are nailing their scenes. they are not only hot onscreen/offscreen but their chemistry is just mind-blowing. They are very precious to the fans and they shower them with love and affection. god bless them and the show. ~

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awb1VFRH3EA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veK_47-CBUo[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by .Shiva. - 5 years ago
Posted: 5 years ago
Shipper

*Lennie     *Deb     *WickedX    *Siya

*Shiva      *Namita    *HeartHacker    *Bea  

*Tithi2

Edited by .Shiva. - 4 years ago
Quotes

Ishika: over smart
Roop : over confident 
Ishika: over dramatic 
Roop : over sensitive 
Ishika: argument over? 
Roop: OK

Roopmujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai jese miss nakchadi yahin aas paas hai

Ishika : Izzat bhaut badi cheez hoti hai, hume kisiki badnaami nahi karni chahiye

Roop:
 kabhi kabhi har ke bhi jeet ka ehsaas hota hai

Roop: bahut pyar karta hu mai tumse, aur iss pyar ke badle bas tumhara pyaar hi pana chahta hun, zabardasti tumhe hasil nahi karna chahta hu

Roop: itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi, mai tumse rutha nahi hoon

Rules 

Do Not Fight! Do Not Bash! 

Only RoopIshika /
ShashankDonal related Talks PLEASE!

Report Or Pm Mods if Breaking Rules! 

Appreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/characters. All discussions related to actors/actresses' performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs.

Any negative (bashing/filthy language) comments/opinion on other characters/actors or on the storyline that are not relevant to the thread's topic, scene or actor/characters scene with other characters should NOT be discussed here. Members can discuss relevant scene where other characters are involved but no speculation or hint about non-existent couple/love angle! We are forced to implement this restriction because many members asked for a place where they can discuss about their favorites while being free of the negativity towards them that they might encounter elsewhere in the main forum. The main purpose is to bond here with other members who like the same thing, while being free of negativity towards what they like. 

Chatting in AT - Members quite often begin chatting in the AT and while we do allow minimum chatting provided it is in relation to the AT alone, we request members to reduce personal chatting and use the chat club for this purpose. Additionally do not spam the threads with just emotions/numbers/thank you comments to increase post count/pages. You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small.

ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them.  Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them to aggravate the issues further and then being held equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavorable situation. Hence, be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT thread!

ATs/discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here towards other fan groups. Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

We can assure you guys that we only take action where it's a legit reason. However, here is a little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the AT closed down - If you report any post/comments that have no legit reason, you will be liable for any action taken against you for stalking.

Penalties FOR ATs: If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

First Violation - PM sent to the AT admin who will be asked to put a Note in the AT reprimanding the members

2nd violation -  Warning Note put by Dev team in the AT

3rd violation - Another final Warning Note

4th violation - Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day) 

5th violation - Close the AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)

6th violation - Close the AT for 1 week (7 Days) 

7th violation - Get rid of AT completely from the Forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum!

The rules are applicable for multiple violation and not single post as it will be dealt individually! Having said that, please do not assume that every report submitted by opposite fan group will be entertained. We will go through the reports and only if we find the report valid based on the above rules, will we speak to the Admins of the AT and action will be taken accordingly as stated above.

Content Credit for Rules: Roop DT

AT admins || Forbidden || .Shiva.

Originally posted by S-Kumar

In yesterday's episode, only the last part was interesting. At last Ishika is allowing Roop to share the bed.  It will be interesting to see when she express her love, as it is moving very slowly.  Their scenes are very limited these days.  Most episodes are only 20 minutes only, when other serials are almost 23-24 minutes.  I don't know when colour pull the plug, colours are always ending serials abruptly.  Then the makers have to compromise with the story-line at the end.   It would have been better,  atleast if the love track complete, with some romantic scenes.  One new serial is on the way Jhansi ki Rani, one of the ongoing serials should make way for this.  I hope Roop not in their list to be stopped.

I am all for slow build up... we all know she loves him, and she is now feel comfortable to express it in a teasing way.

Its like Rupesh said few weeks ago, Ishika loves Rupesh, but the acknowledging is yet to come... and its slowly there. 

Right now we also have Roop career starting off, which was always going to come... also after awhile, i want to see Ishika career too... and the conflicts that is going to bring in the house as Shamsher doesnt want women working

Edited by Lennie - 5 years ago
ishika is tesing roop with the chocolate and love🤣
this new entry villain he is bhola really i don't think so more like he will stab from behind and none will be able to blame him

its quite odd how ranveer didn't even have any connection with his own brother maybe this new guy has alot of rage in him and a big motive now to hurt W family. 

when will we get to see a guy for kinjal😳
I think the show has kinda changed Ranveer's background, i am pretty sure Ranveer parents died which is why Shamsher took him in and always lived with them since childhood.

Shamru seems all bhola as you say but as they always say, the quiet ones are the worse ones esp if he is here to get revenge. 

The new guy's name we finally know is Anish... for Jigna... so i am guessing JigNIsh combo name lol...  i give him a name Jignesh last week lol

I liked the Love and War and Chocolate scene between Roop and Ishika... the teasing