Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: IamIbe

Chalo no more sorry and no more thank you. 
Lets be friends! Aur dosti mein no one is higher than the other. Its an equal station. If I am updating and making you happy, your warm comments are also bringing a warm smile to my face  πŸ€—

Yesss you made my day today... 
I am very very very happy today infact this time as promised i am punctual with my comments tooo...
πŸ₯³
Kalyani.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it... Loved it. .  . Loved it..   .ya Sims remembered when Taiji was talking bad about Naina during the mehendi n Sameer defended her by saying ki Naina ki khubiyon se match krna bohot mushkil h and Naina se shadi krne ke liye ladkewalo ko hi dahej na dena pade...  Naina melted a bit
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mujhe bolna nahi padhega tumhe toh pata hi hoga I'm blushing β˜ΊοΈ What's the problem of taiji! Naina is married she can do anything that she wants to do with her husband. Taiji sameer ko nahi janti kya! He can never tolerate his girl being insulted that too now when she is his wife. And bold naina! I wish show mein bhi mile. Kabab mein haddi bechara munna!! Ab toh akela chod do dono ko munna. Blouse phat gayi padhke hi samajh gayi main kyun phata. Munna shadi ke baad tum bhi samajh jayoge. Now let's see how they seek forgiveness from their love.
Dharapriya thumbnail
Superb update, worth waiting. During poojadidi's wedding taiji spoke bad for Naina that time Sameer showed her the goodness of Naina. Sameer way this time Sameer  spoke against taiji again for saying bad things for Naina. It was so good. Munna ki entry , lol . Bad timimg munna. Love proud Naina. 
alinaza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Di, you can call me Alina, I think you are older than me? Thank you so much for your response on the last chapter. You are busy in real life, that you make time to respond to readers on your reel life fiction is much appreciated. Because you read the comments, I feel like writing longer comments lol

Sorry Di, I cant remember which scene from Pooja's Di's wedding. Will have to watch those episodes again.

Rohan Di!, Rohan, Rohan, Rohan!! If us readers get a vote, I vote Rohan for bridegroom lol. I don't know why but I don't feel like Ponga Pandit and Pataka Preeti make a good couple. They are like male/female versions of each other - both bukkad, crazy, funny, loyal. There's no feel of romance or friction or attraction between them. Rohan and Preeti's equation is an unknown, even in the show. And if you're turning this into an FF, there's so much conflict to mine - us readers will want to know Taiji and Tauji's reaction to another Agarwal beti marrying out of the caste, Vishaka, Mr Somani and his mother's reaction to Rohan following in Sameer's footsteps, dowry, is Rohan as strong as Sameer in fighting for Preeti, Preeti moving to Delhi, Naina and Bela chachi dealing with Preeti leaving to Delhi, etc, etc.

Finally, coming to this chapter, I LOVED IT! First of all, Munna aaye gaya:). I have such a crush on crazy Munna. Everyone talks about Sameer and Naina being in love since 11th std. But Munna has been in love with frock wali pundit since childhood and has put up with all her nakhare. He's such a genuinely good loyal friend, a respectful son and a mature young man. Naina and Sameer had a love story because Munna was there:). Yay, finally this buddhu is going to propose - though he doesnt seem to have any plan lol. And why is Swati angry at Munna? Cant wait to find out!

Taij waise ke waise - full of venom. One must think though, as vile of an aunt to Naina and Preeti as she is, how horrifying a mother in law she will make to some poor soul.

I loved how Sameer put her in her place! He wasnt rude but was assertive and used her own views against her. Taiji may have gotten away with being rude and vile to her niece Naina Agarwal and ameerzade Sameer but yeh sab nahin chalega with uski dammad Sameer Maheshwari and his wife Naina Maheshwari lol.

Sameer Jayprakash Maheshwari has become Sameer Tharki Maheshwari lol. All the boys in the story should learn from this one  - khaas kar ke Munna. I was killed when Munna said last time he does'nt know how Naina's blouse tore but he didnt think why Sameer went all over to try and get it repaired to pacify her lol. Education zaroori hai! The blouse memory and Sameer's muttering bout propaganda against blouses finished me off, I was giggling too much.

I think Sameer is wrong though, he may have hurt Naina with his explosive jealousy but there is nothing he could do that would ever shatter Naina's faith in him - he should know that by now.

OMW! What happened to bholi bhali Naina devi lol? She used to keep saying Sameer shaadi ke baad - such mein everthing is happening after marriage - she kissed him that too outside of their locked bedroom. Sameer ke hi asar hai lol. The most beautiful part of this chapter was Naina saying "mere Sameer ka khilaf bolne ka haq maine kisiko nahin diya hain, khud nahin diya hai". Thats alwayys been the beauty of Naina's love - only she has the right to daantwali pyar and when she could never defend or stand up for herself, she always would for him no matter the cost.

Excellent writing, dialogues and story progression Di - full paisa vasool lol. Love it! Fingers crossed for an FF. Cant wait for the next chapter!
Edited by alinaza - 5 years ago
Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful update, loved it.Kya sunaya tai ji ko.
Yudkbh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow I like that Chup krwane ka tarika
I love how Sameer taught Taiji ...just bang on 
Amazing update 
Plz update soon 
aj03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yaar awesome update ...i am sitting at public place while reading this part and i am blushing and pakka looking like tomato because all surrounding people are looking and making fun of me... but this too can't stop me from reading 
Awesome update... Sameer ne toh oh bai ku bolti hi band kar di... loved it very much...
And really sameer shared blouse thing with his friends... aur munna ko kuch samaj nahi aayi... poor swati bhagwan uska bhala kare...
Blouse and shower encounter with bhabhi ke dever disturbing them was like cherry on the cake ...
Now waiting till next friday is too hard but its ok u take ur time and keep giving us such lovely updates 
meinfrau14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love the way the story is unfolding !!! super interesting !!!!!
Janhavik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow... Maan Gaye Naina ko ...
Kya tarika hai 
Lovely update πŸ˜‰