mera dil tut gya😭
IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: munchkinland

haw lekin baat toh wednesday ki huyi thi
itna bada dhoka de diya tune mujhe
mera dil tut gya😭

maine kaha tha weekly update every wednesday lekin iss week ka update maine pehli hi post kardiya advance mein 
lekin mai phir bhi next week tak delay nahi karungi or kal dedungi 
IamIbe thumbnail

Originally posted by: alinaza

Thank you for the update! And for your reply on the last chapter! And most especially your plan to expand this story! So excited about that.

Thank you dear for your warm response, detailed feedback and this excitement! ❤️

Cannot tell you how much I loved this chapter! It brought back so many happy mast memories of Pooja did's wedding and Sameer's mehnat (physically doing the shaadi chores and emotionally trying to get Naina's forgiveness). Lol, things have changed so much but no matter how much they change, Sameer and Naina and their relationship stay the same. All that was missing was Mundit making fun of the two of them.

Thank you so much! I am glad it brought those memories back because that was one of my favourite tracks of this show. Sameer's physical labour and emotional growth went along hand in hand to make him the mature Sameer Maheshwari we all love to bits today. Samaina relationship can never change but only deepen which for me is the best thing about their love. 

Oh, are Munna and Swati married too? I miss them!! I adore Munna:). And who is Preeti getting married too? I get so excited about Samaina, I forget about my other favorites. P.S. Did Preeti ask Naina about what happened on the 1st night lol?!

Have patience reader. You will get everything, all the answers and all your desires. Swamun will be back soon and you will know about the state of their relationship too. As for who is Preeti's groom, that I am going to reserve for a bit. I want to see who readers respond to better: Pandit or Rohan. As for the first night discussion, you will get that soon too and it will be way better than planned. 

Lmao, suhaag raat has had a bad asaar on our Sameer. Jab dekho Naina se, he has only one thought track. How he's going to cope for 15 days in his sasuraal without any shenanigans I dont know lol.

He isnt going to cope well. Let me tell you that but thats why I am enjoying writing this so much. Considering how much he loves Naina and how desperately he wants her in the show, I won't be surprised if he thinks about this all the time. I mean the poor guy has had to wait 4.5 years so he will need time to make up for that. 

Ameerzaade and Safari suit papaji killed me. They dislike each other, have nothing in common but are forced to put up with each and be polite as ristadaar.

Seriously! Even though Rakesh has accepted Sameer with his fullest heart, their relationship will always be awkward. It will always be the confusing territory of enmity and respect which is the kind of comic I live for. 😆😆

Omg, it was Karthik that was the crux of this jealousy?! Bhagwan jhoot na bulaye (lol), ever since the play when Karthik was so excited when Naina was praising him during practice, I always wondered if Karthik didnt secretly like Naina (even though he's infatuated with Sunaina) and even wondered if that hug was 50% get back at Sameer and 50% take a chance to get close to Naina.

RIght?! I feel that could be a very juicy angle to explore and I am going to manufacture it for my story to the fullest. I am trying to get Sameer to work through his insecurities in this story. And his extreme jealousy which always leads to angry outbursts betrays his abandonment issues like nothing else does. 

Aw, thats what I love about Sameer and Naina - and whats so true about people in love - no matter how angry you are at the one you love, the heart cannot stand seeing them hurt.

Exactly! There have been so many scenes like these in the show and I heart them to the ends of the earth and back. I love the kind of love where you go soft the moment the other is in pain. 😳

The end scene finished me lol, they so lost in each other, they forgot where they were and such mooch gave Taiji a shock - the first of many over the next 15 days I'm sure lol.

Its so easy for them to lose themselves in their own little world. One eyelock, one handhold or even just the pen tapping. Samaina melt into each other like nothing else and this will be so much fun to explore in the next 15 days. Taiji is going to be scandalised more and more everyday.

Cannot wait for the next update!

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback dear. Let me know how to address you. My responses are in blue. 
Edited by IamIbe - 5 years ago
IamIbe thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakku19

Wow this is so good dear 

I read all the chapters together.
Loved it somucbs.
Pls update soon

Thank you so much dear!
I am glad you liked this so much! 
Will update soon!
IamIbe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehath

Awesome update sims... 

I read both the parts together.. 
Bohot hi achi hei and i am sure about one thing.. You are going to kill ur readers with such exciting updates and Samaina are gonna kill Taiji with their Romance.. 
I loved her shocked reaction and also loved to see Sameer being Jealous... waiting for ur next update dr..

Thank you so much for your comment Snehath dear! 
I am glad you enjoyed this story so much. Samaina romance and Taiji are going to be a constant here especially them scandilising Taiji. Will happen over and over again. 
Sameer's jealousy and his extreme anger are the crux of this story. Through them I m going o trace Samaina's bond growing more profound. Keep the love coming ❤️
IamIbe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue123

Bechari humari pyaari Taiji, samaina ke.pyaar ki maari🤣. It was such a lovely update yaar. Ek dum complete package tha. 

Whatever the situation might be the moment either one is in pain nothing else matters anymore. 

Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Waiting for such more shocks to Taiji😉

Lots of love 🤗

Thank you so much Sue dear!  (If I may address you as such?)
I am glad you enjoyed the update 🤗
Taiji has a lot more to be scandalised by. She is going to witness just how amorous Sameer Maheshwari can really be. 
They can feel each other's pain. Such moments always stand out to me. Because its what shows just how consumed they are by each other's love. 

I hope you like the update coming soon. Keep the love coming! ❤️
Edited by IamIbe - 5 years ago
IamIbe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Labhya

One of my favourite story... I am sorry for not commenting on time for the previous updates but i really like it alot so i thought why not comment today after all its better late than never ... Right ? And so here am i thanking you once again for this wonderful story ... 

Thank you so much for your warm response dear Labhya. Der aaye durust aaye. No need to apologise because life gets in the way but thank you for all the love you are shedding on this story.

Amazinggg as hell and hot to the core of the earth...
Its sooo vivid sooo exciting sooo indulging and sooo very involving that it is very difficult to resist from re reading it time and again...
Yes I've read for multiple times but couldn't comment really very very sorry...

Again no need to apologise for this because your enthusiasm has more than made up for it. I cant believe you liked me story so much that you have been re reading it. Its a very big compliment to the aspiring writer in me. And you have just boosted my confidence in my writing skills. 

But but but but i really promise to now be punctual and comment as early as possible ...

Keep showering us with such a mind blowing updates like these. Really looking forward to read the story further...

Keep showering my story with the same love, enthusiasm, and support. I will look forward to your punctual comments now on every update. 😉

Keep smiling
Labhya 

Thank you so much for your warm response Labhya dear (hope I can address you as such- I am 23 so you decide if its di or dear). My responses are in blue. Lots of love to you!
Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamIbe

Thank you so much for your warm response Labhya dear (hope I can address you as such- I am 23 so you decide if its di or dear). My responses are in blue. Lots of love to you!

Yayyy...
Thankyou Diii for responding back.
I am very happy
Yes you can address me as labhya as I am 4 years younger than you...
Thanks for your love...
Looking forward to read this exciting story...

Lots of love
Labhya 
IamIbe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Labhya

Yayyy...
Thankyou Diii for responding back.
I am very happy
Yes you can address me as labhya as I am 4 years younger than you...
Thanks for your love...
Looking forward to read this exciting story...

Lots of love
Labhya 

With a comment as warm and wonderful as yours I had to respond, Labhya dear. 
No need to apologise or thank me anymore when you are showing so much admiration for my work, I feel like thanking you. 
Bundles of love
IamIbe thumbnail
coming 15 minutes or less..just adding a few finishing touches