Keep your expectations low because...

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey there!
😊

This post is actually a warning lol.

I know a lot of people are looking forward to this show because it is told through the eyes of the male protagonist and seems different. However, seems is the keyword. 

You see Indian TV makers are adept at introducing a 'fresh' storyline and concept when a show starts but with time, they go back to the ghisa pita stuff we have seen a number of times on Indian TV. 

How do I know? 'Cause I have experienced it. ðŸ˜†

In the context of this show, I can already see what the storyline is going to be. Vedant is 'Kalyug Ka Ram' as his Dadi says. He is calm, intelligent, dedicated to his profession and family and a man of his word. Also known as perfect. However, life is totally imperfect for this perfect man. He cannot have the one thing he yearns for- his father's acceptance and love. 

While Vedant adopted the Tripathis, they have not similarly adopted him. 

How do I foresee the storyline progressing? 

Clearly, Poorva and Vedant's will be a marriage of convenience that Vedant undertakes to fulfil the promise to his Dadi- that he will see Poorva's wedding through, even if it means marrying her himself. ðŸ˜†

Both of them will be unhappy with this wedding, Poorva especially, while Vedant will keep up his end of the bargain for the sake of appearances.

We already know Poorva..err...'dislikes' him and she will continue to butt heads with him once married.

However, here comes the CVs' 'fresh' twist. 

While indulging in nokjhok with Vedant daily, Poorva will see that he is actually 'Kalyug Ka Ram' when she sees him interacting with his family and how much he does for them. This will change her opinion on Vedant and she will adopt ðŸ˜‰ the mission of bridging the gap and bringing Tripathi Sr and Vedant together. 

Aka you will get to see Poorva's sasuraal struggles of ironing out the creases in her husband's life.

Knowing all this, I have kept my expectations low. Only watching for the two leads and their chemistry 'cause the rest is gonna be senseless anyway. ðŸ˜› I quite like Poorva and Vedant together.

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I think this show has potential if the execution is done properly. Yeah, I do see the sparks fly but I'm more interested in knowing how the concept is gonna take place. 
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
younger sister is pretty i like her, she is good opposite vedant
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenachem

I think this show has potential if the execution is done properly. Yeah, I do see the sparks fly but I'm more interested in knowing how the concept is gonna take place. 

Hope the show lives up to your expectations. ðŸ˜³

Let's see what the CVs do with this show. 
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha2905

younger sister is pretty i like her, she is good opposite vedant

First, I thought there was gonna be a love triangle between her and Vedant+Poorva but they're gonna be married in the next episode, so there is clearly no space for feelings to develop on Pankhuri's side for Vedant.

However, it seems like Sanju (Vedant's brother) will be interested in Pankhuri and maybe it will be a love quadrangle between the two pairs of siblings.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarity

First, I thought there was gonna be a love triangle between her and Vedant+Poorva but they're gonna be married in the next episode, so there is clearly no space for feelings to develop on Pankhuri's side for Vedant.

However, it seems like Sanju (Vedant's brother) will be interested in Pankhuri and maybe it will be a love quadrangle between the two pairs of siblings.

@bold:

Love quadrangle, lol :)   I love that term, Clarity!
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
BTW, I never have high expectations when it comes to Indian Telly, first few couple of months are generally okay after that the trp aunties take over and we end up with something completely different then what was original advertised.   Here's to hoping this show surprises me for once :)
jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree same is going to happen too . 

They rushed poorva vedant mrg as its not main focus here . They will seperate later i m very much sure . 

Gynacologist thing is a hint that it will be pankhudi vedant together later as  mrd couple after poorva divorce with him .

Pankhudi will work as assistant under him and learn from him . From there , they will become frds and real story will start from there . 

Even if anyone observed poorva vedant pankhudi tune is same playing on trio not only on poorva vedant 
tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey there!

😊

This post is actually a warning lol.

I know a lot of people are looking forward to this show because it is told through the eyes of the male protagonist and seems different. However, seems is the keyword. 

You see Indian TV makers are adept at introducing a 'fresh' storyline and concept when a show starts but with time, they go back to the ghisa pita stuff we have seen a number of times on Indian TV. 

How do I know? 'Cause I have experienced it. ðŸ˜†

In the context of this show, I can already see what the storyline is going to be. Vedant is 'Kalyug Ka Ram' as his Dadi says. He is calm, intelligent, dedicated to his profession and family and a man of his word. Also known as perfect. However, life is totally imperfect for this perfect man. He cannot have the one thing he yearns for- his father's acceptance and love. 

While Vedant adopted the Tripathis, they have not similarly adopted him. 

How do I foresee the storyline progressing? 

Clearly, Poorva and Vedant's will be a marriage of convenience that Vedant undertakes to fulfil the promise to his Dadi- that he will see Poorva's wedding through, even if it means marrying her himself. ðŸ˜†

Both of them will be unhappy with this wedding, Poorva especially, while Vedant will keep up his end of the bargain for the sake of appearances.

We already know Poorva..err...'dislikes' him and she will continue to butt heads with him once married.

However, here comes the CVs' 'fresh' twist. 

While indulging in nokjhok with Vedant daily, Poorva will see that he is actually 'Kalyug Ka Ram' when she sees him interacting with his family and how much he does for them. This will change her opinion on Vedant and she will adopt ðŸ˜‰ the mission of bridging the gap and bringing Tripathi Sr and Vedant together. 

Aka you will get to see Poorva's sasuraal struggles of ironing out the creases in her husband's life.

Knowing all this, I have kept my expectations low. Only watching for the two leads and their chemistry 'cause the rest is gonna be senseless anyway. ðŸ˜› I quite like Poorva and Vedant together.

What do you guys think?

I agree, ITV will never have any fresh perspective. I just watched all the 4 epis' I'm impressed with the ML, he looks tailor made for the role, very understated and classy. The girl is cute. Cant say anything about the chemistry so soon though. Will keep expectations low as you warned & see how they take it forward.
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: tranquilmelody

I agree, ITV will never have any fresh perspective. I just watched all the 4 epis' I'm impressed with the ML, he looks tailor made for the role, very understated and classy. The girl is cute. Cant say anything about the chemistry so soon though. Will keep expectations low as you warned & see how they take it forward.

Yes, I agree. Like Rrahul Sudhir as Vedant. He is doing a great job. 

I am in love with Vedant's character. ðŸ˜³